Mom Lights Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son continue getting high.
2.4k words
4.55
194.3k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction. If you are offended by pornography, erotic literature, or intestinal relationships, please stop reading now, if not, enjoy the story, and let me know what you thought, especially if you've ever experienced anything similar.

This is part two of my story, hope it turns you on.

* * * * *

Mark and I spent the rest of that day smoking weed and fucking and sucking one another. I have to say it was the best sex I'd ever had. His big fat cock not only felt wonderful but also it tasted even better. He licked as well as he fucked and I was in seventh heaven. At about 7:30 p.m. though we got a sudden and unexpected surprise.

We had both fallen asleep on the couch, wrapped in one another's arms and completely naked. All of a sudden the doorbell awakened us. We both jumped up and started scrambling around for our clothes. At that point my heart was beating a mile a minute, I'm sure Mark's was too.

He went to get the door while I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I could hear voices but I wasn't sure who it was. I took a deep breath and headed to the living room. I walked in to find my sister and my niece there. They had decided to just drop in and see what we were up too.

I'm not real good at describing people but I'll give it a go here, just so you get the visual. My sister, her name is Gwen, is 35, she's about the same height as me, 5'4" and weighs just a bit more. She's very pretty and has an outgoing personality. If you met her I guarantee you'd like her, everybody does.

My niece, Wendy is her name, just turned 18. She's suddenly blossomed into a beautiful young lady and I'm very proud of her. She's a bit taller than her mother and I already and has developed a body that just doesn't quit. If she has a fault, it's that she likes to wear all these clothes girls her age are wearing these days. Low rise jeans, crop tops, etc... I'm sure you get the picture, and that's really not a fault but she drives all the young boys crazy.

So here we were saying our hellos and such and it kept racing through my mind that I pray they don't notice but I am still so stoned. I was to find out soon that it was very noticeable. I had offered them sodas and went to the kitchen to get them. Gwen came along to help me. While I was pouring them she came right out and asked me. "Were you two smoking pot? I could smell it as soon as we walked in."

I knew I wasn't going to be able to lie to her so I just told her as much of the truth that she needed to know. "Yes, we smoked some weed hon., I know that probably seems awful to you but he admitted he smokes it and you know for a fact that I used to so I just thought we'd try it." I was afraid she was about to freak out on me but she was really cool about it.

"It's no big deal to me Sis, I swear." She said, adding "I was just surprised, I knew you gave it up when you got pregnant with Mark and as far as I knew you never did it again" She totally relieved me when she added, "Brad, (that's my brother-in-law) still smoke some on rare occasions so I'm not going to condemn you, that's for sure. When she told me that I was so relieved.

We took the drinks into the living room and we all sat down to chat. We talked about our weekends, Mark and I really didn't have much to tell of course, or much we could tell I should say. Gwen and Wendy had been shopping all day so we had to hear all about what they bought and I'm sure it thrilled Mark to death but he was a good kid and at least acted like he cared.

Gwen pointed out that Mark must be bored by all the shopping talk and jokingly asked him if there was something else he'd like to do. He just said he was fine, but Gwen told him that she wouldn't mind getting a couple of hits of the weed we'd been smoking. He looked shocked and I'm sure I did too. Wendy looked completely surprised as well.

"Wendy you won't tell your dad, will you?" Gwen asked. So Mark looked at me and I nodded my approval. I figured if Gwen didn't give a shit I sure as hell didn't. it didn't bother me about Wendy being there either because her mother and I were both younger than she is when we started smoking weed.

Marked packed the bong and Gwen said that it brought back a lot of memories seeing it. She used to get high with my ex and I when we were teens. Once it was packed Marked fired it up and passed it to Gwen. She took a nice big hit and passed it over to me. Once I took a hit I really wasn't sure if I should pass it back to Mark or offer it to Wendy. Gwen came right out and asked her if she wanted it and she said she loved to. Seems this wasn't her first time although she wasn't exactly a pothead either.

We smoked two bowlfuls before we were done. A bowl burns up pretty quickly when four people are sharing it but needless to ay we were all really wasted. Gwen pointed out they'd have to hang out for awhile before she'd be in shape to drive home and of course I told her they could stay all night if they needed to. She said that was sweet but she was sure she'd be ok to drive in a couple of hours. They do only live a few miles from us.

We all zoned out for quite awhile and Gwen broke the silence finally by asking Mark to get some playing cards or something. She said she needed to move around or do something or she was going to zone out completely.

When Mark brought the cards we all gathered around the coffee table and started playing hearts. Nobody really cared if they won or lost and we had a really good time. I did notice though that even though I'd been fucked twice that day already I was still so horny I could scream. I wondered if Mark was wishing were fucking too.

He got up off the floor after awhile and went and got us all more sodas. When he was setting them down, Gwen jokingly tugged at his shorts. She said we needed a stripper. Now I know she didn't intend to but she gave the shorts a big yank and the came off. Mark was not wearing any boxers under the shorts either.

We all had a real howl over the accidental exposure. It did serve to make me all the hornier though. Gwen kept apologizing to Mark and he kept telling her it was all right. He went so far as to say he'd let her yank them off anytime she wanted to.

Gwen is the type you don't challenge or dare because she won't back off. She called his bluff and said, "Ok, I want to tug them off of you right now." And Mark, being playful as he is dared he to.

Well, she got up and walked over to him and told him to stand up. She stood behind him and said, "Get ready for some eye candy girls" and she yanked his shorts down. His cock was by then semi erect and he wasn't afraid to flaunt it. He stepped out of his shorts and started dancing around like a stripper. Gwen, probably thinking he'd back down started to dance with him and that only got him more excited. It wasn't long before his cock had swollen to its full eight inches.

The two of them were actually dirty dancing together; Bumping and grinding as they went. He got behind her and started to pull at her clothes and she really made no effort to stop him. First he unbuttoned her top, and then slid it off of her shoulders. Then he started to lift up her skirt. He then unzipped it and it fell to the floor. Gwen just stepped out of it and was dancing with him in her bra and panties. A very sexy matched set from Victoria's Secret I might add.

I figured what the hell and threw off my top and my bottom. I stepped up to them and started dancing too. Mark was feeling up his aunt when I came up from behind him and he didn't seem to stop for even a second when he felt my hands start touching him. I was pretty surprised however when I felt two arms wrap around me and discovered that Wendy had stripped and was now dancing with us too and was not being shy about feeling me up.

Somehow we all managed to be facing one another after a bit I'm not sure how we did it. There wasn't much space between us. Mark managed to draw our faces together and we were now in a four-way kiss. We all had our hands all over one another and I noticed that two other hands had joined mine in touching Mark's cock.

Wendy dropped to her knees in front of Mark and began sucking his dick. While she did this she grabbed at both Gwen and my panties and started tugging them off as best as she could. We had to help just a little but she soon had them off. Gwen then told me that I was in for a treat; she said that Wendy is the best pussy eater she's ever known. I didn't really have to ask after she said that, it was obvious they were not new to this.

Wendy let Mark's cock slide out of her mouth and turned her attention to me. She pushed me down on the couch and crawled between my legs and began to lick my pussy. I have to admit that my sister is right; her daughter is the best pussy licker in the world. Never before in my life has another woman ever touched me in any other way than what'd you'd call friendly but from that instant I was a confirmed bisexual.

As Wendy was licking my pussy Gwen led Mark to the couch and sat him next to me. She engulfed his cock and gave him what looked like one hell of a blowjob. At that point I'm not sure what was more of a turn on, watching my son get head from my sister or what my niece was doing to my pussy. While we were both being pleasured so well, we kissed and traded tongues.

Gwen finally pulled Mark down to the floor and guided his cock into her dripping pussy. As much as I loved seeing that, I wanted Wendy to feel the same things she was making me feel. I pushed her down onto the floor next to her mother and crawled on top of her in the sixty-nine position. This was my first ever time at licking pussy but I didn't hesitate for a second. I lowered my mouth right onto her sweet young pussy and began licking. All I can say is I wish I had tried that a long time ago. I had no idea how sweet it is.

I no longer could see Mark and Gwen but from the sounds I was hearing I could tell you for sure that he was giving her a very good fucking. Gwen was practically screaming how good his cock felt. Every time she did Wendy and I would just lick one another all the harder and faster.

Gwen suddenly erupted with what she described later as "the orgasm to end all orgasms". She was screaming and yelling, calling him all kinds of names, and scratching him to death. As her orgasm subsided, she told Wendy that she just had to try this cock, saying, "It's so much bigger than your Dad's, and you're going to love it!"

So we swapped positions, Mark mounted Wendy doggy style and proceeded to fuck the living shit out of her. In the meantime, Gwen and I started licking one another's pussies. Something I wish we'd done so many years before, but better late than never. If it's at all possible her pussy tastes even better than her daughter's.

Marked fucked Wendy for quite some time, and was finally ready to cum. She had already climaxed twice by then. Gwen pushed her way in and had him explode into her mouth. She didn't miss a drop and then proceeded to kiss Wendy, sharing Mark's precious seed with us as she did and then me. After that we sort of just collapsed into a naked heap of tired bodies.

While we relaxed and caught our breath, Gwen and Wendy wanted to know how long Mark and I had been lovers. We told them all about the previous night and what had happened all that day. They were very happy for us. They went on to tell us how they'd been making love for quite some time, ever since Gwen accidentally walked in on Wendy giving her Dad a blowjob. Gwen said that she knew she should have been hurt, angry, shocked, or outraged. She wasn't though, the second she saw her daughter with her husband's cock in her mouth she said it just turned her on so much that she joined them and they've been lovers ever since.

After a little while, my sister and niece needed to be getting home. We did all agree that we'd get together again, and soon. After they left Mark were spent so we went to bed, my bed. He held me in his arms all night long and it was wonderful.

* * * * *

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you did, love to hear from you.