Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About to complain the clothes were too young for her, she figured it was better to keep quiet.

'Thanks, mom,' Rose humbly said. 'It wasn't my fault, honest,' Rose asserted.

'I know, they told me what happened,' Janice crossly spoke.

'So I'm not going to be grounded?' she hopefully asked.

'Don't you realise the consequences of that stupid game? You have a police record now! They have your prints. If something happens they'll think you're a schoolgirl! You're officially a junior high school girl now! If the school finds out about this you'll be put in that dreadful assessment centre. How could you be so stupid! Stupid girl!' Janice angrily told her mother.

Rose knew to keep quiet. She'd tried to get an idea of her daughter's mood, and now she knew, she was in deep trouble. Suggesting being grounded was used to put it in mind. Anything was preferable to a spanking. Having her daughter spank her was so degrading, it crushed her self confidence.

They arrived home without another word spoken. Everyone thought she was a schoolgirl, and now it seemed, she was officially just a girl. Her adult status had been completely stripped away, without a hope of retrieving it. Rose hung her head in shame, and fear.

'Go to your room, right now. I'll think about how long you will be grounded, and what other punishments you deserve. Wait! You can stand against the wall, so I can keep an eye on you. Right there, with your hands on your head,' Janice heavily spoke.

Rose wondered if this might be all. It wasn't nice being treated like a kid by her daughter, but this time she deserved it. She'd been stupid to let a couple of trouble makers trick her like that. How could she let a couple of teenagers take advantage of her? Typical! Again her good nature had led her into trouble.

***

'Hi, Charley,' Janice said.

'I just came over to see how you are. Oh! You've found her. What happened?' he asked, on seeing Rose standing against the wall.

Janice recounted the trouble, offloading emotion on him. Rose's mystery disappearance, the worried phone call to Charley, the store security telling what happened, then the ordeal at the police station.

'I don't blame you for punishing her. Though, she was more stupid than criminal,' he said.

'I'm still going to punish her. She deserves a spanking, and a grounding,' Janice irritably said.

'You sounded scared on the phone. That's why I came over. It sounds as though it ended up okay to me,' he offered his opinion.

'Well, not to me. She's registered with the police! Yet again she's misbehaved. I don't know what to do with her sometimes,' Janice said.

'I'll have a talk with her if you like,' he offered.

'A hard spanking is what she needs. With a sore bottom she'll more likely remember to be a good girl,' Janice heavily spoke.

'Well, I guess,' he said, sounding doubtful.

'Are you serious about me, Charley?' Janice unexpectedly asked.

'I am,' he declared.

'You'll have to take us both on, you know that,' she said.

'I know. I don't mind, I can do it,' he said, and took her in his arms. 'You're too good to let go. You're fun to be with,' he said.

He gently kissed her lips, and squeezed her.

'All right then. You spank her,' Janice grimaced.

Rose stiffened. Having her daughter spank her was humiliating. Having her daughter's boyfriend spank her, would be excruciating. Unaccountably she was heating up! The close association of humiliation and arousal couldn't be dismissed this time. Damn! How was that possible? Why did it happen?

'Girl, come here,' Janice firmly told her mother.

'Sorry, mom,' Rose pitiably spoke.

'Charley is going to spank you. It didn't work for me, as you are still thoughtless, and irresponsible. You'll learn to behave yourself like a good girl, do you understand?' Janice said, in no uncertain terms.

'Yes, mom, sorry, mom,' Rose submitted.

She stood before them both, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, feeling frail and vulnerable. It was impossible to break out of the role, and useless to try. She was dressed like a schoolgirl, behaved like one, and was going to be punished like one. She was a naughty little girl, and was going to be spanked by a father figure.

Janice pushed her mom over her boyfriend's knee. Rose couldn't believe she was letting this happen. The words of reason wouldn't come to her. How could she explain she was the mother here, and shouldn't be punished by her daughter. Especially not by the girl's boyfriend!

It was too late! The school uniform was hoisted up and tucked in to the belt. Her daughter pulled at her panties, and they slid down her legs to be caught in the white ankle socks. She hoped her daughter didn't look too closely between her legs. Pressing her thighs together, she tried to hide her blossoming sex.

Charley hesitated for a moment, he then decided to get it over with. It would be better for both of them. As long as the girls bottom was red, a punishment would be seen to be done. He figured six would be enough. The first two weren't hard enough.

'Ouch! Sorry, mom, err, Charley,' Rose bleated.

'Ouch! I'll be good, honest!'

'Owww! I'll be a good girl from now on, I will!'

'Owww! Please stop, it hurts!'

'Owwww! Please, no more!'

'That's it, teach her to be a good girl,' Janice told him.

'Owww! I'll do whatever you say, please stop!'

Rose wasn't sure if he'd stopped or was resting. Her bottom was red hot, and stinging like hell. He had a harder hitting hand than her daughter, and she couldn't stand much more. Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes.

He helped her up off his lap and settled her to stand in front of him. Her head hung in an agony of embarrassment. She looked and felt sorry for herself. The humiliation couldn't be taken back, or erased from memory. She'd had a hard spanking from a young guy her own age. It should have been worse being administered by a young girl, but somehow it was easier to take from her daughter.

It was because she was now thinking of the girl as her mom, and she was the daughter. Tears began to flow, and she sobbed, then sucked in a big gush of air.

Charles felt sorry for her. As mischievous as he'd been at home, he'd never been hit. That's what this was to him, and hitting a girl was wrong. Feeling upset for himself and her, he pulled her onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around her. He rocked her, hoping she would stop crying and relieve him of his guilt. Maybe he couldn't look after both of them after all.

'Rub this on her bottom,' Janice grimaced, to disguise a sneaky smile.

Charley didn't know what to say. He turned her over, so once again she was spread over his lap. This time he wasn't slapping her bottom, he was spreading ointment over it. The poor thing had stopped hiccupping, and crying. She seemed to be liking this. Shit! The girl did like it, for she was opening up to him!

This was worse than when she was sobbing. He stopped rubbing ointment into her bottom, and only just refrained from slapping her again. What could he say to her mother? Nothing! He stood her in front of him, wondering what to say. She was just an adolescent, and because of that she deserved his protection.

'Be a good girl for your mother. . . I will not spank you again, ever. You need to be careful in life, otherwise you will be taken advantage of. Those girls got you into trouble, but you can't blame them. You are responsible for what you do, and you can't blame others,' he seriously told her

Rose was highly embarrassed. The man was a stranger and he'd obviously seen her wet, glistening lips. That was worse than being spanked. How did that happen? Was she kinky? It seemed the slightest thing aroused her recently, and revealing her sex to her daughter's boyfriend, was more than enough. It seemed her body was smouldering all the time, awaiting the slightest thing to spark her into slutty wantonness.

'Yes, sir,' she answered, as though she were in school.

'You can go to bed without anything to eat. You're grounded all week, and anything more from you girl, and you'll be in severe trouble. Understood, girl?' Janice heavily spoke.

'Yes, mom, sorry, mom, I'm really sorry. I promise to be a good girl from now on, honest,' Rose humbly said.

'What do you say to, Charley?' Janice asked her mother.

'Sorry, Charley, and thank you for spanking me. I won't be a naughty girl, I promise,' Rose meekly said.

Slinking off to her room, she felt awful. The police had her details on file, meaning she was officially a schoolgirl. Everyone already thought she was just a foolish school girl, yet now it was official, it felt overpowering. Like a big weight pressing her down, keeping her in place.

Having moved here recently, all the neighbours thought she was Janice, and at school she was registered as Janice. Now the police had her on record as being just a girl in school called Janice.

Her parents were deceased, and so was her husband, and she'd left her friends behind when getting married. There was no one who knew who she really was. There would be no one to support her, if she attempted to take back her adulthood.

Her daughter was too happy being an adult to give it up without a fight. Rose felt there was no fight left in her. Though, wasn't she happier as things were?

Rose lay in bed, coming to terms with being an adolescent once more. The first time had been an uncomfortable few years. This time it was fun. She smiled when thinking about her boyfriend, James. She'd never had such an ardent lover, and so much wonderful sex.

She began to giggle, thinking about how shocked Charley had been. He'd spanked her and seen her sex opening up to him. It was a bit of a shock for her too. It was fun being an irresponsible teenager.

***

During the week Rose would come home late, run from the kitchen to her bedroom, and slam the door behind her. When her daughter went to bed, she'd try to drown out the sound of those two fucking all night. He must think he'd found the perfect woman. He had her howling like a banshee twice a night. Though recently they had only managed the once.

'Damn adolescence! If she slams that door once more I'll scream,' Janice complained to the kitchen, or Charley, if he was there.

Rose didn't want her mother to see her dishevelled state, from fooling around with Paul. In the back of his car after school, was the only chance they had. Even so, the quick furtive sessions left her frustrated. She'd given up trying to fathom why she was so sexed up all the time, to simply accept it and enjoy it. He still had a fascination with her breasts, and continued to maul them, and she was enjoying that too.

'She's going through a hard time,' Charley said. 'Go easy on her.'

'She's either moody or high. It's not drugs, so I guess I should be grateful,' Janice said.

***

Miss Derby had a similar problem. Her man was mauling her breasts, and her emotions were all over the place. He kept her obedient from punishments and rewards. As she became used to the punishments, they were necessarily becoming harsher.

Her master was learning more of what she needed, from studying the internet. Her body gave away her secrets, by revealing her state of arousal, as she was no longer allowed to wear clothes at home. He kept her naked, so as to see her reaction to what he was doing to her body.

Recently everything aroused her. A spanking, standing in the corner, being humiliated, and of course, the delicious rewards. After playing with her he would eventually take her to bed and fuck her hard. He would be demanding in bed, or anywhere else in her home that he decided to take her. It was wonderful, a dream come true, being his obedient pet-girl.

She wasn't even safe in school. Sitting in class, thinking about what he was going to do to her once home, she often became overexcited. When he was in her class, she asked him to stay behind at lunchtime.

Getting on her knees, she begged him, 'Please master, fuck your little pet-girl, please!'

The humbling act aroused her more than ever. It was in her own classroom, where she ruled supreme. Not with this boy she didn't. Here in her domain, one of her students was mastering her. He was only eighteen, yet he had control of her.

He locked the door, and returned to her. Her eyes were wild with fear and longing. He pushed her over her own desk, pulled up the skirt, and took her. Without foreplay he rammed his cock into her to pound her pussy. Already wet and ready, she soon had an orgasm, and he followed.

Sitting in her classroom, with an eighteen-year-old boy's cum leaking from her kitty, was outrageous. It was dangerous, yet so very exciting, it took her breath away.

Right there and then, in her classroom, he'd reinforced his mastery over her! There was no escape from him. He moved in to her apartment, and took her to be his pet-girl. In school he'd petted her in the first aid room, then he'd taken her in her classroom. She was now his sex slave, trained to be his obedient pet-girl. She loved it!

'All the chores have been completed, master,' Miss Derby reported.

He'd bought her a French maid's outfit, to carry out the housework. Thinking it would be better than being naked, she was wrong. She'd kept a coat by the front door in case someone called, but he ordered it removed.

The short dress revealed stockings and suspenders. A lot of her panties were shown off when the skirt swished around on stiff white petticoats. It was embarrassing receiving a pizza, or any other delivery. The money had to be left on the floor, so she had to bend over to pick it up, to pay the guy.

It gave her a thrill to show off her panties, because it wasn't her choice, it was an order from her master. As with everything else he ordered her to her, she found it a thrill.

Now naked, she waited in front of him, ready for his next command.

'Down on all fours, pet,' he ordered.

Obediently his teacher did as she was told. He had something new to torment her with, and she was eager to find out what it was. He greased up her bottom, and she wondered if he was preparing to bugger her. There was nothing she could do or say to avoid it. She just hoped it wouldn't hurt to much.

Having a boy from school bugger her virgin asshole, would be a terrible humiliation. The violation would be endured, if not now, then sometime in the near future. It was inevitable that he took her ass, as he'd used her mouth and vagina so many times already.

She relaxed when he eased in a butt plug. It was then that she realised how far she had fallen into a deep pit of immoral behaviour. If she was pleased to have a butt plug fitted, then her morals were very low indeed. The butt plug felt heavy and pulled to one side.

'Come with me, pet,' her master said.

Dutifully she crawled beside him, guided by a leash attached to her collar. The collar was new too. Wearing it in school had been difficult, even though it looked like a piece of modern jewellery. High collared blouses and tops were needed to hide it. She wondered how long he would let her get away with that.

'Shake your hips, pet,' Brian told her.

'Oh!' she exclaimed.

It was a shock to see a large black tail flouncing from side to side. Her master had fitted her with a pet tail! It was both demeaning and exciting.

'Thank you, master!' Miss Derby sincerely spoke.

He led her to the bedroom, where she was ready to be mounted. Instead, she had to get up off the floor and get dressed.

'We're going out to a restaurant, pet-girl,' he informed her.

Miss Derby gasped. The idea of being seen with a student in a local restaurant was so very dangerous. She wore a short skirt, and a blouse tied under her breasts. Used to being dressed like a slut, it wasn't that bothering her. It was the tail that concerned her. It was tucked up the skirt, and bulged out behind her. He smoothed it down, so as not to show too much.

'Don't worry, pet. We're going out of town, so no one will recognise you,' he smiled at her.

His teacher couldn't smile back. Even strangers seeing her dressed like this would be agonizing and upsetting.

Walking into the cafe she saw it was a man's place. The waitresses were scantily clad, so no one took any notice of her.

'This is the, 'Saucy Cafe',' Brian said. 'What do you think?'

'I'm just your little pet-girl, master. I don't think for myself anymore,' she answered.

As suspected, he was pleased with her answer. Keeping him in a good mood was vital now. Being abandoned out of town, to hitch a lift home, would be far too dangerous. Not that he would, as he valued her too highly to put her in danger.

His teacher snuggled up to him with a feeling of deep admiration for her master. A feeling of love overwhelmed her. He was again asserting his mastery over her, in a good way, treating her exactly as she wanted him to. Their kinky arrangement couldn't be better.

He was training her to be his obedient pet-girl, and she was wearing a tail! Only a couple of weeks ago she hadn't thought about going out wearing a pet-tail. She didn't even have the nerve to purchase one on the internet.

Looking up at her big, strong, football player, she giggled, like a brainless blond cheerleader. When he got her home he would fuck her brains out. He had so much stamina, he could pound her pussy all night. Damn! She wanted to leave now! Her pussy was leaking like a tap!

***

Janice was used to being called Rose, and naturally responded to the name in the office. There were drawbacks to being a responsible adult, but the freedom of action was a great bonus. Though even that could be a hazard.

Absorbed in completing a drawing, she didn't hear Charles walk up behind her. He put his arms around her, and squeezed. It was a surprise, but not unwelcome.

'Oh! You can't keep doing that, Dennis, someone might see. Last time you put your hand up my skirt you went too far. You must cut your finger nails, though sometimes it is enjoyable, as I like it rough. If you get the right angle this time, Dennis, you can make me orgasm hard,' she teased.

'You dirty bitch! Now I know where Janice gets her bad behaviour from. Her mother is a slut,' he teased back.

'If that's right, you'll have to spank me. You can't show favouritism between a mother and daughter,' she heavily breathed.

'I'll make you stand in the corner with your bottom on show, here in the office. Everyone has admired it in those tight skirts,' he said.

'Don't stop! Keep breathing on my neck and ears,' she pleaded.

'If you continue to be naughty, I'll get all the men in the office to spank your bare ass. It will have to be soothed with ointment, and that will be my job,' he said, while massaging her bottom.

'Go on, more!' she moaned.

'Much more, and I'll have to fuck you right here. Everyone's gone to lunch, so you are mine for the next hour, you dirty slut!' he asserted.

'Yes! I'm a naughty girl! A dirty slut, and need it so bad!' Janice implored him.

Feeling her panties being pulled aside, she realised he meant it. Damn! She couldn't let him take her here! There was no door on the alcove, and anyone walking by from lunch would see them.

Too late! She felt him entering her! Bent over the desk, she pushed her crotch up at him. He'd slid in so easily she must have been very wet and open. How terrible was that! Was he right? Were she and her mother dirty sluts?

It was more difficult as an adult to get what she wanted, with responsibility getting in the way. It hadn't seemed like that, before taking on the role of mother. Though, since meeting Charles, all she had to do is give in to him. He was fucking her hard, and they would be at it again tonight.

'Oh! Yes! Keep still, don't move,' she told him.

Now she was hypersensitive, she didn't want him plunging into her, or even slowly moving inside. She would cry out, and someone was sure to hear her. He was spurting his load into her! Oh! Shit! That felt so good!