Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed a melodious laugh.

"Oh, that," she said while waving a unflustered hand. "I should have known. You've been tense and in a foul mood ever since you broke up with Sarah. You need to go out and get laid, Ryan, but for now," she said pausing in rubbing his thigh to look up at him with a sexy look and a naughty smile. "I can help you with your horniness, your sexual excitement, and your frustration," she said wrapping her long fingers around his erect cock and slowly stroking him.

* * * * *

He looked down at his mother's hand wrapped around his stiff prick before staring up at his mother with his eyes bulging out of his head and his mouth gaping open. His mother was holding his cock. Obviously, in the way that he was staring down at her hand wrapped around his stiff prick, he couldn't believe his mother was holding his cock while slowly stroking his cock. Obviously, in the way that he was staring up at her, he couldn't believe that his mother volunteered to help him with his horniness, his sexual excitement, and his frustration.

"Mom? Oh, my God. Mom," he said looking from her hand to look at her before staring down at her hand again. As if she was his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife instead of his mother, she stroked his engorged prick. "Mom! What in the Hell are you doing?"

He watched his mother fondle the head of his stiff prick between her fingertips before she slowly and lovingly stroked his cock again. Ignoring his feeble protest, she stroked him a little faster and a little harder while removing her stare from his naked prick to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"What does I look like I'm doing?" She laughed. "I'm masturbating you. I'm giving my son a hand job," she said this time with a dirty laugh. "I'm taking your mind off your right leg by massaging your middle leg," she said. She gave him another sexy smile and another naughty look before she said the magic words that every son of a MILF of a mother would love to hear. "I'm going to make you cum, Ryan. You tell me. It's your choice. Would you like to cum all over my hand or would you like to cum all over my naked breasts?"

He stared at his mother as if he was dreaming and had imagined what she had said. He stared at her as if he was having a sexual fantasy of his mother masturbating him while he was masturbating himself instead of watching her masturbating him. He stared at her as if she was insane. He stared at her and then stared down at his erect prick before he stared up at her again. While watching her stroking him faster and harder, he stared at her sexy, long line of exposed cleavage before he stared at her exposed, naked pussy again.

With a face full of shock mixed with sexual excitement, he watched his mother stroking his erect prick. Never had he heard her use such inappropriate, sexual language before. Always imagining her stroking his stiff prick, never did he believe that she'd ever be masturbating him. His sexual fantasy come true, never did he ever think that his mother would invite him to cum on her hand or on her naked tits.

"Mom," he said and was all that he could say. "Mom," he said again but this time with more sexual excitement in his voice. "Oh, my God, Mom. Mom. Don't stop. Please don't stop. That feels so good. I don't believe this. I can't believe my mother is giving me a hand job," he said as shocked as he was sexually excited.

As if she was making sausage, he watched his mother's hand slowly move up and down and up and down while stroking his prick. He stared at the way his mother lovingly looked at him and his erect prick while he sexually looked at her and while she lovingly stroked him. Obviously, no one had ever given him a hand job like this before and in the way that his mother was giving him a hand job now. Obviously, she seemed to be enjoying masturbating him as much as he was enjoying his mother masturbating him.

His longtime, sexual fantasy finally realized, always imagining his mother stroking his prick, he stared at his mother masturbating him as if he was seeing her masturbating him in a dream or in a sexual fantasy. In the way that she was staring at his prick while lovingly stroking him was the way that he obviously imagined his mother staring at his prick while stroking him. He couldn't count how many sexual fantasies he had over his mother giving him a hand job. His sexual dream come true, he was finally realizing his sexual fantasy now.

"Gees, Ryan, you act as if I never had an erect prick in my hand before," said Susan with a sexy laugh. "I had a sex life before you were born and after you were born, too. If anything, with me no longer having a man in my life, I dare say that I'm just as horny, just as sexually aroused, and just as sexually frustrated as you are," said Susan.

She continued slowly and lovingly stroking her son's erect prick. When not staring at his mother's big tits jiggling and wigging as if they were about to fall out of her nightgown top, he stared at his mother's hand moving up and down. When not staring at the big impressions her erect nipples made in her sheer nightgown, he stared at his mother's hand stroking his erect prick. When not staring at his mother's exposed, blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, he stared at his big, engorged prick in his mother's warm, soft hand.

"Mom, this is so wrong. We shouldn't be doing this," he said, no doubt, shocking himself that he was protesting her giving him a hand job.

She made a face, rolled her eyes, and sighed.

"Nonsense," she said. "With your sister working and you home alone with me, what we do behind your closed, bedroom door is no one's business. Until you find another girlfriend, my relaxing you by helping you to release your sexual tension will be our little secret," she said. "As long as you don't mind me giving you a hand job, I don't mind giving you a hand job. Besides, it's just a hand job, Ryan. It's no big deal. I even gave my pimple faced, Prom date a hand job nearly 30-years ago," she said with a sexy laugh. "Before I married your father, I gave nearly all of my dates hand jobs and blowjobs."

In the way he looked at her, she obviously shocked him when she said she gave nearly all of her dates hand jobs and blowjobs. No doubt, he'd love for his mother to give him a blowjob in addition to her giving him a hand job. He stared at his cock in his mother's hand while watching her stroking him before he stared at her big tits jiggling and bouncing up and down with the movement of her hand. Obviously, in the way that he was staring at his mother's nearly exposed breasts, he'd love to touch them. He'd love to feel them. He'd love to fondle them before sucking them.

"Good God, Mom. If you continue to stroke me like that, you're going to make me cum," he said breathlessly as if asking her permission to cum. "I swear to God, Mom, that I'm going to cum."

She smiled. If it wasn't enough that he was naked and had an erection in front of his mother, she was stroking his erect prick. If it wasn't enough that Susan was flashing him her naked pussy and most of her naked breasts, she was masturbating her son, Ryan. If it wasn't enough that she was masturbating him, she invited him to cum on her hand or all over her naked breasts. No longer in danger of crossing the imaginary, incestuous line, they had already obliterated the imaginary, incestuous line.

Determined to make her son cum, his mother was stroked him harder and faster. Determined to make him cum, she was determined to control her son in making him do anything she wanted by stroking his prick until he ejaculated all over her hand and/or across her naked breasts. In the way that he stared at her hand, obviously, Ryan couldn't believe his mother was stroking him. In the way that he stared up at her, obviously, he couldn't believe his mother was masturbating him. In the way that he was the most sexually excited he had ever been, obviously, he couldn't believe he was about to cum in front of his mother and because of his mother.

* * * * *

Then, if it wasn't enough that she was masturbating her son and relaxing him by trying to make him cum, something that he no doubt wanted to do, she reached her hand inside her nightgown. Shocking him even more, she removed her breasts. Not ashamed nor embarrassed to show her son her naked breasts, if it wasn't enough that she continued flashing him her naked pussy while masturbating her son, Susan now showed him her naked tits.

As if retrieving a diamond necklace that had slipped from her neck and fallen in her blouse, she reached inside her nightgown with her left hand. First one and then the other, she pulled out her breasts with her left hand while continuing to stroke her son with her right hand. Obviously as shocked as he was sexually excited Ryan stared from his mother's hand to stare up at her naked breasts before staring down at her glistening wet pussy. As if his eyes were bouncing ping pong balls, he stared up and down before staring up and down again.

As soon as she removed her big tits from her nightgown, Ryan stared at his mother's big, naked boobs as if he had never seen naked breasts before. These weren't just anyone's tits. These were his mother's tits. In the way that he stared at her naked tits, it obviously sexually excited him to see his mother's naked breasts. Only removing his eyes from his mother's naked tits to watch her stroking his naked prick, he stared at the shape and the size of her breasts while staring at her pink areolas and erect nipples.

"That's the whole idea behind me masturbating you, Ryan, for you to cum," she said with a laugh. "Ejaculating will take your mind of your sore thigh. You have such a big, hard cock. I love stroking your prick, Ryan," she said while giving him a motherly smile. "Cum, Ryan. Cum," she said stroking him harder and faster. "Cum Ryan. Cum for your mother. Cum all over Mommy's big tits. Shoot your big load of warm oozy cum on your mother's naked breasts."

He only removed his eyes from his mother's naked breasts to watch her stroking him.

"Oh, Mom," said Ryan getting more sexually excited. "Oh, Mom. I don't believe this. That feels so good. You're giving me the best hand job that I ever had in my life," he said breathing through his mouth instead of through his nose. "You're going to make me cum, Mom. You're going to make me shoot my load."

She smiled at his sexual excitement.

"Cum for your mother, Ryan. Cum. I want you to cum for me. I want to watch you cum. I want to watch you shoot your load," she said with a loving smile. "You may cum all over my hand or all over my naked tits if you'd like."

He looked at his mother in the way that he used to look at his girlfriend, Sarah. He looked at his mother as if she was his lover instead of his mother. He looked at his mother as if he was in love with his mother in a way that a son should never be in love with his mother.

"Oh, Mom," was all that he could say.

She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at him and smiling.

"Go ahead and feel my tits. Feel my tits, Ryan. Fondling my naked breasts should help you to cum faster. I like having my nipples fingered," she said staring down at his hand feeling her tits. "Feel my tits, Ryan. Finger my nipples, while I stroke your big prick faster and harder. I love having my nipples fingered. Pull them, turn them, twist them, pinch them, and squeeze my nipples while fondling my breasts."

Ryan reached out his horny hands to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, squeezing them, and pinching them, Ryan continued fingering his mother's erect nipples. He felt her breasts, fondled her breasts, and squeezed her breasts while fingering her nipples and while she continued masturbating him.

"Oh, my God, Mom, you have amazing breasts, so soft, yet so firm, and so shapely. You have better tits than Sarah's small breasts. You have the best tits I've ever felt in my hand," he said while watching his mother stroking him.

"Thank you, Ryan," she said while stroking her son's prick faster and harder.

Ryan continued feeling his mother's breasts while fingering her nipples as she continued stroking his prick.

"That feels so good what you're doing, Mom. Please, don't stop. Stroke me harder, Mom. Stroke me faster. Just don't stop. Make me cum, Mom. Make me cum. I want to cum for you," he said. "I want you to see me cum. I want you to watch me cum. I want to cum all over your big, naked tits, Mom. I want to shoot my load all over your naked breasts."

She smiled at her son's obvious sexual excitement. She was glad that she could make him not only so sexually excited but also so happy. She did her motherly duty, albeit by giving him sex, in taking his mind off of his sore thigh. Now, she just needed him to do a her favor by agreeing to demonstrate Nude Day with her, his naked sister, his naked aunt, and his naked cousin.

* * * * *

"I'm glad that I can help make you feel better, Ryan," she said pausing to pull out more of her breasts. She arched her back and stuck out her naked chest to give him more of a target once she ejaculated him. "I'm glad that I can relax you by giving you pleasure. Cum Ryan, cum. Cum all over Mommy's big tits."

Then, as if she changed her mind and was going to stop masturbating him, she stopped stroking him to stare up at him before asking him a question.

"Mom. What? What's wrong? Why did you stop stroking me? I was on the verge of cumming," he said with disappointment mixed with sexual frustration. "Did you hear something?" Ryan gave his mother a look of panic. "Is Christine home?"

Susan gave him that same sexy smile and that same naughty look that she gave him when she wrapped her long fingers around his stiff prick. Then, she asked him her question, a question that a mother should never ask her son but a question that she already knew the answer. What man, even if that man was her son, would say no to what she was about to ask him?

* * * * *

"Would you like me to blow you, Ryan? I can suck your cock if you'd like. I don't mind doing that for you. I'm a little out of practice. It's been years since I had a prick, especially one as big as your cock, in my mouth but I'd like to blow you, Ryan, I would," she said. "I'd blow you. I'd suck your cock if you'd like. I'd love to suck my son's prick."

With his hazel eyes bulging out of his head again, Ryan looked at his mother as shocked as he looked at her before when she wrapped her fingers around his erect penis and started stroking him. No doubt not wanting to miss her blowing him, he pushed back his long, brown hair that fell in front of his eyes from his mother stroking his prick faster and harder. Unable to answer her, he looked at her speechless.

In the way that he looked at his mother with shock and renewed sexual excitement, he obviously couldn't believe that she asked him if she wanted him to blow him. Obviously, he couldn't believe that she'd willingly suck his prick. With one thing leading to another, he obviously couldn't believe that he was having sex with his mother.

'Duh,' he thought. 'Of course, I'd like for my mother to suck my cock. I'd like nothing better than for my mother to blow me.'

He looked at his mother with shock when she came in his room and turned on his bedroom light to exposed her nearly naked body to him. He looked at her with sexual excitement when she exposed her naked pussy to him. He looked at her with disbelief when she took his stiff prick in her warm hand and started stroking him. He looked at her with incestuous lust when she removed her breasts from her nightgown.

Now, with him just a pawn in her game of incest, he looked at his mother with as much shame and embarrassment as he looked at her with incestuous, sexual excitement. She asked if he wanted her to blow him. She asked if he wanted her to suck his cock. As if he was suddenly unable to speak, as if this whole thing was a dream or a sexual fantasy, he finally composed himself enough to answer her.

"You'd blow me? Really, Mom? Seriously Mom? Are you kidding me? You'd blow me? I can't believe you'd suck my cock? Oh, Mom," he said lovingly with a long pause before speaking again. "As long as having sex will be our little secret, yes, I'd really like for you to blow me. I'd love to watch you suck my prick, Mom. I'd love to see my hard, hairy prick in your beautiful mouth with you staring up at me with your big, blue eyes."

Susan shrugged as if blowing her son was no big deal, even though it obviously was for the both of them.

"Sure? Why not? I'll blow you. You're my son and I love you," she said. "I'll do anything for you, anything, even suck your cock," she said while hoping that her son would do anything for her, specifically demonstrate naked with her on Nude Day.

He continued feeling his mother's tits and fingering her nipples while she continued stroking his prick. Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, squeezing them, and pinching them, he had his wicked sexual way with his mother's erect nipples. Fondling the head of his engorged prick while she stroked her son faster and harder, she was having her wicked sexual way with her son's big dick. Before taking him in her mouth, getting him ready to quickly cum once she started sucking him, she stroked him harder and faster. Then, he asked her the question that no son should ever ask his mother.

"May I cum in your mouth, Mom?"

When he looked down at her with hopefulness mixed with the obvious sexual anticipation of cumming in his mother's mouth while sliding a slow finger across her full lips, she laughed her melodious laugh again.

"Of course, you may cum in my mouth," she said with a laugh. "It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth, Ryan," said his mother while leaning her head down in readiness to take her son's stiff prick in her mouth. "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth."

Susan impaled her mouth with her son's cock. Blowing him, she was sucking her son's cock while stroking his big prick. Ryan continued fingering his mother's nipples and fondling her big tits while she continued sucking and stroking him. Obviously excited that she'd allow him to cum in her mouth, he stared at her blowing him before he asked her his next question.

"And will you swallow my cum, too, Mom?"

She laughed with her mouthful of her son's engorged prick. She kissed his cock, licked his cock, and stared up at him. Then, she removed his stiff prick from her mouth to laugh again before speaking.

"Of course, I'll swallow you," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Such a waste of good, natural protein, I don't spit out cum, Ryan. Of course, I'll swallow your cum."

Susan stopped stroking her son in readiness to take him in her mouth just as her son interrupted her blowjob again.

"And after you blow me, Mom," he said staring down at her with hopefulness. "May I masturbate you, too?"

She gave him a naughty look with a sexy smile.

"Masturbate me? Sure. You may masturbate me. I'd like that," she said. "I'd like for you to finger fuck my pussy while rubbing my clit with one hand while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples with your other hand. I'd love for you to suck my nipples too," she said pausing to stare up at him.

He smiled down at his mother with love and incestuous lust.

"Just as you're about to make me cum, I'd like to make you cum too," he said.

She smiled up at him with love and incestuous lust.

"Maybe after I suck your cock, you cum in my mouth, and after I swallow your cum, you'd want to lick my pussy while fingering my pussy before fucking my pussy," she said giving her son a big, sexually excited smile. "Would you like that Ryan? Would you like to eat Mommy? Would you like to make love to your mother? Would you like to fuck me, Ryan?"