Mom Named Barbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... I mean Barbie, I'm in college and there is alcohol everywhere, remember?"

Thinking back to her college days, even though she was married and a mom; she recalled finding alcohol on a college campus is not a problem.

"Sorry, I forgot what it's like in college; but seriously, if you want a drink feel free to have one."

"No, I'm fine."

Sipping the cocktail Barbie discovered it was quite good compared to the wine she normally drinks; if Jay was not going to drink perhaps this would give her an opportunity to embellish her role as his 'date', she could be the drunk sexy 'college girl'.

"Well, if you're not going to drink you can drive home; I hope you don't mind if I do, these cocktails are delicious. You wouldn't take advantage of a sexy drunk college girl would you?"

Barbara thought what Barbie had said was funny, but evidently Jay did not share her sense of humor.

"Mom!"

"Jay, I'm just trying to make this a fun date for you, ok; lighten up, just go with it."

He did not respond except for a confused look on his face. She noticed this time her son checked out the waitress's big tits when she had leaned over to placing their glasses on the table; after she walked away Barbara asked again.

"So Jay, she's cute isn't she?"

"Mom, I told you a date wouldn't ask me something like that."

"Ok, ok, I guess you're right; then what do you think of my outfit, how do I look?"

"You look nice mom."

"No Jay, not 'mom', Barbie."

"You look nice Barbie."

Nice was not exactly the response Barbara was hoping for, she knew she looked nice; she had picked the outfit special for her date with Jay, surely he could come up with something more than 'nice' to describe how she looked. But at least he answered; she would allow him to get away with just 'nice', for now.

The waitress returned to get their preferences for dinner; Barbara smiled as this time Jay openly examined the waitress's assets; it was nice to see her son acting like an ordinary guy. But Jay was anything but 'ordinary', he was a mature responsible young man that had suffered through finding his dad after having committed suicide and had learned how to run a household all while maintaining excellent marks in college. No, her son was an extraordinary guy, who was looking more like his handsome father every day.

Barbara asked Jay how he was doing in school, even though she already knew through her parents. She asked how he was doing at home, taking care of everything himself; this she also knew the answers before she asked. Jay responded with a short 'OK' to both her questions, typical for someone his age; getting her son to open up was going to be more difficult than she had hoped.

In her struggle to get Jay to talk Barbara's cocktail glass emptied quickly, it was then she remembered she had not eaten all day because the alcohol was already beginning to take control. Barbara never had been one to drink much, usually two glasses of wine were her limit, maybe three on special occasions; but truth be told she was just as nervous as Jay to be on a 'date' with her son as he was to be on a date with his mother.

As she looked at Jay across the table the scene of his fingers massaging her clit flashed through her mind again, why was this happening, why was she being punished like this? This was her son sitting in front of her and she was having inappropriate thoughts of her son caressing her pussy. Barbara told herself 'it's the alcohol that has to be it' neglecting to admit during the previous episodes she'd been completely sober.

Her empty glass presented the opportunity for their waitress to stop by to bring her another drink; this time Jay openly stared at the waitress's tits as she sat the cocktail in front of his mother, actually attempting to peak down her shirt. Looking at her son Barbara saw her husband in his face, it was frightening how much he favored his father; the way Jay gawked at the waitress's breasts reminded Barbara of how Sam used to lust after her.

Barbara pressed Jay for more detailed answers on how he was fairing on his own and to her delight he finally gave her a satisfactory answer, as for the physical and financial responsibilities Jay was doing ok but he had no one to support him emotionally in what could easily be described as the most difficult time of his young life. Barbara took her son's hand as she saw him begin to break down, she had been his age once and she remembered how hard the struggle could be even with two loving parents; but Jay was facing these difficulties alone.

She wanted to take him in her arms and make the pain go away like she did when he was a child, but she could not change what had happened; all she could do is try to do better in the future hoping one day to have a relationship with Jay again. At this point, what type of relationship was possible she wasn't sure, all she knew was she loved Jay and wanted to be part of his life, no matter what the relationship between them was.

Jay shared how he felt during the entire nightmare of losing his dad, not sure what to do, not knowing how to compartmentalize the events that had so drastically changed his life. He even described how he blamed his mom for the state his life was in, as if she were not sitting across the table in front of him. Barbara could not help but cry, how could she have hurt her son this way?

Their food arrived and Barbara desperately needed another drink; she was not sure if she could even eat knowing the misery she had caused Jay; but she would try her best to salvage what was left of her son's birthday date. She was the one whom had suggested she not be his mom on the date, she got what she deserved; he was justified feeling the way he did about his mom.

Jay saw the hurt in his mom's eyes. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean... I mean I never intended... It's just that..."

"It's ok Jay, your mom deserved everything you said and more. She now realizes what she did and the consequences of her actions. I am the one that asked you how you are doing, I want you to have someone you can be honest with and share your feelings. I'm sorry, I am supposed to be your date and listen rather than be your mom; but my emotions got the better of me; I couldn't help it."

"I'm the one that is sorry mom; I did not mean to hurt you."

"That's ok Jay, it needed to be said. I want you to always feel free to tell me how you feel even if it hurts me, I am a big girl, I can handle it or I will at least try; I will never be upset with you for anything you say. Now, let me get back into character, I am your date, Barbie; not your mom. Jay, don't feel bad about blaming your mom for what happened to your dad, if she hadn't been so weak and self-centered your dad would still be alive."

"Mom, I don't want to do this..."

"Stop it Jay, we are going to do this! I am not your mom, I am Barbie; and if you need to get this off your chest then I will listen. No more tears, I promise, or I promise to try not to cry in front of you."

"No mom, I have said enough for tonight; it's my birthday and I don't want either one of us to regret this evening."

"Jay, I don't regret this evening at all; I will never regret spending time with you no matter what happens. Pretend your mom is not here, for the rest of the night it is Barbie, not Barbara and certainly not 'mom'."

Despite what Barbie said Jay could see the pain his mom was feeling, he was confident she knew for sure he blamed his mom for how her bad decisions had changed their lives, and she did not need him to continue punishing her with his words. He tried to change the subject hoping to cheer Barbie up.

"Barbie, you look really nice tonight, I love the skirt-suit."

Barbie's expression changed immediately seeing the concern for his mom from her son, and to go from blaming her to a compliment showed his maturity; she even managed to smile as she answered.

"Thank you Jay, I picked this out especially for you. I wanted to look nice for our date."

Barbie excused herself to go to the ladies room and attempt to repair the mess her tears had made of her makeup. She turned back to look at her loving son as she walked away, he truly was a mature handsome young man; but suddenly her legs went weak as the sexual image of Jay appeared in her head again.

12