Mom on Top Ch. 03

Story Info
The moms decide to open their very own "massage parlour."
7.2k words
4.31
83.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
932 Followers

There is no need to read 'Mom On Top Ch. 01 & Ch. 02 'before reading this, since everything relevant to this chapter is explained at the start, though it is recommend since you would have a better understanding of what's going on. No one under the age of 18 in this story is involved with, or aware of, anything sexual going on around them. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading and enjoy. The Celebrity Templates are:

Garcelle Beauvais is Selena Saunders

Kate del Castillo is Veronica Martinez

Malaika Arora Khan is Reshma "Tantric" Rao

Linda Park is Lily Kwon

Tia Carrere is Althea "Honolulu" Janairo

***

Selena Saunders was a woman that had grown accustomed to getting her own way; for the past year she had used her femininity to get certain favours done for her. She was without a doubt the Queen Bee of Mara Road.

But, Selena felt threatened by the arrival of a younger, more daring rival, that being Veronica, but Selena was able to outperform Veronica where it counts: the bedroom. Selena brought home a man and had loud, veracious sex -- with her windows wide open; just like that, the men of Mara Road were flocking back to her.

Instead of making Veronica her enemy, Selena decided to make amends with her. She helped Veronica expose the lying, cheating methods of the Latina woman's husband, thus allowing Veronica a hefty percentage of his wealth in the eventual divorce.

Selena Saunders was a 43-year-old Haitian-born mother of two; she stood at a towering 5'9; had wild, Amazonian-like black hair; sexy chocolate skin; dark sensual curves; firm breasts and a full yet firm juicy ass. Her sons were Shawn, 13 and Michael, 11. She lived a life of luxury, having a large house in an upper-class area (the aforementioned Mara Road.

Veronica Martinez, Selena's new best friend, was a 35-year-old Latina mother of one. She had a petite 5'4 figure; creamy mocha skin; neatly straight black hair; a small waist; nice round, pert breasts; and a firm, full-figured, delicious ass. Her son was Miguel, 13.

Now friends, both women spent their days relaxing, enjoying the perks of being the two most exotic beauties on a road well-known for its wealthy occupants...

***

Monday -- 2:00 pm

It was another sunny day on Mara Road. Selena was by her pool, along with her friend Veronica. Both women were positively sizzling in their bikinis: Selena in a tight-fitting black bikini top and black bottoms and Veronica in a small dark-red top with matching low-rising bottoms. Both women were relaxing on their poolside chairs.

"Hmm, I love it that our boys have football practice in the afternoon," remarked Veronica in her sexy Mexican accent, "it gives us more time to... relax."

"You not wrong there," replied Selena in her seductive deep voice. She rubbed some lotion on her smooth, sexy legs, "The guys done for the day?" Selena handed Veronica the lotion.

Veronica took the bottle and rubbed the lotion on her shoulders, "It seems like all the men have finished their chores, I mean there is only so much grass you can cut, and our windows are as clean as they're ever going to be."

Selena shrugged her shoulders, "We have all these men doing these 'chores' for us, you think they'd expect us to repay the favour."

"It's as you said, just being near us is their reward."

"But these men have been doing these chores for a year now; I think some of them must be frustrated by now."

Veronica smirked, "These men are sex-starved, you seen the ones that have wives, they all frigid white women who make their men work to the bone; we bring a little spice to this street, you know?"

"Yes, we are the only ethnic women here."

"Hmm, your thinking is quite strange today, you feeling ok?"

"I'm fine, I was just wondering," Selena was pondering, "you think there is a way we can make these men feel like they're not being used?"

"You could service them," half-joked Veronica, "you done it before."

"That was just because I needed something from them," retorted Selena, "I don't do that with just anyone."

"If only we could make you," giggled Veronica, "we could get so much money, that's what all the men here really want, they wanna be having sex with you, they would pay so well too"

"Me? No way am I becoming a whore that does deeds for money, I have too much dignity for that."

"Honestly, if I was not so rich, I'd be having sex with these men, I mean, these men, they have so much cash to spare," remarked Veronica.

"Yes, you're right; these men do have cash to spare," replied Selena.

"Would be nice to have our very own source of money; we can stick it to our dirtbag husbands."

"That's right; we can't always be relying on our husbands." A thought was creeping into Selena's mind, "...If only we could find women with the same attributes we have, that being ethnic, if we get them doing what we don't want to do, we could get some serious money. You always mention that you know some women that are dying to meet the rich men that live here, right?"

"Umm, Yes."

"And, you know, what kind of women are they?"

"Oh they Asian, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, African: none of them are like the women here; they see these men as big white cash machines."

"Perfect!"

Veronica looked slightly puzzled, "Wait, you want me to bring some of these women over here so that they can have sex for money!? They have a name for those places, it's a brothel! A whore house!"

"It won't be a brothel, oh no, this will be all legal. It will be a 'massage parlour.' Get it?"

Veronica waggled her finger, "Oh no, are you sure that's legal?"

"Perfectly legal, the law allows these sorts of places."

"Hmm, I think I know what you're talking about, I know of men that visit these 'massage parlours,' I always wondered what they were... so, if we put one on Mara Road, with all these rich white men."

"A real money spinner."

"Yes, yes!" shrieked Veronica, "I like it! We can do it in my house, I have three spare bedrooms."

Selena had a wild grin on her face. "This sounds like it will be fun, let's do this--"

Just then, the ladies were interrupted when Morty, the rotund white teenager with blond curly hair, fell out of a bush and landed on his face; he had clearly heard everything.

The two women stood up after being alarmed by his intrusion. He held his hands up and backed away from them.

"You peeking little jerk!" shouted Veronica.

"L-listen, p-please, I'm not here to do anything bad, please, listen, I was listening and I-I, I love the plan, please, listen: I so understand what you two are trying to do, I really do and I want to help."

"Get up," ordered Selena.

Morty got up, dusted himself off, composed himself, and pleaded with the ladies. "I know what men like, really, I know what turns guys on! Oh, no! No! Not in that kinda way, I know what turns men on, like, what turns me on."

He paused to collect his thoughts, "Umm, this is tough to explain, b-but I can help with the women you're going to hire, I can package them, you know? Like you two, you two, the image you two give off: I have fantasies of you both all the time, Miss Saunders as a sexy jungle woman that captures me and has sex with me, Miss Martinez as a sexy Latina fugitive that forces me to stash the money, and while we on the road, she gives me one blowjob, just one, cause she's like that."

Veronica looked confused, but Selena had understood Morty's message, "Basically, what you are trying to say, in a roundabout way, is that you know how to market ethnic women to white men?"

"Yes, exactly! All I do is watch porn; I know all about sexy stereotypes, I was born for this role!"

"Hmm, what you think Veronica? He sounds eager, and knows what he's talking about, should we let him in on our little project?"

"I don't know, he looks like a squealer, he might tattle."

"I won't, I swear!"

Selena sighed, "Well, since he's heard everything, and apparently knows what men like... I guess he's in."

"Oh thank you, thank you! You will not regret this! Thank you!"

Veronica turned around to whisper something to Selena, and as her back was to Morty, he noticed that her bikini-bottoms had rode-up, exposing a large portion of Veronica's juicy, round Latina butt.

Veronica felt a perverted glare coming from behind her, turned and shouted, "Hey! Stop leering, we business partners now, that's unprofessional!"

***

Wednesday -- 12:30 pm

Veronica had gathered the women for the prospective 'massage parlour,' there were three of them and they were seated on the couch. Selena and Morty were also there to assess the women.

Veronica, wearing a super-tight black dress with heels, addressed the women. "Ok, me and my colleague, Mortimer, will be assessing you one-by-one. We would like each of you to state your name and your reasons for joining this 'massage parlour,'" Veronica turned to Selena and grinned, "Wow, I feel so professional!"

Selena, who was standing in the background, smiled and nodded.

First to receive judgement was the woman seated on the left.

"Could you state your name and please explain your situation?" Veronica polity stated.

"Me? My name is Reshma." Reshma Rao was a stunningly sexy, 36-year-old Indian woman. She was 5'6; had simply delicious brown skin; medium-length black hair; seductive brown eyes; a tasty fit body; long sexy legs; perky, finely-formed breasts, and a toned, perfectly round ass. She was wearing a white t-shirt and tight black jeans.

She spoke in an Indian accent. "I'm originally from Mumbai, I moved to America almost twelve years ago, me and my husband, I should say ex-husband, divorced two years ago. My reasons for wanting this, umm, job is because, as Veronica said, it is a job where we get paid well for, what we are told, is minimal effort."

"Yes, it's all out-of-shape rich white men; you have it easy, and get easy money. So, Morty, what you think?"

Morty looked at Reshma, rubbed his chin and pondered, "Hmm, you see...I dig it, I really, really dig it; I'm just gonna put this out there: I'm hard. As a white American teen, I want you to rub oil on me, but that's just my first reaction."

Reshma had a look of disgust on her face as the American teenager drooled all over her. "God! I'm not having sex with fat American boys; the deal was I would only be with rich men."

"First off, not a boy, eighteen, legal, secondly, the fire you just showed, love it, love it, we can work with that...Hmm...I got it! We will call you Tantric and build off that whole Kama Sutra vibe you got going, it'll be great!"

Reshma flicked her hair and shrugged her shoulders, "Ok, fine."

The group shifted their focus to the woman seated in the middle.

"Veronica, could you please tell me who this is?" asked Morty.

"Umm, this is, umm..."

"My name is Lily Kwon." Lily Kwon was a 28-year-old Korean woman with a solid 5'5 frame; smooth, shiny black hair; sexy oriental facial features; plucky lips; deliciously pert, mouth-watering breasts, and a cute, tight ass.

"I really have no situation: I just want the money," she spoke in an American accent, which disappointed Morty.

"Hmm...Ok, first off, love the name, we can so use that, great, great, but can you try not to speak too much? When you have clients, try to limit the amount of words you use, trust me, the guys will love that."

"What?"

"Ok, great, let's take a look at the last woman here."

Finally, they took a look at the woman on the right side of the couch.

"Umm," Veronica was trying to remember the woman's name, "was it... Alteho?"

"It's Althea." Althea Janairo was a beautiful mixed-race woman with glorious bronze skin; estimated to be in her early-40's; with a sizzling shapely figure; luxurious brown hair; come-hither eyes; a juicy, spankable ass and mature, very well-aged breasts. She also had a certain air of elegance around her.

Morty seemed confused, "So, Althea, umm, what exactly is your race?"

"I am part-Filipino, and part-Spanish," she proudly stated.

Morty threw his arms up in the air, "Arr! That won't work: Listen, as smoking hot as you are, guys usually want one or the other."

"Oh, oh, she's from Hawaii," noted Veronica.

He snapped his fingers and pointed at Althea, "Perfect! We will call you Honolulu and dress you in hula gear."

"Wait, wha--"

"Ok, great!" said Morty, "It's all settled, I'll go buy the costumes!"

"Oh wait," Reshma raised her hand, "I have a son and no one to take care of him, will that be a problem?"

"Not a problem," replied Selena, "we got something set up."

***

Friday -- 4:20 pm

All the preparations had been set and it was time for the grand opening of Mara Road's first "massage parlour." The three women had arrived and had each been assigned a room where they would conduct their business.

Selena's sons, Shawn and Michael, Veronica's son, Miguel and Reshma's 8 year old son, Faisal, were all seated downstairs in the lounge room, on the couch, in front of a television, all wearing headsets and playing on the Xbox 360.

"Don't describe me! I don't need a description," shouted Shawn, "no one here needs to be described!"

Michael took his brother's headset off, "Cut that out, Shawn, Mom's here to tell us something."

Selena, wearing a tight white t-shirt and snug-fitting blue jeans, gave the boys their instructions. "Ok, you boys are in charge here, make sure you keep those headphones on at all times, you understand?"

"Not a problem, Mom. Miguel and our new friend Faisal are playing an age-appropriate video game; they got headphones on so they, and me, and Shawn too, won't be able to hear anything going on outside this room."

Shawn nodded and agreed, "That's right! We won't be able to hear anything going on outside this room, whatever happens, we won't hear it! We have no intention of leaving this room, none at all."

Selena smiled and walked back into the hallway, Veronica, wearing a tight-black dress with heels, was there with her, waiting for their first client.

After a small wait, the first customer was knocking on the door. They allowed him in, and watched as a balding, short, unimpressive, forty-something middle-aged, brown-suit-wearing white man nervously shuffled into the house.

"Uh, hello, I, umm, am Bernard, I booked early, my umm, massager is Lily."

Veronica looked at her list, "Ah yes, you have scheduled a massage with Lily in the bathtub."

"Ah yes, I have the money right here," he handed her about $80 dollars in cash notes.

While this transaction was going on, Shawn, out of the corner of his eye, saw someone he recognized, turned around, jumped on the couch, and pointed to the hallway.

"You! It's you: Mr Burns, our vice-principle!"

Michael pulled his brother down and instructed him to sit. "Shawn, keep quiet, we're not meant to look into the hallway."

Selena gave the boys a stern look and then shut their door. There was an awkward silence between the three as Bernard stood there, feeling exposed.

Veronica broke the silence by giggling, "Your name is Mr Burns? Like the cartoon?"

Selena nudged Veronica, and reassuringly said to Bernard, "Don't worry about them: they have absolutely no idea what's going on around them."

"Oh ok," he smiled and nodded, "Umm, shall I go to the room now?"

"Yes, please do."

He politely nodded to the two women, took a deep breath, and walked up the staircase.

In the lounge room, "...Shawn, don't ask me why, but I have a feeling, just a feeling, that math class will be alot easier for us from here on in."

***

Bernard heard the running water coming from the room. He grasped his sweaty palm on the doorknob, nervously took another deep breath, composed himself, and opened the door.

He went in and had his breath taken away instantly when he saw this gorgeous Asian woman, wearing a small black robe, with her hair all tied up, smiling at him. The bathroom was quite compact, with the flowing bathtub in the right, exotic candles put around the tub, and the sunlight shining down, giving the room an almost holy glow.

"Hello," she said with a warm smile.

"Uhh, umm, hello," he quietly mumbled.

"All-day, yes?"

"Y-yes, I have booked an all-day session."

Lily walked up to Bernard, took his suit jacket off, untied his shirt, took his undershirt off, pulled his pants and underpants down, and helped him take his shoes off. Once she was done, he was standing fully naked in front of her.

She stepped back, nodded, and let her shiny robe slip off her body. He instantly stood at attention as he looked at her round, perky breasts, pointed, delicate nipples, and shaven, tight vagina.

She motioned her hand towards the bathtub.

"Oh, umm, yes, ok," he said in agreement. He put his feet in one-at-a-time and went inside the tub.

As he got comfortable, she sat at the top of the tub, slid in, and sat behind him. She had her breasts prodding his back, her legs wrapped around his legs, and her left hand placed around his cock.

She whispered into his ear, "Rubbing, yes?"

"Oh yes please."

She licked his neck with the tip of her tongue, wrapped her fingers around his cock, and ever-so-gently, moved her arm around in a semi-circle, making his body shiver and quiver in equal measure. Making sure he didn't blow his load early, Lily was trying to give Bernard the most prolonged pleasure in the world.

"You like, yes?"

"Oh I like -- I really like."

***

In the hallway, Selena and Veronica were waiting for their second and third clients to arrive. After five or so minutes, a man walked through the door. He looked to be around 5'6, medium-length dark hair, mid-twenties, slightly pasty, wearing a loose-fitting dress shirt and trousers; he quietly approached the two women, not saying a word.

"Err, can we help you?" asked Veronica.

He scratched his thin beard and spoke in a quiet voice, "Yes...yes, I'm Dominick, I made a reservation, b-but I have not made a selection."

"Ok, well, you may pick from these two women: Honolulu or Tantric."

"...I like Honolulu, yeah that sounds good to me...yeah..."

After Dominick had made his choice, another man walked into the house. A sharp contrast to the previous two, this man swaggered confidently into the hallway. This white clean-shaven man looked to be in his late 30's, stood at a towering 6'5, with a lean, toned body, brown eyes, trimmed black hair, wearing a tight-fitting black shirt and blue jeans.

He gave Dominick a hard slap on the shoulder, "Nice place this is, this the kinda place you wanted?" he spoke quickly in a deep southern accent.

As he was speaking, he noticed Selena and was instantly enamoured by her exotic, wild look. A huge grin grew on his face, "Oh my, I really, really hope that you are on the payroll."

Selena responded by blushing and smiling, "Not me, no."

"That's a darn shame, truly is. Ah how rude of me, I never told you fine ladies who I am: I'm Jack Holiday, very pleased to meet you, I'm here with my business associate, Dominick. Dom did such a good job today, that I thought I treat the guy."

Jack Holiday digged out two $100 dollar bills and handed them to Veronica, "Here you go Ma'am; that covers me and the boy. After seeing the fine quality at the front desk, I decided to try some of it out myself."

Veronica cleared her throat, "Umm, yes, we only got one woman left: Tantric."

He rubbed his hands in anticipation, "A southern boy like me ain't never had the chance to experience much of what you call tantric, I'm quite sure I'll enjoy myself."

"Ok, so Dominick, you go in the room which has the name 'Honolulu' at the front and you, Jack, go in the room which has 'Tantric' written on it."

"Oh one thing," asked Jack, "not to trouble you two ladies, but is there a room where I can get myself ready?"

Veronica looked puzzled, "Umm, I think there's an empty bedroom, it's the one with the door open."

Surt
Surt
932 Followers