Mom I Love You

Story Info
College son confesses his desire.
2.1k words
3.92
262.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vishmech
vishmech
101 Followers

I would like to introduce myself and my mom to all readers of literotica.com. I am Kevin, 21 year old and my height is 6' 1" and wt. 175 pounds studying final year of Automobile Engineering. My mother Kathy is still a very attractive woman as well. She is 49 years of age, but in excellent physical shape. She work out nearly daily to keep her in perfect shape. She is tall at 5' 7" with a well-proportioned body. Her butt is too round and big tits (40C) to give me a woody every time I thought of her.

I am the only child of my parents. Dad and mom separated almost six years ago. Now he lives with our ex neighbor Linda. Since dad left us mom and me lives in our home. Mom got a part time job in a construction company's office. Hey and one thing forgot to tell you about mother's weakness towards alcohol. When she is drunk she acts like there is nobody in the home. I am going to tell more about this later.

One Friday evening I came bit earlier from college. I called mom twice but there was no answer. So I went upstairs towards her bedroom. The door was open then I entered into room. Mom was in her bathroom, leaning over the wash basin looking intently into the mirror as she carefully applied her mascara. She was not finished dressing yet. She wore a silky white half slip through which I could make out the faint outline of her girdle. On top wore a cream-colored brassiere with a floral pattern. The underwire cups lifted her heavy breasts high and barely contained the overflow of abundant flesh at the top of her bra. It was plump, almost verging on fat, with soft billowing curves, large breasts, and a big fleshy butt.

I didn't want her to notice yet that I was home just because I didn't want to embarrass her. I walked slowly to my room and was hoping she wouldn't notice that I am in.I was really very hot and hard at that time. I was thinking about having sex with my mother whilst I stroked my penis, in front of a tall mirror. Bloody hell!! There was mom standing and watching her son masturbate.

I was embarrassed and feeling guilty. But I was serious about fucking my mother. There was only one way and that was to offer her some drink. I did the same. Because my mother seduces any man in her sight when she is drunk. Today was a special day - as the only man in her sight was me, her own son! And this weakness was a main part of my plan to seduce my own mother! A little vodka and it all started... An innocent motherly kiss, then French kissing, then touching the forbidden parts, and further and further... Until I felt satisfied!

I cover myself with enough cloths and went in kitchen brought some vodka for mom n me. We had had our drink. But this time it didn't worked my plan was failed!!

So I walked up behind mom, grasping her waist. The touch of her warmth was electric. I looked at her reflection in the mirror. I thought she was angry or she was showing like that only.

"No touching dear. You can look, but don't touch."

"Mom!"

"You heard me, you can look."

Without another word I unceremoniously drug her screaming to her bed room. I leaned her over the foot of the bed driving her face cruelly into the mattress. Her firm hard panty covered ass straight up in the air. The slick cloth of her undies, drawing up around the contour of her soft full cunt lips. Delineated exquisitely her delicate hidden treasure.

"You little bastard, let me go," She screamed at me!

"I will, when your completely subjugated to my will and wish, and happy to tend to my budding sexuality, only then will I let go Kathy."

"You sick little shit, this is incest, let me up!"

Then I removed her clothes and made her naked I also put off my clothes. I knew she could have got up and left, or protested, or yelled at me but the sight of my gigantic cock had made her so, so horny! Her cunt was throbbing and beating. Mom needed, no, wanted to taste her son's gorgeous cock very, very badly.

"Take you hands off of me," She feebly pleaded, not really meaning it.

I continued to guide her head to my cock. "Mom, why don't you stick my prick in your mouth and swallow my big load of hot cum! You know you want to." I arrogantly stated. "My cock needs a good sucking."

"You shameful, filthy, nasty, little boy...."

And then her words trailed off and she lost all control of herself. She couldn't believe that she was really going to shove her own son's huge cock into her mouth and suck it off until I shot my huge load of cum down her throat. She dropped to her knees on the floor as I swung around to sit up on the edge of the bed.

mom's eyes got big as she stared at the fullness of my almost ten-inch cock. She gazed intently at the rosy, puffy cock knob for several seconds, seeing how the whole fat crown glistened with sticky spunk. Then she started jacking the big cock up and down, slow and hard. The wanton mother lowered her head, thrusting out her tongue, eagerly licking the tasty cock while her full, soft lips caressed the tip of my shaft.

"Oh Mom! That feels so good!" I moaned.

"Do you want Mommy to stick her baby's long, hard cock in her mouth? Do you want me to suck your balls dry?" she asked between licks. "Watch Mommy suck your cock."

"Oh, God, yeah! Put it in your mouth Mom! Suck my cock! You know you want to! Unggh! Right there baby, that feels good! Suck my cock Mom!"

Mom gradually let her lips slide onto my pulsing fuck pole; slurping me in inch by inch. She stopped when she'd inhaled over a third of my giant, throbbing cock, knowing that she'd choke if she tried to swallow any more of his cock meat. mom's lips were stretched to the bursting point around the aching thickness of her child's huge dick. She eagerly began sucking up the sticky, milky cock juice that leaked out of the bloated knob. Then the horny mother started sucking the prick extremely hard, determined to milk a really big load of cum juice out of his huge cock.

She sucked the tasty cock harder and harder, shocking herself with her eagerness to mouth. The huge cock responded to her hard, wet sucking by growing even bigger and stiffer. The cock knob puffed up obscenely, pulsating on the roof of her mouth. She forced her face closer to the root of my member, gagging herself, dying to swallow all of her hung son's cock meat.

"Man, you love having my cock in your mouth, don't you, Mom? Unngh! Oh, yeah, that's it, suck it hard, you're a fantastic cocksucker. "

"Mmmmmm," she purred.

Then we slept on moms bed for approx. half an hour. When I was awake I saw my cock is in moms mouth although it wasn't erect. Then I removed it from her mouth.

"Get ready for some real fun Kathy baby".

"Mmmm. I wanna rub Mommy's pussy. I will rub it for you, baby. You're making my cock so hard" I purred into her ear.

Mom Okayed my request. Mom didn't hesitate. She was way beyond being coy. "Please eaaaattttt meeeee! Oh God, suck my pussssssyyyyy!!"

I started rubbing mother's pussy as she began slowly thrusting her hips, moving her horny cunt against my fingers. Finally I ran my finger along her slit, feeling the warm, creamy wetness flowing from between the folds of her two pouting, silky pink lips. I then slipped two fingers into mother's wet, creamy pussy. The fuck cream was running out of her cuntal depths, and her clit was very fat and swollen, protruding at the top of her fur-fringed cunt slit.

"Mmmm. Yes. That's it, baby. Finger fuck Mommy's wet pussy. Fuck my cunt with your fingers, Kevin."Mom was humping her ass off of the bed and onto my hand. "Rub my clitty. Please, rub my hard fucking clit."

Then I leaned down and flicked the tip of my tongue across mom's throbbing clit. Her pussy was clean-shaven except for a patch of blond pubic hair above a bright pair of pink lips with a swollen clit poking out from under its hood at the top. Mom squealed with delight as I began to show my skills as a pussy licker. She started thrusting her hips off of the bed, urgently fucking her wet pussy onto my face. Mom lifted a nipple to her mouth, sucking it to intensify her pleasure.

"Yes Kevin!" she cried. "OOOHHH! Mommy needs her pussy sucked now! Mommy needs it bad! Mmmm! Suck my pussy! Make Mommy cum! Eat me, baby, eat my wet pussy!"

She held my head, keeping my tongue working where she wanted it most. Mom whimpered, as I her son finger fucking his mother as I sucked and licked her hard, achy clit. I was lovingly swabbing her clit with my tongue, basting it with a combination of her juices and my saliva. I sucked it between my lips causing it to swell bigger. Finally I settled into a rhythm that mom found extremely pleasurable, sucking her clit as I continued to finger the narrow, clinging interior of her buttery cunt. She shuddered as I started jacking off her throbbing cunt, licking directly on her clit at the same time.

"Please Kevin, don't stop! Oh, please keep sucking my fucking clit! Oh, fuck!"

All the while I was pumping my fingers rapidly in and out of mom's cunt. Mom felt the orgasm building up deep inside her, causing her nipples to harden and tingle. A wave of pre-orgasmic pleasure rushed violently over her whole body.

"Oh, God! Don't stop! I'm so close! Make Mommy's pussy cum! I need to cum so bad! Please baby, suck me! Suck Mommy's horny fucking pussy! Oh, yes!"

Then she was uncontrollably Cumming. Her pussy throbbed, spasmed, and spewed, giving me a mouthful of cunt juice to lick and slurp up. She thrust her hips up off of the bed, planting her pussy onto my face, her big tits quivering violently.

"OOOHHH GODDD! You're making me cum! Cuuummming! Uuunnnggghhh! You're making Mommy's pussy squirt! Oooohhhh! Ffffuuuuuccckkk! Ccccuuuuummming! Ohhhhhhhhh fuccckkkkk!"

I kept sucking her clit and thrusting my fingers into her hot, wet fuck hole, guiding her through the peak of her orgasm. Finally, almost a minute later, the orgasmic spasms subsided. Mom lay there, breathing hard, feeling an aching need deep inside her pussy that could only be satisfied by her son's thick, huge, meaty cock pounding in and out of her cunt.

Then we had had our dinner and went asleep. As we were tired we slept quickly in each others arms. But next mornig... mom was still horney.

"I can smell your cunt juice oozing out of you honey, are you hot yet baby?" I ask half laughing.

"Oh yes dear now fuck me hard" this was mom's reply.

I quickly pulled her into my arms and brought my lips to hers.

"Kevin... nnnnn..." mom moaned.

I reached over, took mom's hand, and sat silently, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm so confused sometimes Kevin. What we've done is so wrong but... but I can't resist you. It could be so dangerous for both of us. It's all so crazy."

"Mom... uh... we don't have to do."

"Shhh," mom said and placed her fingers on my lips.

"Oh God Kevin," Mom whispered as I sucked her breasts. She couldn't prevent her hips from moving upward. A gasp escaped her lips when she felt my hard penis lying on her stomach. She pulled me up until our lips met again and then she whispered, "Fuck me!"

I moaned and moved back until I was kneeling between her legs. I looked down and saw that mom's vagina was swollen and juice was trickling from the hole. For a second I thought about bending my head to eat her but I want to fuck her real hard. Instead, I went up on my hands over mother, my penis sliding down to her entrance.

I looked into mom's eyes, said, "I love you." Then I pushed downward.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Kathy moaned, no longer caring what her captors thought.

My hips began to move slowly. I worked my penis in and out, coating it with her thick juice. Then the tempo of my movement began to pick up. Soon, I was pounding into my own mother's body. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeply into her.

From that day we live happily in our sweet home like couple.

vishmech
vishmech
101 Followers