Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So what class will you be in?' Janice asked her mother.

'I'll be in tenth grade!' she moaned, and cried a little more.

Janice figured there was no way she was going back to school now. Her mother had got into this mess, so she would have to suffer it.

'Don't worry, I'll sort it out. Surely your test results will put you into a higher grade,' Janice asserted.

'I don't know. I'll be in Miss Bennett's homeroom, and she looks after tenth grade students,' Rose dried away the tears.

Janice was wondering if her mother would be found out when sitting next to fifteen-year-old students. Maybe not. Looking older would be because she had been kept back.

'I'll see what I can do,' Janice mused.

'Please, mom, you gotta fix it for me. I can't be a sophomore again,' her mother pleaded.

Janice finally understood what her mother was saying. If the woman wasn't so upset, she would have laughed. The idea of her mother spending the rest of the term in tenth grade was funny enough. On top of that, she would have to spend a whole year in eleventh grade, then start twelfth grade the following year.

Then the awful truth dawned on her. It should be her, not her mother, having to re-do the two years of high school. No Way! It was all the more important that her mother took her place in school.

She listened and sympathised, until understanding all that her mother was saying. They couldn't change the Id, as Rose's picture was on the computer. If Janice went to school and pretended she'd lost her Id, they would look at the photo and refuse to give it to her.

'So, are you going to do the whole year again?' she asked her mother.

'Like, I don't know if I can. Once the three months of tenth grade are over, I would probably be alright in eleventh grade. Like, wow, just thinking of doing two years of high school is hard. Do you think I could do it, mom?' Rose asked her daughter.

'If you really get into being a schoolgirl again, yes, you can do it, girl,' Janice smiled, and stroked her mother's hair.

'I'll try, like, really, mom. For you and Paul, like, yea, I'll try to do it,' Rose promised.

When Rose agreed, Janice hugged her. Her mother was so immersed in the role she accepted going back to tenth grade. Janice wanted to whoop with joy. Instead she tried to settle Rose, by being a loving mother.

'Do your best with the tests, and you won't have to go back to tenth grade. Don't worry , I'll see the principal,' Janice told her mother.

***

Rose completed her homework, and Janice let her off the chores.

'Thanks, mom, like I'll do them tomorrow, I promise. Okay, and my room. I feel better about not having to break up with Paul now. I guess I won't need to be in a low grade if I pass the tests next week. Anyway, you're right, it will all work out,' Rose smiled.

'Staying at school means you won't have to ditch Paul, and that would have been cruel,' Janice told her.

'He does care about me. He carries my school bag to his car, when coming home. He helps me with schoolwork, well, sometimes. He wants me to meet his friends. When he asks me how my weekend was, he listens,' Rose dreamily said.

'I bet he likes your breasts!' Janice declared, feeling just a little jealous.

'Mom! Like, stop it! He does, too much. I think its him making them bigger. He mauls them all the time. Like already, you know, I think I've grown out of this new bra,' she complained.

'What? You can't let him do that! Don't make excuses for him, you've let it slip now. Come on, girl, you like the attention. Otherwise you wouldn't allow him to do it to you. Do you really need a bigger bra? Don't take any notice of the stupid woman in the store, she didn't know what she was talking about,' Janice told her mother.

Rose wasn't so sure. Sitting with young students all day was having an effect upon her. It was more and more difficult to think of herself as an adult. The last few days she thought of herself as a schoolgirl all the time. Especially when dressed by her daughter in those young clothes.

Maybe she was being affected physically as well. Maybe her hormones were running wild again, stirred up by a class of adolescents, and a young boyfriend. If that was so, her breasts were being built upon what was already there. She wasn't sure if her hips were bigger. Maybe it didn't work like that.

Rose and Janice teased each other, and merrily laughed. They shared makeup while getting ready.

Rose applied her makeup as though she were a schoolgirl, readying herself for a boyfriend from school. Which she was. Her daughter dressed and made-up as though she were a mature woman meeting a colleague from the office. One that she liked, and was going out on a date with.

***

'Oh! That's him!' Rose exclaimed, feeling anxious. 'Do I look alright?' she asked her daughter.

'You look good, but more importantly, Paul will think you're gorgeous,' Janice told her.

Watching her mom preen herself for a young boyfriend from school, was amusing. At this moment the woman was very happy being a teenager. She looked the part, even though she wasn't in her school uniform.

Her hair was styled in ponytails, and her makeup was an unsubtle teenagers heavy mask. She wore a tiny skirt, and for for decency leggings were under it. It would have been decent, if they had been thick enough to hide her bare bottom. The thong was clearly visible when she bent over, showing off the white of her bottom.

Janice was going to say something but let her get on with it. The woman seemed happy to show off her body, and anything that made her happy, Janice was prepared to go along with.

The top was a blouse tied under her breasts. She seemed to like these, as they showed off her large breasts, with a deep cleavage. The earlier complaint was nonsense, as her mother enjoyed flaunting them.

'Open the door then!' Janice told her.

'No! You open it!' Rose encouraged her daughter.

'Go in the lounge and wait,' Janice told her mother, sounding exasperated.

'Hi Paul, nice to see you again, come on in,' Janice smiled at him.

'Hi, Mrs Williams, I brought these for you,' he said, and handed over a bunch of flowers.

Janice caught him looking her over, and couldn't help teasing him.

'I'm going on a date tonight, how do I look? I need a man's opinion,' she asked.

He licked his lips, unsubtly examining her. It was enough of an answer, but she waited anyway.

'Nice, very nice, err, Mrs Williams. Nice dress,' he smiled.

'So basically, just nice,' she said, feigning disappointment.

'No, err, you look real sexy, Mrs Williams. Didn't want to say, but you are, real sexy,' he smirked.

'Thank you, how sweet, she said, and reached up to kiss him. 'Your date is eagerly waiting for you. Walk this way,' Janice teased, and swayed her hips, feeling her bottom wiggling.

'Hi, Paul,' her mother breathlessly spoke.

It was difficult to see the woman under the young gauche girl. Her large eyes were flashing signals of love at the boy. Looking down demurely, then up at him, with a big soppy grin on her face. It was all so very entertaining. The woman laughed a bit too much at his joke.

'Don't do anything I wouldn't do,' Janice joked. 'You're alright, Paul, she's on the pill now,' Janice told her mother's boyfriend.

'Mom! Stop it!' Rose complained, but didn't deny they would be doing it.

The door was closed upon them, and she had to wait for Charley to turn up.

The thought of her mother on the back seat, screwing a schoolboy, was funny. It didn't seem such a bad idea, now they had settled into the reversed roles. Her mother was back in high school for a whole two years! Damn! Visiting the school and seeing her mother as a sophomore would be so funny!

As she had that first morning she sent her mom back to school, Janice creased up laughing.

What if he phoned with some excuse why he couldn't make it? It would make all the effort of chatting and flirting in the office, and getting dressed up, a waste of time. Damn! This was all wrong, she was thinking like her mother. He was going to turn up, he couldn't fail to be attracted to a young, flirty, gorgeous, woman.

While adjusting her hair, and touching up her makeup, the door bell rang.

'Hi! Guess who?' he said, from behind a bunch of flowers.

More damn flowers! 'Mmm, Richard, Bobby, no, it must be Freddy!' she laughed.

'Okay, so I'm one of many, but do I have a good chance of being number one,' he smiled.

'Forget the flowers next time, and you will be,' she laughed.

Oops! Like her mother she was laughing too much at his lame joke.

'In for a drink, or do we make a move?' Janice said.

They were standing close just in the doorway. He put his arm around her, and kissed her. She didn't resist or encourage him.

In a whisper she said, 'I didn't mean you to make that kind of move.'

'Was it okay, I mean, is that better than flowers?' he asked, sounding genuine.

'Mmm? Yes, you can bring me kisses from now on,' she shyly smiled.

'It's a deal,' he laughed.

'No more, we might not get out of here. No, I didn't mean that. Oh shit! Let's just go. Where are you taking me?' she suddenly asked.

'It's a bit stupid of me. I should have asked what you like doing. I figured we'd go dancing again, so I can hold you close. Have you eaten?' he asked.

'No,' she said, looking mystified.

'A dinner and dance it is then,' he announced.

'Oh? Well that will be a first,' she smiled at him.

Though pretty well everything would be a first, as she was young and innocent. Well, young, and maybe a bit innocent.

***

At just about the same time, Rose asked Paul, 'So where are we going?'

'To my place, my parents are out,' he said.

'Like, no way! It's Saturday night, and we need to celebrate,' she said.

'Celebrate what?' he asked.

'The weekend is here, and we go back to our normal classes,' she said, then stopped, on remembering where she was going on Monday.

'We could celebrate at my parents house, but maybe here would be better?' he smiled.

He was worried she wouldn't want to meet his friends, and he didn't want to tell her he was broke.

'What is this place?' she asked.

'It's an abandoned warehouse. Some of my friends hang out here. The coffee is free, and someone always brings something to eat,' he said.

'Like, you're not making it sound great, yea,' she said, and got out of the car.

The loud music wasn't something she had ever liked, even when eighteen the first time. Putting up with it for Paul, she bore it, and smiled at his friends. Suddenly a familiar face appeared among the small crowd.

'Hey! Feebie! This is so good!' she trilled, and air kissed her friend.

Feebie introduced her boyfriend, and after murmurs of acceptance, the two girls retired to a quieter section of the warehouse to talk. They lightened each others' mood, by gossiping about school friends, and their boyfriends.

'See that girl over there, that's Philly. Look at her, she's the same age as us, yet looks much older. That's because of the drugs. Keep clear of that big guy over there. The one talking to the hippy, he's James, a nasty bully,' Feebie carefully pointed out.

'Like, not the kinda place to be without a boyfriend,' Rose shivered.

'Yea, I guess so. It's just a matter of knowing who's bad, and keeping out of their way,' Feebie agreed.

'Is that his girlfriend? She's been on drugs awhile,' Rose commented.

'No, she's much older than him,' Feebie giggled. 'I've heard she's a married woman, yet she keeps real close to him, and does everything he tells her,' Feebie scathingly spoke.

'Like, he's actually bullied a married woman, like, into being his, like, girlfriend?' Rose said, sounding incredulous.

'Yea, that's what I heard. I've seen him slap her, when she didn't do as she was told,' Feebie bluntly explained.

'Oh! Hell! Like, that is so bad, yea. Didn't anyone do anything about it?' Rose asked.

'Like what? The woman wouldn't hang around with him if she didn't like it,' Feebie pointed out.

Rose enjoyed talking to her friend, and making new ones. It was very tempting to tell them about their teacher, Miss Derby and Brian. Fortunately her integrity was intact, as they left for Paul's house.

***

At that moment Miss Derby was naked in her kitchen, tidying up after cooking for her master. She got on hands and knees, to crawl into the lounge to her master. He was watching a favourite television program, while sipping a beer. To get his attention she swung her hips from side to side, wagging a cute, fluffy tail. Her master had fitted it into her bottom, by easing a butt plug tail into her asshole.

It was degrading having to seek a student's attention in such a humiliating fashion. Looking up at him, she fluttered her eyelashes at him.

'Please, master,' she whispered.

Brian patted his lap and said, 'Up here pet-girl.'

Miss Derby scrambled up onto his lap, and tried to curl up. He cradled her in his arms, so she had more room. He stroked her between the legs, and kissed an ear. He blew into it, knowing they were sensitive.

It was strange to be cuddling a naked teacher. Sticking a fluffy tail up her ass was positively lewd. He wanted to laugh out loud, but that would spoil the atmosphere. His teacher wanted to be a pet-girl, and he was training her to be obedient. She loved it!

At first she had been sceptical, and scared to play such an exotic game with a student. That he was only eighteen made her think he wouldn't be able to dominate her enough to train her. Surprisingly he was doing a good job, as she had become so very obedient to his whims.

He'd taught her tricks, as though she were a puppy. When it was dark he even took her outside to pee. He dominated her physically because he was so much bigger than her. He was now dominating her mentally from having mastered her with punishments, and rewards.

He playfully spanked her, lightly slapped her face, and made her stand in the corner. When he made her crawl on the floor at his feet she loved it. Telling her pets do not speak, and allowing her to merely bark, or whine, drove home her position.

In her classroom she was the boss, with authority, demanding respect, and his attention. That had all changed. Here in her home he was no longer the student, she was. He demanded her devotion, and she gave it.

He'd found a collar and leash in her toy box, with other naughty playthings. When he bought her a tail, she was afraid. He greased her bottom, and eased it in. Now she brandished it with pride, learning to control it, and wag it.

After the television program Brian would take his teacher to bed, and fuck her. Making it a reward for being a good, obedient pet, made it all the more delicious.

***

Rose wanted to go somewhere else, maybe to a dance, or at least a disco. Instead they ended up at lovers point. It was romantic and she was missing his cuddles. She needed him, and she did owe him a lot after going with the twins. Feeling guilty she climbed onto the back seat without being asked.

'Hey! Slow down. It might be better if you left my breasts alone,' she admonished him.

There was only one way to stop him mauling her breasts. She hiked up the tiny skirt, and slowly pulled the leggings down. He sat back to watch her, as slowly peeling them off her legs held his attention. It gave her a thrill to be stripping for him. The glow of lust in his eyes inspired arousal.

The panties came off with the leggings, but he didn't take advantage. He held her close, kissing her ears and face. The attention was wonderful. Although naked from the waist down, he was taking his time, not rushing things. The anticipation was frustrating, and so very hot, she would give in to anything he wanted.

Feeling him gently massaging her breasts was delicious. For a moment she thought to stop him, just in case that woman was right about him enlarging them. Surely at her age she was past that adolescent development stage. Besides, he did wonderful things to her when kissing her nipples.

If she had been a teen, giving in to him so easily would make her a slut. As a mature woman she knew what she wanted, and how to get it. At the moment all she had to do was give in, and giving in to his caresses was wonderful.

A hand pushed between her thighs, and her legs fell open. She was wet and ready for her lover. He might be only eighteen, but right then she was his schoolgirl sweetheart.

His hand cupped her sex, and squeezed, telling her this was his, and so was the rest of her body. Rose wanted to be his girlfriend with all her heart. His fingers played with her naughty bits, and she moaned. Opening her mouth to tell him not to bother, just take her, all she uttered was a forlorn moan.

He knew the signs, so pulled her onto his lap, facing him. She felt his cock rigidly at attention, ready for her. He was ready to take her, and she was ready to submit. He lifted her up, then lowered her onto the end of his penis. He knew what she liked so well, and he was eager to learn even more. The rewards for both of them were so damn good!

Just the head of his cock was inside her, and so she pushed down, needing more. He held her up, with knees bent and his hands gripping under her arms. She was held in place, squirming for more. Rose held still, on feeling him lowering her down the length of his cock.

The wonderful sensation of having her vagina filled with cock, held all of her attention. Nothing else in the world mattered. Damn! He was big and stiff, seemingly opening her up, filling her entire body with cock. His hands gripped her breasts, and his knees pushed her up. She braced herself, and leaned back pushing up with her legs.

She dare not lose his hardness, not now, not with the need to climax so great. Pushing herself up its length, to almost losing it, resting, then lowering back down, using her weight to slide down his cock, was repeated again and again. Faster and faster, she worked hard, with his help.

Her head rocked back, letting out a wail. He was unhappy to orgasm from wanting the fucking to last forever. Rose pushed down with all her might, wanting him deep inside, wanting to feel him fill her up with cum. Paul shook as he spurted his cream into her. He was deep as possible, pushing upward with his feet, while she pushed down using her weight, and pulling at him with her hands.

'Don't move!' Rose hissed through clenched teeth.

They were stuck that way for awhile, not wanting to spoil the moment. He held her close, and sucked on her breasts. If he was exciting them to grow, then why not if it pleased him, she was pleased too.

After a while they came back to earth.

'We can go home, my home, if you like. Mom is out with a guy. On a date,' she unnecessarily added.

'Alright, let's go,' he laughed, and made motions of driving while still on the back seat.

They laughed and cuddled and romped around, tickling each other. They pulled themselves together, and quickly got in the front seats to drive off. First they stopped at a pool hall, where he wanted to show off his conquest.

Walking in to a darkened pool hall, with several of his friends playing games, she became shy. She was no longer a confident mature woman, she was a young schoolgirl. Looking down at the worn floor, she grabbed the hem of the skirt to nervously pull at it.

It was then she realised the leggings had been left behind. The tiny skirt was too short not to be wearing something substantial underneath. The panties weren't up to covering much of her bottom. Rose stood stock still, feeling vulnerable as well as young and foolish.

When properly young, she would never have worn these slutty clothes. Was this the rebellious stage, never gone through with her grandparents when they looked after her? A streak of daring lightened her mood.

'We'll play just the one game,' Paul said. 'We're going home then,' he added, and got rude comments in return.