Mom Named Barbie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just over an hour left until midnight and the effect of the alcohol on the women was becoming evident; Barbie was not the only woman whose inhibitions were disappearing. A tall, very attractive redhead more than twice Jay's age pulled him onto the dance floor; the sexy redhead had taken off her dress and was now only wearing a thong and high heels. She pressed her large bare tits hard into Jay's chest grinding the front of her thong against his growing cock.

Her hair reminded Barbie of the auburn wig she had worn at Christmas; she feared Jay would have the same reaction to the seductive red hair that he did with her during Christmas dinner. Suddenly she felt a bolt of jealously run through her head, how dare the sexy redhead throw herself at Jay like that? Barbie grabbed the next man that passed by the table and led him to the dance floor stopping where she could keep a watchful eye on what was happening between Jay and the horny mature woman.

Barbie watched as Jay's partner practically fucked him right there in front of everyone and he seemed to be enjoying it so much that he did not even notice her dancing right behind him. When the song ended Jay went back to their table but when Barbie's partner politely thanked her for the dance and started to walk away she did not let go of his hand pulling him tight against her for the next song.

If Jay liked a woman grinding her pussy against a hard dick two could play that game. The music started, a slow seductive melody, the lyrics sexually suggestive; Barbie moved in front of their table where Jay was sure to see her.

Until now Jay had forgotten about the egg inside Barbie's pussy and him having the remote, when he sat down after dancing with the redhead his hand brushed against the small plastic box in his pocket; he discreetly pulled it out and placed it on the table under his hand.

Barbie pulled the top of her dress open baring her large breasts to her dance partner, of course he did not object; nor did he have a problem with her placing his hands on her exposed tits. She then pulled her dress up around her waist and began grinding her naked pussy directly against the growing bulge in the front of her partner's slacks.

12