Mom, Mom's Friend and the Fair Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with the three of us after the fair.
1.5k words
4.32
47k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jacobm7
Jacobm7
79 Followers

After cooling off for a few minutes the three of us gathered our wits and realized what we just did.

"Wow, that was hot!" Cindy blurted out.

"What did we just do?!" my mom questioned.

We just sat there staring at each other in all of our naked glory and before long I started to get hard again. As my cock started to grow I noticed both Cindy and my mom staring at my erection, yet all we did was just sit there.

Eventually Cindy stood up, walked to the other side of the room where her purse was and started looking inside for something. She found what she was looking for, turned around and walked back towards us with a smile on her face and a condom in hand.

She sat back down and so politely asked, "Well, do you two want to continue the fun?"

I just smiled and shook my head yes like a dork, my mom however, didn't react at all.

"Joy, it's okay if you don't want to. I would totally understand but it's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to take advantage of a big, young, hard cock like the one sitting right next to us."

After a short pause, my mom reached for the condom and ripped the wrapper off.

"If were going to do this, we're using protection and we're doing it now before I change my mind!"

She then placed the condom in her mouth and bent down in front of me and covered my meat with her mouth. I've never had a woman put a condom on me without using her hands and it felt amazing. She then began bobbing up and down on my cock just like she did earlier. She gave me a nice, hot, sloppy bj and as she finished my condom covered cock was covered in saliva.

"Well kiddo, who do you want to ride you first, Cindy or me?"

I just hemmed and hawed like an idiot and without saying anything my mom stood up, straddled me and slowly sat down on my cock.

She started off slow, sliding up and down on my cock. As she started to pick up the pace she began gyrating her hips and I watched her big ol titties bounce up and down hypnotically. Cindy being game for action got behind my mom and began licking her asshole while simultaneously fondling my balls.

"Come on kiddo, lay down flat on the couch that way Cindy can ride your face while I fuck the shit out of you."

I got into position and without missing a beat my mom hopped back on my cock. Then Cindy climbed on the couch and stuck her perfect bald pussy back in my face. Her pussy juice was so sweet and moist. I immediately began licking her slit and sucking on her clit. As I was fucking my mom and eating out Cindy I could hear the two of them moaning and making out together.

The three of us were in perfect fucking harmony and it was probably the greatest moment of my life. But my mom couldn't take much more, she began moaning louder and louder. She began bucking her hips wildly. Cindy could tell my mom was about to bust so she got up off of my face to let my mom go as wild as she wanted. As Cindy got off the couch my mom screamed with delight as she came all over my covered cock. Exhausted and out of breath her bucking hips slowly came to a halt. The look on her face was priceless, pure joy and satisfaction. She then planted a big wet, sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Thanks for the fuck of a lifetime sweetie. Cindy, I do believe it's your turn to get fucked"

Without missing a beat my mom hopped off and Cindy hopped on. She wasted no time sitting down all the way on my cock. Just like my mom, Cindy began gyrating her amazing hips while riding me. She began slow at first then as she picked up speed she crashed on my lap harder and harder.

"Oh, my, God! Mmmmmmm...Jacob, your cock is so big and perfect!"

I could feel Cindy's tight pussy muscles squeezing my dick as she rode me like a pro. Just like my mom Cindy's big, beautiful breasts bounced in front of my face so hypnotically I was in a fucking trance again. As amazing as fucking my mom was, Cindy was somehow even better and I didn't want it to end. Just as my balls were starting to tense up a little bit Cindy hopped off my cock, then turned around with her perfect round ass up in the air and begged me to pound her doggy style. Me being the gentleman that I am, willingly obliged.

I saddled up to her awaiting ass, gave it a nice wack and then slid my dick in her welcoming cunt. It was so warm and wet, just the perfect place for my meat.

I began fucking her slowly. I would draw my dick back to the point where it was barely inserted into Cindy then I would slam my hips into her ass, my dick would pierce her so hard, my thighs would smack into her round ass as my balls would hit her clit. It was like heaven.

The sound of our flesh crashing together was harmonic. I began picking up the pace, fucking her faster and faster. I then inserted my thumb in her asshole while palming her soft round rear.

"Mmmmmmhmm...Oh...My...God...Mmmmmmhmm...Don't...Fucking...Stop...Pounding...My...Ass...Mmmmmmhmm!" Cindy screamed in ecstasy.

As we fucked in that position my mom sat in the chair next to us fingering her red, wet pussy watching us with glee.

"Ohhhh, fuck, I'm going to cum!" I blurted.

"Oh shit, don't cum yet, can you hold it for a bit? I'm about to cum as well!" Cindy responded.

"Hmmmm, okay, I'll try."

Right after I said that my mom got off of the couch and got beside me. I didn't know what she was going to do. Without warning she pulled my dick out of Cindy's twat and squeezed on the head.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I yelped

"Shhhh, the best way to delay cumming is to squeeze the head."

Within seconds of her doing that the urge to bust was gone. She must have sensed it because she stuffed my cock back into Cindy's cunt.

"Oh, yeah. We're back in action, thanks Joy!" Cindy uttered.

I was back to fucking Cindy vigorously, my thumb went back into her ass. Just then my mom stood up and started making out with me and simultaneously rubbing Cindy's clit.

The added presence of my mom rubbing Cindy's clit put her over the edge and she began squirting her warm juices all over my cock and my mom's hand but that didn't stop me, I continued fucking her hard and fast. My mom brought her soaked hand to her nose and smelled Cindy's succulent juices and then started to lick up the mess. Cindy then collapsed on the couch exhausted and panting heavily, unable to continue. My mom being the trooper she is, climbed on-top of Cindy's prone body and instructed me to stick my cock in her until I cum.

"Go ahead kiddo, you got us off, now it's time for you to get off. Fuck me until you cum!"

Without hesitation I stuck my meat back into her awaiting cunt, the same cunt that I came out of 18 years prior. I began pounding her ass with authority like never before.

"Oh yes Jacob, fuck me, fuck mommy, you fucking mother fucker!" my mom yelled.

I started smacking my moms ass as I pounded away. I knew the end was near. My balls started to tense up again.

"Ohhhh fuck mom, I'm going to cum!"

Within a second of me yelling that my mom got up off of Cindy, off of the couch, got on her knees, took the condom off of my cock and shoved the entire thing into her mouth.

She began sucking and slurping just as vigorously as I was pounding her ass. Cindy then got off of the couch and keeled down next to my mom and just like in porn those two beautiful women began sharing my cock orally until I busted my nut over their faces, again. Both of them swallowed every drop of my cum they could find. Then the three of us laid down on the floor together in exhaustion. I had Cindy on my right and my mom on my left. We just cuddled on the floor together and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day my mom and Cindy were sitting at the kitchen table, still naked, drinking coffee.

"Jacob, Cindy and I were discussing what transpired and we decided that the three of us need to talk about what happened last night."

With that the story of the greatest moment of my life came to a close, well, sort of.

Jacobm7
Jacobm7
79 Followers