Mom Named Barbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the longer she admired at herself in the mirror the more the persona of Barbie took over, 'let them look, I don't care', and she left the zipper where it was. Barbara smiled as she was checking out, the boy bagging her items got a thrill staring at her chest, considering his age some might think what she was doing was perverted, but in reality nothing was exposed that should not be seen and Barbara was enjoying watching the teenage boy unable to pull his eyes away from her chest.

One more stop and she would be finished; back in her small town she pulled into a space at the liquor store; here it was very probable she would be seen by someone that knew her. Her town had the reputation for being very religious but the liquor store was always crowded selling spirits for 'medicinal purposes'. Sitting in her car Barbara drew in a deep breath then stepped out and walked into the building with her head held high. Just as she suspected there were people inside she recognized, three women and probably five or six men. You would have thought over half the town was deathly ill the way the liquor was flying off the shelves.

Even though she was dressed very provocative Barbara confidently strolled through the aisles; one of the women she knew would not even speak to her, the other two said 'Hi' but only after looking her up and down with a disapproving scowl., The men made it a point to pass by her, from the front of course, multiple times giving her a huge smile saying hello; three of the guys also complimented her on how 'nice' she looked. Only one of the men acted as if he were offended by of her choice of clothing yet he suspiciously appeared in the same aisle as her too many times to be coincidence.

Although Barbara normally drank wine exclusively, she decided Barbie would be a beer and liquor kind of girl. With a bottle of bourbon and coconut rum in her hands she made her way to the register, a man probably twenty years older than her waited to ring up her purchases. The floor behind the counter was at least a foot higher than where she stood as he looked down at her. Considering the height advantage he possessed he could easily see down the front of Barbie's jacket almost to her naval, he had no reservations that it was obvious to Barbara he was staring at her huge tits.

His intentional gawking caused her to feel self-conscious about being exposed the way she was, but she shook off the uncomfortable feeling thinking that while the awkward situation was embarrassing for Barbara, Barbie welcomed the attention. She sat the bottles on the counter then with a hand on each side of her jacket she jerked the front open.

"Here, I think you need a better look. Is this what you were hoping to see?"

The man's mouth dropped open; Barbara thought his teeth were going to fall out. As she closed her jacket over her breasts he picked up the bottles, there was a beep as he scanned each one; after pressing a few buttons on the register he said,

"With the loyal customer discount that will be $16.75; I hope to see you again soon."

She knew the total was not correct, one bottle was $13.25 and the other was $12.50; she had gotten a $9 discount just for showing her tits. Barbara could not believe what she got in return for such a simple act; why had she been so reluctant all these years to flash her boobs?

Sitting in her car the significance of what she had done hit her, she had shown her tits and pussy to people she didn't know, not intimately; if someone had told her three months ago she would do either one she would have called them a liar, and now she had done both! Last summer she had thought Barb was a wild woman, but it was nothing compared to what she was doing now; the only difference was last summer she had changed her personality for the rich men she dated, this time she was changing her personality for herself. As she turned the key to start her car she whispered to herself "I'm beginning to really like this Barbie person".

Remembering she would be wearing a wig tomorrow there was no way she would be able to hide all of her thick long hair so she quickly turned into a chain hair salon near the liquor store. When the girl asked how she would like her hair cut she immediately knew what to say "I want it short, something sassy; fun and playful". When the stylist finished she could not believe the difference, her hair was shorter than it had been since she was a little girl. With the weight of her long hair gone the short style was bouncy and cute. She instantly looked at least five years younger as well as fun and playful just as she had requested; Barbara asked herself "Why didn't I do this years ago".

12