Mom Named Barbie Ch. 19

Story Info
Mom agrees to be son's sub, client from party visits Barbie.
4.3k words
4.39
37.8k
31

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 - Mom agrees to be son's sub, client from party visits Barbie

"The guy on my left was so startled he actually spilled his drink; I couldn't help it, I laughed when it happened. I felt sorry for him; the poor guy's glass was almost full when he knocked it over. When I slid off the chair I intentionally left the bag of food on the bar, I also let the seat of the chair pull the back of my coat up allowing them to see my ass."

Barbie stood up and lifted the back of her coat mimicking what the chair did.

"Then, as a consolation to the guy that spilled his drink I reached in front of him, his face only inches from chest and the way I reached to pick up the bag my coat opened like this."

Pulling open her coat Jay could see almost all of the bra as well as her bare stomach, he saw the same thing the guy who spilled his drink did although Barbie did not move as close to Jay as she was to the guy.

"This is the best part, while he was staring at my tits I said to him 'They're great aren't they, they feel as good as they look'; the expression on his face was priceless as I ran the tip of my tongue around my lips.

Jay, it was so much fun teasing those guys; it's great to feel good about myself and my body. I am wondering, with the new arrangement you proposed, is that something acceptable for Barbie to do on her own without permission first? I didn't actually do anything sexual, and it's not like I had the opportunity to ask you if it was ok, it just kind of happened spontaneously.

I wanted to tell you this before we talked about my decision, I didn't want to start out by doing something that disappointed you. Is what I did something Barbie can do on her own, possibly expose even more as long as she doesn't do anything sexually without permission first; what are your thoughts?"

"Now I understand why you wanted to talk first. I am ok with what you did, it was only playing, teasing; I love that about Barbie. Yes, that is acceptable for Barbie to do that without permission first, and I would enjoy it if she did it more. While I know Barbie can be a lady in public, she doesn't always have to be. There is a time and place to be a lady and a time and place to be fun and playful, I like knowing Barbie can be daring and a little naughty on her own.

But, under our new agreement you are to always tell me about it afterwards as soon as possible; either in a phone call or in person; if you wait too long to tell me there will be consequences. But remember, teasing is as far as it can go, you must keep your sexual urges under control; I know how you are, you can easily get carried away or be convinced to do more than you originally intended.

Barbie, you did well, I am proud of you. Now let's talk about your decision, about the new arrangement for our relationship."

The tone of Jay's voice was not blunt like it was the day before; even though he was just as serious about what he was saying he came across much kinder. She knew Jay was not a mean person; she attributed the harshness yesterday to Jay feeling he needed to do to get his point across.

Before Barbie answered, she stood up and removed the coat.

"I couldn't decide what to wear today, so I wore this. I know I vowed never to wear a bra again but it was part of the outfit. Does Barbie meet your approval?"

She turned for Jay giving him a view of the lingerie from all sides waiting for Jay to answer before sitting back down beside him.

"Got to love a sexy woman in a trench coat, you never know what she has on underneath it, or does not have on. Damn Barbie, you are a very sexy woman, you more than meet my approval."

"Thank you Jay. Now I guess I should give you my answer. I thought about it most of the night and again this morning, at first it wasn't an easy decision to make. Then I realized I am already doing most of what you are asking from me; and unlike other men in the past you are not just thinking of yourself, you are thinking of what is best for me too.

Jay, I accept your proposal; I willingly agree with the new dynamics of our relationship. Jay, what you want is a dominant and submissive relationship and I have no problem with that. I discovered I have been a submissive most of my life, but this is the first time it will be a formal dominant and submissive agreement.

I realized this type relationship will be good for me. In the past men have taken advantage of my submissive side and used me for their own selfish benefit; sure I got money and gifts, but they were not thinking of me as a person. To them I was just another commodity they were purchasing; I was a bought and paid for piece of ass and eye candy to stroke their chauvinistic ego. I know you aren't like those other men, you love me, and you will take care of me and keep me safe.

Me agreeing to give you control means you will help me not make bad decisions; by your dominance you will force me to keep my sexual urges in check. I see nothing but good things for me by accepting your proposal. Jay, I have something to ask from you, a formal dominant/submissive relationship is new to me; will you please have patience with me as I learn how to be a proper submissive?"

Jay gave her a hug, enjoying the unexpected benefit of feeling her body in the sexy lingerie; it was all he could do not to fuck Barbie right then, right there. He'd had an erection ever since she took the coat off, but Jay felt they could have sex anytime, right now there was more to discuss about the agreement.

Even though Barbie looked so sexy and he wanted to fucked her more than anything he still couldn't. Yes, his mom had become Barbie, and Barbie had agreed to give him control over her and her life, and while it was Barbie he saw when he looked at her, he still had issues to work through when it came to having sex with Barbie. In every aspect of his life she was Barbie except when it came to actually having sex with her, for some unknown reason there was something reminding him he was still having sex with his mother. It was his problem, not Barbie's; she had done everything he had asked of her.

"Well, that was more than I expected. I am glad you accepted the agreement, I was so afraid I would lose you, we could not have continued without this new arrangement. By your explanation I believe that you understand what is expected of you in the relationship; all you need from me are details of what I personally expect from you. Barbie, I am learning too; how about we have patience with each other and we will learn together."

This time it was Barbie giving Jay a hug, as well as a loving kiss.

"Jay, this is going to be so good for me; so good for us. Do you have any instructions for your new submissive?"

Jay laughed at the way she said it, but there was a couple things he did have to say; one of them very serious.

"Barbie, what I would like is to have a probationary period so to speak, set a date for us to evaluate how the arrangement is working out for each of us. On that date you will be allowed to speak freely about your opinion of the relationship. For me, I will get to see if you can actually do all the things you have promised. It is not that I don't trust you, considering your history I think I have a right to be skeptical."

"Jay, I can't say I blame you; I question myself if I can do all I said I will do considering how many times I have screwed up in the past. What date do you have in mind for the probationary period to be over?"

"Well, your birthday is mid-February, it will be your fortieth birthday; I want to do something special for you but I also want to make sure our arrangement is successful. Today is Sunday January 3rd, four weeks from today we will sit down and discuss our feelings about the arrangement, if either of us have concerns or issues we would like to share with the other. I think that is fair to both of us."

"I agree Jay, that is fair to both of us; but I am planning on making you see a probationary period is unnecessary."

Barbie got down on her knees in front of Jay.

"Jay, from this day forward I belong to you; I literally belong to you physically and mentally. Your happiness is my primary purpose in life; I live to please you. I understand why you have asked for a probationary period. Now, is there anything my sweet dominant would like from his submissive?"

Barbie smiled as she asked the question trying to lighten the mood, there was one other small request Jay had been thinking he wanted from Barbie. Jay smiled as he said it.

"Well, I do have one request I have been thinking about; but it won't be applicable for a couple months."

Barbie giggled "Anything Jay, your wish is my command."

"I hope you think this is as simple as I do, from the day winter ends until winter begins again you are to only wear a dress or a skirt, no jeans or slacks, and they have to be attractive, nothing frumpy and unappealing. We will go shopping together and get what I want you to wear. Also, in winter I would like you to wear a dress or skirt when the weather permits, but I realize that will not always be possible.

When you aren't wearing a skirt or dress your slacks or jeans will look nice and will fit showing off your ass and small waist. And winter or summer any blouse or top you wear you will have at least one additional button unfastened than you would normally have left undone before this arrangement. You will always wear heels, no flats and no sneakers, the only time you are allowed to wear sneakers is when you are working out or are allowed to dress casual."

Barbie laughed "Is that all! I have already been thinking about that and I planned on doing those things anyway, but having certain dates as a guideline helps. When is the last time you saw me wearing sneakers other than when I am working out? Now, you said only a 'dress or skirt', what if I want to surprise my man dressed like this... or nothing at all; will that be acceptable?"

Jay laughed at her question "Of course that will be acceptable; I am always open to you wearing less clothing."

They both laughed as they hugged; the hug became a kiss. The kiss turned into heavy petting with Jay's hands on Barbie's tits and her hand rubbing his erection through his jeans. Jay unsnapped the bra sliding it off her shoulders; she unbuckled his belt. He was sucking on one of her breasts as he pinched and pulled the other nipple; she slid her hand inside his boxers. Jay stood up and took off his jeans and boxers, pulling his shirt over his head.

She sank to her knees in front of Jay sliding his cock between her lips, he watched as Barbie performed the same magnificent moves on his cock with her mouth that he had witnessed at the party. Barbie's cock-sucking talents felt even better than they looked that night, had he not stopped her their passion would have been over much too soon.

Jay was hoping he could go through with sex this time without the mental confusion he encountered Christmas Day after finding out about his mother's secret past. He pushed her back on the couch putting his head between her thighs, Jay was amazed at how large and thick her pussy lips were; he spread the lips with his fingers and they extended three inches down each thigh. When aroused they were dark and beautiful; he sucked the meaty flesh into his mouth nibbling on each one like it was a sweet dessert.

Moving to Barbie's clit, it was already peeking out from under the thin hood of skin covering it; her clit must have been over an inch long and as big around as his thumb. Not only was Barbie beautiful her nipples and genitalia were magnificent, larger than most women and gorgeous to look at.

Jay sucked on the hard knob gently biting and pulling it with his teeth, when he did this Barbie instantly erupted; she screamed and arched her hips as an intense orgasm rushed through her body. Jay was so amazed by her response he continued despite her pleas her clit was too sensitive. His efforts achieved the same results only more powerful this time, she screamed even louder pushing his mouth away from her cunt. Barbie's tits were heaving on her chest as she gasped for air, when she could finally speak she begged Jay to fuck her.

Lifting her legs Jay lined up his hard cock with the opening to her wet pussy and slid the head between the lovely thick lips, he was about halfway inside with her urging him to give her more when he stopped. He pulled out and sat beside Barbie on the couch.

"Jay, why did you stop? I need you to make love to me; your new sub needs you to fuck her. Use her body any way you wish; her body belongs to you."

Despite the erotic temptation Jay continued to sit where he was.

"Jay, what's wrong; don't you want me? Did I do something wrong? If I did please, tell me."

"Barbie, it isn't you; it's me. I want you more than you can imagine, it's just that... that... after finding out about mom's secret past I still see her when we have sex."

"But, you seemed fine right up to the point of intercourse; what changed?"

"I don't know. I love you so much, I want to make love to you; I want to have sex with Barbie. I know this is out of line for a Dom, but I hope you can forgive me?"

"Jay, of course I forgive you. I want to say I don't understand, but I do understand. I had, and still have the same struggles but with your help I am able to overcome them. It's ok, we will take it slow, I will help you any way I can. Take as long as you need, we will work through it together."

"Thank you Barbie, thank you for being so considerate; but I don't understand why I am having this problem. You have done everything I have asked of you, you became Barbie for me. You made a complete transformation into someone new; why am I still having this problem?"

"Jay, it's ok; don't beat yourself up. You said it was only during intercourse, right?"

"Yes, I think so."

Barbie got on her knees in the floor in front of Jay; she took his softening cock in her warm mouth. She started sucking him drawing on all of her knowledge and experience at giving blowjobs determined this would be her best yet. Barbie had Jay's cock back to full size in no time and was soon popping the head into her throat putting her lips at the base of his dick, her nose pressed against his groin. She held her mouth there massaging him with the muscles in her throat.

She pulled off long enough to breath then deep throated him again this time licking his balls with her tongue even though her mouth was completely full of his cock. It was by far the most incredible oral sex Jay had ever received. Barbie's talents soon had his dick pumping young sperm into her mouth; she continued to suck without swallowing until Jay had nothing left to give.

Barbie slid her lips off Jay's cock opening her mouth to show Jay his cum on her tongue, and then she leaned her head back swallowing loudly. She moved up beside Jay cuddling her head against his chest. He put his arm around her soft shoulders pulling Barbie closer to him; she had proved to Jay his problem did not affect her sucking his cock.

...

In the weeks that followed Jay and Barbie talked daily, she continued to live at the apartment, he at the family home. Through the week Jay was busy with classes at college and Barbie stayed busy at the insurance office; their relationship was going well. In his free time Jay was learning more about the roles of Dominant and submissive; Barbie continued to eagerly accept her position in the new arrangement.

They were together every weekend but Jay was still reluctant to spend the night at Barbie's apartment as well as not allowing her to stay at his house overnight. Jay continued to have an issue with intercourse between he and Barbie; she made helping Jay get past his inability to fuck Barbie a top priority in her life. There were no formal events planned or any major concerns in their relationship until they were to discuss ending the probationary period January 31st.

That is no major concerns until two and a half weeks after the New Year's party when Barbie was faced with a very unusual predicament one day at work. At the insurance office, even though it was only one additional button unfastened on her blouse as Jay had requested, the girls definitely noticed. She also wore skirts and dresses much more often, the exception being during bitterly cold weather. Barbie was not dressing inappropriate, her outfits were not lewd, obscene or unprofessional; she was just dressing much more attractive than she had in the past.

The girls were determined to find out the reason for the improvement in Barbie's attitude as well as the differences in her clothing. While her coworkers nosey interest in her personal life was definitely a concern, their meddling was not the cause of the anguish she felt when the receptionist announced Barbie had a client there to see her. When she heard the name, Barbie immediately knew who would soon be walking through her door.

Barbie swallowed hard when the client came into her personal office closing the door behind him. She not only wanted to fasten the extra button on the thin white blouse, she wanted to button it to her neck and put a jacket on due to the way the male client was staring at her tits. He extended his hand leaving Barbie no choice but to stand to greet him, which meant she had to lean forward giving him an even better view down the front of her top.

As Barbie shook his hand she was looking in the same eyes she had seen at the New Year's Eve party, it was the second man to fuck her the night of the party. Until today she had never noticed him staring at her tits like he was now, was it because he recognized her from the party or had he always looked at her this way?

His gaze went from her tits to the white thigh highs on her legs, on a shorter woman the skirt would have been just above her knees; but on Barbie the skirt was barely mid-thigh. And the five inch heels gave the illusion that there was much more leg below the skirt than there actually was. The way he was looking at her Barbie felt she was only wearing the heels and 'slut' thigh highs like she had been when he was fucking her, and he was imagining her legs were on his shoulders as his big cock slid in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

As he sat in the chair in front of her desk Barbie could not avoid looking at the crotch of his jeans, knowing just behind the blue material was the dick that had made her scream and bounce her ass all over the table, she remembered two guys actually had to hold her down to prevent her from falling off the table. Every word he had said to her that night rang in her head 'Damn girl; that is the best fuck I have had in a long time. You really enjoy fucking and aren't afraid to show it. I have got to know your name so I can look you up at the next party'.

The client did not say anything inappropriate as he sat in her office, only discussing the purpose of his visit. Thankfully Barbie heard enough of his words to satisfy his needs; but from the way he was continuing to stare at her tits she felt there were other needs he would like for her to satisfy.

Despite Barbie's perception that the client was undressing her with his eyes, he remained professional not saying or making any movements that were inappropriate; perhaps it was only her imagination that he was staring at her breasts and lustfully looking at her legs. Maybe she was just being self-conscious because he was one of the men that had fucked her at the party, he gave no indication he recognized her as the horny woman who so willingly welcomed his cock into her cunt; perhaps she was incorrect in how she was interpreting the way was looking at her.

The meeting with the client concluded and Barbie went around her desk to see him out, just as they got to her door, he said something that startled her.

12