Mom Pays The Rent

Story Info
Indian uncle demands payment in kind.
1.2k words
3.67
210.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chhavi65
chhavi65
313 Followers

My mom was lying on the bed naked with someone admiring her naked body over her. I peeped in more thru the little crack in the door and saw it was my uncle, my own father’s brother. We were his tenants. After my father went bankrupt in business, we had to come and live in my uncle’s place as his tenants. My father used to go around the country trying to salvage whatever was left of the business and start afresh but it was difficult.

My mother stayed at home and knew that hardship was fallen on us. We would have been on the street if we hadn’t come here. For us it was difficult to even pay for our food but we managed with whatever came from the scrap that my dad managed to sell.

Past couple of months were pretty tough, there was very less of everything now. We were far behind in the rent payment too. Not that my uncle was a nice fellow but he hadn’t said much about the late payment of the rent. My uncle was a drunkard and every night he would drink and yell in his house which had just a connecting door with our part of the house. Many times I had seen him eyeing my mother and she would just cover up as soon as she would realize he was staring at her big ass or her huge tits. She would straighten her pallu over her boobs whenever he was around. I didn’t like that one bit but never said anything. I knew my uncle was our last resort and it would be bad to mess that up now.

My mother is a homely type woman, very conservative and never missed her morning prayers. She was always properly dressed but one could make out her big tits and huge ass thru her tightly wrapped sari. Passing the market place was an ordeal with all the guys staring at her. I never got to see any part of her as she was fully clothed all the time it he house.

But this was a shock. My uncle leaning over my naked mom. I wanted to kick in and bash the living daylights out of my uncle when it struck me as to why my mom wasn’t objecting to this. Was she into this by her own will? I didn’t have to wait very long. The door creaked and both looked at me standing there at the door. My mom was first to react as she pulled her legs in and tried to cover her big breast. My uncle had his big black cock out of his pants as he turned to face me. He called me in.

“Come here son, good you have come in at a very good time, I need some help with what all is going on", he said. I was reluctant to step in when he commanded “get in quick before I have to slap you". Being a huge man I didn’t want to disobey him, I walked in meekly. He ordered my mom to straighten up, I saw her face full of humiliation but she just did as she was told. She straightened up, putting her legs together trying to cover her pussy but her mound was puffed up and it bulged out big.

My uncle told me to get my camcorder, he had already thought of all this. He wanted me to film him while he was doing all those wretched things to my mom. I went into my room and got the camera. My mom was now lying with her knees pulled up to her chest and my uncle at her feet inspecting her pussy. Her eyes were shut tight as my uncle put his finger is her soaking wet cunt, he rotated it and then shoved another one in her.

He told me to start filming. I did as he said .I started recording what was happening to my mom. My uncle said “see one has to pay up in whatever manner, cash or kind".

I understood now, my mom was paying our rent.

My uncle opened my mom's cunt with his finger for the camera. He then patted my mom's side, making her turn around. Now my mom was on her stomach with her big ass turned up. My uncle grabbed both her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and showed my mom's ass hole. He kept one hand on her parted ass cheek and with the other he licked his finger and shoved it up her ass hole. My mom flinched with pain. He gave her two sound slaps on her ass that made her ass jiggle. I as getting excited too, I just positioned the camera on my mom and looked on as my uncle ravaged my mother.

Uncle was hard as still by now, who wouldn’t be looking at as sexy big ass. I knew he was going to fuck her now as he couldn’t stand it any more. He motioned me to come over and reach into his pant pocket. I did and pulled out a condom. And for that time I liked him for being so thoughtful towards my mom and not getting her pregnant. He said “Put that on my cock now". I tore the pack and took out the rubber, it was terrible to touch another mans cock but I didn’t want to upset my uncle, so I did as told. I caught his thick cock and rolled on the rubber with great difficulty.

My uncle told my mom to turn over. She did. She felt more ashamed now seeing her son helping another man fuck her.

My uncle meanwhile parted her legs and get between them. He started licking my mom's pussy; my mom reluctantly let him shove his tongue into her hole. He licked her till she was wet with the mixture of his saliva and her own juice. He then moved up and positioned himself between her thighs and slept on her. He tried to shove his cock in but couldn’t do it. His belly was the problem. He got up in disgust and told me to come close and help him.

This was getting too good to be true. I was just inches from my mom's big wet pussy. I caught my uncle's cock and put it at her entrance was holding his cock in my fist as I parted her cunt lips and let his cock rest in between her wet slimy cunt lips. My uncle just grunted and with force shoved his cock fully into her pussy. My mom moaned as he reached her end. He started bucking on top of her, pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. Soon his cock was covered with her juices as he pistoned her widening hole with his black cock. He was about to cum when he humped her for the last time and stuck in till he had unloaded all his sperms.

He pulled out his cock and then again I had to remover the dirty rubber covered with my moms cunt juices and filled with his sperms. I threw it right besides my mom who was now lying with her legs spread out, all spent, I think she came too. It would be too embarrassing for her so I gathered up the camera and left the room before my uncle could zip up.

To be continued...

chhavi65
chhavi65
313 Followers