Mom, Is That You? Pt. 03

Story Info
A mother who is craving her son again has a surprise for him.
2.5k words
4.49
86.1k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AR9753
AR9753
102 Followers

A week has passed since my mother and I shared our moments of complete lust. Since we have fucked our relationship only grew stronger. I didn't want to ask her for anything because I wanted her to be craving my cock for the next time that we fucked. I knew she wanted me every night. She would come into my room and nearly beg for it by rubbing my cock, by masturbating in front of me. She was tempting me so much, but I had a goal. That goal was to not only fuck my mother, but her friend Kristen as well. I knew that my mother opened her up sexually, but I also knew that asking to fuck both my mother and her friend would be too much to ask, so I was going to wait at least two weeks for my mom to propose it too me. I would often drift away in thought at work at the image of the two beautiful women making passionate love to each other.

Kristen was the opposite of my mother as far as looks. Whereas my mother was blonde, Kristen was a brunette, my mother was short and thick, Kristen was tall and skinny, my mother had large D cups, Kristen I could guess was no more than a B. Kristen was also younger than my mother. She was in her early 30s. My mothers skin was tan, and Kristen's was a milky white pale. Although both of them looked very different, both we equal in beauty and both were very sexy.

On my way home from work I received a text message from my mother. "Come home quick. I have a surprise for you ;)" it read. My thoughts wondered and I began to question if my fantasy could possibly come true. I began to pick up my speed, hustling home. In the driveway I couldn't believe my eyes. Kristen's car parked. I bite my lip and walked to the door, my cock pressed against my pants seem. I fumbled with the keys and unlocked the door.

"Im home!" I called out. I heard my mother reply "In the bedroom." I took a deep breathe and walked to the room. I peeked around the corner to see my mother and Kristen both laying in bed. My mother in dark lace lingerie. Her full breasts popping out. The very top of her large nipples were exposed. She smirked at me and spread open her legs.

"Do you like the present?" She asks sweetly and pulls back the covers revealing Kristen's naked body. Kristen blushes slightly and spreads open her legs exposing her tight pussy. I walked over to the bed and began unbuckling my pants. "I love it. She is beautiful." Kristen smiled at me and crawled on the bed toward me.

"Thank you." She whispered and kissed my lips softly. She reached in my boxers and gently fondled my cock head as she kissed me, progressively gaining more passion. I saw out of the corner of my eye my mother move her way behind Kristen and kiss on her pussy lips. We both let out a moan. Her at the pleasure. Me at the sight.

"I want to watch you both first." I say, barely able to speak as I watch my mother tongue Kristen's tight pussy. Kristen quietly moans and smiles, rolling her hips back and forth grinding against my moms face. She blushed slightly as she looked up at me. I gave her a reassuring smile and sat at the corner of the bed. She smiled at me and turned on her back to face my mother. It was clear mom was the more dominant woman. The more experienced woman. She expertly worked her tongue around Kristen's pussy, who would squirm and moan letting out faint breathes. She seemed much more reserved than my mother, who at every tinge of pleasure would moan loudly or even scream. Kristen looked at me with pleasure in her eyes as she rubbed her small breasts. She bite down on her lips. Her eyes filled with lust. My mother reached up and grabbed onto her hair, then forced her to look at her. To watch her eat her pussy.

"Oh Mia." Kristen whispered out and opened her mouth wide. My mothers tongue was focusing on Kristen's clit now. I could tell that she was extremely sensitive. Her legs began shaking. She began to breathe heavily. Her mouth open wide at first now noise came out and then she grabbed my mothers head and held it against her pussy. She let out a high pitched whine and her eyes shot open. Her pussy began to leak out juices. My mother moaned and began to fuck Kristen with her tongue. Slap it against her clit and then return to fucking her tight pussy. Kristen reached her climax and reached up to me. Her hand slipped into my boxers and grab hold of my cock, somewhat tightly. I let out a moan and watched her climax. My mother smiled cockily at me and her.

"I know, I'm amazing aren't I?" she winked at Kristen who turned on her stomach.

"You really are." Kristen said and kissed my mother passionately. I watched her kiss my mother down to the bed. She pulled off my mothers panties and they began grinding their pussy's together and moaning. My mother spanking Kristen lightly and pulling her hair. The sight of my mother being the dominant was a wonderful change of pace from the time I saw her being used on her porno and the time I fucked her like the slut that she truly was. My cock was throbbing and ready. I pulled off my boxers and stood at the side of the bed, lined up with my mothers face. She let out a loud moan and smiled as she grinded her pussy with Kristen's, who my mother pushed onto her back and began to control.

"Help me suck my sons cock." She ordered Kristen who was barely aware of her surroundings because she was filled with so much pleasure. She opened her mouth to moan out. I took the opportunity to slide my hard dick down her throat. She opened her eyes in shock and then let out a moan sending vibrations down my shaft. Her tongue twirled along my head.

"That's it. Im training you to be a good little slut." My mother moaned out loudly. I could tell she was somewhat jealous that Kristen had my cock, the way she looked at her. My mother though, not one to be outdone, took this opportunity to kiss and suck on my balls. I threw my head back in pleasure and shoved my cock deeper down Kristen's throat. Her tongue focusing under my balls. I looked at her and grabbed her head.

"Mmm fuck mom you dirty slut." I whispered in a moan. She smirked up at me and pushed Kristen's head away from my cock that she could take it. Immediately she deepthroated my hard thick cock, letting her saliva drip down to her covered tits. She moaned out and gagged after a few moments, I grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her slut milf face. Her eyes pleaded for me to continue but once her face grew increasingly red I released her. Kristen who took a moment to watch just looked at us in shock.

"Wow Mia. You amaze me." She said with a giggle. I began to take off my mothers lingerie and Kristen kissed on one breast as I did the other. Then Kristen and I kissed each other. Then Kristen kissed my mother. Than I kissed my mother.

"Lie down. Let my son fuck you in just the way that you desire." Kristen nodded and layed on her back. My mother got on her knees and moved so her pussy lips lined up to Kristen's mouth. My mother lowered her pussy down to Kristen who's tongue slipped deep inside of my mothers wet cunt. I took a moment to appreciate the two beautiful sluts before me who were there just for my pleasure. I slid my thick cock into Kristen's tight soaked pussy. Her hips bucked upwards and her long legs spread wide and then wrapped around my waist. She held me tight to her. I slowly began thrusting. Her tight walls adjusting to my cock. Her could her moans muffled by my mothers pussy. My mother was grinding and moaning loudly. She placed her hands on my shoulders and she kissed deeply, her tongue swirled with mine.

"I love you son." She whispered and continued moaning loudly. My thrusts grew more rapid pounding Kristen's tight pussy. Her legs began shaking and I could her loudly moaning on my mother. She tolled her hips in a circle and I saw her grab my mothers waist tight trying to control herself. Squishing wet sounds came from her pussy as my thrusts became more violent. She slipped out from under my mothers thick thighs and let out loud moans. Her nails dug into my mothers ass and scratched to her hips.

"Fuck yes baby." She moaned out and then let out a high pitched scream which my mother muffle somewhat by forcing her pussy to return to her face. I felt a strong push against my cock and slipped out. Juices began to flood out of her drenched pussy. She layed with her breasts heaving taking in deep breaths. My mother slide down her body and she pushed me onto my back. I was not used to her showing any sort of dominance towards me, but I did enjoy it. She immediately strattled me and I felt her pussy slip down my hard coco, giving me no break. She rested her hands on my chest as she began riding me. Her moans were strong and loud. Her eyes fixed on mine. Her tits bouncing up and down as she worked up and down my cock.

"Fuck yes! Fuck son! Fuck your cock is amazing!" she moaned out loudly. I grabbed onto her ass firmly and began to massage it. She sunk all the way down my cock and rolled her hips in a clockwise motion and then reversed counter clockwise. Kristen who has now regained her composure crawled towards me and she strattled my face. I responded by flicking my tongue up and swirling it around her pussy. I could tell my mother and Kristen were kissing because my mother stopped moaning out momentarily. I spanked her thick ass and she responded by letting out a loud moan and began riding my rapidly. My tongue worked on Kristen's clit as I pumped back and forth fucking my mother who was screaming out. Her walls began to tighten around my hard cock and I could tell she was going to cum. I spanked her once more and her juices squirted out of her wonderful cunt. She screamed out my name and Kristen slipped off of me allowing me to see my beautiful sex crazed slut of a mother climax and squirt all over my cock. Kristen sucked on one of her firm nipples as her tits bounced. Her hair was wild and tossed. She slowed down to milk her orgasm and then slipped off of me. Kristen kissed and licked her juices off of my cock.

"Fuck my ass now son." My mother said taking control as she got on her knees lifting her thick juicy ass high in the air. Kristen kissed on my neck and then my lips before crawling into position under my mother. They both spread there legs and Kristen lift herself up so their pussys were grinding against each other. My cock slipped into my mothers tight ass. All three of us moaned out. My mothers of course being the loudest.

"Yeah baby! Yes! Fuck your moms ass! Fuck me baby! I'm your slut." She moaned out loudly "Uhhh Kristen you slut." She said then let out a scream grabbing Kristen by the hair. My cock pounded her asshole deeper and deeper. She would scream my name and fight to focus enough to grind with Kristen. I spanked my mothers thick ass and pulled back on her hair making her yelp in pleasure.

"Fuck yes mom. Work Kristen's pussy as I fuck you like the slut you are." I say to her. Unable to speak she nods and shakes. She fills Kristen's pussy with her own juices. This makes Kristen scream and moan in pleasure and squirt her juices into my mom. I spank my mom once more leaving a hand print on her thick ass which shakes from the force of my thrusts. My balls begin to tighten and I slip my cock out of her ass. Both woman read the expression on my face and jump to the floor on their knees waiting for me load. My mother kisses and licks on one side of my cock as Kristen does the same to the other. Their tongues meet at the head of my cock then they sit back. Kristen rapidly strokes my cock. My mother massages my balls. I am at my mother and shoot out three large strings of hot cum at her, landing on her face and then dropping down to her tits. Another swell of cum rushes out and I aim it at Kristen's face. Three more large strings hit her on the face and on her small breasts. She smiles at me and then at Mia who kisses her deeply, I see their tongues swap some of my cum. I moan at the sight. My mother kisses down and licks my cum off of Kristen's breasts, her tongue swirling around Kristen's pink perky nipple. Kristen does the same to my mother cleaning her breasts with her tongue. Letting her tongue swirl and toy with my moms tan hard nipple.

"Now remember Kristen. This is our little secret okay?" She asks with a smile. Kristen nods and looks at me.

"Of course. Just make sure to keep inviting me. You both are so hot." She giggles and stands up.

"Is it okay if I use your shower?" she asked. My mom nods and we both watch as she struts out of the room, I stare at her tight little ass and her long legs. I turn to my mother and smile at her.

"Did you like the surprise?" she asked with a slight laugh and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her face still covered in my cum.

"Of course mom. Thank you. I loved it. I love you mom." She smiled at my words

"Mmm I love you too, my strong handsome son. Wow. I loved when you called me your slut. It got me so turned on." She said. I chuckled a little and blushed. She kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm going to go in the shower with Kristen okay love?" I nodded and took a seat on the bed. I watched as my mother walked out the room. Her hips swaying from side to side. Her thick ass perfectly bouncing. I bite my lip and layed back on the bed running through the events of the past week in my head.

AR9753
AR9753
102 Followers