Mom is a Whore Ch. 1

Story Info
Home from the Army, he gets a surprise.
3.2k words
4.53
385.3k
228
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,237 Followers

I don't understand how my father could abandon my mother for a woman who was less attractive and refined. I was in the Army at the time. When I received Mom's letter bearing the bad news, I became concerned for her welfare. She was a housewife with no skills outside of the kitchen. Who would hire an unskilled woman of thirty-six? When I sent her half of my pay, she put it in a bank account in my name. It is just as well. I probably would have squandered it on drinking, gambling and whoring.

My mother Sylvia was an exceptionally beautiful woman. I'm sure that if she had put her mind to it, she could have been a model or actress. Instead, she chose to be a housewife and mother. Throughout my childhood and adolescence, she treated me with extraordinary kindness. I loved her dearly and wanted only the best for her.

When I returned to the States after my discharge, I was surprised to find her living in an expensive apartment on Park Avenue. She could not have afforded such a plush apartment on the pittance that I sent her. "You must have found a very good job to afford this place," I said. "Yes, I get by," she said with a sly smile. Mom was a superb cook. To celebrate my homecoming, she prepared my favorite dishes. It was a welcome change from Army chow. While we ate, she brought me up to date on family news. She said she hadn't heard a word from my father and didn't even have his address or phone number. "I hope I never see him again," she said.

She handed a bank book across the table and said, "Son, here is all of the money that you sent me. I didn't send it back because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I thought that if I saved it for you, you would have a nice nest-egg to get you started in civilian life."

I was more confused than ever. "Mom, how have you survived? This place must cost a fortune. The furniture alone is probably worth more than the house we used to live in. Your fancy clothes obviously came from the finest stores. I don't understand."

"After you've rested for a few days, we'll have a little talk," she said. "Until then you will just have to trust me."

Mom was even more beautiful than she had been when I left home. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She smiled when she caught me ogling her cleavage. I couldn't help it. No healthy young man could have ignored the canyon between those twin peaks. I went to bed with a full stomach and a very hard cock. As I jacked off, I fantasized about stuffing my cock down her cleavage. I came so hard that I saw stars.

The following evening after dinner, Mom emerged from her bedroom dressed to the nines. I had never seen her look so hot. "I'm going out for the evening, dear," she said. "Don't wait up for me. I'll be very late." After she left, my curiosity got the best of me and I took a look at her bedroom, the only room she had not shown me. I was shocked to see the mirrored ceiling above the large bed. Two other large mirrors on wheels were placed at the corners of the bed. When I stripped and stretched out on the bed, I saw myself from three different angles. Watching myself jack off was almost like participating in a circle jerk.

Mom returned the next morning while I was eating breakfast. She had the look of a woman who has just received a good fucking. She sat across the table from me and confirmed my suspicions. "I might as well get this over with," she began. "You'll find out sooner or later. I make a very good living as a prostitute. I don't walk the streets. I'm a call girl. Most of my clients are wealthy men who can afford the best, and I am the best. I only do one or two men a night. If a client is single, I usually go to his place. If he is married, he usually comes here unless his wife wants in on the action. I spent last night in bed with a very rich couple."

By the time she finished, I had a raging hard-on. "I didn't get much sleep last night so I will probably sleep most of the day," she said. "I have a guest coming tonight. You're welcome to stay if you like. I'll take him straight to the bedroom. Sometimes I have a tendency to get a little loud during sex, but you probably won't be able to hear anything from your room."

I suppose I should have been shocked but I wasn't. I was actually more excited than anything else. I had already come to the conclusion that Mom was a hooker. The only other profession that she could have gone into was restaurant chef, but they don't make enough money to afford the classy apartment that she had.

Her guest that night was a handsome man in his sixties with silver hair, a perfect tan, and a brilliant smile. "This is my son," Mom said. "He just got out of the Army and is staying with me until he finds a job." I shook a hand that probably caressed my mother's pussy a few minutes later.

I waited for awhile and then went to a room adjoining Mom's bedroom and put a water glass between the wall and my ear. I heard Mom's moans and the sounds of her thighs slapping against his belly. I pulled out my nine-inch cock and began to stroke. "Oh, God, yes, that's good," Mom said. "Drive it in deeper and harder. Fuck me faster. YES! THAT'S IT! SHOVE THAT COCK IN ME! UHU..UHU..UHU..UHU..I'M CUMMING!" The sound of my mother's orgasmic wails sent me over the edge and I shot my load on the floor.

After cleaning up the mess, I was overcome with guilt and spent the rest of the evening in my room. The next day I went out looking for a job. I had been a rifleman in the Army and I soon discovered that there was no demand for that profession in civilian life. To make matters worse, the country was in the grip of a recession and even the lowliest jobs were filled. I grew more discouraged each day. A month passed and I still didn't have a job. Then Mom made me an offer that I could not refuse.

"Son, I make enough for both of us, but I know that you have too much pride to live on my money. Some of my clients have asked about having you in the room watching us fuck. They will pay plenty for the thrill of fucking me in front of you. Some of them like to make videotapes to masturbate with later. The tapes would be much more interesting if I had a cameraman. That could be your job. You could even serve drinks. There are a lot of things that you could do to make yourself useful."

My curiosity about what went on in her room had become almost unbearable. Listening to the sounds through the wall only made it worse. My itch had to be scratched. I didn't want to seem too eager, so I hesitated before answering. "Okay, Mom, I'll do whatever I can to help."

The same sixty-something gentleman who had been there before was the first to have the pleasure of my company while he fucked my mother. Mom gave me a sly wink as they went into her room. Her signal caused my heart to race with excitement. Fifteen minutes later, Mom emerged wearing nothing but nylons and a garter belt. She was absolutely stunning! Her pear-shaped tits were even nicer than they had been in my imagination. A slightly-rounded tummy gave her a voluptuous look that I find irresistible. Her pussy-pelt was immaculately groomed. All of that beauty was supported by two long, sleek legs. As I lost all control over my cock, it strained against the fabric of my pants. She saw my boner but said nothing.

"He paid a hundred dollars extra to have you as an audience," she said. "Here's your pay." She stuffed a crisp, new bill in my shirt pocket, then took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. The old man was stretched out naked on the bed with his ample cock in his hand. "Come sit over here where you'll have a good view," he said. I was shaking from excitement as I took a chair next to the bed.

Mom crawled between his legs and began sucking his floppy cock. "Your mother is very good at this. She has a reputation as one of the best cock-suckers in town. She gets me up faster than any other whore I've been with." It was sheer torture to sit there watching the hottest show that I had ever seen and not be able to masturbate. "I can't decide what I want to do," he said. "Should I let her suck me off or should I fuck her?" He turned to me. "Tell you what. I'll give you another twenty to make the decision for me." He took his billfold from the night table, pulled out a twenty, and handed it to me. "I think you should fuck her," I said.

He propped her ankles on his shoulders and mounted her. "Son, would you mind adjusting the position of that mirror so I can watch my cock going into her?" he asked. I had to go to the mirror bent forward to ease the stress on my cock. "Turn it a little more. Yes, that's perfect. Thank you." He speared her pussy on the first stroke and began fucking her. He was thrusting his prong into the very canal from which I had emerged twenty-two years earlier.

"Oh, Harold, that feels wonderful," Mom cooed. "You're such an expert at fucking." He certainly seemed to know all of the right moves. He varied the rhythm, depth and angle of the thrusts. Mom was just as skillful. She used her long, stocking-clad legs to lever herself into his thrusts. "Oh, that's nice," Harold said. "She just juiced. I'll really give it to her now." He switched from finesse fucking to old-fashioned ramming. His six-inch cock ran straight and true into her fuck-hole at a stroke per second. "Oh, Harold, yes! That's it! Don't stop now. I'm almost there." My mother's beautiful face contorted with lust. "YES, UHU..UHU..UHU..UHU..I'M CUMMING!" Harold laughed at the thrill of making her cum in front of her son. As her orgasm petered out, he jumped to his knees and, in an impressive display of virility, sprayed her tits and belly with watery spunk.

"Son, please get one of those towels over there and dry me off," Mom said. I took a fluffy towel from the dresser and mopped the cum from her body. "There's some on her cheek," Harold said. He was especially proud of himself for shooting so far. As I wiped the creamy gob from her flushed cheek, I lost the struggle to keep my load in my balls. They chuckled when they saw the dark streaks down the leg of my pants. When I had finished drying Mom, I excused myself to go to the bathroom, then rushed to my room and changed pants. Even though I had just shot a huge load I was still horny. Afraid that I might miss something, I literally ran back to Mom's room.

After sucking Mom's tits for awhile, Harold said he wanted me to time him getting sucked off. Mom gulped his soft cock and began sucking. It took twenty minutes to make him hard and another twenty to coax out the cum. She winked at me as she swallowed the load. Harold was finished after only two orgasms. After he left, I asked Mom if her orgasms had been real. "Oh, yes, of course. Couldn't you tell? My sex drive is awesome. Sometimes I think I'm a nymphomaniac because I love fucking so much."

As intense as that experience was, it pales by comparison to what happened the following night. Mom's client was a man about her age. He also paid one hundred dollars to have me watch him fuck Mom. After giving me the money, she told me to wait a minute before coming into the room. When I walked in, he was standing and she was on her knees sucking his cock. His left hand was on the back of her head. He extended his free hand for a shake. "The name is Ken," he said. "Your mother sure knows how to suck cock."

After putting Mom on all fours on the bed, Ken took a twenty from his billfold and held it out to me. "This is for guiding my cock into your mother's pussy," he said. He knelt behind and aimed his thick cock at her bush. I put my fingers underneath his cock and pressed my thumb down on top. The turgid member throbbed as I placed it between the labia. Her soft pubic hair brushed my hand. "Push it in," I said. He sank most of the thick shaft in one smooth stroke.

Although Ken's cock was bigger than Harold's, he didn't have the old man's skill. I got the impression that he was fucking her only for his own pleasure. Nevertheless, Mom began to huff and puff as the nerves in her pussy came alive. "Do you see the boner your son has in his pants?" he asked. "I've got a great idea. I'll pay him another hundred if he'll strip down and jack off while he watches." After Mom told me it was up to me, I took his money and began undressing.

I took a chair next to the bed and began to jack. "Hey, nice cock," Ken said. "Look at the size of the fucker on your son, Sylvia." Mom stared at my nine-inch prick through glassy eyes. It felt wonderful to masturbate in front of her. "Yeah, that's right, watch your son jack off." Ken put her on her back and gave it to her in the missionary position. "Okay, get ready," he said. "I'm almost there. If you cum when I do, there's an extra twenty in it for you." I brought myself right to the edge as I watched him pump hard. "NOW!" he shouted as he jumped to his knees. His cum shot all over her as mine splashed against my chest. It was one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

It was lucky for me that Ken had been too quick for Mom. If she had not been horny, what happened next might not have happened. "Hey, look at the load your son shot," he said. I really was a mess. "I've got an idea. You can earn another hundred by licking it off of him." Mom didn't even hesitate. "Show me the money," she said. "And don't forget the twenty you promised him if he could cum when you did." I couldn't believe what was happening. As Mom knelt in front of me, her big tits smothered my still-jerking cock.

Mom started on my chest and worked her way lower. Her long tongue darted out to scoop up every drop of jism. Ken stood beside us with a broad grin on his face and masturbated. "That is the hottest thing that I have ever seen," he said. "A mother licking her son's jacked out cum off of his body. It's made me so hot that I'm ready to go again."

He knelt behind Mom and aimed his cock at her. "Which hole?" he asked me. "Should I fuck her in the cunt or the ass? Twenty bucks for an answer." I was going to fuck my mother with another man's cock. "You've already given it to her in the cunt," I answered. "Give it to her in the ass this time." Mom groaned as his big cock snaked up her butt.

Ken reached around and jerked my cock up and down. "Another hundred if you suck him off," he said. Mom's hot, wet mouth closed around the bulb of my cock. A big gulp and half of it was in. "That's it, baby, suck it hard," Ken urged. Mom's mouth felt like a wet vacuum cleaner with a built in vibrator. Every moan radiated through my cock. No whore had sucked me better. She had not been exaggerating when she told me that she was the best.

"Bend over and take a look at this," Ken said. I leaned over Mom's shoulder and looked at her ass. Ken pushed apart her cheeks to give me a better view of his thick cock plugged into her. "She can take all seven inches." To prove it to me, he slipped it in and strained to get every inch into her. Giving in to my curiosity had been a big mistake. The sight of a fat cock stuffed in my mother's beautiful rump triggered my orgasm and I filled her mouth with cum.

"That must be a hell of a load to make an expert cock-sucker like her gag," Ken said with a laugh. His face contorted and he growled as he shot his load. The tightness of her ass must have restricted the flow of cum. He yanked his cock out and shot off all over her back and ass. When we were finished, he offered me another hundred to lick her front and back clean. It was the easiest money I ever made. While I was at it, I jacked off again.

A few days later, Mom came to me with a shocking proposal. "How would you like to have a nice car to run around in?" she asked. Thinking that she meant to buy me one, I said, "I couldn't let you do that, Mom. With the money your clients are paying me, I can afford to make payments on a car."

"I have come up with a way that you can earn enough money for a car in one night. I called my ten wealthiest clients and asked them how much they would pay to participate in a gang-bang that starts off with you fucking me for the first time. The lowest offer was three-thousand dollars and the highest was five-thousand. Money means nothing to these people. We could have a drawing after you fuck me to determine who will have the thrill of sloppy seconds. Fucking a pussy filled with the son's cum will be the experience of a lifetime for one of those jaded men. After the last man has fucked me, we'll start all over. I'm in the mood for a gang-bang and will do it for fun. You can keep all of the money."

I was shocked speechless for several minutes. I wanted to fuck her so badly that I could hardly think of anything else. My cock gave me the answer. While she had been telling me her plan, it had become painfully hard in my pants. "All right, Mom. I'm game. Let's do it." Maybe I'll tell you about that incredible experience some other time.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,237 Followers