Mom on Top Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when two moms want to be on top?
5.3k words
4.52
102.9k
32
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
935 Followers

There is no need to read 'Mom on Top Ch. 01' before reading this, since everything relevant to this chapter is explained at the start, though it is recommend since you will have a better understanding of what's going on. No one under the age of 18 in this story is involved with, or aware of, anything sexual going on around them. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading and enjoy. The Celebrity Templates are:

Garcelle Beauvais is Selena Saunders

Kate del Castillo is Veronica Martinez

***

Selena was always a naturally sexy woman: her curves, lips, body -- all made her look like she was tailor-made for amazing sex. But, throughout her life, she kept her sexuality restricted. Having social norms of "women doing it for themselves," and the like ingrained in her psyche, she hid her sexual side.

A series of incidents made Selena set free that sexy side of hers, and in turn, her life took a more enjoyable and exciting twist.

Selena Saunders was a 43 year old mother of two, she stood at a towering 5'9, had wild, Amazonian-like black hair, sexy chocolate skin, dark sensual curves, firm breasts and a full, firm ass. Her sons were Shawn, 13 and Michael, 11. She lived a life of luxury, having a large house in an upper-class area (known as Mara Road) and a pool to go along with it.

Her husband had divorced her and ran off with another woman, which had left her with some problems. Selena felt like she was in a rut; the men in her life, husband, lawyers, kid's coaches, were getting her down, so she decided to fight back, with her 'natural' talents.

From advice she had gotten from her neighbour, Cynthia, Selena upped her sex appeal, she wore more revealing clothes and flirted around a lot more. All of a sudden, men took notice, and life became easier for Selena, as these men were willing to give or do things for free. Though, some men needed more than a flash of T&A, and for those men, Selena would perform "extra" duties.

At this point, all Selena's money problems had been solved; her ex-husband paid for everything, so she kept enjoying her lavish lifestyle, without working at all. But, of course, she still flaunted herself to the local men, just a little, to get the chores done around the house. All in all, life was good.

***

It was a hot summer's day; Selena was relaxing by her pool, wearing a tiger-print bikini-top and matching small-sarong. Underneath the sarong was a matching thong, but Selena knew that it was not what she showed that mattered, but what she didn't show.

Selena was a tad depressed that her friend and sexual mentor, Cynthia, had moved away, they would usually sit together and watch as the neighbourhood guys would wash their cars, mow their lawns, clean their gutters, and whatever else that was needed to be done, all free of charge, of course.

As she relaxed on her pool side chair, she noticed that her grass was longer than it should've been, and not just that: the gutters had not been emptied and the pool had not been cleaned in a week.

She stood up, put her white robe on, and got ready to walk back into her house, but just before she did, two of her regular mowers walked by her back-fence and said hello.

"Umm sorry Miss Saunders, we not been able to help with your lawn, we been helping Miss Martinez with her stuff, she moved in a week ago," he wiped sweat of his hands as he spoke.

The other man started to blush and was grinning, "Yeah, Miss Martinez is so nice, she really grateful; she lives in Miss Karlson's old place."

"Oh really?" replied a ticked off Selena.

She walked past the two guys, and walked across the street, barefooted while wearing her small robe. She got many looks from residents as she paced across the street, her bare feet smacking against the hot pavement, onward to the house occupied by Miss Martinez.

She knocked the door and got no answer. After hearing a commotion coming from the back, she went through the open gate, to the garden of Miss Martinez.

Miss Martinez was lying down on a towel, face-first, topless, and wearing a super-tight, small, black bikini-bottom. She was a petite Latina woman with a small waist, creamy mocha skin, nice round, pert breasts, and a firm, full-figured, delicious ass, with her neat black hair tied back behind her head.

She looked up when she saw Selena; she grabbed her breasts, got on her knees, and got up to talk to her.

"Hello there," she spoke in a thick Mexican accent. She held her breasts while crossing her arms, her boobs looked like two perfectly-shaped small globes as they gently jiggled in her hands, her whole body radiating from a combination of sun cream and sweat.

Selena looked her up-and-down and put her hands on her hips, "Hello, I'm Selena, I live across the street."

"Oh, you're Selena?" she said with some surprise, "I heard about you from the local men, hmm, with a name like yours, I was expecting a fellow Latina, oh how rude of me, I never told you my name, I'm Veronica Martinez."

After a brief pause, Selena moved near Veronica, and whispered, "Before you moved in, those men were doing those jobs for me."

"Really? I'm so sorry, but I can't help it that men want to do things for me, it would be so rude of me to say no," just as she said that, a rotund teenager, blond with curls in his hair, nervously approached Veronica.

"Umm, Miss Martinez, I cleaned your windows for you," his eyes darted around as he tried not to stare at Veronica's sweetly sweaty breasts.

"I thought you were meant to clean my windows, Morty?"

"S-S-Sorry, Miss Saunders, I been...busy."

"Thank you so much," smiled Veronica as she gave him a sultry look.

Just then, Veronica looked down at her leg, and noticed a clear white substance slowly dripping down her thighs.

"Oh my, some sun cream has slipped off, Morty could you wipe that for me?"

Morty nodded intently, took a big gulp, and led his jittery hand slowly toward Veronica's leg. But, just before he could touch her, Selena put her hand on Veronica's leg and wiped away the cream!

"I got that for you," said Selena with a smirk as she wiped her delicate fingers across Veronica's toned thigh.

"How nice of you, thank you," Veronica replied with a fake smile.

Morty's chest got tight as he watched this sexy black woman rub what looked like cream of a hot Latina woman's thighs.

Selena stepped back and examined her fingers; Veronica quietly giggled, looked at Morty and said, "Bye now."

Morty smiled, wiped the sweat of his brow, mumbled bye, and walked off.

"Hmm, that's odd," noted Selena as she looked at her fingers, "this sun cream feels like nothing I have ever used before."

Veronica bit her lower lip, "It's a...special Mexican blend."

Selena glared at Veronica."Oh, really?" she replied.

"Is there a problem?" Veronica asked with an obviously put-on innocent expression.

"None at all," Selena replied with a smirk.

"Good," smiled Veronica, "I have to get dressed; my son is coming home from school soon. I'll be seeing you, Selena."

***

Selena did some asking around and found some information on Veronica Martinez. She moved from Mexico City, her husband was a successful lawyer; she was 35 years old and very well-off financially. Selena had to deal with a younger, richer, and more daring rival -- she viewed this as challenger to her domain; this was getting her excited, as she was getting bored with how things were going.

Unsure of her next move, Selena called an old friend.

"...Hello?"

"Hello, it's me, how you been doing, Cynthia?"

"Selena! How good to hear from you. I been really good, how about you?"

"I been great, but I have one little problem."

"Oh?"

"Yes, a new woman has moved in, to your house, she shows more skin than me, and is a giant flirt; all the men are flocking to her, I'm losing the men to her."

"Ah, yes, so you want to play game with her?"

"Yes," said Selena excitedly, "It's got me...excited! I was thinking I would just go topless too, but that would just mean that we would be at a stalemate, I want something that will help me win."

"Ahhh, then for you, I have a plan. Let me think...you showed skin, then she showed more skin, so you must...I got it! This what you do: first, leave your boys at my house, second, go look sexy, then go to a club or a bar, and pick any man..."

***

Selena's front door flung open as she was getting kissed by the man she picked-up at the bar. Not wanting to waste time, she was on him as soon as he entered the house. He was a generic, white, dark haired, college student-type guy; she never even bothered to remember his name.

They were kissing each other passionately in the hallway, his hands hurryingly peeling off her slinky black dress, both feeling the electricity between them as they rubbed against each other. She then quickly kicked her heels off, and led him to the bedroom.

At the bedroom doorway, she ripped his shirt off and pushed him onto the bed. Selena paused to catch her breath as the man threw his shoes off and unbuckled his jeans.

As he was getting undressed, Selena went near the bedroom window, flung the curtains wide open, and opened the window as wide as she could. She turned around, stared at the fully naked man in her bed, smiled, tossed her black bra at him, and tore off her panties.

She jumped right on the man, and with no wasted motion, put his cock inside her. She jumped up-and-down on the man's hefty penis as he grabbed, felt, and slapped her juicy, full ass.

Selena was loving the feeling of having a real cock inside her; it was the first time in a long time for her. The man just loved the free, easy, hot sex he was having with the black milf he met in a bar; he didn't care at all about her intentions.

He rubbed her hips and licked her chocolate nipples, which got her feeling positively wet. She was keeping a firm grip on the back of his neck as she drove herself deep into him

They moved to the centre of the bed, Selena got on top and rode the man. As he lay on his back, he kept a hold of her hips as she rolled her hands around his chest and hopped up-and-down his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, oh yeah," he groaned in a deep voice.

"No talking," replied a stern Selena.

"Ok."

She turned around, to the left side of the bed, quite close to the window, let the man get on top and let him pump his cock right into her.

"Oh yes!" she screamed out the window, "Oh god yes!"

She put the man closer to her face, letting his cock go in deeper. He moved himself near her face and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Mhmmhm," she gently shoved him off her face, "no kissing," she ordered.

The man shrugged, put his lips on her neck and nibbled on it; Selena approved. He licked her dark skin as he continued to drill her hard; Selena was getting majorly turned-on by his efforts.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

The man, getting very turned-on by the dirty talk, pumped her harder and faster. Selena's vocal chords were sufficiently warmed-up, she got herself ready, and shouted as loud as possible right into the open window.

"Oh yes!!! Oh! Oh! Oh!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Oh my god, yes!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!! Yes, fuck me!!!

Her high-pitched moans and groans had got lights going on all over the street; she had eager men all opening their windows to take a listen in. Selena saved her loudest screams for when she was just about ready to climax.

"Harder! Harder! Harder!!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck ME! OHHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!! I'm cumming! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSSSSS!!!! OH GOD YES! OH YES! FUCK ME YES! OH YES! Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh."

Veronica was awoken by the loud moans, so was her husband. She turned around in her bed to look at him.

"You hear that?"

"Hmmm, Heeheehee, you know I did," said her husband as he pointed to his erect cock.

Veronica gave a look of disgust to her husband, slapped him on the shoulder, moved to her side and tried to get back to sleep; she knew that Selena had upped her game -- by several notches.

***

The next morning, Mara Road was buzzing with what Selena did. Some groups were horrified with what she had done: the soccer moms were not happy, but the fathers and the other men of the street were eager and willing to get-to-know and help out the single mother.

That afternoon, Selena awoke to find her garden neatly cut, her car sparkling, and even her driveway clean. Without even asking, the guys who lived on the street had done all that, just because of her performance. The man she brought over had slinked away in the dead of night, she didn't really care, but she did keep his number.

Selena took a shower, put her robe on, sipped her coffee, and looked down at the street, to see what kind of reaction her sons would get when they returned home.

***

Shawn and Michael were walking home with new friend and fellow middle school football player, Miguel. Miguel was the son of Veronica and in the same grade as Shawn.

Shawn and Michael were of mixed-race descent, with their father being white and their mother, of course, being black

Both had the same hairstyle, wavy black hair, though Michael had his in a ponytail, while Shawn let his be all natural and loose, both sons were also quite tall for their ages. Shawn had a more raspy voice while his younger brother Michael had a kind of know-it-all tone to his.

"Isn't Coach more friendlily with us, he lets us play all the time, Me and Shawn got no playtime before, and now we get lots! You too Miguel, at first he didn't like you, but then, all of a sudden, you're on the team! How crazy is that?"

"You know Miguel? We think you're really cool, you can be part of our little group here," noted Shawn.

"Oh thank you, my friends," replied Miguel in his Mexican accent.

"And as the only minority children here, we all share a basic kinship," added Michael.

All of a sudden, as they were walking, the kids were stopped by Chavo, the Latino pool boy.

"Hey I know you!" pointed Shawn, "You used to clean the pool!"

"I think he got fired," noted Michael.

"Yes, and I'm really sorry about all that, look, ok? Tell your mom I will clean her pool, for free, ok? Me," he said as he pointed at himself with his hands, "I will do it, wash her pool, for free, ok? You cool with that?"

Shawn looked at his brother and replied, "Umm...ok?"

"Great, Great!" Chavo stumbled over himself as he ran back to his van. "Same offer for your family, Miguel!" he said before he closed the door.

"What was that all about? Asked Shawn.

"I got no idea," replied Michael.

Then, as they continued to walk, Morty, the tubby teen that had curly blond hair, stopped the kids to tell them something.

"Hey~ kids, how you doing, you doing alright?"

"That's Morty, you're Morty!" said Shawn as he pointed

"You're right there, Shawn, and what's unique about Morty is that he is eighteen years old: which means he can say and do things that we are not allowed to."

"Right... So anyway, yeah, I just want your mom to know, that I will wash her windows, for free, for whenever, cool, cool, are we cool about that? I'm serious; I will wash those windows at four am if I'm told to."

Shawn and Michael looked at each other with puzzled expressions, with Shawn replying, "Umm...Sure?"

"Great, that's just great, I'm happy with that...see ya!" Morty walked on home.

As soon as he was gone, Miguel asked, "Hey friends, why are so many people willing to do things around your house? It's the same for me as well, I just don't understand."

Michael put his arm around Miguel, sighed, and looked into the distance. "Miguel, we have absolutely no idea what's going on around us."

***

Selena, pleased with the results of the plan, got dressed, wore blue jeans and a white t-shirt, greeted her kids, and went off to Veronica's house to declare victory.

As she walked down the street, she waved to all the men who stared at and whispered about her: this was the good kind of attention she wanted. She could hear some of the men's remarks.

"Wow, look, that's her! The woman that moaned so loudly last night."

"Holy crap! Check out the black lady! So hot! I want some of that!"

"Look how tight her ass is in those jeans! That's what's known as a 'booty'? Right? God I want that 'booty.'"

"I wanna jungle boogie with her all night, damn that Selena is hot!"

She smiled to herself as she heard the men's comments. She got to Veronica's house and knocked on the door.

Veronica, who was wearing a white tank-top and tight blue track-pants, stared a hole into Selena; it was a really menacing glare.

"Hey! What was with that stunt you pulled!?"

"That? I just took back what was mine."

"Why you! I'm not a single woman like you; I can't do that kind of crazy sex! All the men are now flocking to you!"

Selena shrugged and smirked, "I guess it's one of the benefits to not having a husband."

"Why you..." Veronica then looked down at the floor with a glum expression.

There was a brief pause before Selena tilted her head, and asked, "Hey, you ok?"

"Like you would care."

"Hey," Selena said in a soothing tone, "that was all just a friendly game, what's really bothering you

"It's just that...when the guys were around me...I-I was trying to get my husband jealous, that's why I went all topless... but he never really noticed what was going on, and..."

Selena, having had marital troubles of her own, felt for Veronica.

"Come," she said holding Veronica's shoulder, "I know what it's like, you tell me everything over some coffee."

"I-I don't know about--"

"Come on, no excuses."

Veronica meekly agreed. They went into the kitchen and talked.

***

"...And you groaning right out the window, you must tell me how you came up with that; that was so smart!"

"Well, it was a friend's idea, so I can't take all the credit."

"I know that I never moaned that much in a long, long time. Oh, you got to tell me; what was the guy like!?"

"Hmm, he was a real piece of man-meat; I might need to use him again."

After chatting for a few hours, with Veronica and Selena telling each other about their lives, their interests, etc, it turned out they had a lot more in common than they thought. The two of them were turning from enemies to friends.

"So, what do you suspect your husband has been doing?"

Veronica took a deep breath, "Well, I can't prove anything, but I think he's been cheating on me."

"You have any sort of proof?"

"Well, he comes home late, all his assistants are little, tight, little college bitches, and he always has a new one every week! He must be cheating, I know it."

"Hmm," pondered Selena, "If only you could catch him in the act."

"I can't! He has cameras in his office; he always knows when to kick one of his bitches away!"

Selena paused to think. "What if...what if you make one of these women admit to what they did?"

Veronica got a cross look on her face, "Those little whores can never admit to anything! They get bad reputations if they even dare to complain, and he can sue them if they even try! I didn't marry an idiot, and now that turns out to be a bad thing for me!"

"So... you need someone that can help you catch your husband in the act, someone desirable to him?" Selena puckered her lips, fluttered her eyelids, and fluffed her hair.

"No, are you saying? You?"

"Yes, me, I'm willing to help you. I can catch him in the act," she went into her back pocket and picked out her IPhone, "with this, I can make him confess and record it for you."

"That's so crazy!"

"I know," she said with a big smile and with a wild look in her eyes, "but I find that living on the wildside is alot more fun."

Surt
Surt
935 Followers
12