Mom is an Incestuous Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Totally honest and open, Susan tells all about her past.
4.6k words
4.21
200.2k
210
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-year-old and are consenting adults.

*

Totally honest, open, and naked, Susan tells all about her past with her mother and brothers.

Knowing that I had to write this story for myself but being that this is Literotica, the site of the erotic and pornographic story, I took a chance in writing this as a non-erotic story with an incestuous title. I don't write very many non-erotic stories and especially not a non-erotic incestuous story. Yet, when I do write a non-erotic story, my stories manage to make the list of the most read Non-Erotic stories. I must be doing something right, even if this is just a non-erotic story.

No doubt, had I written this story as an incest story, I would have received tens of thousands of hits and hundreds of votes and e-mails. Yet, rather than posting this story for my fans, this was a story that I needed to write for myself. Writing this non-erotic story was my way of alleviating my mind of all these disturbing incestuous, sexual thoughts that I've had for years.

I know that not many readers will take the time to read a non-erotic story but I didn't care. If only for the sanity and salvation of myself and if nothing more than my peace of mind, hoping to clear my consciousness of all things incestuous, this story needed to be written. I needed to purge myself of incest so that I could be true to myself and not hide behind the facade that I'm just a writer of erotica and not a participant, a player, and survivor of incest.

Knowing full well that no one wants to read a non-erotic story, a story that's devoid of sex, a story that's filled with narrative, and a story without character development, tension, plot, dialogue, description, and imagery, I wrote the story anyway. For a story to be widely read on Literotica, the story must be either pornographic or erotica in theme and must have asses, tits, pussies and cocks. Taking the gamble that my story would either be well received or totally ignored, I risked losing some of my fans by writing this non-erotic story. Just as a comedian is only as good as his last joke, sadly, I'm only as good as my last story. Actually, being that I just wrote asses, tits, pussies, and cocks twice within the story, perhaps this story isn't so non-erotic after all.

Especially since this is such a disturbing story for me to write, not sharing so many of the details of my life with anyone before, I've always tried to remain a mystery and an enigma. I could have just written the story and then ripped it to shreds after reading it without posting it to Literotica. Perhaps that would have served the same purpose in cleansing my troubled mind. Perhaps in hindsight, after posting it, I may have wished I had destroyed the story instead of posting it to Literotica.

Without doubt, very easily and with little effort, I could have written this as an incest story. Being that this is actually an incestuous story, if I were to write it in that way, I may write it as such later. Yet, before writing the incestuous part of the story, I needed to flush out the back story and get that off of my chest first. If there was to be a chapter two and an incestuous chapter three, I needed to show the reader what happened to have created such a need in me to write chapter one as non-erotic story.

Otherwise too disturbing for me to write, by writing this as a non-erotic story first before throwing myself into the incestuous part of the story, I needed to distance myself enough from the back story to write the real story. Relieving the balled up anxiety and knotted up consternation from my mind, I needed to remove the pent up incestuous thoughts and sexual frustration that personally relate to myself before I could write this story as the mother and her four sons incest story that it is. Being that I was too much part of this story and still having so much guilt and shame, I thought if I wrote the first part of this longer story as a non-erotic story that I'd be safe from being fully immersed in the incestuous part of the story. It made sense to me when I was writing this story at the time.

A mother and her four sons, every incest lover's dream story, if I didn't witness the way my mother inappropriately acted around my four brothers with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed my whore of a mother invited her four sons into her bed to have sex. Granted at the time of their incestuous affair, a sexual affair that lasted for nearly twenty years, with my four brothers all over the age of 18-years-old, they were all consenting adult. Still not one of them had the decency to say no to having incestuous sex, not my mother and not any of my brothers. Not able to wrap my mind around how something so perversely forbidden could happen, that was their mother that they were sleeping with and not some prostitute they found on the street.

Not surprisingly, yet not seeing it when it's blatantly pranced around in front of my face, I found out later that she was a prostitute. My mother the whore, was a hooker. Nonetheless, when my life was turned so upside down with my four, horny brothers having sex with my mother, I knew that I'd be next on their list. With all the inappropriate feels, touches, gropes, and incestuous, sexual suggestions already there daily, I had to leave. Easier said than done and with the lack of money being a continuing thread in my life, before I was immersed in their incestuous debauchery and forced to do what my uncle and cousin forced me to do to them when I was an 18-year-old virgin, I had to find a way to leave them behind. I needed to get the Hell away from all of them as fast as I could.

Instead of wondering and speculating why I am the way that I am, even though I now know all that happened to me, it's still disturbingly difficult for me to believe that, born from incest, incest is my life and that incest is my story. Something I've only seen and heard in horror on Jerry Springer, had I not lived through it, experienced it, and survived it myself, I never would have believed such a story if someone else told this story, my story, to me. I would have thought they were lying. I would have thought they were making it all up. At the very least, peppering their story with exaggeration to spice up their tall tale, I would have thought that they were embellishing their incestuous story by the use of liberal doses of creative autobiography. Especially if it was a man telling me this story, I would have thought that this story was their sexual fantasy and not something that really happened to them. Before I even realized that this was my story, I never would have believed that this was my story but it was. I lived it, I survived it, and now I write it here for you.

Now that I know that incest is so widespread, I wonder what the real statistics of incestuous sex are. Does anyone know? Being that so many readers of incest on Literotica are incest experts, can anyone hazard a guess? Unless there was an official incest survey taken, how would we know? Besides, afraid they'd be exposed as incest perverts, how many would answer such a survey on incest?

Is incestuous sex something that we tabulate or is incestuous sex something that we continue to sweep beneath the carpet? Seriously, how many mothers actually have had sex with their sons? How many fathers have had sex with their daughters? How many brothers have taken advantage of their sisters? How many sisters have seduced their brothers? Being that they're once removed, is having sex with aunts or uncles not as frowned upon as having sex with mothers or fathers? Tell me because I need to know why my mother had sex with her four sons.

What about cousins? In the way they've always been with royalty, are cousins incestuous fair game? Surely, having sex with your cousin isn't as incestuously depraved as having sex with your brother or sister. Right? Just as there are plenty of royalty throughout history who have had sex with their mothers, sisters, and daughters, there are plenty of Kings and Emperors who have not only had sex with their cousins but also who have married them too.

Just between me and you, just for giggle sake, let's see a show of hands. C'mon, don't be shy. No one will ever know that you've dipped your toe, immersed your foot, or dove in the deep end of the incest pool. How many of you have had sex with your mothers? How many of you have had sex with your fathers? How many of you have had sex with your sisters? How many of you have had sex with your brothers? How many of you have had sex with your aunts, your uncles, and/or your cousins?

Now for those of you who haven't had incestuous sex, just because you don't actually do it doesn't mean that you're innocent of having incestuous thoughts and without sin. How many of you fantasize over having incestuous sex while masturbating over the thought of seeing your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your aunt, your uncle, or your cousin naked? Wow! There's quite a lot of hands and I see my mother right there in the front row sitting in the middle of my four brothers. Look at her. She's such an incestuous slut and she doesn't even care if everyone knows that she's sleeping with her sons.

What about having sex with your grandmother? With women getting pregnant earlier and older people staying healthy and in good shape longer, there's lots of hot grandmothers and hot grandfathers out there. Having sex with your grandmother is a real definition of having sex with a cougar. What about having sex with your grandfather? Now, there's the real definition of having sex with a dirty, old man. Be honest, if you could, if you were invited to their bed, especially if they promised to remember you in their will, would you have sex with your grandmother or grandfather?

Then, in addition to all those who are related to us by blood, there are all of those non-incestuous but forbidden sexual relationships of mother-in-laws, father-in-laws, brothers-in-laws, and sisters-in-laws. Being that they're not blood related, having sex with in-laws is not really considered incest, is it? That's more taboo and forbidden sex than it is considered incestuous sex. Having sex with your in-laws is a walk in the park compared to having sex with your mother, father, sister, and/or brother. After having sex with your blood relatives, I imagine that anything goes, even participating in the swinging lifestyle.

Moreover, normally with the son seducing his mother, how many lonely, sexually depraved mothers actually seduce their sons? Being that this is Literotica, the home of the incestuous, sexual fantasy, how many stories are fact rather than fiction? Based on fact instead of fiction, how many stories are truer than not? Does it all start out with an innocent foot massage, a back rub, or accidentally seeing Mommy or Daddy naked?

Maybe all it takes for a son to get his mother incestuously, sexually aroused is flashing her his cock. Maybe all it takes for a daughter to get her father incestuously, sexually aroused is to flash him her tits. Maybe all it takes for a son to want to bed his mother is to see an up skirt of her panty, an up nightgown view of her pussy, a down blouse of her bra, or a down nightgown view of her breast. Maybe all it takes for a daughter to bed her father is to see his engorged prick. We'll never know what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors.

Other than what I've read about the Sophocles' Oedipus Rex play in literature and Sigmund Freud's Oedipus complex in psychology, how many sons lusts over their mothers and how many mothers long to be sexually intimate with their sons? If what we believe is what we read on Literotica, then every son wants to make love to his mother and every mother wants to suck and fuck her son. Yet, in the real world, do all men lust over their mothers? If their mothers offered to have sex with them, is there a son out there who would not have sex with his mother? Maybe if your mother was fat and ugly, you'd turn her down. Yet, what if your mom was a real MILF, would you, could you, say no to her? Just imagine all the fun you could have without even leaving home.

For those of you who shake their heads and remain steadfast that you'd never have sex with your mothers, what if you and your mother were both lonely, needy, and horny? What if you were trapped in a cabin with your mother after an avalanche buried your only way out? Imagine your clothes are soaking wet from unsuccessfully trying to dig your way out through the snow and you had to remove your clothes. There you are mother and son both naked. To keep warm, you had to sleep together while cuddling up against one another and holding one another.

Answer me honestly, would you do more than just sleep together? With your cock growing hard against her ass or her soft belly, would you comfort your mother while feeling her ass, fondling her big tits, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit before fingering her pussy? Being that she was out of cigarettes, would she find solace in sucking your cock? What if you both thought you were going to die and this was your last night on Earth? Would you want your last memory of your mother to be of you making love to her and/or of her sucking you?

Yet, now that I know that I'm a product of incestuous sex, I wonder if what happened to me, happened to someone else too. Being that incestuous sex is all around us and being that mother and son incest stories are so very popular on Literotica, the phenomena of incest makes me wonder how many others share my sad story. Moreover, it makes me wonder how someone else deals with such a true and tragic tale as I've had to endure as part of my reality. Even after years of therapy, unable to break the incestuous the ties that bind me, here I am writing erotica on a porn board. Go figure.

Not really expecting an answer, if only for therapeutic reasons that I inquire, I still must pose the questions. Will I ever be normal, whatever normal is? Will I ever be sane, not that I'm certifiably crazy but I've had my moments of rage and depression? Will I ever live a well adjusted life where I no longer have lustful, sexual thoughts about men who are my blood relatives? Or will I always be tortured by sexual perversity by all that I want to do whenever I see a sexy man who's a blood relative?

Compelled to write incestuous erotica and sexual stories of incest on Literotica, I don't think that I can stop allowing my sexual fantasies to get the better of me. Is writing erotica the byproduct of the incest that I was forced to experience and thought that I survived? Will I always be plagued with the side effects and by the perverse ramifications of being so incestuously abused and sexual used in the way that I was by my uncle, my cousin, and my brothers?

Not an easy story to write, but therapeutic for me to write it, it's still much easier for me to write this as a non-erotic story while pretending that it's a work of fiction than it is to write it as a true, non-fictional account of my life. While writing this story, with misery loving company, it helps when I'm able to pretend that all of what happened to me happened to someone else too. When I imagine others in my same, sad situation, I feel better. Moreover, I can deal better with my reality if I pretend that what happened to me was all fiction and never really happened to me at all. Yet, having had to live through it, I never realized how horrible my life was until now that I'm away from my mother and brothers and am writing about it. Able to look back at my life with calm detachment while writing about my life, I'm more able to understand why I am the way that I am.

Yet, I can't help but wonder how different my life would have been had I been put up for adoption instead of having to live with such a dysfunctional, incestuous family. Glad that I wasn't aborted, yet maybe had I been adopted, I would have been deemed normal. I don't know. How normal can I expect to be when my mother was a prostitute, when my four brothers all had incestuous sex with my mother, and one of my brothers was my father?

There I wrote it. It's out there now for public consumption. What do you think of that? What do you think of me now? Fuck up, huh? Now we all know why I'm so depressed. Now we all know why I'm so deemed and so doomed to write incestuous erotic. More fact than fiction, I was born to write incest stories.

Maybe if someone else has a similar background, they can help me to deal with mine. Are you a product of incest too? Do you still experience the emotional side effects from what happened to you from the aftermath of an incestuous relationship? That's what I am, an aftermath. I'm collateral damage. I'm a total accident of birth. I'm someone that neither my father nor mother wanted. I'm a product of incestuous lust. Truly glad that I wasn't aborted, I'm just glad that I wasn't born with four arms, three legs, and two heads.

Maybe had I been deemed normal, whatever normal is, and not diagnosed with post traumatic stress from being incestuously abused and sexually used by my uncle, my cousin, and by my brothers too, when I was an impressionable, 18-year-old virgin, I never would have written all that I must write. Too busy living a quiet life in suburbia, maybe I would have been married with children and happy living a life as a soccer mom and driving my children in a minivan. Oblivious to incest and all things incestuous, maybe I would have read this story with shocked disbelief that something like this really happens in middleclass America and in not some trailer park in West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee or in a tent in the middle of the desert in Afghanistan. Maybe that if I was normal and living in suburbia, I never would have even been interested enough to read such a disturbing, incestuous story as a mother having sex with her four sons.

Yet, being that all of this happened more than forty years ago in Boston, Massachusetts, before I was born, instead of in West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, or Afghanistan here I am as proof positive that incest is alive, well, and thriving in America. The perfect incestuous storm, conceived from my brothers' lust for my mother and my mother's perverse depravity for her four sons, just as they can't change what happened that fateful night, I can't either. Maybe they were snowed in after an avalanche. Maybe they all thought they were going to die and needed to cuddle. For whatever their reasons why my mother felt the perverse need to have sex with her four sons and my brothers took their incestuous turn having gangbanged sex with my mother, one of them impregnated her with me.

Understanding now that I'm nothing more than a victim, we all have had to make the best of an incestuous situation. Only, as if it's all my fault, the black sheep of the family, I'm the outcast. With my brothers only acknowledging one another, my brothers have nothing to do with me in the way that I have nothing to do with my mother. With no one talking to one another, we are the perfect dysfunctional family. Never having had a DNA test, none of them know who my father is. Perhaps their guilt and shame is lessened by not knowing.

Maybe I should have written this story as an incest story instead of a non-erotic one. Shocked and surprised the first time that it happened, every time I post an incest story, I receive tens of thousands of hits to my story, more hits than any other category of story that I write on Literotica. Every time I post an incestuous story, especially a mother and son incestuous story, for the first two days that my story appears on the new story board, I receive 300-500 e-mails. Being that my fans took the time to write me, I feel compelled to answer them all and I do, so long as their e-mails aren't disrespectful, disgusting, nasty, and attached to a photo of their cock. Sometimes, I spend as much time answering e-mails as I do writing stories but it's satisfying to read the feedback and it's therapeutic for me to read their stories of incest too.

12