Mom Helps Me Make Up with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather gripped her sister's tit still tighter, and Val, panting, tried not to react. Her legs were still wrapped around her sister's waist and she humped her cunt in rhythm with Heather's. Brandishing the vibrator with a flourish, Val's eyes wide, Heather reached underneath her and pushed it... into her own sopping cunt. She turned it on and smiled wickedly as the hot, buzzing sensation overwhelmed her.

Val's eyes narrowed as she tried to maneuver her pussy toward the vibrating sensation herself. "I didn't seduce mom," she said. "She seduced me. She said she'd always wanted to fuck a girl since dad left, and found the perfect one right in her own family!"

Heather's smile disappeared, and, the vibrator now all slick, she withdrew it. She raised herself up off her sister, and poked the vibrator at Val's asshole. Val made a show of squirming to get away from it but wound up in even better position. Heather pushed... hard.

"AAAAaaahhhhh!" Val exclaimed as the intruder entered her ass. Heather turned it back on and Val seemed to melt briefly. She was whimpering, sweating. "Fuck you!" she said again. "Aahhhh-- fuck!" She winced.

As the vibrator buzzed in her sister's ass, Heather moved down to lick her pussy. Each stroke of her tongue sent jolts through Val, panting and sweating even more. Heather dove in with abandon, then, eating Val to a tremendous orgasm. As it subsided, Heather made to withdraw the vibrator very slowly.

"Don't," Val breathed. "Don't stop. Leave it."

"I WILL stop," Heather said, and Val's eyes shot open. "Unless you eat my cunt, bitch."

"Fuck you," Val said a third time, and Heather swung her legs and hips up toward her sister's face. She drew the vibrator out a little more, and Val growled and attacked Heather's pussy with her face and tongue. Heather groaned and responded by easing the vibrator back in, then out slowly and in again, in and out.

She shuddered. Sex with Rachel was great, and she had thought about continuing to live with her after college. Her mom eating her out as she tried with all her might to remain quiet had been unbelievably erotic. But her sister's mouth and tongue on her cunt felt like home. She'd never love anybody better or more willingly submit her body to anyone. She thrilled to her sister's expert tongue on her soaked pussy, and she continued to fuck her in the ass softly, her head swimming.

"Mom," she breathed, without opening her eyes. She thought she'd heard the door creak again, and now was sure someone was standing over her. Val let up briefly, then went back to work. Her mother bent down and kissed Heather wetly, their tongues fencing, and her mom inhaled deeply. Heather wondered whether her mom was thrilling to kissing her or to tasting and smelling Val on Heather's mouth and face, but decided she didn't really care. For her part, her mom tasted like Heather's own pussy combined with tequila.

Opening her eyes as the kiss broke, Heather saw her mom was armed with an even bigger dildo. She shuddered again. Placing her hand on Heather's her mom had her withdraw the butt vibrator from Val, who groaned a protest and stopped eating her sister.

Her mom handed the new dildo to Heather and took the vibrator from her. Val laid back, legs splayed, as though choreographed. Her mom nodded Heather and the dildo toward Val's sopping cunt.

Heather obliged, scooching up the bed and diddling the end of the dildo over Val's pussy lips to get it ready for penetration. At the same time, her mom had her raise her ass in the air by tucking her knees under her on the bed. As Heather eased the dildo into her sister, her mother pushed the butt vibrator into Heather's ass. "Oh... GAWD," she moaned. She fucked her sister slowly as her mother fucked her in the ass.

"I should have guessed," her mom said, as her daughters writhed on the bed. "Valerie seduced me brazenly enough that it figures you two are lovers, too." Heather shot a dagger look at her sister, who'd lied about who seduced whom. She smirked and twisted the dildo a little, making Val gasp.

Her mom lazily started stroking Heather's pussy lips eventually, and Heather came first, in torrents again. Replacing the dildo with her mouth, Heather expertly sucked and licked Val to her own climax while Val kneaded her ass and her mom massaged her tits.

Two down, one to go, and Heather turned purposefully to her mother. Val leaned in toward her ear and whispered, "She likes it soft. Lots of kissing." Heather thought briefly of the moans, giggles and headboards bumping from earlier in the evening, but knew how Val got during sex.

Heather turned all the way to face her mother, both women on their knees on the bed. "Darling," her mom whispered, as they embraced. Heather cried out as they tangled in a seductive, wet, warm kiss, caressing each other's bodies and the backs of their heads. They made out like schoolgirls, panting, moaning and cooing. Her mom's alcohol and pussy breath was intoxicating.

Val stood before them and guided them down so they lay side by side. Then she crawled inbetween them as they caressed, her mouth on her mother's cunt. As Heather massaged her mom's tits she humped the back of her sister's head. Her mother's head lolled back and she moaned.

Heather leaned in to take those tits in her mouth. She took all of one, rubbing the nipple roughly with her tongue, then released it till just the nipple was between her teeth. She gummed it and her mom jumped. She sucked her mom's breasts while Val ate her out. "Gawd," her mom drawled. "Oh, my babies. Oh, this won't take long."

Heather took her mom's head in her hands and closed her mouth over hers, licking and slurping her way through a fuck-me kiss. She kneaded her mom's tits. Val was gripping her ass as she started to pant harder and stiffen. Heather released her mouth and engulfed a tit in her mouth again, strumming the nipple as she came. As she panted her way down, Heather kissed Val, licking her lips and face and tasting her mother.

When Heather and Val parted, they saw their mother sound asleep, askew on Heather's bed. Heather felt a warm glow and a little concern. "This is gonna be ok, right?" she asked Val. If her mom and Val were having sex, and mom knew she and Val were having sex, she couldn't imagine her mom freaking out when she woke up to realize all three of them had had sex, but you never know.

"It'll be fine," Val said, grinning. She helped Heather move around so she was now kneeling on the very edge of the bed, facing Val. "But we have some unfinished business from before." She took the butt vibrator and buzzed it around Heather's pussy lips. Heather tried to move onto firmer footing on the bed but Val stopped her so she was still kneeling right on the edge of the bed, facing her. "Don't you move," she said darkly.

The vibrator was making her squirm with pleasure. "What do you mean, don't move? I'm going to fall!"

"Not a muscle," Val warned. "Except, here." She handed her the newly lubricated vibrator. "Sit on this." Heather moved forward again and Val stopped her. "Right there," she said.

"Valerie, I don't want to be right on the edge of the bed. I'll fall backwards," Heather protested. She eased the vibrator into her ass and turned it on, and the mass and buzz filled her with warmth again. Her ass was on the edge of the bed with her knees out in front of her.

Val held her in place. "You had sex with my mother. You forced yourself on me. You'll do as I say." Heather narrowed her eyes at her sister, but warily stayed where she was with the vibrator in her ass.

Val crawled forward, face headed for her sister's cunt, and Heather put her hands on her shoulders. Val shrugged them off. "Don't touch!" she said. "Don't move a muscle!"

Heather was at a loss. "What are you doing?"

"Quiet, too," Val snapped, continuing toward her pussy.

Heather rolled her eyes and Val began to work her pussy, licking up and down the length and penetrating it with her tongue. Heather squirmed and tried to grasp her sister for balance again, only to be warned off. "Don't... TOUCH!" Val exclaimed.

She dove back in. The combined sensations of the vibrator in her ass and her sister working her cunt were driving her crazy. She was tottering on the edge of the bed, and thought a couple times she would topple backwards. She didn't dare topple forwards onto her sister.

Balancing herself as best she could, she sighed and moaned as her sister and the vibrator brought her closer to another climax. Val jolted the bed a little, and Heather almost fell. "Valerie!" she screeched. Val told her to be quiet and continued to eat her.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. The exquisite sensations in her ass and her sister's tongue brought the waterfall down on her again. As it washed over her she was determined not to fall backward or forward. It took all her concentration to remain upright. As she concentrated on that, her orgasm gained more and more strength. It was like trying to be still and quiet for her mother.

"GGggggggg--" she said stupidly, wobbling. Val rocked the mattress again to upset her balance. The orgasm continued to course through her, sweat dousing her, and heroically she stayed upright on the edge of the bed. Finally with a cry her come subsided and she collapsed forward, shitting out the vibrator. Val was grinning.

"That'll teach you," she said. Heather punched her in the arm, exhausted.

The sisters cleaned up and carried their mother to her bed. Then they both retired to Heather's, to spend the rest of the night tangled in each other's arms. "I love you," Heather whispered when she thought her sister was finally asleep.

12