Mom Named Barbie Ch. 11

Story Info
Mom has drunk self-pity sex with stranger.
3.5k words
4.39
44.8k
44

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - Mom has drunk self-pity sex with stranger

There was no way she could spend another day in her apartment alone wallowing in self-pity, she showered and dressed deciding to go for a drive with no particular destination in mind. As she was getting dressed she felt disgust with Jay's mom every time she looked in the mirror, all she saw was the monster she believed herself to be. She felt such disdain for Barbara she could not tolerate looking at herself.

She went into the 'whore' room and positioned the auburn wig on her head, she was not trying to become Barbie; Barbie was Jay's fantasy girlfriend and after not hearing from him in over a day and a half the last thing she wanted to do was become Barbie. No, all she wanted to do was be someone else besides the terrible woman that had ruined so many lives with her selfish actions and not being able to control her sexual cravings.

Barbara drove for a few hours then stopped for a cup of coffee at one of the same 24hr chain breakfast restaurants she and Jay had eaten at when it was snowing. She repeated this scenario stopping for coffee three more times, and although it was still early evening she was too far from home to drive back considering she had not eaten and spent most of the last two nights crying; exhausted she took the next exit pulling into a motel.

. She remembered a sign at the front desk offering complimentary toiletries for guests who may have forgotten theirs at home; the clerk handed Barbara a toothbrush and toothpaste across the counter along with a sample size container of deodorant, she went to her room and showered.

As she was checking in Barbara noticed a tavern adjoining the lobby, sitting at the bar Barbara quickly emptied the glass in front of her that contained a strong cocktail. Her opinion of herself was about as low as it could get and the bar was the perfect place to continue punishing herself for her inadequacies and failures. Again she had not heard from Jay all day, who was there left to care where she was or what she did; she would drink until she couldn't walk then she would crawl back to her room.

There were about twenty people in the small tavern, six other women besides her and probably fourteen or fifteen men. Barbara was easily the most attractive woman there even though she did not have any makeup on, she possessed a natural beauty most women could not achieve even with the help of cosmetics; not giving any thought to her clothes she had put on jeans and a sweatshirt along with a pair of sneakers.

She did not feel attractive and she certainly did not expect anyone else to find her attractive either; but it did not matter what she wore Barbara could not hide her natural beauty. The distance her top was being held out from her chest made it obvious she had large round tits; and her wide mature hips along with her full ass filled out the jeans very well. But the auburn wig was her most prominent feature that drew the attention of the men, compared to the other women in the bar Barbara was a redheaded angel.

When she finished one glass, like magic a full one would appear in front of her. Barbara looked around the room to see who was providing her with drinks, seeing an older balding man smile at her she assumed it must be from him, she gave a polite nod to show her appreciation for his generosity but that is as far as her civility went; she had no interest in talking to anyone.

As she finished the third drink the alcohol was hitting her hard since she had not eaten in two days, ignoring better judgement she order another which was paid for by a middle-aged man who stepped up to the counter beside her. Again she thanked him, the least she could do since he was enabling her to continue with her pity-party; but he quickly got the message she was not interested in having company.

Having already consumed three drinks the fourth went down much easier and much quicker, Barbara felt she should be heading to her room; she was unable to focus clearly and was obviously very intoxicated. Sliding off the stool she needed to go to the ladies room before staggering back to her motel room, her legs felt like rubber and walking the short distance to the restroom felt like it took forever.

The men's room door was across a small foyer from the ladies room, and in her altered state she accidently went into the wrong restroom; she did not even notice the urinal on the wall as she went into the only stall. When she came out of the stall Barbara was surprised to find a man standing in the restroom.

Her words were barely audible as she yelled at the man "Hey pervert, you're in the wrong fucking bathroom; get the hell out!"

"Me in the wrong bathroom; bitch, what the hell do you think this is hanging on the wall?" as he pointed to the urinal.

When Barbara spun around seeing the urinal on the wall she knew she was the one in the wrong restroom. Her inebriated condition became obvious when she fell against the wall and would have hit the floor had the man not caught her. When he grabbed her arm to steady her he realized the jewel that had wondered into the men's room was the sexy redhead with huge tits and wide hips that had been sitting alone at the bar; she was built to fuck and he hoped she was just drunk enough not to say no.

He helped her out the door and was heading back to the bar where he planned to close the deal and then get her in pants. Barbara pulled away saying she needed to go to her room and go to bed. He agreed she needed to go to bed; she needed to go to bed with him! But when she pulled away her knees buckled and went to the floor on her knees. Her face was only inches from the man's crotch where she noticed the bulge from a cock responding to thoughts of fucking the beautiful redhead.

Without thinking Barbara stuck out her tongue and licked the front of his jeans. Having anesthetized her inhibitions with alcohol this was all the stimulation she needed, Barbara instantly forgot about her pity-party and went into slut mode. When he helped Barbara to her feet she fell against him pressing her firm breast against his chest, she threw her arms around his neck and proceeded to give him a tonsillectomy with her tongue.

The man wasted no time leading her by the arm down the hall; his progress was interrupted by Barbara backing him against the wall continuing to try to suck his lips off his face. He was finally able to drag her toward her room but she did not remember the number telling him all she knew was that it was the fifth door on the right. She told him to get the key out of her front pocket, and then she put her arms around his neck kissing him again.

When he put his hand on her jeans to get the key she put her hand on his moving his hand between her legs pressing his fingers hard into her crotch. He was quickly learning the sexy redhead was also a horny slut; if he didn't hurry and get her in her room she would fuck him right there in the hallway.

Finally getting the door open he pulled her inside pushing the door closed behind them. Barbara immediately had her hands on the button of his jeans and soon they were unfastened and at his ankles along with his boxers. When he looked down he saw a beautiful woman with long wavy auburn hair on her knees hungrily devouring his dick. She seemed to have no problem taking all of his cock in her mouth, even licking his balls with her lips at the base of his penis.

Not ever having a woman attack his cock with such passion and desire he could not hold out and started to cum, but rather than pull her mouth away as his dick began to spurt the hot redhead took him all the way into her mouth again allowing him pump his load directly down her throat.

As soon as she felt she had sucked him dry Barbara peeled her jeans off and pulled the sweatshirt over her head, not wearing a bra or panties had its advantages as she lay back on the bed pulling his head between her open thighs.

"Fucking eat me damn-it!"

She did not have to tell him twice, a swollen smooth cunt with wide meaty lips was staring him in the face; he dove in, his tongue flying all over her pussy. Soon Barbara was quivering as a powerful orgasm raced through her body. She put her hands on his head forcing his mouth back down on her cunt begging for more, she peaked two more times before she let him come up for air.

Barbara was ready to fuck so she put a hand under each of his arms and guided his body up over hers; to her disappointment he was only semi-erect due to his recent climax. She was well versed with what to do in this situation; she rolled him onto his back and began sucking his cock again. Her talented oral skills had him rock hard in no time, she quickly mounted him lowering her soaking wet cunt on his rod easily taking it all in one motion. She was bucking her hips on his dick so hard it felt like she was trying to rip his manhood off his body with her pussy.

For a moment she thought back to how her son's penis felt inside her just two days before, from experience she guessed Jay to be seven and a half, maybe eight inches and fairly thick. The cock inside her now could not be more than six inches and thin; her son's dick filled her cunt so much better.

With her mind back on the task at hand she rolled over holding the man's torso close to hers pulling him with her, his prick never left her pussy. She put his hands on her tits commanding him to squeeze them hard as well as pinch and pull her long nipples. She continued with the dirty talk that had begun when she was on top, true to form the way she expressed her lustful desires was better than any script in a porn movie.

It was not long before his dick jerked filling her cunt with hot cum; she kept pumping her hips against his milking every drop of sperm from his cock with the muscles of her pussy. He was lying on top of Barbara, her huge tits crushed between them, she pulled his lips to hers kissing him hard then laying his head on her shoulder. Almost instantly he heard Barbara snoring; he could not believe she had fallen asleep so quickly.

Having gotten what he wanted and with the redheaded slut asleep; there was nothing else for the man to do but leave. He did not even know the name of the beauty stretched out on the bed. He climbed off Barbara and got dressed pulling the sheet over her naked body before he left.

The next morning Barbara woke feeling like she had been run over by a train; her cunt was sore and covered in dried cum. She only had a vague memory of something happening last night but exactly what took place was not very clear. She remembered being in the men's bathroom and someone helping her back to her room, she remembered kissing someone in the hallway; the only other things she could recall from the night before was being on her knees sucking a dick, being on top then rolling over and being fucked while she was on her back.

She did not even remember him cumming inside her, but he obviously did from the crusty evidence he left all over her pussy; Barbara could not remember what the man looked like or even if he had told her his name. Thankfully Barbara had her tubes tied on the advice of her doctor shortly after Jay was born so there was no concern about getting pregnant. She checked her phone, still nothing from Jay.

Being Monday Barbara was scheduled to work, when she called the office her supervisor was very understanding knowing about her strained relationship with her son because of what happened to his dad. The week between Christmas and New Year's Day was traditionally the slowest time of year, so her taking the day off was not a problem.

After showering to wash off the sex from last night Barbara knew she had no choice but to face reality so she drove toward home. Taking her time, stopping frequently she reached her apartment complex about the same time she would normally be arriving home from work; as she parked in front of her unit she noticed Jay's truck was there. Barbara sat in her car fearing all the dreadful reasons Jay could be at her apartment, anxiety caused her to always suspect the worst; she felt she would probably be walking into another huge argument with her son; not something she wanted to go through again.

Her self-esteem had already been damaged to the point that she had ended up drunk in a bar and being fucked by a man she knew nothing about, she did not even know his name; in her state of depression she could not tolerate another negative episode with Jay. Her initial thoughts were to not even get out of the car, just back out and leave, yet again running away from her problems. But that is what she was doing when she left Jay's dad, she was running from her fear of growing old rather than staying with Sam and working through the issue together; running away from her problems had already cost her dearly.

If Barbara had learned anything she learned she should face her problems, running only made things worse, postponing having to deal with the problem rather than eliminating it. She got out of her car leaving the auburn wig in the passenger seat as she closed her door. What reason would she give Jay for having the wig with her? What would she say, 'By the way Jay, Barbie decided to go out and get fucked last night?' No, the wig was best left in her car.

As she walked up the stairs to her apartment Barbara realized this would be the first time Jay saw her new hairstyle; would he like it or was it more poor-judgement on her part for Jay to throw in her face. Anxious about not knowing what she would find on the other side of her door she nervously turned her key in the lock.

When she stepped inside her apartment the den was dark, there was a soft glow coming from the direction of her kitchen. As she walked toward the light there were two candles burning on her dining table, laying between the candles was a beautiful card. On the front of the card was a picture of the white dove of peace with an olive branch in its mouth. The only words printed on the front of the card were "I'm Sorry".

Opening the card and looking inside she read "Please Forgive Me"; below the preprinted words inside the card was a blank providing the sender a place to write a personal message. Barbara immediately recognized the hand-writing as that of her son Jay.

Barbie, Barbara, Mom,

I am sorry for leaving the way I did and for so much time having passed before contacting you. Next I would like to thank Barbie for preparing a fantastic Christmas dinner; she was a wonderful hostess and the sexiest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Barbie brought the perfect fantasy girlfriend to life. I truly enjoyed spending Christmas with Barbie.

I'm sorry I had to go; I was feeling too many different emotions to stay. I was mad at mom for not being able to control her sexual urges and allowed them to break up her marriage and destroy our family; all the while she seemed to have no shame in what she was doing, no guilt for destroying her husband's and son's lives.

But I also felt excitement, respect and pride that my beautiful mom was so open sexually. I learned that it is ok for a mature adult, a parent to have fun doing things I thought were reserved only for young single people, why I thought this I'm not sure. And truthfully I had never met a girl or woman who is so open sexually; I had heard about women like that, read about them but I had never met one in person. I actually thought those types of women only existed in porn magazine forums, to hear my mom is one of those sexually uninhibited women; to think my mom, the woman that raised me, did all those nasty things was unbelievable.

Then Barbie came into my life, a beautiful, sexy, fun and playful, wonderful woman that I was told has the same open attitude toward sex as my mother; I had a hard time separating fantasy from reality. I had to get away, I needed time to think.

So Barbie, Barbara, mom, or whoever you are, I am sorry for the way I acted; I am sorry for hurting you. One thing that did not change after I left, I still have no desire to have a relationship with Barbara for the reasons you are already aware of.

As for my mom, she hurt her son in ways no mother should ever hurt a child, no matter the child's age. I am grown now and I have made it without a mom for almost two years; right now I need a friend I can trust more than I need a mother.

Then there is Barbie, she was that friend I felt I could trust; but she was much more than that, she was the perfect girlfriend and she was beautiful and sexy in every way. And, while being sexually liberated is not necessarily an attribute a son wants to know about his mom, it is a quality a guy wants in a girlfriend, a partner.

I feel we need to talk; I need to know which one of these three women will either be in my life, or not be in my life in the future. As stated above, if you chose to be Barbara you are no longer welcome in my life; mom maybe but only as my mother, and like I said above, I don't need a mother; as for Barbie, I would like to see her again. The decision is yours.

Sincerely,

Jay

She sat in a chair after reading the card; a tear fell from her cheek smearing the ink of the words written before her. She was not weeping for herself; she was crying thinking of the struggle Jay must have been dealing with the past seventy-two hours. She understood he could not handle her being in his life as two, much less three different people, and she could not do it either; she had to make a choice of who she would be to Jay as well as for herself. She understood once she made her decision it would be permanent; her choice would affect the rest of their lives.

It was not until she looked up that she saw Jay leaning against the wall in the hallway of her apartment, he had been there the entire time watching as she read the card; using the key his mom had given him when she first moved into the apartment he had let himself in. Jay had been waiting for her to return home from work, when he saw her car pull into the space he discreetly stood in the shadows watching as she came in and discovered the card he had left for her on the table.

When she saw Jay she jumped to her feet running to him; she threw her arms around his shoulders hugging him tight never wanting to let him go. It was only hug though, no kiss, no intimate form of affection until they talked. After what seemed an eternity to Jay she finally released him, he took her by the hand and led her to the couch. They sat facing each other, the only source of light continuing to be from the candles in the kitchen.

"Jay, before I give you my decision I want you to know how much it means to me that you're here; that you took the time to write the message in the card."

She had already selected who she would be in the future. She felt when he responded she would most likely be expected to make her decision immediately.