Mom Saves Nude Day

Story Info
Mom helps son with a little problem.
9.7k words
4.36
497.7k
241
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,116 Followers

* This story is a work of fiction. All characters are of legal age (over 18). *

*

I live at home with my dad, mom and sister. We live on the outskirts of the city in our four-bedroom house with a big backyard. My sister Sandy and I were homeschooled, but my sister is a year older and is now attending a community college in the city. She still lives at home and drives mom's car to class. I'm finishing up my home studies which are the equivalent of a senior year in high school.

My dad always had a free spirit. He considered himself one of the baby boomers and was a huge hippie. His lifestyle, by default, carried over to my mom and later to my sister and me. We ate only organic food, listened to blue grass and reggae music, and celebrated all of the hippie holidays like Earth Day, Peace Day, Green Day, and even Nude Day. As a matter of fact, my dad was a pretty active nudist -- besides walking around the house naked all the time, he was a member of the local nudist club; he even attended special nudist camps and conferences. Mom was supportive of my dad's "hobby" (that's what she called it) and sometimes attended the nudist gatherings with him.

Nudity was quite common in our household. Dad never wore clothes at home, except when he was too cold or he was going somewhere. On really hot summer days, mom would get topless to help her stay cool. Sandy wasn't a shy person either, but she usually kept her nudity to her room or the bathroom. She and I shared a bathroom and we never locked the door. More often than not we walked in on each other completely in the buff and it was never a big deal. After all, on Nude Day we would all get naked together.

It never bothered me to see the members of my family naked, however, when I turned eighteen I became getting self-conscious about being naked myself. At this age I was getting raging hard-ons all the time and I did not want anyone to see me like this, especially my sister. During last year's Nude Day, when I was naked, tossing the frisbee with my dad, I got a boner. My sister immediately noticed and began making fun of me for it, acting like she had never seen one. At first I was a little surprised since it wasn't the first time she had seen me this way -- I often had boners in the morning when we both needed to use the bathroom. Dad soon joined Sandy and they both were making jokes about my boner. For some reason, hearing them making fun of me like that made me incredibly uncomfortable and I felt very embarrassed. Since that day I developed sort of an anxiety and I got nervous every time I felt an oncoming erection around other people. I timed my bathroom trips so I wouldn't run into my sister and I began wearing loose clothing to conceal my embarrassment in case I got a boner. Sometimes the loose clothes wouldn't be enough to hide my stiff, nine inch cock and I often received strange looks when I stormed out of the room to hide the tent in my pants.

Summer was drawing near and I was busy with finishing up the exams and getting my diploma. The exams weren't that hard, but I wanted to get a perfect score on each one of them. It was also time to think about what I was going to do after I graduated. I wanted to show my parents that I was smarter than my older sister and instead of going to the same community college I decided I would apply to the university. I was worried that my home education would not be good enough to get into such a prestigious establishment, but I decided to try my luck anyway. With the help of my dad I filled out all of the paperwork and sent in my application. I was so preoccupied with all of these things that I completely forgot about the upcoming holiday -- the Nude Day.

It was dad who reminded me. "We're going to host a little get together this year for Nude Day," he said at a family dinner.

"Oh, what a great idea!" chirped Sandy, who always thought that all of our dad's ideas were great. She was such a kiss-ass.

"Like, a nude get together?" I asked feeling a chill run down my spine.

"It is the Nude Day after all," dad chuckled. He took a bite of his food and looked at me. "Do you still want to go to the university, Steve?"

"Yes, of course," I answered. "If I get accepted."

"I'm sure you will, son," said dad with a wink. "I happen to know the dean of the admissions at the university and he happens to also be a nudist. I think I'll invite him over for Nude Day. What a better way to make a good impression on him, eh Steve?"

"Crap," I thought. I was already thinking about not attending this Nude Day party and now my dad throws a curveball at me.

"Who else did you invite, honey?" asked my mom.

"Let's see -- there's the dean and his wife, Tom and Linda, Jerry and Sarah and some other people from the local nudist club. About twenty people in total."

"That's quite a bit of guests." Mom frowned.

"Don't worry. I'll grill enough food for everyone and order a keg of beer. This will be the first time I'm hosting a club gathering and I want to show everyone what a supportive family I have." Dad looked cheerfully at Sandy and me. "Well, I'm all done. It was wonderful, as always." Dad pushed his empty plate away. He was naked as usual and I caught a glimpse of his cock when he stood up. By now I knew that my own cock was bigger than his, though I've never seen him with a boner. I wondered why it was that dad never got erections in front of us and why I got them all the time. Just this morning, Sandy almost caught me in the bathroom with a morning erection, when she woke up earlier than normal. It was a close call and it nearly gave me a heart attack.

Whether I liked it or not, Nude Day was coming up fast. I had given up on finding a way out of attending my dad's party. I didn't want to let him down and I wanted to meet the dean from the university. However, each day that went by gave me more and more anxiety. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get a boner at some point during the day, especially if there were other women there. I became tense and nervous and avoided my family as much as I could. Mom must have noticed that something was bothering me, because she came into my room one evening and asked if I was okay.

"Yes mom. Why do you ask?" I smiled at her as if nothing was amiss.

"It's just that you've been acting a little strange the past couple of days," mom said.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a little stressed out after the exams," I replied.

I could tell that mom wasn't buying my ruse and I wasn't really making a good effort to lie. I had a problem and I couldn't turn to anyone else with it. I just didn't quite know how to explain it to her. Mom was always there for me. When Sandy and dad made fun on my boner last year, mom was the one that comforted me and told me I shouldn't worry about it; that it happened to all the guys my age. Even though my mom's words didn't exactly help my problem, I valued everything she said.

"Steven, you know you can tell me anything," she insisted. She looked at me with her big, kind eyes and I had no choice but to confess.

"Well, there is something," I began. "Umm... Do you remember Nude Day last year?"

"Of course," mom answered. "What about it?"

"Remember when I... my... penis stood up?" I fumbled for words.

Mom smiled. "Oh, that! Wait, are you worried that it's going to happen to you again this year?"

I nodded.

"Ha ha!" mom let out a laugh.

"Don't laugh, mom. It's a serious problem." I lowered my voice and dropped my head. "What if it happens during the upcoming party, in front of everyone?"

I could see that mom stifled another laugh, but she tried to look serious. "Steven, you shouldn't be worrying about this. I'm sure everything will be fine and even if you do get a woody, nobody will notice."

I shook my head. "I get boners all the time. I know I'm going to get one right in front of everyone. They are all going to laugh at me!" I wailed and threw my hands up. "Tell dad that I'm sick or something. Tell him I have a condition where I can never be nude in front of others."

"Honey, you are over reacting," my mom said softly. "You know that your dad wants your support. He is so excited about having people over. You know how proud he is that his family celebrates Nude Day with him. And what about that dean he invited?"

"Ah, I don't know what to do!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Is this really bothering you this much?" asked mom.

"Don't you remember how Sandy and dad made fun of me? And they are family. This year there will be people I've never met before. There will be other women there! I can't let them see me with a boner!" My words were beginning to sound like a rant.

Mom frowned and shook her head. She came closer and looked me in the eye. "Steve," she began after a moment, "there's no need to despair. All you have to do is take care of your hard-on when you feel one coming. You know?" Mom made a jerking motion with her fist in front of my crotch.

"Oh god, mom! I know how to take care of it!" I closed my eyes and turned away.

"Good. I would suggest beating off in the morning when you wake up and if at any time during the day you feel like your penis is about to get hard just go and beat it again."

I felt really uncomfortable at this point, but I wasn't sure what I expected. On one hand, it didn't feel right having a discussion about masturbation with my mom, but on the other hand she made a lot of sense. I was so worried about what might happen, that I didn't even think to come up with a solution. Despite feeling awkward, I seriously considered what my mom said.

Without saying anything else mom ruffled my hair and left me alone.

I didn't worry about what might happen for the next couple of day, however, as I was trying to fall asleep the night before the Nude Day, I suddenly got very nervous. Doubts began creeping into my mind. Tomorrow could either be a good day for my college career or it could be a complete disaster for my self-esteem. What if I don't have enough time to get to my room to jack off? What if I don't realize that I'm having a boner? What if my sister will tell someone the story from last year? My chest was heavy with worry and uncertainty as I lay in bed. As if to let me know that my fears were real, my penis got hard and stuck up proudly. I spent a good thirty minutes furiously rubbing it, trying to get off, but it felt like my cock was against me. It was stiff and ready, yet I couldn't make it cum. Feeling frustrated, I eventually gave up and fell asleep like that.

I woke up the next morning to noises around the house. It sounded like dad was getting the house ready for the party. I could smell that mom was cooking breakfast. It was ten o'clock and I had a morning wood; either that, or my cock never went to sleep. I remembered my mom's advice and snuck straight into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then proceeded to take care of my erection. As I sat on the toilet and tugged on my meat, I remembered what day it was. Feelings of anxiety and unease crept into my chest. I sat in the bathroom for about twenty minutes jerking my cock as fast as I could, but I still couldn't make it cum. I kept switching hands when they got tired from the constant yanking. I was about to give up, when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Why is the door locked?" it was my sister's voice.

"I'm in here," I answered.

"So? Why the hell did you lock the door?"

For some reason, the feeling of getting caught like this gave me a sudden surge of sexual excitement. I redoubled my efforts of jerking my cock and felt my balls begin to tingle.

"Steve! Let me in, I have to pee!" my sister wailed and began banging on the door. "You are such a little shit. Open up!"

I knew that if my sister saw what I was doing she'd humiliate me to no end. I imagined the things she would say and how she would laugh if she walked in right at this moment. I closed my eyes and worked my cock as thoughts of potential humiliation brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

"What the hell are you doing in there, Steve? Come on!" I heard my sister yell as a large rope of spunk flew out of the tip of my cock and landed on my thigh. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy my orgasm. My sister began pounding on the door again and my thought came back to reality.

"I'm pooping!" I yelled back, feeling annoyed. "Go use the other bathroom."

"Gross," said Sandy and I heard hear walk away.

By the time I cleaned myself up my cock was already back to its relaxed state. I checked myself in the mirror to make sure nothing looked suspicious. I took a few extra minutes to gather my courage and then finally came out for breakfast.

For the first time in a year I was naked in front of my family. I felt nervous as I walked into the kitchen. My dad was reading a magazine and Sandy was complaining about having to wait for me to eat.

"We always eat as a family on holidays," replied my dad turning the page.

Everyone was naked, except my mom who was wearing only a white apron to cook the bacon. She gave me a worried look as I walked pasts. I nodded that everything was okay and smiled. She took a quick glance at my crotch and then looked up at me. She gave me a wink and returned to her cooking. I settled in across from my sister. Neither her nor my dad seemed to be paying me any attention. So far this Nude Day was starting out pretty normal.

"Okay, we're all here. Let's eat," said my dad and put down the magazine.

"Here is the bacon," announced mom. She carried the large plate of bacon strips over to the table and set it in the middle. She untied the back of her apron, took it off and draped it over the back of her chair. I looked over at her just as she sat down, her big, heavy breasts slapping down on the table.

"I'll have some of those," said my dad jokingly and pointed at my mom's tits, which made my mom giggle.

"Eww, that's sick," said my sister, screwing up her nose. Sandy was pretty flat chested and often complained about not inheriting mom's breast genes. Mom would comfort her by telling her that at least she never had to worry about saggy boobs. That always got a chuckle out of dad.

"Okay, that's enough jokes. You guys must be starving," said mom, scooping her breasts off the table and letting them hang down under.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the bacon. It smelled so good it made my mouth water. My mom truly was a good cook and everything she made tasted exceptionally good. Soon we were all busy eating and talking about the upcoming party.

"The guests will be showing up in a few hours," said my dad thoughtfully licking his lips. "I still need to get the grill ready and setup the volleyball net."

"I'm sure Steven can help you with that," offered my mom.

I nodded in agreement.

After the breakfast I felt pretty relaxed. The food warmed my stomach and my penis seemed to be completely inactive. I helped my dad set up the volleyball net and even played a quick game with him before he had to go get the grill ready. Mom asked me to put out our patio furniture and get extra chairs from the shed. As I was doing my chores I completely forgot my worries.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

"The guests are here!" I heard my dad holler from the inside of the house. I stood in our backyard motionless, like a tree, anticipating our first guests.

"Hey, there you are Steve," I heard Tom before I saw him. I breathed a sigh of relief. I've known Tom for a while -- he was my dad's old-time friend.

"How are you Tom?" I asked politely. We exchanged a few words and were joined by my dad and Tom's wife Linda. Linda was a heavy woman and not a pretty sight naked. I think my cock shriveled even more when I looked at her.

More people began to show up and I began feeling anxious. Even though my penis remained limp, I didn't trust myself. I was hoping there would be fewer women at our party, but every one of my dad's friends showed up with his wife or girlfriend. I knew it wouldn't be long before my cock took notice of all these naked women and come to attention. Luckily most of the women so far were old, older then mom and dad. Still, one of the ladies had a set of nice, big, round breasts. There was something different about these breasts, something unnatural.

"They are fake," I heard someone whisper in my ear. "Breast implants." I jolted around in surprise and saw my sister standing behind me. She always had a way of sneaking up on me and I blushed, feeling embarrassed that she caught me looking.

"How do you know?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant.

"I just know," Sandy replied. "I'm a college girl now."

That got me curious and I kept stealing glances at the so called "breast implants". Slowly but surely my limp penis began to come alive. At first it was just a slight jolt through the shaft, but then I felt my balls begin to shift around on their own as if they were brewing something up.

"Steve!" called my dad. "Come meet Mark and Anna."

"Oh, shit," I thought when I realized that Anna was the lady with the fake breasts. I made my way towards them, trying to look casual. Honestly, I don't even remember talking to Mark or Anna. I tried my hardest to smile and think about something other than the woman's breasts. The whole time I could feel my cock growing, my large balls churning faster in their sack. I had no illusions about what was happening and I planned the escape to my room.

The doorbell rang. "Oh, that must be the dean! Excuse me for a moment," said dad. Without saying a word I followed him into the house. Glancing down at my crotch, I saw that my cock was almost at its full length, but luckily it was still arching down. It was only a matter of seconds before it flexed up. I veered off towards my room. There were people blocking my way and I panicked. Quickly I looked around and noticed that the bathroom was unoccupied. I didn't waste another moment and rushed straight for it. My heart was pumping and my breath was irregular as I locked the door behind me. My cock was fully erect -- hard as a rock, sticking straight out and slightly up. I remembered my mom's advice again and right away began jerking off.

About fifteen minutes passed before I began suspecting that my cock was conspiring against me. The faster I jerked off, the less I felt like I was going to cum. Both of my hands were tired and I was nowhere near an orgasm. I began worrying that someone would notice that I have been in the bathroom for too long. Then there came a light knock on the door.

"Steven? Honey, are you in there?" It was my mom.

"Just a moment, mom," I replied irritably.

"Your dad is looking for you. The dean is here and wants to meet you."

"Okay, okay. I just need another minute," I wailed.

"Steven, is everything okay? Are you having that problem?"

I didn't know what to say. I felt partly like crying from helplessness and party like screaming in rage.

"Steven, let me in," mom said.

Hesitating, I unlocked the door to the bathroom. I couldn't go out there with a boner like that and I couldn't stay in this bathroom forever. I was becoming desperate and hoped that mom would know what to do.

Mom slid in quickly through the door and shut it behind her. I had just enough time to turn around, so she couldn't see my erection.

"Are you okay?" mom asked.

"Yes," I said. "No."

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know."

"Do you have a boner?"

"Yes."

"Will you turn around already? It's nothing I haven't seen."

"Mom, this is embarrassing."

"Steven, I saw your boner last year. Remember?"

"That was a year ago."

My mom sighed. "I also see it when I bring in your clean laundry in the morning, when you are still asleep."

"Really?" I turned my head and looked at her. She stood naked against the door, hands on her hips.

fictitious
fictitious
1,116 Followers