Mom is an Incestuous Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan witnesses her mother being gangbanged by her four sons.
4.4k words
4.23
150.2k
116
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story is over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters.

Susan witnesses her mother being gangbanged by her four sons.

*

I never knew my father. I didn't even know who in the Hell he was. There's something hollow and empty inside of me when not knowing one or both of my parents and even though my mother was there, for all the love and attention she gave me, she may as well have been absent too. I always felt a restlessness deep inside of me not knowing my father. Not knowing who I truly was, I felt sadly incomplete and lost.

Being that I was the youngest of the family and so much younger than my youngest brother, I figured my father was one of the men my Mom had invited to her bed. There were so very many men in my mother's life after all. In my innocence and naiveté, I never suspected that my father was one of my brothers until much later. Duh, I was so dumb not to know.

Now that I look back at my mother's incestuous relationship with her sons, how could I not have known that my one of my brothers was my father? Not having very many friends, never being invited to someone's house because of the reputation my mother had in the neighborhood, I was the one ostracized for her sins of morality or lack thereof. Unable to invite a friend to my house, no one would come even if I could have a friend over. Thinking that my family was like everyone else's family, I had no other family to compare my family to for me to see what was normal.

Other than those goodie-too-shoe families on TV, Happy Days, The Brady Bunch, and the Cosby Show, wishing my family was somewhere in the middle, my family was just as extreme as were those TV fantasy families. Compared to those situation comedy families, a gross understatement, my family life wasn't normal. My life wasn't normal. Because I was living in a crazy house, I feared that I wasn't normal either. With me flashing my panties, my bra, and my topless and naked body to men, an abnormal effect of being sexually abused, indeed, I wasn't normal either.

Every day one of my brothers would do something sexual to my mother and every day my mother would parade around nearly naked or naked in front of her sons. With me off limits, that is, until I turned 18-years-old, my life was a sexual free-for-all. After a while, as disturbingly ludicrous as it sounds, I thought it normal for a son to fuck his mother and a mother to suck her son. With all the teasing, flirting, vulgar suggestions, and walking around without her clothes in front of my brothers, I should have known that my mother had and was having sex with her sons, but I didn't. With all the grabbing, feeling, touching, and groping, I should have known that my brothers had and were still having their wicked, incestuous way with their mother, but I didn't know that either.

She always had a man over when I was in school and my brothers were working or when they were out on the town and whooping it up drinking. Not wanting to rile them by making them jealous, she never invited men home when my brothers were there, only when I was there. With everyone knowing how big and strong my brothers were, men born from good Czechoslovakian stock, as thick in muscles as they were thick in skulls, no one wanted to tangle with them. Because I was nearly as tall as she was, she was 5'10" and I was a shade under 5'9" tall, I was just as angry as she was. Maybe she thought that I was all the protection she needed should something go wrong. Had my mother not smoked and drank through her entire pregnancy, no doubt, I would have been taller and healthier than I am.

Because she was blonde and busty and was once married to a man from Czechoslovakia, even though her side of the family were English, the men called her Zsa Zsa. If the real Zsa Zsa Gabor was taller and younger, with my mother looking enough like her, they could have been sisters. Just as men are today, men back then were blinded by my mother's natural blonde hair, big blue eyes, and D cup breasts. Moreover, born in the 30's, 40's, and 50's, women back then didn't suck cock in the way that women who were born in the 60's, 70's, and 80's do today. My mother not only sucked cock but she allowed her men to cum in her mouth rather than on her tits and she'd swallow too. I know this because she told me how to please a man when I was old enough to date. Indeed, because of her proclivity to willingly give oral sex, she was very popular with men.

My brothers were all big, angry men and if they knew my mother was entertaining men in the house, they'd have a fit. She trusted me not to tell. Our dirty, little secret to share, being that I was the good daughter that I was and as if they didn't know that already, I never told them that their mother was a whore. As if it was my percentage cut for keeping quiet, she always gave me a few dollars, when her dates left. Even then, still in denial because she was my mother, I didn't think my mother was a prostitute, just popular with generous men who gave her gifts.

Always going out on a date, is what she called them, with a different man each night, she had so many boyfriends. Leaving with one man and coming home with another, she made the excuse that the one she left with was too drunk to drive and his friend offered to drive her home. A matter of trust, being that we all trusted our mother at the time, it made sense enough for me not to question her. My brothers were too dumb to know the truth about their mother. They more cared about her giving them sex than having a hot meal and a clean house. With all of the household chores left up to me, the cooking and the cleaning fell on my shoulders. Yet, careful not to rub her private, sexual escapades in the faces of her sons, knowing they were all there waiting for her to arrive home from her dates, she never invited any of her boyfriends up for a drink. Rarely, unless we bumped into them together on the street, did we ever meet any of my mother's men friends.

I didn't think much of my mom having so many boyfriends, why wouldn't she have a lot of boyfriends. She was beautiful and an ex-model, so she said. Now that I think more about it, I suspect that the only modeling she ever did was modeling her nude body around a stripper's pole. Every man's dream woman, she was a tall, beautiful, busty, and a natural blonde with big, blue eyes.

Later, after my brother's left, as if her personal symbolism of mourning, she died her hair black. Just as she was beautiful as a blonde, she looked beautiful with black hair too. Only, maybe because I was so used to seeing her with blonde hair, her black hair looked too much like a wig and I always had the desire to pull her black hair from her head. On second thought, with my self-esteem issues getting in the way of my commonsense, maybe she was jealous of me. Maybe she felt that she looked too much like me. Maybe because she looked too much like me, she didn't want to look anything like me, ergo the reason why she died her hair black.

I never considered that one of my brothers could be my father, until much later when I saw my four brothers naked and in my mother's bedroom. Then, as if a Polaroid camera flashed the real picture through my mind, it all made sense then that one of them could be my Dad but which one? Now with the knowledge that I may be a baby born from incestuous lust, just as I was condemned by incest, I'd be forever consumed by the word incest. Not a husband's love for his wife but a son's lust for his mother and a mother's lust for her son, I was an accident and a tragic mistake. A terrible inconvenience, my mother wasn't happy bringing home a new daughter from the hospital.

Incest defined me. Incest troubled my thoughts. Incest ruined my life. Incest was all that I was about. Incest, incest, and incest, everything I saw, read, and thought about twisted my mind to wonder if everyone in the world was having incestuous sex. Then, when I read that incestuous sex was even happening on my beloved Brady Bunch show with mother fucking and sucking son, brother licking and fucking sister, and sister sucking and fucking brother, my life was turned upside down.

I couldn't help but wonder did President Johnson have sex with his daughters, Luci and Lynda? Did President Nixon have sex with his daughters, Julie and Tricia, in the White House? Did Jimmy Carter lust over his daughter, Amy, in the way that he lusted over the naked photos of women in Playboy. In the way that he did with Monica Lewinski, did President Clinton have cigar sex with Chelsea before she sucked Daddy's cock in the Oval Office? What about President Bush, being that he's from Texas, they all have incestuous sex down there, don't they? Surely, every man's dream, I wonder if he had incestuous sex with identical twins, albeit his daughters, Barbara and Jenna. I find it strangely bazaar that our last several presidents but for President Reagan who had a gay son, all had daughters instead of sons.

Oh dear God in Heaven say that it's not true but is the reason why the Osmond's look so very much alike is because of incestuous sex? Now I wonder the same about the Jackson family. Is the reason why Michael was so fucked up because he was having sex with his mother or sisters Latoya and Janet? Is Marie Osmond her brother Alan's daughter? Is Janet Jackson her brother Jackie's daughter? Is no family in America safe from the shame and the dirty little secret of incest? Are we all doomed to dance with the Devil in our incestuous ways?

Once I suspected that one of my brothers was my father, every time I saw a mother with her son, I wondered if they were having incestuous sex too. Every time I saw a father being affectionate with his daughter, I wondered if she was sucking his cock when they were home alone. Every time I saw a family at the beach or having a picnic, I wondered if they had an incestuous, sexual orgy behind closed bedroom doors. Does everyone have incestuous sex or was it just my brothers having incestuous sex with their mother before having incestuous sex with me?

Only, instead of being revolted and filled with anger that I was born out of incest and that one of my brothers was my father, a strange reaction, I was relieved. Now I knew why I felt the incestuous feelings that I felt towards my brothers. Ready to have incestuous sex with one of them or all of them, my DNA was already genetically, incestuously coded and preprogrammed. Internally wired just like them, I was no better than my mother and my brothers. Like mother like daughter, an exhibitionist who enjoyed showing her body to men, ready to suck and fuck my brothers, I was an incestuous slut just like her.

* * * * *

My freshman year at college, my mother and brothers thought I was at class but I came home unexpectedly early when my class was cancelled. It was a time when my brothers' company was on strike and they were supposed to be out with their unionized working brothers picketing the company after management threaten to cut their medical and reduce their retirement benefits. They all worked for the same place, General Electric in Lynn Massachusetts, and doing different jobs from welding, to machining, to pipefitting, and steel working. They were supposed to be on the picket line, instead they were home drinking and having a good old time by having sex with their mother.

Being that our apartment was so small, especially for six people, four grown, oversized men and my Mom and me, I heard them all partying in my mother's bedroom as soon as I opened the back door. They were all laughing except for my mother as her mouth was full with my eldest brother's cock. The sight of seeing my mother sucking my big brother was my epiphany. It was then I suspected that one of them was my Dad.

Too drunk, too loud, and too noisy to hear me come in the house, I was shocked by all that I saw. Hiding while positioned behind the side of the refrigerator to peep out on them, they were all too drunk and too preoccupied to notice that I was there watching them from the kitchen. Shaking with shocked horror, I couldn't believe my eyes. At first I thought that my four drunken brothers had forced themselves on my mother but when seeing her laughing and having a good time too, she was no unwilling victim. If anything, in the way she walked around my brothers without her clothes all the time, she was the instigator.

There was my incestuous slut of a mother having sex with my four brothers. As if her having sex with one son wasn't enough, she had to have sex with all four sons at the same time. I never knew what a gangbang was, until I witnessed my brothers gangbanging my mother. How dare she! When she already had the sexual attention of so very many men, why would she have sex with her sons? How could she?

My mother was blowing her son, Jack, the oldest, while Ritchie, the youngest was sucking one of her big tits and fondling the other. Billie was standing by her bed drinking from a bottle. His big, stiff cock was sticking straight out and glistening, as if he just dipped his prick in my mother's cunt and had sexual intercourse with her. With his naked ass turned to me, Tommy was sitting at the end of the bed and stroking his cock while watching his mother blow his brother and, no doubt, waiting his turn. With none of them were wearing condoms and in the way they've always sexually and inappropriately acted, it wasn't a stretch for me to believe that incestuous sex between them had been going on for years.

Knowing that it wasn't the first time and seeing that my mother wasn't a reluctant victim but a willing participant, it was then that I wondered how long had this been going on with my mother sexually servicing her sons. To finally have the proof that my mother and brothers were incestuously intimate was as disturbing as it was sexually exciting. Being that I endured and somehow survived an abnormal family and an incestuous slut of a mother, it's understandable that I didn't have a normal reaction to seeing them having sex.

Having lived with my brothers and mother, nothing shocked me anymore, especially once I turned 18-years-old. Once I was of age, it was a free-for-all with my brothers always trying to get me drunk to seduce me. They were always trying to kiss me, touch me, grope me, and feel me. I'm not going to lie and write that I didn't enjoy their sexual attention when I did. I viewed it all as a sexy game to play. No doubt, hoping to catch me topless or naked by barging in my room while I dressed and undressed, after a while I allowed them their cheap feels and furtive looks of my ass, tits, and pussy.

Feeling as if I was watching a porn movie in watching my mother with my brothers, watching them having sex was all so surreal. She was my mother and they were my brothers and not some actors in a porn film. With us not living in the back hills of Tennessee, Kentucky, or West Virginia, and with more than 50 institutions of higher learning in the city, incestuous sex like this shouldn't happen in Boston, a city so culturally advanced but, obviously, it did. The sickening part about watching my brothers doing my mother, as bazaar as it sounds, is that I was jealous. I wished they were doing me. Instead of making me sick to my stomach, they made me horny.

With hands touching and feeling me everywhere and with four cocks filling my every hole and satisfying all of my incestuous urges, wants, and desires, I wondered what it would be like to have my four brothers pay me that kind of sexual attention. Always having been close to my brothers before and growing up without a Dad, it was understandable that I'd be sexually attracted to my four brothers in the way that my mother obviously was. Not wanting to be left out of their sexy, albeit incestuous fun, it was after I caught them all together naked that I started flashing and teasing my brothers. By having watched my mother flirting with men all of these years, it was then that I learned how to play the part of a sexy woman having her way with a horny man.

With sexual arousal replacing my shock, I tiptoed to my room, quietly closed my bedroom door, and got in bed. Too busy having incestuous sex, they never saw or heard me. Had they not be so preoccupied having sex with my drunken mother, they would have heard me crawl into my squeaky bed and I was glad that they didn't. Still being a somewhat innocently virginal woman, had it not been for my uncle and cousin forcing me to have sex with them last year, I didn't know how to handle this strangely wicked, sexual situation of catching my brothers having sex with my mother.

Maybe I should have went back outside. Maybe I should have stayed outside and waited until they were finished and pretended that I hadn't witness all that I did. Only, too late now, I was already in the house, in my room, and in my bed. No doubt, when they saw my bedroom door closed and discovered I was home, I figured they'd think I was sleeping and didn't hear them having their incestuous orgy while gangbanging my mother. Yet, with the walls paper thin, no matter if I was in the next apartment, I could hear them just as our neighbors could hear us.

Nonetheless, being that I was in my room with the door closed, I figured they'd leave me alone and not disturb me. I could have locked my door but I didn't. Maybe I hoped they'd come in my room. Maybe I wished they'd give me incestuous sex in the way they gave my mother. After witnessing their gangbanging orgy, maybe I was just too horny and too sexually excited to think straight.

With them still having sex in the next room making me so sexually aroused and with my mother having orgasms and my brothers cumming, I reached beneath my short skirt and removed my panties to pleasure myself with my finger. Seeing my mother servicing my naked brothers made me horny with incestuous desire for my brothers. I imagined my brothers were with me and inside of me instead of with my mother and inside of her. I imagined sucking Jack's big cock instead of my mother sucking her son's erect prick. I imagined Ritchie fondling and sucking my big tits while fingering my nipples. I imagined Billie having just fucked me and Tommy sitting at the end of my bed waiting for his turn to be with his 19-year-old sister.

With my Mom still lounging in bed drunk, no doubt, my four horny brothers suddenly piled in my room while still naked. Even though I've seen their cocks plenty of times, I've never seen all four of their erect pricks all at once. A sexually overwhelming sight to see for a woman who was as incestuously horny as her four brothers, I pretended that I was sleeping but my eyes were slightly cracked open just enough to see their cocks just above eye level. Only, in my sexual excitement, I forgot that my panties were on the floor beside my bed. I should have been embarrassed but I was sexually excited. Maybe I wanted them to know that I was naked below the waist beneath the covers. I wondered if they'd think that I had just masturbated after overhearing them having their incestuously sexual way with my mother. Instead, I watched my brother Tommy pick up my panties and sniff them before passing them around to my other three brothers.

As if it was yesterday, I remember it all so well. I was wearing a white button blouse and a short flared skirt as if I was still attending a parochial high school, instead of being a 19-year-old Freshmen enrolled at Northeastern University in Boston. No doubt knowing that I was bottomless and sleeping, my brothers thought it was funny to slowly slide the sheet off of me. In the way that I was pretending to be sleeping on my side with my knees bent a little, I knew if they continued pulling the sheet off of me that they'd see my trimmed, blonde pussy and my naked ass but I didn't care. I wanted them to see my wet pussy and my round, firm ass. No doubt, even hard for them to swallow that, I just didn't want them to know that I saw them having sex with mother.

12