Mom has Sex with Pierre & Big John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She teased her hole with her vibrator before moving it up to her nipples. As soon as she was wet enough, she picked up Big John and inserted her giant dildo in her cunt. Just as she thought of her son rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, she thought of Jimmy licking her pussy, rubbing her clit, and giving her an orgasm with his fingers and tongue. Just as she thought of her son licking her pussy and rubbing her clit, she thought of Jimmy sticking his hard cock in her cunt and giving her an orgasm with his cock.

She'd love nothing more than to take his stiff prick in her hot, horny hand before taking his hard cock in her mouth and before he shoved that big monster in her pussy. Only, just because she sexually fantasized having sex with her son, she'd never have sex with her son. Even though she'd never win the mother of the year award with all of the flashing she had done, she'd never totally cross the incest line by having sex with Jimmy. With her masturbating herself, she was just horny now. There was no crime in her using her son as her pornographic star in her sexual fantasy.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

'I bet he'd love to stick his cock in his mother's warm, wet cunt,' she thought while getting more sexually excited from fucking herself with Big John. 'I bet he'd love for me to take him in my hand and stroke him. I bet he'd love for me to take him in my mouth and suck him too. I bet he'd love to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow his cum. I bet he'd love to make love to his mother before fucking his mother,' she thought while playing with her pussy.

She removed Big John from her pussy to suck him. She licked her vaginal secretions from his hard, cock like shape as if she was licking her vaginal secretions from her son's prick. While she stroked Big John, she imagined stroking Jimmy. While she sucked Big John, she imagined sucking Jimmy. Continuing to stroke and suck her dildo, she continued sexually exciting herself by moving her vibrator along her clit. Then, she inserted Big John in wet pussy as if she was inserting Jimmy's cock inside of her.

'Oh, Jimmy, I so want to stroke you while you feel my tits and finger my nipples,' she thought. 'Oh, Jimmy, I so want to suck your cock before I fuck my cock. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy, Jimmy.'

She impaled herself again with Big John while running Pierre over her nipples. Almost there, just a little more, she was so close to cumming. She was so close to having a wonderful orgasm. She was so close to receiving the sexual release she so wanted and so needed after having such a hard day at work. Tempted to masturbate herself in the ladies room, she feared being caught by a co-worker. Not one to be quiet, whenever she had an orgasm, she was screamingly loud.

"Jimmy, I want you. Jimmy, I need you. I swear to God, if you were here right here, right now, I'd suck your cock. I'd blow you and allow you to cum in my mouth. I'd fuck your prick before sucking your prick."

Suddenly, feeling the sexual heat, a warm and cozy feeling enveloped her. She could feel the wave of sexual pleasure take hold of her as if she was wearing a tight, sexy, velvet body suit. Feeling a tingling sensation all over her body, she was getting close to having an orgasm.

"Oh, my God. I'm cumming, Jimmy, I'm cumming. Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!"

Suddenly, her bedroom door opened and, thinking his mother was calling him, Jimmy appeared in her bedroom.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"Mom? Did you call me?"

Obviously, too busy in sexually pleasuring herself, she didn't hear her son enter her bedroom nor hear him responding to her calling his name. With Elizabeth's feet in the air, her legs spread wide open, and her bra lifted over her big, beautiful breasts, her son stood in her bedroom in shocked surprise. Obviously, by his wide-eyed stare, in all of the years she had flashed him parts of her beautiful body, never had he seen as much of his mother in one, prolonged view as he was seeing now. With her unaware that her son was standing there in her bedroom with her, she continued masturbating herself with her eyes closed as if she was still alone.

Not moving, he watched his mother feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and finger her nipples in the way he wished he was feeling her breasts, fondling her breasts, and fingering her nipples. Not making a sound, he watched his mother finger her pussy and rub her clit, in the way he wished her was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. He watched her run her vibrator across her nipples and fuck herself with her dildo in the way he wished he was fucking his mother with his cock. Afraid to even breathe, obviously for fear that his mother would know that he was in her bedroom and watching her private masturbation show, he continued staring at all that he was seeing and all that she was showing.

Lost in her incestuous, sexual fantasy, when he entered her bedroom and spoke to her, she thought she was hearing things. As part of her sexual fantasy, she thought she imagining his voice. With her eyes closed and her dildo humping her pussy, she thought she was imagining him there with her in her bedroom. As if he was an angel calling her from Heaven, summoning her from Hell, or calling her from outside of her bedroom window, his voice sounded so far away. With her mind filled with her building her all-consuming orgasm, wishing he was there, she couldn't think of anything else but her son and cumming.

"Oh, Jimmy," she said cooing his name as if he was her husband or her lover instead of her son.

Embarrassing herself even more by confessing her incestuous, sexual lust for her son, if only she knew he was there watching her, she'd never say his name.

"I wish my dildo was your cock. I so want to stroke you. I so want to blow you. I so need to suck your big prick. I so want you to cum in my mouth," she said. "Oh, God, I can just taste you."

If only she knew her son was in the room with her, she never would have said the incestuously sexual things she had said.

"Cum in my mouth, Jimmy. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow your cum," she said while using both her vibrator and dildo on her pussy at the same time. "I need to be your cum slut. I want to be your incestuous whore."

Lost in forbidden incestuous thoughts of having sex with her son, with her not knowing that he was enjoying her masturbation show, she verbalized all that she was thinking and confessed all that she was feeling. After his mother confessed her sexual attraction to him, mesmerized by her nakedness and hypnotized by all that she had said, Jimmy stepped closer to his mother's bed. He stared at her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples while watching her fuck her pussy with her giant dildo and sexually excite her nipples with her vibrator. As if the soft hum of her vibrator was his cock buzzing like a bee and ready to pollinate his mother's sweet flower, he stared at his mother's brown, trimmed pussy.

Never having seen his mother's cunt up close, with this was his first time, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's cunt up close, so close that he could smell her musky aroma and taste her vagina secretions. Always seeing just a quick flash of her trimmed, brown pubic hair, now he was seeing her glistening pink pussy. In the way he was staring at her vagina, obviously, he'd love to finger her. He'd love to lick her and to eat her. He'd love to make love to his mother's pussy before fucking his mother's cunt.

Unable to control himself, obviously with him so very sexually aroused, he unzipped himself, pulled out his stiff prick, and started stroking himself while watching his mother continue to masturbate herself. A sight to behold, a son masturbating himself while watching his mother masturbate herself was a sight not seen every day. Tempted to put her hand on his prick and wrap her fingers around his cock, if only her hand was his hand, he'd be so happy. If only she'd give him a hand job, he'd be so thrilled.

Obviously, he'd love nothing more than to cum all over her hand and all over her tits while she stroked him. Obviously, he'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath. After she cooed that she wanted to suck him and wanted him to cum in her mouth, obviously while stroking himself, he was thinking of his mother blowing him. He could only imagined what it would feel like for his mother to take him in her mouth and suck him. He could only imagined what it would feel like to cum in his mother's mouth and for her to swallow him.

"Oh, Mom, you're so beautiful," he said without even realizing that he spoke the words.

Thinking that he imagined himself saying the words, he couldn't believe it when he heard the sound of his voice telling his mother that she was so beautiful. As soon as he said that, she popped open her emerald eyes and looked up at him with shocked surprised in the way he looked down at her with shocked surprise when first opening her bedroom door. As soon as he said that, she stared at him in the way he was staring at her.

"Jimmy! Oh, my God! What are you doing here? Why are you in my bedroom?" She stared down at her son holding his cock in his hand in the way he stared at her tits and pussy. "Oh my God, you're playing with yourself."

Obviously unable to stop himself from stroking himself, he smiled at her while still stroking himself. Obviously, unable to stop herself from masturbating herself, she continued masturbating herself even with her son there staring. Seemingly a sexual fantasy come true for the both of them, they both continued masturbating while watching the other masturbate.

"I heard you call my name. I thought you were calling me but you were calling me in your sexual fantasy you were having of blowing me," he said with a dirty laugh while giving her a naughty look. "Suck my cock, Mom," he said stepping closer to her. He held his cock in his hand as if offering her his big prick to suck. "Blow me."

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

In the way that he stared at her sopping wet pussy and her big, firm tits, she stared at her son's erect prick before looking up at him with incestuous, sexual lust. With her vibrator still humming by her nipples and with Big John still buried inside of her wet pussy, she didn't make a move to cover her nakedness from him. Instead, as if she was giving him a live stripper on stage masturbation show, she continued masturbating herself in front of him. With her so close to cumming, unable to stop masturbating herself, she wanted and needed to have her orgasm. Unable to stop herself from masturbating in front of him, just as he wanted his mother to watch him masturbate himself, she wanted her son to watch her masturbate herself too.

"Okay. Okay, a onetime deal. I'll blow you," she said lighting him up with her green, electric eyes. "I'll suck your cock but you can never tell anyone we had sex. Do you hear me? Promise me, Jimmy. I mean it. Promise me. Say it," she said. "And I'm only blowing you because I'm so frigging horny."

He gave her a devious smile and she gave him her best motherly, scolding stare. With him unable to keep such a secret, she knew he'd tell someone he caught her masturbating herself. She knew he'd tell someone that he saw her naked. She knew he'd tell someone that she stroked his cock and sucked his cock while he felt her tits, fondled her tits, and fingered her nipples. She knew he'd tell someone that he had sex with his mother.

"I promise that I'll never tell anyone that you blew me, Mom. I cross my heart and hope to die," he said crossing his heart while crossing the fingers of his other hand behind his back.

Obviously there was no way that he wasn't going to tell a few of his select friends, those friends who lusted over his mother, that he caught her masturbating herself. Obviously there was no way that he wasn't going to tell a few of his select friends, those friends who lusted over his mother, that he saw his mother naked. Obviously there was no way that he wasn't going to tell a few of his select friends, those friends who lusted over his mother, that his mother stroked his cock before sucking his cock. Obviously there was no way that he wasn't going to tell a few of his select friends, those friends who lusted over his mother, that he ejaculated in his mother's mouth, if indeed she'd allow him to cum in her mouth.

"Just as you can't tell anyone that you caught me masturbating, you can't tell anyone that you've seen me naked. I mean it, Jimmy. People wouldn't understand. A onetime thing, you can't tell your friends or anyone that I blew you," she said. "Okay? What we're about to do is wrong on so many different levels. What we're about to do is illegal. What we're about to do is expressly forbidden by the church and by the state," she said.

Not really understanding what was wrong with a mother sucking her son, just as she didn't understand the forbidden sexual attraction of incest, she didn't understand the taboo of incest either. It was just a blowjob for Christ's sake. What's the big deal? She had blown lots of men in her sexual life and would no doubt would blow many more men before she was done having sex.

As far as she was concerned, if anything, it was a way for her to bond with her son, albeit sexually. Especially with him looking for and sexually attracted to women who looked like her, it was a way for them to become closer. In the way that most people wouldn't agree with her thinking, as long as the sex was consensual, she didn't see anything wrong with her having a sexual relationship with her adult son. She didn't see anything wrong with her sucking Jimmy's cock and her son cumming in her mouth.

He reached out to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. She stared down at his hand touching her tits, feeling her tits, and fondling her tits. She watched his fingers pull, turn, and twist her nipples to an even bigger erection. Then, leaning over her, he took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it before taking her other nipple in his mother and sucking that too.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise," he said. "May I feel your breast and finger your nipples while you suck me?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You already are," she said with a laugh while staring down at his hand feeling her big tits and his fingers fingering her erect nipples.

He ran a slow finger across his mother's lips and when he did, she licked his finger before taking his finger in her mouth. She stared up at him with her big, green, beautiful eyes while sucking his finger as if she was already sucking his cock. While she sucked his finger, he continued feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

"May I cum in your mouth Mom?"

He moved her hair to the side of her face to stare into her beautiful eyes. Then, he touched her lips with his finger again as if he was touching her lips with his cock. She took his finger in her mouth again but ejected his finger with her tongue to speak.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth," she said with a sexy smile.

He lifted her hand, put his cock in his mother's hand, and wrapped her fingers around his erect prick. She started to slowly stroke him to a bigger and harder erection. Then, while staring up at him, she moved her head closer to his prick to kiss his cock before licking his cock.

"Will you swallow my cum, Mom?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Of course I'll swallow your cum," she said taking him in her mouth and sucking him while stroking him. "I can't wait to taste you. I can't wait to swallow you." She removed his cock from her mouth to speak before inserting it between her lips again. "Again, it wouldn't be much of a blowjob if I didn't allow you to cum in my mouth and if I didn't swallow your cum," she said staring up at him with her big, beautiful, green eyes.

He felt and fondled her big breasts and fingered her nipples as his mother continued blowing him. The more he fingered her nipples, the more sexually excited she became. The faster she stroked him and the deeper she sucked him, the more sexually excited he became too. She never thought her masturbating in her room would turn to her stroking and sucking her son. Now, if only he'd finger her pussy while licking her pussy, before making love to her and before fucking her pussy, she'd be the happiest mother in the world.

She leaned up in bed to get more comfortable and when she did, he stepped closer. To support her and to obviously dominate her, he put a gentle hand behind his mother's head while humping her mouth and fucking her face. She stared up at him with her catlike eyes with his hard, hairy cock buried in her mouth. She was sucking her son. Elizabeth was blowing her son. She was blowing Jimmy while stroking him. She couldn't believe she was stroking and sucking her son.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock. Oh, my God, this is so unbelievable. This is the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. You're the best cocksucker Mom and I mean that in the most complimentary way," he said humping her mouth faster and fucking her face harder. "I'm going to cum, Mom. I'm going to cum," he said. "I'm going to cum in your beautiful mouth. God, I can't believe I'm going to cum already. Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck!"

As soon as he said that he was going to cum, she stroked him faster her and sucked him deeper. As if it was just one of her sexual fantasies, she couldn't believe she was giving her son a hand job. As if she was just imagining it, she couldn't believe she was giving her son a blowjob. A long time since she had given any man, other than her ex-husband, a hand job or a blowjob, she couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth. She couldn't wait to taste and swallow her son.

"Cum, Jimmy. Cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum for Mommy," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak before quickly taking him back inside. "Cum in Mommy's mouth."

He pushed his mother's head forward while he unloaded a huge volume of cum in her mouth and down her throat. While staring up at him with her beautiful, jewel like green eyes, she licked him clean and sucked him dry.

THE END

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

12