Mom Named Barbie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was about to begin the conversation when Barbie spoke first.

"Jay, before I officially give you my answer I have something I want to share with you about what happened earlier today, I need to know your thoughts on what I did. I stopped at the restaurant to get our food and I sat at the bar between two guys, I also had one drink while I waited. You have been there before; have you noticed the mirror above the bar?"

Jay was not sure where Barbie was going with her story, but he was willing to let her talk and listen without interrupting her; but he did answer her question.

"I didn't even know there is a mirror over the bar; what about it?"

"Well, it must have been put there by a man because when a woman sits at the bar the mirror is angled so anyone sitting near her can see down her top. So, I am sitting there with my coat like this, only intending to tease the guys on each side of me."

Barbie pulled the upper part of her coat open in the same fashion as it had been at the restaurant. Of course Jay did not see a blouse, only a few inches of the front of the dark purple bra including the clasp, he still did not say anything about the way she was dressed allowing Barbie to continue.

"We had talked about Barbie enjoying being somewhat of an exhibitionist so I felt it was ok to play with the guys a little while I was waiting, I also crossed my legs allowing them to see this."

Barbie pulled the bottom of her coat up revealing the lace tops of the stockings similar to what she had done with the two guys.

"When the bartender took a glass off the rack in front of me above the bar I looked up and that is when I saw the mirror. In the mirror I could see down the top of my coat, and I wasn't the only one looking at my tits, all three guys on my side of the bar were also looking in the mirror and they could see this."

She opened her coat more exposing half of her bra and most of the tops of her tits.

"At first I felt embarrassed, the guys were seeing more of my tits than I had intended for them to see; this exhibitionism thing is still new to me, it's not something I am used to doing. But then I remembered that was the old me, Barbie enjoys flashing and showing off her sexy body, so I took things a bit further. I uncrossed and crossed my legs letting them see a little higher up my thighs."

Doing what she was describing to Jay, he could see Barbie's thigh above the stockings but not enough to determine if she was wearing panties or not.

"It was funny the way the guys were looking between my legs trying to keep me from catching them. About that time our food arrived, I was enjoying teasing the guys so when I reached in my pocket to pay for our food I pulled my coat up like this."

She pulled the coat up revealing her bare pussy to Jay much the same way she had done with the two men.

"The guy on my left was so startled he actually spilled his drink; I couldn't help it, I laughed when it happened. I felt sorry for him; the poor guy's glass was almost full when he knocked it over. When I slid off the chair I intentionally left the bag of food on the bar, I also let the seat of the chair pull the back of my coat up allowing them to see my ass."

Barbie stood up and lifted the back of her coat mimicking what the chair did.

"Then, as a consolation to the guy that spilled his drink I reached in front of him, his face only inches from chest and the way I reached to pick up the bag my coat opened like this."

Pulling open her coat Jay could see almost all of the bra as well as her bare stomach, he saw the same thing the guy who spilled his drink did although Barbie did not move as close to Jay as she was to the guy.

"This is the best part, while he was staring at my tits I said to him 'They're great aren't they, they feel as good as they look'; the expression on his face was priceless as I ran the tip of my tongue around my lips.

Jay, it was so much fun teasing those guys; it's great to feel good about myself and my body. I am wondering, with the new arrangement you proposed, is that something acceptable for Barbie to do on her own without permission first? I didn't actually do anything sexual, and it's not like I had the opportunity to ask you if it was ok, it just kind of happened spontaneously.

I wanted to tell you this before we talked about my decision, I didn't want to start out by doing something that disappointed you. Is what I did something Barbie can do on her own, possibly expose even more as long as she doesn't do anything sexually without permission first; what are your thoughts?"

12