Mom Meets Darrell Ch. 02

Story Info
A mom and son tale.
3.6k words
4.33
65.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

Call it fate our luck?

I was sitting on the sofa the next day watching a ball game, a Saturday, while my mother was napping. My left hand was consciously rubbing the spot where my mother's ass would be when talking to Darrell and masturbating.

Reaching for my tea glass, the coaster was lifted with the glass, dropping off into my lap as I put the glass to my lips. The coaster had flipped upside down and I saw a number scribbled on the back of it. Retrieving it, bring it up for inspection, I pondered. Could it be?

I left the sofa and quietly checked to see if my mother was still napping soundly. I went to the back of the house to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed and reached for the phone. I dialed the number.

"Hello." I heard an African-American voice say.

"Is this Darrell by any chance?" I asked.

"Who is asking?" He queried.

"Do you know a white lady by the name of Maggie?"

"Hold on a minute and let me check out in the garage." He replied, and I waited a long minute for him to speak again. "Yes I do. You must be Sean? Your mother is a sweet lady!"

"I am, and she is." I replied. "Has she talked to you about setting up a meeting?"

"Yes. Sort of." He responded. "She said the next time we talk we would set a date and she would give me her address."

We talked for about 30 minutes. He knew about my mother's arthritis but did not know how bad it was. I told him it was quite bad and had concerned her greatly about meeting him, not being able to perform adequately doing sex. I told him of her concern about her looks, but told him that was just her anxiety talking.

"Did she tell you how old she is?" I quizzed.

"I forget the exact number but she's in her 50s." He answered. "I'm 33. She told me I was a bit older than you."

"Has she mentioned me much?" I continued my quiz.

"Hell, Sean, you're a good 90% of what we do talk about." He answered in an astonished tone. "I find it amazing you're willing to share her pussy."

"We've never -- screwed." I said.

"You're shitting me, man." He said. "She told me other night that if we met I was not to mention that I knew you two were intimate. I just figured you had screwed her."

I held my breath and told him of our true relationship.

I told him I was the one that had been pushing her to meet with him - because I was not screwing her. That she was not inclined to let me watch and that I was now hoping he would be in my corner and work it out somehow.

"Well, the lady has restraint! I pretend to be you all the time!" He exclaimed. "She must really want your cock bad! It makes one wonder why she wastes her time on the phone with me. My question to you is - do you want to fuck your mother? If I can make the watching part happen, do you want me to try to make the ultimate happen?"

"I do." I answered."

"If I can make it happen, it would work out good for everybody." He explained. "My wife and I had been in a real bad place for the last year and a half. But, things are a lot better now and I need to get the hell off the phone with Maggie. I've been reluctant because she is just such a nice lady."

We said our goodbyes, agreeing that our conversation never happened and to continue the effort for their meet should by mother linger in her decision.

Mom, however, had made her decision and with her next phone call to Darrell they had set a date to meet. Darrell was able to free up a Saturday evening.

"You have to stop worrying, mom!" I comforted. "If he is as nice as you say, everything is going to be fine."

"I know, Sean - I know!" My mother whined. "I feel like meeting him dressed like this is odd."

I had assured my mom that dressing down in black sexy underwear, bra and a knee length, sexy black sleeping grown, which I had purchased myself after consulting with Darrell, was the way to go.

We heard the knock on the door and my mother's anxiety revved up and was quite visible. I patted her on the knee as I rose to answer the door.

"You must be Sean?" Darrell said, with extended hand.

"And you must be Darrell!" I replied, taking his hand as we smiled knowingly at each other.

I can't tell you what exactly I was expecting, but it was not a 6'4", extremely handsome and muscular black man - towering over my 5'9" height. His head was bald and he was dressed in neat khaki shorts and a plaid shirt.

He immediately saw my mother who had stood up and had taken a few steps around the coffee table. He closed on her and wrapped her in a soft embrace.

"Maggie, I have looked forward to meeting you, pretty lady!" He said.

My mother, I could tell, was as stunned by the young handsome black man as I was. His words seemed to relax her.

"I'll leave you two to talk for a few minutes." I said. "Mom you want the usual?"

"That would be fine, Sean." She answered.

"Darrell, what can I get you?" I queried.

"Do you have Vodka?" He asked, then, seeing my nod. "And Coke over ice will be fine."

As I turned for the kitchen, I saw mom and Darrell take a seat on the sofa close to each other. I lingered in the kitchen for many minutes before making drinks and returning to the living room.

"Your mother has explained to me that you two have a very close relationship and that she would like you to be present during my entire visit." He said, picking up his drink. "I think it's wonderful, Maggie, that you and your son or so close. She has explained to me that you sometimes help her bath so her nakedness will not be a concern."

I sat across from them as we consumed our first round of drinks. Darrell complemented my mother on her outfit, her red hair and the attractiveness of her large tortoiseshell frame glasses.

"Does the cuff match the collar?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes!" My mother giggled girlishly. "You just keep that thought in mind!"

"Sean, I don't know how you stay sane with such a lovely and sexy woman around. Just the vision of bathing such a desirable woman is maddening." He observed, a knowing smile on his face. "Maggie, I bet you have seen Sean's looks of desire while he washes your back and your legs and thighs?"

"He gets a little frisky with his hands sometimes but I just smack them and tell him to behave yourself - that I'm your mother!" She giggled.

"That he can watch you have sexual intercourse with another man - a stranger - keeping you safe - attests to his love for you!" Darrell said.

I stood and gathered up the empty glasses. Darrell whispered in my mother's ear and her gaze went to my crotch as she smiled a knowing smile. Indeed, my erection was showing. I left to retrieve another round of drinks.

On my return, I sat watching them as they whispered in each other's ear and smooched lovingly, their heads close together.

"Sean, your mother wants me to undress." Darrell said with a devilish tone.

"She insists I go first!"

Darrell stood and began to unbutton his shirt, removing his loafers at the same time. My mother stared wantonly as his muscular torso was revealed. With noticeable anticipation, she watched as he unbuckled his khakis and let them drop, kicking all under the coffee table. He then pushed his briefs down. My head did not shake visibly in disbelief as I saw, as did my mother, his cock hanging down a good 4 inches, not indicating any erection. Darrell buttocks were tight and bubbled that any good-looking woman would be envious of. He returned to his seat next to my mother. She gawked at his cock.

Without asking or being directed, my mother reached across with her right hand to take hold of his "limp" cock. After fondling it for long moments she began to stroke it and it came to life, thickening and firming up to a good 7 or 8 inches.

I was feeling very self-conscious of my own sexual attributes as I left to mix up a third round of drinks.

On my return, mom was seductively removing her garments. When she stood totally nude, I stared in awe. She was matronly, large breasted with a large ample ass, but she totally mesmerized me and I could tell Darrell too. His eyes moved continuously over her body as she moved slowly in a circle for his appraisal.

He patted the sofa on the opposite side from where she sat previously. She now sat to his left.

"Maggie and I agree." Darrell said, wagging his finger up and down at me. "It's your turn."

Sitting the drinks on the coffee table, I began to disrobe. I soon stood before the two of them. Darrell smiled at my face knowingly, while my mother stared at my stiff erection, curving slightly upward. Though I had always thought my cock more than ample, I felt inadequate glancing at Darrell's cock, which had softened slightly.

My mother again reached for Darrell's cock and leisurely stroked it and she sat back on the sofa pillows.

Darrell shifted to face my mother and bent to suck on her nearest nipple.

My mother's pleasure became quite visible and she moaned softly as her hand tightened around Darrell's cock. Never having had the pleasure, as they remained out-of-bounds to me, I was surprised at her nipple's sensitivity.

So sensitive and intense, my mother pushed Darrell's head from her tit. She then bent to apparently suck his cock, but stopped short when the effort pained her.

"Standup for me Darrell!" She explained. "Standup! Quickly please!"

Still with some effort and pain, she managed to bring herself to the edge of the sofa. Out of my sight, standing in front of my mother, her hand on his buttocks, she proceeded to suck his cock.

Inquisitive as I was, I stood and moved to the side of the sofa so I could see how she was doing with his large cock. I was fascinated with watching her as she took almost half of his cock into her mouth. She soon cupped and fondled his balls with her right hand as the fingers of her left encircled his shaft and stroked

I began to stroke my own cock.

I was mystified that she did not stop after long minutes. Darrell was moaning and did not showed any intentions of stopping her. Was her intention to finish him off? I wanted to know! I wanted to stop her! Why, I had no idea! I suppose I was afraid Darrell would lose his interest, which would affect my interest.

I heard him moan with orgasm. Saw my mother struggle to swallow or contain Darrell's ejaculate, but it oozed out from the side of her mouth, dropping on the carpet.

I was beside myself with concern.

I watched as Darrell helped mom to her feet.

Mom grabbed her drink. Taking a large gulp, she swished it at around inside her mouth and returned it to the glass.

"Let's go to the bedroom, Maggie." He said softly and lovingly.

They moved past me as if I was not even there. I followed, flicking on the overhead light, and watched Darrell help her onto the bed, laying her out on her back. He returned to her nipple and in short minutes had her moaning, hugging him as best she could.

He soon began what I had done often, but without the massage. His lips peppered her body as he worked his way down. He maneuvered over the corner of the bed as his nose coursed through her bushy mound. He assisted her to lift her knees, taking care to make her comfortable before he began to eat her pussy.

As often before, when mom was in a heightened state of arousal, only a few long minutes past before the orgasm seized her.

As it drifted away she wasted little time wiggling her ass towards the bottom of the bed. Darrell assisted with her legs.

With her ass at the very edge of the bed, Darrell supporting her legs, he pushed his rock hard cock into her thick-lipped pussy. Seemingly to know exactly where to place it, I watched his black shaft disappear into her. She took every bit of it with a very satisfied moan.

Mom's eyes, which were normally close during sexual activity, were wide-open now and she was straining to see Darrell's cock pumping slowly into her.

"Look at it, Sean! " She said with a lustful tone. "Look at that big black, long cock screwing me! It's beautiful isn't it, Sean! And it feels so damn good!"

"It is, mom!" I returned. "Do you like her white pussy, Darrell?"

"Maggie, your pussy is tight and delightful!" Darrell said. "Sean, suck on your mother's nipples."

My mother brought her hand up. "No! I...................."

"That's nonsense, Maggie!" Darrell stopped her. "You've got two men who desire to pleasure you. You can't say no to that!"

As if shutting out the inevitable, she stared at Darrell's cock pumping into her.

I fondled and cupped her breast for a moment before taking her right nipple into my mouth. It only took brief moments before she succumbed to the lustful feelings that surged within her. She was hugging my head to her tightly, making it a struggle to switch nipples. She would not release her grip on me so I just thumbed her other nipple with my fingers. Her grip tightened on my head as I munched on her nipple.

Mom's left hand reached to scrub at her clit. Darrell removed it tenderly.

She reached again and Darrell removed it again, placing her left hand on her belly.

"Behave yourself, Maggie." Darrell said lovingly. "I'm going to fuck you a while."

"I want to come again! Please!" Mom begged.

"Don't you want me to come in your pussy." Darrell asked.

"Yes! More than anything else in the world!" Mom replied enthusiastically

"You have sucked me dry. I need to fuck your sweet pussy a bit." Darrell informed her.

With that information, I felt mom's grip release on my head a bit as she relaxed. I went from one nipple to the other, sucking and teasing with my tongue.

With a bit of anxiety, I reached with my right hand and placed it on her mound. Mom's left hand reacted instantly to remove by hand - keeping up the rue. Darrell removed her hand from mine and placed it back on her belly. So defended, I pulled lightly at her pubic hair and playfully squeezed her puffy mount.

"Darrell, can't we give mom just a little bitty orgasm?" I queried.

"I suppose a little one will not hurt." He replied. "She has been so kind to let you participate."

My middle finger slipped lower and into her puffy labia. I knew exactly where to put the tip of my finger and my mother's moans affirmed it.

"Try to relax, Maggie." Darrell directed lovingly as he ratcheted up his rhythm.

Mom had tired herself out trying to watch. She dropped her head to the pillow, her moans plentiful and loud. She reached above her in search of a pillow. I left her nipple to assist and we quickly agreed on three pillows, propping her up quite high.

I returned to suckling hungrily at mom's right nipple. With some difficulty, I watched Darrell with my peripheral vision pump into my mother. He alternated his thrusts sometimes sticking her deep. Mom responded accordingly with a long moan.

I became aware that Darrell was quite aroused after long minutes fucking my mother. My mother's occasional look at Darrell face made me think she was aware of his arousal. She began to banter.

"Fuck me with that big black cock of yours!" She demanded. "Fuck your white bitch's pussy! Give you that cum you big cocked black buck!"

"You love big black cock, don't you, bitch?" Darrell spat. "I'm going to fill your white belly with my hot cum!"

I tell you, it was a lustful and intoxicating sight.

My redheaded mother, still with her tortoiseshell glasses on, sitting mostly up, denying her pain, watching happily as a very dark black man pumped his cock into her fat lipped, red cuffed, pussy.

My consciousness finally recognized how hard my cock was and how strong my desire was to have my cock in my mother's pussy.

"Do it, baby!" My mother cooed with a winning smile. "Right there, Sean!

Right there! Don't move!"

Darrell slowed his rhythm, drawing his cock to its head before slowly shoving it deep into her - again and again.

"Ohhhhh! FUCK YEA!" My mother bellowed. "You're going to make me come!"

And she did! She moaned like a stricken animal undoubtedly feeling the pain of a stricken animal.

Following a stroke or two afterwards, Darrell filled her belly as he too moaned lustfully.

"Sean, come get you some of this good pussy!" Darrell directed, not letting my mother catch her breath.

Not believing my ears, I hesitated only a moment before displacing, very tenderly, Darrell from between my mother's legs. My cock was rock hard.

I dared not make eye contact with my mother. I saw a drip of come between the crack of her labia and I pushed my cock through the lips at the same spot. My cock penetrated her and continued deep into her. I did not receive her appreciative moan. I only heard a slight gasp.

Darrell clambered on the bed behind the pillows my mother was propped up on. Straddling the pillows, he waddled close behind her and reached around to fondle her breasts, squeezing her nipples with his fingers.

I then chanced a look and saw my mother's eyes closed.

I threw concern to the wind as I held my mother's legs tenderly and enjoyed her treasure with a moderate rhythm.

Darrell kissed my mother's neck and shoulders while whispering into her ear. Was he trying to console her to the fact that her son at coupled with her? Her body seemed to tremble and she had an odd almost pained look on her face.

As I had numerous times with Nancy, my thumb sought out my mother's clit. Only then did her demeanor and facial expression change and her soft moans soon emerged into a more lustful tone.

"Nothing like sloppy seconds is there, Maggie?" Darrell whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Your son's cum will soon mingle with mine inside your pussy."

"Yes. Yes. I'll like that." My mother whispered back.

"Tell him then." Darrell directed.

"Fuck me, Sean." She whispered, then, her volume increased with each utterance. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck your mother's pussy!"

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me, then, our coupling. Her eyebrows lifting and her lips folded together tightly as if matting lipstick. I felt the soft thrust of her hips trying to match my thrusts.

"Pushed it deep, Sean!" She pleaded. "Pushed it deep! I like it deep!"

With a moment of inadequacy, I knew I was never going to get as deep as Darrell's cock had penetrated but it wasn't going to be from lack of trying.

Mom yelped with pain as I slammed my cock into her repeatedly.

"Don't stop, damn you!" She snapped when I eased up a bit. "You fuck me hard, damn you! If you're going to fuck me -- fuck me!"

Which was giving her a change of heart, my cock, my thumb or Darrell's fingers squeezing her nipples, was up for debate. Mom and I were in the grove and fucking passionately, heading for a happy ending.

With little concern, I did not try to stem my orgasm waiting for mom. As my cock jerked, erupting into her, she followed within seconds with her orgasm.

"YOU MOTHER-FUCKED!!" She bellowed.\

Her orgasm seemed as strong as any I had ever witnessed. Our last long moments of fucking could be viewed as violent as our intense orgasms refused to release us and we were caught up in incestuous lust.

"Damn, you two are something to behold!" Darrell observed. "Maggie, you can stop fantasizing about fucking your son. If you two fuck on a regular basis you won't try to kill each other like you did just then."

"Oh hell! I won't be able to walk for a week." Mom sighed happily. "I think you two ganged up on me?"

"I'll never tell!" Darrell laughed. "How about you, Sean?"

Darrell's question brought me back to reality as I had been slowly pumping into mom's pussy, enjoying the warmth of her depths and getting hard again.

"Nope! I'll never tell!"

Mom did not seem too upset about Darrell having a heart-to-heart talk with her. He was not going to talk to her on the phone anymore.

She told me later that evening that she wished we could sleep together but it pained her too much and she needed the whole bed to maneuver in.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers