Mom Named Barbie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, when I said 'we are going out to dinner tonight' I meant me and my son Jay; my sweetie is taking me to the private party tomorrow night", little did Marcia know that Barbie was actually having dinner with her 'sweetie'.

Hearing Barbie mention the private party peaked Paul's interest, he asked what she meant by a private party, where the party was being held and how could he get an invitation; he said he and Marcia might be interested in going. Barbie had heard Marcia complain many times about Paul pestering her for sex so she knew the party was not something Marcia would ever be interested in, so there was not much of a chance they would accidently show up so Barbie decided to tell Paul just enough to cruelly tease him.

"Well Paul, I'm sure you know the opportunities for older couples to go out and let their hair down are very limited, especially in our small town; this is a party where fun is not reserved just for the young. Adults who are young at heart are encouraged to dress-up and enjoy themselves in an atmosphere away from the judgmental opinions of society". Barbie left it at that, smiling at Paul giving him a mischievous wink causing his imagination to run wild wondering what she meant by enjoying 'themselves in an atmosphere away from the judgmental opinions of society'.

She excused herself proceeding to the ladies room then returned to Jay at their table. Barbie was careful to note Marcia and Paul could not see her and Jay where they were sitting, not that she and Jay would be doing anything inappropriate in public, but it was nice to be out of the sight of prying eyes. Barbie told Jay about running into Marcia and her husband Paul, assuring him there was nothing to worry about, saying there is nothing wrong with a son taking his mom out to dinner for her fortieth birthday. They both laughed, if Marcia only knew the truth! Jay laughing more than Barbie because of the changes to their relationship he was about to suggest.

As they ate conversation was casual as Barbie told Jay more about the impromptu birthday party the girls had given her at work, the more she described the girl's actions and the gifts Jay realized the party was part of a bigger plan to catch Barbie with her mystery man. When Jay repeated the details of the deceitful party back to her as well as the inquisitive questions they had asked, Barbie felt naïve that she did not see the deception of the girl's generosity; their true intentions should have been obvious.

Enjoying an after-dinner drink, combined with the pre-dinner cocktails as well as those consumed during dinner Barbie was working on a gratifying buzz; a fun feeling that had began earlier with the drinks in her apartment, Barbie developed a vindictive plan of her own. Now knowing Marcia having dinner at the same restaurant as the card she had given her was no coincidence Barbie was in the mood for some playful revenge, she excused herself to the ladies room confident Marcia would still be there, her espionage mission would not be complete until Barbie left the restaurant.

"I'm going to the ladies room and speak to Marcia and Paul again; I may be a few minutes, payback is a bitch."

"What do you mean?"

"Marcia came to spy on me; she hoped to see something; well, instead of Marcia, it will be Paul who gets to see something. Do I have permission to have a little slutty fun?"

"Yes, just be careful, remember you work with Marcia; you don't want to cause any problems at the office."

"Oh, corporate would much rather get rid of a receptionist than their top performing agent in the region; I don't have anything to worry about. I could fuck Paul right in front of Marcia and there is nothing she could do about it. She may attempt to trash my reputation in the community but most of the women are already so jealous of Barbie they can't stand it, so there is little to add to the opinions of those resentful bitches. Even as jealous as they are of Barbie they won't take their business elsewhere; thanks to the confidence you have given me I am very good at my job. We have the best rates in town and my service is second to none. Besides, men love having your sexy girlfriend as their insurance agent."

As Barbie went to the ladies room she took note of the seating positions of Marcia and Paul at their table; Marcia had her back to the restrooms enabling her to view the entire room, Paul was sitting across the table from her facing the small foyer where the entrances to the restrooms were located. The door to the ladies room was hidden from Paul but could be seen from the main body of the restaurant, instead his view was of the entrance to the men's room, which contrary to the door of the ladies room, the door to the men's room was visible only to Paul and two or three other tables behind him, which were vacant.

Just as Barbie expected, Paul's eyes followed her as she passed by their table. Marcia glared at her husband with repugnance, paying no attention to what Barbie was doing. Instead of going into the ladies room, Paul watched as Barbie opened the door to the men's room. Now out of sight of everyone but Paul she motioned with her finger for him to join her, he looked at Marcia then looked back to Barbie, his wife then the hot sexy woman beckoning him into the men's room.

He knew what he wanted to do but how could he get away from his wife. Paul had always dreamed of being alone with Barbara, but ever since she had transformed into the sexy confident vixen she is now he fantasized about Barbie even more. Should he chance it with Marcia so close knowing how jealous she was of Barbie? To torture him further, standing out of sight of the other patrons Barbie pulled the two pieces of material covering her full, firm D tits to the side allowing Paul to see her thick erect nipples and large areolas, and then she disappeared into the men's room.

She went into the large handicap stall pulling her dress up around her waist, Barbie sat down to pee as she waited, wondering if Paul had the balls to join her. She had little concern of another man coming in and seeing a pair of high heels under the door of a stall in the men's room, it was not uncommon for a woman to use the men's restroom when all the stalls in the ladies' room were occupied. However, it is inappropriate for the opposite to occur, a man in the ladies room would be considered a pervert and would be publicly chastised if not arrested.

Back at the table Paul looked at Marcia, she was still nagging about the way he had watched Barbie walked by, saying all men were the same, they only think with their dicks, yadda, yadda, yadda. He could sit there and listen to his wife bitch or he could go to the men's room and see what Barbie had on her mind, it was an easy decision.

More interested in finding out the reason Barbie had summoned him to the men's room than what his wife was saying, Paul told Marcia he needed to go to the restroom, and he didn't even wait for a response as he left the table. Paul had no trouble finding Barbie, but there was another man already in the restroom staring at the five-inch acrylic stiletto heels under the door of the stall, thinking quickly Paul asked.

"Barbie, are you ok?"

With someone else in the room besides her and Paul, Barbie answered "Yes, all the stalls in the ladies room were occupied and I had to pee; you can come inside with me if you want."

Knowing the explanation the ladies room was full was a valid excuse and their exchange gave the man the impression the two of them knew each other intimately; he thought nothing unusual when Barbie opened the door allowing Paul to enter latching the door behind him. With a finger to her lips Barbie gestured to Paul not to say anything, with her dress still around her waist sitting on the toilet she reached for the zipper of his slacks.

12