Mom Pegs Son with Pet's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial earthquake of her orgasm, Adele removed her cock from her son and then from herself. Wrapping it in the towel she found in Brooke's bag she joined her son and his girlfriend as they snuggled together.

"So, who's gonna untie me then?" Jake said after a long moment.

"Oh! Sorry sweetie," Adele said, jumping to action as if she had just been poked by something sharp. She easily undid the tied, after all it was her that taught her Pet how to do them.

Adele reclaimed her spot in her son's arms, which he could now lay across the girls' backs'. Jake's mom lifted her head to kiss her son and whisper in his ear, "I love you son, and I'm open to just about anything, if you still want to have this with me?"

Jake could hear the worry in his mom's voice, she was worried that after he came he would come to his senses and she would have just ruined her relationship with him. He was quick to quell that worry. "I love you too mom, both of you," he replied as he turned to kiss Brooke who tilted her head to meet his lips. "And I definitely want this to continue, I wanna see just how kinky my MILF is."

Adele blushed at her son calling her his MILF. "Well son, for now let's get one thing clear," propping herself on an elbow she continued, "while your hands are bound, however they are bound you are mine to tease and to please how I see fit." She kissed him, a long, sensual kiss. "But when they are free, I'm yours".

The three lovers lay there content and happy until sleep took them, safe in the knowledge that tomorrow their lives would never be the same again.

12