Mom Named Barbie Ch. 01

Story Info
Family Destruction, Devastation and Reconnection.
5.1k words
4.21
109.7k
239

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt writing a story of this genre, if you don't like it please move on, constructive criticism and suggestions welcomed. Vote and leave a comment. This is a multipart series and the reader will need to start at the beginning to completely understand the story.

I think for most guys when in high school and college they labeled some of their fellow student's moms as a MILF, but there was one mom that was more desirable than all the others and if she were their mom they would they would definitely be having sex with her.

The chapters are intentionally brief to make them more easily readable and not all chapters contain explicit sex.

LEGAL - This story is Copyrighted by the author, who retains all rights whatsoever over publication in any form. It must not be published on any pay-site or used in any publication for profit, without the author's written approval. The file may be reposted to Newsgroups, but must not be changed in any way, must be posted in its entirety and must contain the original author's name in full.

GENERAL - All names are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. All comments and constructive suggestions may be directed to me via the COMMENT tab on my profile.

Chapter 01 - Family Destruction, Devastation and Reconnection

Over the years Barbara had put on a few extra pounds and at thirty-five she no longer possessed the young slender body like when she and Sam got married. Barbara took it as an insult rather than a compliment when her husband said the additional weight looked good on her, giving her a sexy more womanly shape. She had always been blessed with a cute hourglass figure; but as Barbara matured her hips grew wider and her breasts were a full D-cup. At twenty-one her measurements were 33B-23-35 even though she'd had a son at eighteen years old, as a married woman and mother she was still voted Homecoming Queen her senior year in college; now 13 years after graduating, Barbara was a voluptuous 38D-28-41, the additional curves made her even more alluring.

She was still a very attractive woman turning men's head everywhere she, her hourglass figure bigger both on top and bottom. Tight tops and form-fitting clothes complimented her full figure very well, and with an inseam of 34" Barbara's legs appeared exceptionally long for her 5' 8" height. The fullness of her chest and hips gave the illusion that her waist was the same size as when she and Sam met during Christmas Break their senior year of high school.

Barbara's long wavy hair was turning gray but she adamantly kept the silver hidden with assistance from her stylist, the only other person who knew her true color. High cheekbones and pretty facial features were a genetic trait passed down to Barbara from her paternal grandmother; yes, she was still a very attractive woman and ultimately it was fear of losing this beauty that drastically changed her life.

Getting pregnant shortly after Barbara met Sam, they were married the summer before their son Jay was born in October of her freshman year in college. With help from both their parents Barbara stayed in school and four years later she graduated on the Dean's List earning a Bachelor of Arts in Business Finance. They were an attractive happy couple, Barbara often drew attention from other men and her husband was sought after by just as many women.

Sam had always been a handsome man but rather than looking older he had grown more distinguished, sexier than ever. His long hair turned gray, his beard and mustache a salt and pepper color, and Sam had managed to avoid developing a pot-belly like so many men his age. Barbara was often told how sexy and attractive her husband is by older, and younger women; the way they spoke made it obvious their words were more than a compliment, if Sam ever wanted to cheat on his wife there would be no shortage of willing partners.

Not only were she and Sam above average in physical appearance, they had a nice home and lived a comfortable life supported by Sam's job with the railroad and Barbara a successful insurance sales representative. Her husband was in love with her just as much as the day he said 'I do', they were thought to be the perfect couple by everyone in the small town where they lived, high school sweethearts with a beautiful son.

In the past Barbara had always been faithful to her husband ignoring the advances of other men, but now due to personal insecurities the persistent flirtations from wealthy male clients began to affect her marriage. It wasn't Sam, he was very affectionate and complimented his wife every day but she felt he was only being nice because he was her husband, the problem was Barbara and her fear of getting older and she felt inferior anytime another woman lusted after her husband. But rather than discuss her declining self-esteem with Sam she began fantasizing of having affairs with her more affluent male clients, craving constant confirmation from other men reassuring her she was still attractive and sexually appealing.

The actual demise of their marriage began in December two months before Barbara turned thirty-eight; all of the sudden, the realization that forty was just around the corner caused her to feel 'old'. Barbara felt she had been a married mom her whole life; when she looked in the mirror she saw a chubby boring old woman where there had once been a trim vivacious young girl.

The relationship between Sam and Barbara only got worse after her thirty-eighth birthday, the once 'perfect couple' argued often, and no matter how much Sam assured Barbara he was only interested in her and she was still an attractive woman, she had become obsessed with the attention from other men. Sure men had always flirted with her but it was not until now, a time of low self-worth that Barbara surrendered to their advances.

Three months later Barbara and Sam separated, she moved out of the family home into a two-bedroom apartment; but her life would soon change in ways she could not control. Barbara never completely burned the bridge with her husband because in the back of her mind she felt her and Sam would eventually get back together, but she never gave Sam a hint of a possible reconciliation. To Barbara she was just taking a break from marriage to experience the single life she had never gotten the opportunity to live when she was younger.

That summer Barbara dated several well-to-do men, dressing more risqué and preferring to be called Barb rather than Barbara, thinking the shorter name sounded younger and sexier matching her new persona. While Barbara desperately searched for the thin young girl that no longer existed she failed to realize she would never find happiness superior to what she left behind with Sam, an attractive husband that loved and adored her more than life itself and a nineteen year old son that was growing into a man every bit as handsome as his dad.

Sam suffered as he watched his wife acting like a fool wearing clothing more appropriate for teenage girls than a mature married mother. Barbara submitted to any wealthy man willing to spend money on her, going out to five-star restaurants every night, being showered with lavish gifts and expensive clothes, she eager to play the role of 'arm candy' for rich men took her on trips to exotic locations. Barbara had no trouble catching the eye of financially successful men, after all she was a beautiful woman and they were easily enticed by the fashions of the younger generation. Barbara was beginning to get a reputation as a gold-digging slut; gossip spreads quickly in a small town.

Their son Jay, who attended a local college, was not fairing much better than his dad having to endure comments from the guys at school about his mom's well-known activities. Rather than Barb they called her Barbie the slut, considering her big tits, wide hips and small waist along with the rumors she enthusiastically sucked and fucked the men she dated; Barb had justifiably earned the degrading nickname. The guys at college talked about how they felt sure if Barbie were their mom they would be having an incestuous relationship with her. Of course Jay had no choice but agree Barbara was definitely a MILF, but the crude comments hurt none-the-less; the way the guys at school looked and talked about his mom was beginning to take a toll on him too, just like it was on his dad.

Jay had a room at his mom's apartment but it seemed she was always gone with one of her rich suitors, so he stayed at his dad's house commuting to the nearby college; living with Sam, Jay saw firsthand how devastating his mom's new lifestyle was on his dad.

Even though there were plenty of women willing to do anything to take Sam's mind off his promiscuous estranged wife he declined their offers. He was still in love with Barbara and seeing the way she was acting broke his heart, Sam rarely went anywhere other than work and home choosing to remain alone drowning his sorrows with excessive quantities of alcohol.

...

It was just before Christmas that year when Barbara's life would forever change when she received a call from Jay, she dropped the phone stunned by what her son told her. He had come home from school and found his dad in the garage sitting inside his pickup with the motor running, an empty bottle of bourbon by his side. Sam had left Jay a short note:

"I'm sorry Jay; I couldn't stand the pain any longer. I hope someday you can forgive me. Love, Dad"

Barbara picked up her phone.

"Mom? Mom? Are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here; Jay, what are you saying?"

Jay's voice quivered as he spoke. "Mom, dad is dead; he's dead mom."

Barbara listened in shock as her son described how he had found his dad, immediately calling 911 then performing CPR, but his efforts were in vain; Sam was pronounced dead soon after being taken to the hospital, the doctors said there was nothing anyone could have done to save him. It was then that Barbara realized Jay's dad, her husband Sam was gone; Jay heard his mom scream "No! No! No!"

Barbara wanted to come be with her son, but Jay refused, his initial reaction was to blame her for his dad's death; Jay knew Sam never stopped loving his cheating mom. While he did not condone his dad's actions, Jay ironically understood why his dad did what he did; Sam's once loving wife was now known as Barbie the gold-digging slut, a grown woman who eagerly spread her legs for any prosperous man willing to spend money on her; who could really blame Sam for wanting the pain to end.

Seeing Barbara with other men, constantly being asked by his coworkers how he could let such a hot piece of ass get away, overhearing comments about how they would love to fuck his beautiful wife became more than Sam could handle, that and a fifth of bourbon had finally pushed him over the edge.

The next few days were difficult for both Barbara and Jay, he forbade his mom from coming to the family home even though she insisted since she and Sam were only separated it was her home too; but Jay unwaveringly refused her coming on their property. Ironically Barbara also blamed herself for Sam's death; she actually agreed with Jay's feeling toward her, so the least she could do was respect her son's wishes considering he had just lost his dad.

She did attend Sam's funeral, but at Jay's direction she was not permitted to stand with family. Sitting in the back of the sanctuary with the other attendees Barbara watched her now twenty year old son go through the emotionally disastrous event alone, it wasn't until now that she noticed how much her son had matured. She could see Sam in his face and Jay's mannerisms mimicked those of his late father, he looked so much like his dad Jay could pass for Sam's identical twin when he was Jay's age.

The funeral was the first time Barbara had seen her son after receiving the devastating phone call informing her of Sam's death, and the next time she saw Jay was at her late husband's attorney's office for the reading of Sam's will; the only time Jay looked at his mom was when she walked in the door. Barbara was not surprised to hear Sam had recently revised his will stating she was to receive only her personal belongings; everything else went to Jay.

Even though she knew Sam still loved her, she could not argue with his decision to leave nothing of real value to the woman whom had left him; a sexually promiscuous woman thinking she could avoid getting older by running away. Along with the home and his possessions Sam had also made financial arrangements for Jay's future; there were two trust accounts, one for college and the other for his living expenses; he would not have any monetary concerns for years to come, but what Jay had lost money could never replace.

There was no mortgage; the only financial responsibilities left for Jay were utilities and personal expenses. As beneficiary of his dad's pension Jay would also be receiving a monthly stipend from the railroad until her was twenty-five; he actually would not need the funds from the trust for anything other than an unexpected expenditure or emergency.

Again Barbara looked at her son, it was as if her handsome husband was sitting across the large table from her, albeit it a much younger version. She could see the hurt in Jay's eyes, how she wanted to hold him telling Jay everything would be ok, but everything would not be ok, she could not bring his father back.

She suffered through the holidays alone without her husband or her son; but it was even worse for Jay at his young age, he no longer had a dad and as for Barbara she was no longer his mother. The months that followed were the most difficult for Barbara with Jay refusing to allow her to be part of his life. What had she done? Jay was right, it was all her fault, if only she had stayed with Sam, sought counseling, done something, anything but be the reason Sam's pain was so unbearable that he felt ending his life was the only solution. How could she have been so vain, so self-absorbed?

For more than nine months Jay continued to shut his mom out of his life rejecting her attempts to have contact with him. The only information Barbara received about her son was through her parents, Jay's grandparents; he insisted he live alone in the large house even though he was only twenty and a sophomore in college.

Barbara no longer dated, she felt there was no reason to, she had lost the only man who truly loved her and now it seemed she had also lost her son; she realized how devastating her selfish actions had been to Sam and Jay.

The following summer was much different for Barbara than the previous year when she had been footloose and fancy free, jet-setting around the globe with numerous affluent men; looking back she saw how her self-centeredness had cost her the things she cherished most in life. When not at work Barbara spent her time sitting alone in her apartment sinking into a deep depression, she now had an idea what Sam must have felt; concerned about the condition their daughter was in Barbara's parents begged Jay to get in contact with his mom.

It was just after the beginning of his junior year in college when Jay finally yielded to his grandparent's pleas agreeing to talk with Barbara; as angry as he was at his mom he still felt sorry for her when he finally accepted her call, from the tone of her voice there was no mistaking the agony she was experiencing. Jay could never forgive Barbara for her role in what happened to his dad, but she was still his mom, and having the same caring heart as his dad Jay agreed to meet with her.

They had dinner at a well-known Australian steak and seafood restaurant, but not the one closest to their home, instead it was over 100 miles away, everyone in the small town knew the status of their relationship and Jay did not want anyone seeing or interrupting them. Barbara arrived before Jay, when she saw the hostess leading Jay to the table her eyes filled with tears.

Jay could not believe how distraught his mom looked; it was obvious her life was a wreck. She had lost weight and there were black streaks down both cheeks from where she had been crying, and the way she was dressed showed she was no longer concerned about her appearance. In the past Barbara's outfits were always attractive fitting her curvaceous body perfectly but now her clothes were baggy and unkempt; Jay was seeing the effects guilt could have on a person, an unexpected feeling of empathy for his mom swept through him.

They picked at their food choosing their words carefully; an hour passed before they were able to speak comfortably with each other. Barbara apologized for the irreparable pain she had caused to her family, she took complete responsibility for Sam's death; she knew had she not succumbed to what could be described in no other way than a foolish mid-life crisis the three of them would still be together.

Dinner went well considering they had been estranged for more than nine months, at least they were talking now and Jay was acknowledging her existence. He even agreed to no longer shut her out of his life, but Jay had no interest in letting his mom move back home; not yet. Unlike her deteriorating life Barbara could see Jay was doing well on his own, he had matured years in the short time that had passed since his dad's death; he was no longer her 'little boy'.

The next opportunity Barbara had to talk with her son face to face they also met for dinner, she used the occasion to ask Jay about his personal life, not because she wished to pry it was out of concern for him. Barbara was curious if he had a girlfriend, knowing all too well his recent financial independence would most likely attract uninvited attention from ruthless materialistic females; but she was not particularly surprised at his answer, Jay was an intelligent young man.

"No girlfriend mom, when word got out about the house and my trust funds it seemed girls appeared out of nowhere; mom, these are college girls, yet they are just as shallow and immature as the girls were in high school. Thankfully I quickly figured out they were more interested in what I have instead of me; are all girls like this?"

"Oh Jay, I am so sorry. The girls are the same as they've always been, it's not them it's you; you're the one that has changed, you have gr0w up so much since..." and Barbara paused not wanting to remind Jay of what happened with his dad. "That is why I asked if you had a girlfriend, I don't want to see you letting a girl take advantage of you, no matter what they promise to do for you."

"What they promise to do for me; what do you mean?"

"Perhaps you're not as mature as I thought you were; sex Jay, I'm talking about sex."

"Mom, I am not a virgin, I know what sex is."

"Jay, I'm afraid you have no idea; there will be girls that are willing to do anything, and I when I say anything I mean anything to get some of what you have."

"Now that you mention it I think I've already seen what you are talking about, I have had some pretty strange offers from the girls at school; from girls I would have never thought were that way. The funny thing is it hasn't just been the girls from school, I have also been approached by older women, much older women who were very explicit with the things they were willing to do; I never imagined mature women could be so perverted, guys yes, but not girls much less grown women."

"Jay, that is why I said what I said, you are still too young to know what the feminine sex is capable of; some girls are willing to do anything to get what they want; perverse things you have probably never heard of."

"How do you know that? How do you know they would actually do the things they are saying?"

12