Mom Phones It In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,314 Followers

"I'll do that, I'll call Tom and..." He trailed off into an involuntary moan when mom had him so deep his balls were on her chin and she was shaking her head back and forth.

The tip of his cock was rubbing across her mouth and her tongue was going wild on him. This was mom's best trick when it came to sucking cock and he was never able to hold off for long when she did it.

"And?" Dad spoke up in his ear. "And what? Austin are you paying attention to me?"

"S...sorry." He stammered as mom continued shaking her head while now tickling his balls with her fingernails. His balls were tight and his cock jerking in her mouth, he was so fucking close!

"You sound funny."

"Oh, um. Mom's messing with me." He grinned down at her at his spontaneous joke. "She keeps trying to tickle me."

"That's great," Dad laughed in his ear "I love how close you guys still are."

"Yeah, me and mom are pretty tight." And mom was pretty fucking tight herself.

She winked at him and switched back to bobbing her head. Her mouth was open and she was leaving a trail of spit along his cock which she noisily slurped up on her way back down to his shaft.

"Good to hear, most kids your age think they're too cool to have fun with your parents."

"No, me and mom still have fun." He was so close to popping off he could barely get the words out.

"Mom wants to talk to you. Have fun down there and I hope you get some great leads."

He's spoken the words in a rush and pulled the phone away from his ear without waiting to hear dad's response. Mom took the phone from his hand and released his cock from her mouth with a wet sucking sound.

Before she brought the phone to her ear she spit on the head of his cock then wrapping her hand tightly around him, pumped his slick cock.

"I'm back!" Mom said cheerily into the phone as she jacked her son's cock. "Weird? Yeah, well we were weird at his age to." She laughed. "But yeah, he's very close to his mom."

Austin moaned softly as her wet hand glided along his shaft. He was going to..."Oh, fuck." He breathed out as his cock exploded in her hand.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he has some fun this weekend." Mom was still talking even as the first long thick spurt of cum struck her in the face.

Mom pumped his cock furiously and turned her head back and forth, letting him spray both sides of her face.

"I'll threaten him with things to do around the house." She continued calmly as if she were just lying back in bed rather than jerking her son off into her face. "I was thinking there's some painting he could do."

Holy shit! Not that he hadn't learned his mother was a freak, but this was beyond nasty. Austin had to admit he loved every minute of it! He stood there moaning and whimpering as his mother milked his cock.

Sticking her tongue out, she placed his oozing tip over it and squeezing just the tip of his cock, wrung the last few drops from it. She took him into her mouth, giving him a couple of fast hard sucks, then released him in time to say.

"That's a good idea, Austin. Head over Tom's and see what he's up to. See you later sweetie." She loudly kissed the tip of his cock, then picked up her conversation with dad.

"Sorry, hon. just mention chores and the kid suddenly decides he wants to go out." She laughed at something dad said. "Yeah, better off he's lousy at painting."

As she spoke his cum was sliding down her cheeks and she made no effort to wipe it off. Christ, she was hotter and dirtier than any porn star he'd ever watched. Mom started asking dad about his schedule for the next day, and Austin made to pull up his pants, figuring they'd screw around later.

He stopped when mom grabbed his arm and shook her head. "Stay here." She mouthed.

Mom sat up on her knees and Austin's still semi hard cock twitched at the sight of his cum now sliding down his mother's neck and on her beautiful tits. Mom lay back on the bed, her head resting on the pillows.

She patted the bed for him to join her, and pulling his pants off he crawled up onto the bed.

"I miss you, baby." Mom said into the phone. "Really miss." She giggled. "Miss your cock."

She laughed. "Of course Austin's not still here. He's on his way out and I just walked into our room. I'd just gotten out of the shower before you called and I'm untying that frumpy mom robe I wear." She released a sexy sigh. "Hmm, now these panties and bra have to go. Hold on while I get naked."

"Jesus, mom." Austin whispered.

She responded by cupping her breast, and raising her eyebrows as if saying, 'why aren't you sucking this?' Austin's response was to immediately kneel next to her and suck her gorgeous rosy nipple into his mouth.

Mom sighed. "Hmm, that's better, I'm naked and in our bed and I'm so horny honey. Are you horny?"

"Yeah, baby?" She breathed in a sultry voice, "I'm getting you hard? You like thinking about me naked on the bed, my legs spread?"

Mom was playing with her other nipple with her free hand and Austin slid his other hand between her legs. This time he shoved three fingers inside her already sopping slit. Mom moaned loudly and into the phone. Austin again placed his thumb on her clit, but stroked it softly.

"Hmm, you're naked too?" Mom purred, "Naked and hard for me? Picture yourself sliding up between my legs, and sucking on my tits."

Mom gave him an expectant look and Austin slid his fingers from inside her and rolled over to kneel between her legs. He resumed sucking her nipple, avoiding the drops of his cum splattered there. Mom gave an exaggeratedly loud moan.

"Tongue it, baby!" She demanded into the phone. "Suck your wife's hard nipples! They're hard for you," she lied.

Austin switched to her other nipple and mom grabbed his head, and arched her back, shoving her big soft tit into his face.

"I can feel that long hard cock on my leg." Mom purred. "You're dripping."

"Of course I'll suck your big fat cock, baby." She assured him. "But you need to lick my pussy first. Come on, David, give your wife a kiss," she giggled. "With a lot of tongue!"

Mom pushed on his shoulder and Austin eagerly slid onto his stomach between her legs. He spread her pussy wife open, and blew teasingly on her clit.

"Blow it." Mom smiled as she spoke. "Let me feel that hot breath on my clit."

Austin kissed her clit gently, then sliding his tongue down through her moist lips, shoved it inside her.

"Fuck!" Mom cried out. "Oh, yes honey, shove your tongue in my dripping cunt!" She laughed. "I know that's a dirty word, but you married a dirty girl."

Austin swirled his tongue around inside her and mom put her soft feet on his shoulders. He moaned at the tastes of her sticky sweet juices, and ground his hips into the bed. He was getting hard again already, and sad to say it was from what she was doing to dad. Something he should be ashamed of, but God, it was hot.

"Hmm, you're licking me so good, baby!" Mom cooed. "Tell me how you're licking my hot little snatch. Tell me all about it."

She went silent listening to dad describe what her son was actually doing to her. Mom was moaning softly and throwing in a 'That feels so good!' every minute or so. Wanting to get her off again, Austin went to work on his mother's pussy.

He worked his tongue back and forth, exploring the folds of his mother's pussy. Mom wiggled her hips, trying to get his tongue on her clit, but he avoided it, teasing her. She whimpered and he gasped in surprise when she grabbed his hair.

She held his head still and ground her wet flesh into his face, her clit pressing into his lips. Her leg wrapped around his shoulders and further drew him between her thighs. Austin didn't mind. There were far worse places to be than having his face shoved into his mother's hot little box.

"Suck that clit, baby! Lick and suck it the way you want me to suck your cock! I will, baby! I'll suck it for you after you make me come! Please make your dirty wife come!"

Mom had let his hair go and had spread herself open for him, her finger just over her clit. She pushed down, causing her clit to protrude further and he sucked it between his lips.

"Use those fingers!" Mom told him while pretending it was dad she was guiding. "Fuck my sweet cunt and imagine when it's your cock!"

Austin did just that. He plunged two fingers inside her, thrusting them hard and fast while he sucked her clit in time with their movement.

"Yes, oh yes." Mom moaned. "So good, baby! Oh, you're going to make your wife come nice and hard for you! Just lick it like that! Oh, honey, just like that!"

Austin stopped sucking and swirled his tongue in fast circles, tracing the edge of her clit. Mom arched her back and her pussy clenched around his fingers.

"A little more, oh so close!" Her toes curled into his shoulder and her hips were going wild, desperately trying to keep his tongue in contact with her clit. She tightened her leg around his head, and put the phone down next her on the pillow.

Mom grabbed her tits and gave her nipples a hard pinch.

"Yes!" She screamed. "I'm fucking coming for you!"

Mom threw her head back and let loose with a long loud wail that caused his cock to jerk into the bed. Her hips moved in a circular motion, following his flickering tongue. Her pussy convulsed around his plunging fingers and she was tugging hard on her nipples.

Mom released several high pitched squeals and Austin's hips were moving, thrusting his rock hard cock into the bed. Mom was flushed and sweating and still had his cum on her face as she played with her tits and came like a wildcat in her son's face.

"Oh my God," she sighed. "Oh, honey. I came so hard."

Mom let her leg slip from his head and opened her legs. Austin gave her clit one last kiss and sat up on his knees.

"I did come for real, honey. I was playing with myself." Mom lied. "You big and hard? Good now fuck me! Take your wife's pussy!"

Austin followed her commands. He grabbed her ankles, lifted her legs and drove deep inside her. Mom yelped loudly, then moaned over and over when he fucked her with long hard strokes.

"Give it to me," she groaned. "Pound my pussy, baby! Tell me how hard you're fucking me."

Austin let her ankles go and putting her legs over his shoulders, leaned forwards. Mom cried out when her ass lifted off the bed and her feet were over her head. He pounded her hard and fast and hoped to hell dad couldn't hear it.

Then again, the way mom was yelping and carrying on into the phone probably covered it up. Mom had her head turned, squealing into the phone while she played with her nipples for him. Her big amazing tits were bouncing wildly and Austin stepped it up, repeatedly hammering his cock into her now dripping pussy.

"What? Oh, you want me to suck your cock now, you bad boy?"

With a grin, Austin pulled out of her when she patted the bed next to her. He stretched out on his back, his glistening cock standing at attention between his thighs. Mom rolled onto her knees, grabbed his cock and pumped it.

"You are hard, baby." Mom purred. "So hard for your wife. Hmm, let me taste it."

Mom took him into her mouth and bobbed her head several times, moaning loudly each time.

"My pussy tastes so good on your cock," she sighed. "I want more."

She took him deep and made several nasty gagging sounds. Austin wondered if dad was sitting there thinking how the hell she was being this convincing. That thought and all others fled when she shook her head back and forth, making him moan.

She released him and whispered, "Balls, have to suck your balls don't I?" Mom bathed his balls with her tongue then sucked on them. Austin had to bite back a moan as worked each one in turn while jerking him off.

"Now I'm going to hop on my husband's big dick, and go for a fucking ride!"

Mom swung her leg over his hips and he had to cover his mouth when she drive down, impaling herself on her son's cock.

"So deep," she whimpered. "You're so fucking deep. Just lay back, honey and let me ride you."

Mom was holding the phone to her ear and smiling down at him as she slowly bounced up and down on his swollen cock. Her long dark hair was down across her face and sticking to her cheeks due to the sweat and cum there.

Her big tits were heaving and she was working her hips slowly and sensually, damn she was fucking sexy. He grabbed her hips, then smiled when mom took his wrist and brought his hand up to her tit.

He moved the other one as well so he was playing with both her nipples as she rode him.

"How's your wife look on top of you, honey? You want to shoot a nice big load up inside me?" Mom's dark eyes widened and she smiled. "You want my ass in the air? You bad boy!"

"Thank you, dad," Austin whispered.

Mom swung herself off him and putting the phone on the pillow beneath her head, knelt on her hands and knees. Austin quickly rolled onto his knees, squeezed her hips and buried himself inside her.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom yelled as he went wild on her, slamming her so hard his balls were slapping against her pussy. "That's it, baby! Fuck your wife, fuck her nice and hard! Pound her with that big cock!"

Austin was doing just that. He was fucking her as fast and hard as he could and mom was yelping with every thrust. She turned to look over her shoulder and her big brown eyes were glazed over with lust.

She was sweating and her mouth open in an 'o' as she wailed continuously. Austin began to worry this was a little too convincing, but could faintly here dad speaking, meaning she coulkd just be making noise anyway.

"More! Harder, faster!" Mom wailed. "Claim your pussy, baby! Show me why I miss you so much when you're gone! Oh, I can't wait to get this cock for real!"

Austin was sweating himself and breathing hard, his heart racing. His balls were tight and his cock jerked inside her each time he drove into her.

"Come for me," Mom demanded. "I want you to come! Where do you want to cum, baby?"

As Austin continued his assault on her pussy, Mom groaned. "You want to paint my big titties? I think I'll let you!"

She reached underneath her and Austin gasped when she rubbed his balls the next time he thrust into her. He only lasted several more pumps with the additional thrill of her playing with his balls and holding back a groan, whipped his cock out.

He squeezed it at the base as mom rolled over onto her back, cupping her tits.

"Let me have it!" She cried loud enough for dad to hear her through the phone next to her.

Austin gasped when he released his cock, sending a long spurt of cum across both her tits. Mom grabbed him and jerked him furiously. He knelt there, fighting to remain silent as his mother jacked him off all over her tits.

"Oh that feels good," Mom groaned. "So hot and thick and so much! You're giving your wife a nice big load aren't you, baby?"

Austin was doing just that. Despite having cum recently, his mother's dirty game with his father had him pretty worked up. He sent several long streams onto her breasts, and mom worked his cock back and forth, making sure to get both.

He whimpered when she wiped his oozing tip off on her nipple, then gave him a quick suck, milking a couple more drops from him.

"Hmm, that was fun," Mom sighed into the phone she'd put back to her ear.

Austin stared down at his mother, admiring the puddles of cum on her tits and the fact there was still a couple of drops remaining on her face from the first load. Her entire body was flushed with passion and her tits were heaving.

Best of all was the look of satisfaction on her face, as she stared up at him with a sexy smile. She gestured towards her tits, and Austin leaned over the bed. Grabbing his t-shirt, he wiped the cum from her tits and moaned when she took his semi hard cock in her hand, idly stroking it while she talked to dad.

"See, baby, you usually get mad when I try to be dirty, but that was great wasn't it?" She smiled broadly.

"Of course we can do it again." She squeezed Austin's cock. "You can call me anytime!"

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this little change of pace. Also hope that it was apparent I wrote this story in a bit of tongue in cheek style. It was a homage of sorts to the over the top 'oh, come on' mom/son incest movies all over the internet. My next story will be my Halloween contest entry so be on the lookout first week of October for "Hell bent For Incest"

12