Mom Needs Her Son's Hot Cream

Story Info
Mother pleads for cum.
905 words
4.31
226.5k
155
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look forward to when my Son Barry drops in for a visit. My husband is constantly away and when he is home he barely pays attention to me. My son is now twenty three and he has his own apartment. Sometimes I call him and tell him I am lonely here by myself. Barry will drop by and listen to me practically cry on his shoulder. Today was one of those days. Barry was sitting next to me on the couch. He was rubbing my back and trying to comfort me. It was working.

I was feeling this tingling between my legs. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex. There was my handsome son practically turning me on with his hand. I leaned into him and I kiss him on the lips. Maybe he was expecting it. Barry didn't pull away. He wrapped an arm around me and he pulled me closer. I wanted him. That's all I could think of at the moment.

Barry reached up and he touched my one breast through my shirt. I felt my nipple getting hard. I helped out matters by pulling my shirt off and then my bra. I have large tits that rest on my chest. Barry leaned over and he sucked on both nipples. I felt chills going up and down my spine. I needed all of him. I told Barry to get naked. I had to see his cock. Barry stood up and stripped out of his clothes. I was soon looking at his long, thick member.

It hung down between his legs and all I knew was I needed my son inside me. I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes. Mother and son were standing in the living room naked. I led Barry back to my bed. I got onto my back and spread my legs for him. My son lowered his face and he thrust his tongue into my gash. I screamed and he licked up and down my slit. Barry made me so wet with his tongue. I needed all of him.

"Fuck me baby!" I pleaded with him.

Barry got to his knees and he got between my thighs. I felt his mushroom at my opening and then he pushed into my tight hole. I was so tight. I hadn't been fucked in months. Barry slowly entered me and pushed all the way to the bottom and then held his cock in place. I lost control of myself and I started to gush. Juices were flying out of my pussy. I just placed my hands on Barry's waist and held on. God, he fucked me hard that day. I was crying out as he buried his long prick into my belly. My husband never made me feel this way anymore.

Barry took me by my ankles and he pushed my legs back. He drove into me up to the hilt. I know I screamed repeatedly for my son to use my pussy. He did that and more. I felt his big balls slapping at my bottom. He was pushing over me the edge. I was getting so close and I wanted him to seed me. I needed to feel his warm cream deep in my body. I clamped down around his prick and Barry soon groaned and I felt his baby cum enter my body.

Hot streams of his load were squirting deep into my body. Barry seemed to have an endless amount of semen to give me. I took every drop from him. I used my muscles to milk him dry. Barry eventually held his dick inside me until we both calmed down from our fuck session. He pulled his spent cock from me and his white seed came flowing out of my pussy. I reached down and felt it dripping out me.

"I'm going to have you again Mom," he told me.

Barry was so right. He fucked me repeatedly until my husband got back home. I made Barry hard with my mouth and then I mounted him and rode his thick monster. Barry would reach up and cup my big tits with his hands. He would pinch my nipples and get me so wound up. I was a squirting machine when Barry pounded my pussy. I felt exhausted after my son fucked me with his hard prick.

I was on birth control and I loved the feel of his bare cock rubbing my pussy walls. He got me so crazy that way. One time I lost control of myself. I told Barry that I want him to mark me with his cock. He could use me any way he wanted. He shocked me by saying he want to seed my eggs. I told him I was on the pill.

"Quit taking it," he told me.

I felt a chill go through my body. Barry wanted to impregnate me, he said. He said he wanted to see me with a big belly. I don't know what came over me. He had his cock in me and I said I wanted his baby. I would get off birth control as soon as possible. The fucking became more intense, that much was for sure. I know I am crazy for going along with this plan but I crave my son's hot seed. I want to feel him spurting into my body and coating my eggs.