Mom Seems So Frustrated?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I hope we do! I am going crazy for you Mom. I can't deny my lust for you any longer. You are sweet, beautiful, sexy and the only woman I want to be with. Your kisses are magical and I love you with all my heart."

I got up from the table and approached her. She looked up at me and I pulled her up and hugged her. I lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. She spread her legs and she welcomed me in. I put my hands on her face and began to very tenderly kiss her, she put her arms on my shoulders and kissed me back. We began to kiss with so much passion and lust it was intense. I pulled her closer and made her feel my hard cock grind against her sexy shorts. She let out a sigh as we continued to turn each other on. I pulled her closer and she wrapped her legs around me. I lifted her off the counter and carried her to my room as we kissed. I laid her down on my bed and we continued to make out. I removed my shirt and went for her sports bra next. She helped me slide it up over her head and there before me was the sexiest tit's I've ever seen. Her nipples were pointing out and her globes were big and round. We began to kiss again and I put my hand on her breast and enjoyed the sensation of touching her naked breasts for the first time.

Our kissing got more intense and soon were lost in our built up lust for one another. We were both nervous and breathing hard, Mom had lost control of her inhibitions and was ready for the next step.

I broke apart for a second and went for her tiny shorts. She helped me remove them by lifting herself off the bed a little and I slid them down her smooth legs. She was now only wearing her sexy thong panties. I pulled my pants and underwear all the way off and laid back on top of her completely naked. I adjusted my hard cock against the slit of her pussy still covered by her panties. We kissed each other hard and made out like two horny teenagers. I continued to grind her slit and rub her hard nipples.

Mom was loosing control of herself and her legs were shaking a little. She then began to remove her panties and I finished pulling them off her ankles. I went for her pussy with my tongue, I gently teased her pussy crack with my tongue. Up and down, up and down I went on her pussy. It was getting very wet and her clit began to grow. I continued to lick and suck my Mom's pussy for 10 or 15 minutes, it was complete bliss for both of us. I was having the time of my life, lost between my Mom's silky thighs. I flicked my tongue over her hard clit until she couldn't take anymore. She began to buck my face and soon had a very intense orgasm. Her juices flowed out of her sexy vagina, it was the sexiest moment of my life making my sweet Mother cum. Her cream was delicious and I licked up every drop with pride. Her orgasm made me wild with lust, I had to make love with her and take her right then.

"Oh Son, oh son, oh my god that is so amazing. I've never cum so hard in all my life."

"Mom, you taste so good, I love eating you out."

I slid up to her and we kissed again with absolute passion and crazy lust. I put my cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. She was trembling and breathing very hard and fast.

"Go easy at first son, I've never had a cock that big before."

"I promise Mom, I will do whatever you want. I will be gentle till you are ready for me completely. I love you Mommy."

I slid my cock up and down her pussy a few more times, we continued to kiss and I squeezed her rock hard nipples. Then I got my cock against her tight hole and pushed in the head. She let out a loud moan and spread her legs more for me, allowing me to penetrate her more. I slowly worked myself in a little at a time, deeper and deeper with every gentle sensual push. Mom was loosing control and getting wild. She was now meeting my thrusts with her own. Soon I was buried all the way inside my Mom. I just held her there stretching her out for the first time. I pulled all the way out very slowly and gently wacked my cock against her pussy.

"Oh Son, please give it to me, I need it real bad. Please Honey!"

I put my cock back to her entrance and slowly sank back all the way inside her again. She let out a loud scream and we began to slowly make love for the first time. Soon we were lost in a wild world of incest and passion beyond belief. Mom began having rolling orgasms as we made love. Soon she able to take my entire cock deep without any trouble. I began to pounding her harder and harder, she kept coming and coming. I began to fuck her as hard as I could, giving her everything I had. Her sexy boobs were bouncing all over and our bodies were slapping together. She kept saying she was coming and coming again. I was holding off as long as I could, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I looked down to see my Mom's pussy taking my big long cock deep inside. The sight of this got me so close to orgasm I knew I was about to cum any second.

"Mom, I'm close... Can I cum in you?"

"Yes honey, cum in Mommy! Cum all you want inside me."

I felt the strongest sensation coming over me. My body shook as I tried to hold back my orgasm, then it happened. I flooded my Mom's pussy with all my love. I came and came like never before. My cock began pumping my Mom full of my love juice. She felt me coming inside her and squeezed my arms as we both came together with one last massive shuttering orgasm. I collapsed on her and we hugged and kissed and giggled like kids. Our bodies were hot and sweaty from our intense sexual pleasure.

"Son, that was the most erotic moment of my life, I have never had multiple orgasms like that before."

"Mom that was the biggest turn on, you are the best lover I ever had. I love you so much, I knew it would be great. It's even better than I could have imagined."

"Mike, you sure know how to make love. I knew I'd feel this way."

"What way Mom?"

"I never want to stop this. I want to make love with you all the time son. I still want to be your mother, but I also want to be your full time lover. I want to try all kinds of sexual things with you Honey. Your cock took me to another planet. Never in my life could I imagine sex could be so blissful. You've brought out the horn

"We don't' have to ever stop Mom, I want you more than anyone in the world. Your so beautiful and sexy, I love you so much and in so many ways."

"I love you with all my heart Honey, you started something we can't stop now. Let's go get cleaned up and ready for more sex, we have all day to play?"

"Sure Mom, can we take a shower together?"

"Yes, that would be very erotic Son, I want to wash that sexy body of yours."

"I want to wash every inch of your body Mom"

We went to the master bathroom and started the water. We kissed in the nude as the water warmed up. We stepped into the shower and Mom washed my cock and balls as I massaged her breasts. Then I began to soap up her pussy and had fun washing her privates. We kissed as the water ran down our bodies and my cock began to come back to life. Mom held my cock and gently stroked me. I got behind her and grinded my cock into her ass and squeezed her hard nipples. I slid one hand down to her snatch and rubbed her pussy lips. It was a very sensual and erotic shower, the best of my life. I enjoyed washing my Mom's boobs, butt and vagina, it was like being in a dream. The entire time I still couldn't believe we were dong this. We sensually washed each other till the water started to get cold. After we dried off and went back to my room. We laid down on my bed and started to kiss again and play with each others bodies.

"Mom?"

"Yes Honey."

"I've always wanted to shave a girls pussy but never have, do you think it would be Ok if I shaved yours?"

"Honey, you can do whatever you want to your Mommy. You've given me the thrill of a lifetime. My body is yours for the taking, we can experiment with all of your fantasies. Yes, I'd love to have you shave my pussy Son."

"I don't want to hurt you so maybe you can show me how?'

"Sure Honey, let's do this right."

Mom jumped up and pulled me into her bathroom. She got out her shaving cream, razor and laid down on big towel.

"Honey, be gentle and take your time."

"I will Mom."

We were both completely nude and I filled my hand with shaving cream. Mom spread her legs for me and I applied the cream to her nicely trimmed bush. I carefully shaved her pussy bald, it was very tantalizing and erotic. It was a huge turn on for me, my cock was hard the entire time.

Mom seemed to enjoy this as much as I did. I got to take a good look at my Mom's tight vagina. It was a lot of fun shaving Mom's pussy hairless, her pussy looked like and innocent teen girls when I was finished.

Now it was smooth and ready for action. All this shaving had me horny as hell and I had to have my Mom again. Mom got up and hopped in the shower to rinse off the shaving cream. I watched her through the glass shower door and rubbed my cock.

Mom shut off the water and saw me rubbing my huge boner. She got out and dried herself and kissed me. I took her by the hand and led her back to my room. She got down on her knees and began to give me a sensational blow job. She was sucking with such lust and vigor, I was getting weak knees. I loved seeing the top of her head bobbing up and down my shaft. I couldn't take much more and stopped her before I came. I laid down on my bed and smiled at my Mom.

"Mom, can we try a 69, I want to eat your sexy smooth pussy and you can do what ever you want to my cock?"

"Oh Honey, I haven't done that in 20 years, that sounds wonderful. I want to suck your big cock and make you orgasm in my mouth. I want to taste your cum for the first time."

My Mom came to me on my bed and turned around and so we were in a 69 position with her on top. I began to eat her out with all my passion and I also played with her smooth sexy buns. I spread her ass cheeks apart and slid my fingers up and down her ass crack. Occasionally brushing by her tight ass hole. I slid my tongue up and down her pussy. Then I pushed it in her vagina, I could taste her cum again as she began to get good and wet. I rubbed my nose on her slit as I ate her and she began to push her pussy down on my face. She was moaning more and more as I ate her. Soon her pussy was soaking wet and I was sucking up all her juices as I ate her out. Looking up and seeing her ass moving around increased my desire for her.

"Oh Son, oh son. That feels so nice."

Then she began to suck my hard cock again as she moaned and hummed to vibrate my hard cock. I was loving this position and all we did for each other. Soon we were in a new sexual rhythm and all time was lost. We 69'd each other for at least a half hour or more. I was licking and sucking her pussy and clit like crazy. I was fingering her pussy and touching her both of her erotic zones. She started having multiple orgasms again and was turning me on like no other. Her pussy felt nice and smooth and her nectar tasted like the honey of a goddess. I never wanted this to end, but I felt my balls boiling and about to burst. My Mom was lost in rolling orgasms, her body was shaking and trembling. She was on another planet and having the time of her life. I could see Mom's cream coming out of her pussy and I lost it right then. My cock began to shoot load after load into my Mom's mouth. She sucked it all down the best she could. There was so much I thought I might drown her with my cum. We ate each other till we were shaking and couldn't take anymore.

Mom turned around and came up to me. Both of us had each others cum all over our faces. It was such a sexy sight to behold. My cute Mom licking my cum off her face with her tongue. My face was smeared with her pussy juice and I loved every minute of it. We kissed each other and cuddled in the nude. We wrapped our legs together and held each other tight as possible. I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted to hold her forever like this. We spooned together for quite a while enjoying the love and warmth between us. My cock leaked cum on her cute ass and I held her boobs and kissed her neck tenderly.

Eventually we had to come back down to earth and start our day. We got dressed and went food shopping. Mom and I had a lot fun shopping and teasing each other. She was so playful and cute, I kept grabbing her ass and boobs when no one was looking. She smacked my ass and grabbed my cock a few times. We were completely in love. We had a fun afternoon kissing and talking about our sexual adventures. We talked about different sexual positions we could try and other things we wanted to do with each other. It was the beginning of something awesome.

All that ended around dinner time. My sister and father came home and I hid in my bedroom till dinner time. When I came down fore dinner, Ashley was at the table texting and Mom was setting up for dinner. Dad was drinking and watching the news.

"Hey Dad how was your day?"

"Same old crap, nothing new."

"Hi Sis, how's it going?"

"Fine, I did good on my oral report today."

"That's good, I hate waiting to go up in front of the class. I just want to get it over with."

"Yeah, me to. I was glad to be done with that. It's been on my mind for days."

Mom what's for dinner, it smells great?"

"Were having chicken and vegetables."

Mom gave me a nice cute wink as she looked over, my Dad and sister were oblivious to our connection. We had dinner and kept it very low key for the rest of the night. I went to my room and watched TV by myself. My Mom came up to my room a few hours after dinner. I was sitting at my desk working on my laptop.

"Hi Honey, your Dad is practically passed out and Ashley went to her boyfriend's for a while."

"Mom, are you sure this is OK?"

"No, but if were quiet we'll have a few minutes to play."

Mom came over to me and sat on my lap. We began to kiss and I rubbed her breast and ass. Mom reached for my cock and made me hard again. I pushed my laptop out of the way and sat Mom on my desk. I pulled her pants and underwear off her ass and dropped my shorts. She sat back on my desk with her legs spread to her sides. Her pussy was wet and open and ready for my love. I began to eat her hairless pussy for a few minutes and made her even wetter. Then I got up and pressed my fat cock against her pussy and pushed in. Mom bit her lip and let out a quiet moan. I held her legs with my arms as I began to fuck her on my desk. She unbuttoned her blouse and left her sexy bra on. She began to tweak her nipples as we made love. Her eyes squinted as she displayed her cute fuck face. I began to pound her good and I loved watching my cock dive in and out of her shaved pussy. It felt way to good and I didn't think I could last much longer, I let go of one of her legs and held my cock in my hand. I squirted cum all over her pussy lips and jammed it back inside her. I finished pumping her full of cum and we kissed. We kept kissing for 5 more minutes and my cock finally slid out of Mom's tight vagina.

"Oh Honey that was so nice. I wish I could sleep with you tonight."

Mom rubbed her pussy and made her hand wet, she licked my cum off her hand with a big sexy smile.

"I love you Honey, you are the best lover in the world."

"Mom, you better get out of here soon. That was more than a quickie."

"I know, I'll see you in the morning."

"OK, night Mom."

"Night sweetheart."

She gave me one last long sexy kiss and dressed quickly and left. I was pleasantly tired and ready for sleep. I shut everything down and got under the covers. I kept thinking about the wild sexual day I had with my Mom. I couldn't wait till morning.

The next morning came and I was horny as hell when I woke up. I took a nice warm shower and went down for breakfast. Mom was watching TV on the sofa in her robe and smiled as I made my appearance.

"Good morning Honey, did you sleep OK?"

"I slept good, I kept thinking about you though. Is anyone home?"

"Its just us baby, you want to play with your Mommy today?"

Before I could answer Mom stood up and dropped her robe, she was wearing a very sexy bra and thong. I walked up to her and held her in my arms. Then we began to make out like horny kids again. I pushed her down on the floor and got her on all fours. I got behind her and pulled her thong down exposing her sweet ass. I kissed her buns and fingered her pussy. She was getting wet fast, I dropped my shorts and got my cock lined up to her tight snatch. I pushed in the tip and she let out a loud moan. I spread her legs out and held the sides of her ass. I began to sink my cock into her from behind for the first time. Slowly she adjusted to me and we began to pick up the pace. I was mesmerized by the sight of her tight ass and my cock pounding her little snatch. She was trembling and making a lot of noise.

She took my morning wood all the way deep inside her. I reached around and fingered her clit as I pounded her doggie style. She began to cum and scream louder than ever. I thought if anyone was close by they could hear Mom's sexual screams of delight. She was more than I could handle, her screaming and tight pussy made me erupt deep in snatch. I pulled out and shot more cum on her ass and rubbed it in. I smacked her butt and watched it shake.

She tuned around and laid on her back. I went for her pussy and began to eat her out. I loved the taste of our cum mixed together, it gave me wild desires for my Mom.

We fucked like crazy all day in every room of the house. It was like a full on sex day. We fucked and fucked all day till we were exhausted. This went on for the next few weeks till I moved out.

We waited for my Sister and Dad to leave and we'd make passionate love all day till they came home.

The month eventually came to an end and I had to move back to the city to start my new job. I loaded up my stuff in my car and my Mom loaded the extra stuff in her car. I said my good bye to my Dad and Sister, my Mom followed me to the city.

When we arrived at my new place, I picked up the key from the office and we unloaded the cars. We sat down in the kitchen and talked a while.

"Son I'm going to miss our days together."

She was almost crying as she spoke.

"Well Mom, I still want to be with you as much as possible. I have an extra key for you, you can come stay with me as much as you like."

"I was hoping you'd say that, thank you Son. I would like to spend weekends with you, I have to figure out what to tell your Sister and Father."

"I'm sure we can think of something, I almost wish you would move in with me and divorce Dad."

"Believe me I've considered that, I don't care anymore about your Father. I just want to be with you."

"Then tell him the part of the truth, you need a break from him and want to spend time with me on the weekends."

"I might say that or tell him I'm visiting old friends. I know my best friends would play along. I'd just tell them I'm having an affair and want to get away from your father. None of my friends like him, that's why they never come visit us anymore. They don't need to know the affair is with you Son."

I got up and my went to my Mom on my knee. I reached for her hand and brought it to my heart.

"I love you Mom and hope you can be strong enough to continue this wild passion we have between us. I don't want this to ever end. You have the key to my heart and my place. I hope someday we can live together alone permanently. Divorce Dad and be my woman forever."

I stood up and my Mom got up and faced me. We began to kiss again for the first time in my new place. We began to remove each other's clothing and I got her down to her bra and thong. I lifted her over to the kitchen counter and removed the rest of my clothes. I began to rub my cock against her thong and made her moan. I feasted on her sexy boobs and removed her bra. She moved her thong to the side and spread her pussy lips for me.