Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she was touching herself and already masturbating herself, Elizabeth fell quiet while breathing her sexual excitement through the telephone receiver.

"Then, what happened," said Liz in a breathy and sexually excited voice. "Is that when you asked him to demonstrate naked with us and he said no?"

They talked as if they were giving one another blow-by-blow pillow talk. Susan laughed at her sister. She obviously knew that she was sexually exciting her sister by telling her all that happened with her son. Not having to see her to know her reaction and what she was doing, she obviously knew that Liz was rubbing her clit while fingering her nipples.

"No. That came later," said Susan with a pause. "When I walked in his room, Liz, he had a huge erection, his morning wood. In the way that he couldn't stop staring at what he could see of me through my nightgown, I couldn't stop staring at all that I could see of him through his sheet. I couldn't believe the size of his cock for it to tent his sheet in the way that it did. I couldn't wait to see his big prick. I couldn't wait to touch his stiff prick. I couldn't wait to wrap my fingers around his big, erect dick and stroke him," she said pausing again.

When Susan didn't volunteer any more information, Elizabeth pressed her to tell her more.

"Don't stop there, big sister. Tell me what happened next and don't leave out anything. Tell me. I want to know. Did you see his naked prick without the sheet covering it? Did you touch his naked prick? Did you stroke his naked prick? Tell me," she said. "Did you give Ryan a hand job? Did you masturbate your son? I bet you sucked his cock, didn't you?"

* * * * *

Susan took an emotion filled breath of sexual frustration while remembering pulling the sheet from her son's naked body. She couldn't believe she exposed her son's naked erection to her horny eyes. She couldn't believe she saw Ryan's erect cock.

Obviously, as much as she wanted to give him sex, he wanted her to give him sex too. Obviously, as much as she wanted him to cum, he not only wanted to give her a sexual orgasm but also he wanted to cum too. They both would have had sexual orgasms had she not pressured him to demonstrate naked on Nude Day. Now she wished she had never asked him to protest with them on Nude Day. Now she wished she had waited to ask him after he fucked her.

If only she had waited until after they had sex, perhaps he would have agreed to demonstrate naked with them. If only she had waited until after he had ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum, perhaps he would have said yes. If only she had waited until after he made love to her and fucked her, she wouldn't even care that he didn't want to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day.

"As if I was pulling a sheet from a piece of furniture that I had stored in the attic, in one quick fluid, pull, I pulled the sheet from his naked body. Oh, my God, Elizabeth, you wouldn't believe your eyes. He had such a big penis. I stared at his stiff prick in the way that he had been staring at my nightgown clad tits and my naked pussy," said Susan.

Susan paused to hear Liz's reaction.

"Oh, my God," said Liz. "I can't believe you sexually molested your son."

Liz exhaled her sexual excitement in the phone.

"As soon as I saw his big, monster of a dick, I couldn't wait to touch it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it. As soon as I saw his erect cock, I wanted that monster in my hand, in my mouth, and buried deep in my pussy. As if I had just peed myself, as soon as I saw his erect prick, I got so horny and so wet, Liz."

Both women fell silent before Elizabeth spoke again.

* * * * *

"Oh, my God, Susan. Be honest. Tell me the truth. You didn't do any of those things, did you? You're just sexually teasing me to get me going. Even if you said you did, I wouldn't believe you. Still, just for saying those things, you're such a pig," said her sister laughing. "Just for saying those things and for playing in the Devil's incestuous playground, you're going to Hell."

Susan laughed with her sister.

"At least I'll have company in Hell because if I'm going to Hell, then you're going to Hell too for the things that you've done," she said while still laughing. "Actually, I don't care if you believe me or not but I did do all of those things. I came to his room practically naked in my sheer, sexy nightgown. I flashed him my naked pussy while sitting on his bed, and I pulled the sheet from his naked body. I saw his stiff prick. I saw my son's erect cock."

Both women laughed before Elizabeth spoke again.

"Oh, my God, Susan. Oh, my God, I wish I was there. I wish that was me pulling the sheet from Ryan's naked body," said Elizabeth again. "You saw Ryan's cock? I can't believe you saw your son's erect prick. Tell me, I need to know. Does he have a nice cock? How big is it? What does his prick look like? Is it long? Is it wide? When you pulled the sheet from him, was his prick throbbing and pulsating for the hoped-for touch of your hand, his mother's hand?"

Susan laughed again at her sister's obvious sexual excitement. In the way that Susan hadn't had sex in years, her sister hadn't had sex since she divorced her second husband three, long, sexually frustrating years ago. Both women were as horny as they were sexually frustrated. Both women would have given any man sex, even if that man was their son or their nephew.

"I'm not going to tell you about my son's cock, Liz. You're just going to have to imagine it," said Susan laughing. "You're just as nasty as I am. You're as much of an incestuous whore as I am."

Elizabeth returned her sister's laugh with her embarrassed, little laugh.

"Then, tell me what happened next and don't leave out anything," said Elizabeth.

Susan giggled a dirty, little laugh.

* * * * *

"You're going to love this," she Susan laughing again. "I pulled out that soothing crème that I used on my ex-husband's back and shoulder to use on Ryan's thigh, and the one that Ryan now uses to lube his cock to masturbate himself. He hurt his thigh doing squats and sprints. Nothing serious, just a pulled muscle but I used my giving him a deep, tissue, thigh massage as my pretense to see his naked prick," said Susan with a dirty laugh unbefitting of a mother talking about her son's cock.

Elizabeth was already breathing heavily in the phone now as if she was masturbating herself.

"Oh, my God, Susan, oh, my God, you're such a slut. You're such an incestuous whore," said Elizabeth. "Tell me and be honest," she said with a nervous laugh. "Did you deliberately touch his cock with your hand while massaging his thigh and while making your touches appear accidental?"

Susan laughed with her sister.

"I know you won't believe me but let me tell you," said Susan with another dirty laugh. "I did more than just touch his cock. As my pretense of taking his mind off his pain, I wrapped my fingers around his stiff prick and stroked him," said Susan with another dirty laugh. "I did. I really did. I stroked my son. I masturbated Ryan. Stroking him hard and fast enough to make him cum, I masturbated my son."

As if she had just returned home from jogging around the neighborhood, Elizabeth was still breathing heavily in the phone again as if she was still masturbating herself while imagining masturbating Ryan.

"Fuck you. You did not. I don't believe you. I know your game. You're lying again just to get me going. God you're such an asshole," said Elizabeth pausing before speaking again. "You masturbated Ryan? You expect me to believe that you masturbated your son? You gave him a hand job? You expect me to believe that you wrapped your hand around Ryan's prick and stroked your son's cock? No frigging way. No frigging way. I don't believe you," said Liz pausing. "Tell me, then," she said pausing as if she was imagining his cumming. "Did he cum?"

Susan laughed again.

"I do expect you to believe me and I did give Ryan a hand job, and no he didn't cum," said Susan with another laugh. "Actually, I did more than just masturbate him," she said with another dirty laugh. "As my way of sexually teasing him for him to demonstrate naked with us, along with exposing my naked pussy to him, I exposed my naked tits to him. I showed him my tits. I took my tits out of my nightgown and encouraged him to cum on my tits."

As if she was about to have an orgasm, Elizabeth was breathing heavily in the phone again. Obviously with her sister giving her explicit sexual detail as if giving her pillow talk about all that she sexually did with her son, she was deliberately or inadvertently sexually arousing her sister. Obviously with Elizabeth masturbating herself, she was getting close to having a sexual orgasm. No doubt, something that she'd love to do with her nephew, she was getting ready to cum from hearing about her sister having sex with her son. She was getting ready to cum while no doubt imagining herself stroking Ryan's stiff prick having sex with her nephew.

"Then, while he felt my tits and fingered my nipples, you know how much I love having my nipples fingers, I was so sexually aroused that I blew him," said Susan. "I sucked his cock, Elizabeth. Really, I did."

Susan exhaled heavily in the phone as if she was remembering Ryan's big dick in her mouth. She sighed her sexual frustration in the phone while wishing she had waited until he had ejaculated his cum in her mouth. If only she had waited to ask him to join their Nude Day demonstration, she would have loved to experience her son ejaculating his cum in her mouth and swallowing his cum. If only she had waited to ask him to join their Nude Day demonstration, she would have loved to experience her son making sweet love to her before fucking her and really pounding her pussy. Now, she was just as sexually frustrated, even more sexually frustrated, than she was before she tried to sexually and incestuously seduce her son.

"You blew Ryan? You expect me to believe that? You sucked his cock? You really expect me to believe you? No frigging way," said Elizabeth. "You expect me to believe that you you're your son oral sex? Liar. You're such a liar. I don't believe you. I don't believe you blew your son. I don't believe you sucked his cock. I don't believe anything that you say."

Susan laughed at her sister's obvious, sexual frustration. "Shocking the shit out of him, while continuing to stroke his prick, I took his prick in my mouth. I did. I swear on our mother's grave that I did. I sucked my son's cock, Elizabeth," said Susan. "I gave Ryan a frigging blowjob. I did. I really did. I blew my son."

Obviously by the phone shaking and in the way that she was breathing in the receiver, Elizabeth was masturbating herself over the incestuous, sexual conversation that she was having with her sister having sex with her son, her nephew. Obviously, by the phone shaking, Liz was rubbing her clit while fingering her nipples. Obviously, while masturbating herself, Liz was imagining sucking her nephew's big prick in the way that Ryan's mother, her big sister, had sucked her son's big dick.

"Fuck you. You're such a liar. You make it sound as if it really happened. You're just saying that you had sex with Ryan to get me going. I don't believe you, Susan," said Elizabeth. "God, you're such a good liar and a wicked whore, Susan. If I thought I was a whore, you're worse, you're an incestuous whore," she said with a laugh.

Susan returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"Call me what you want, Liz, as long as you call me a cocksucker, and incestuous cocksucker," said Susan with a loud laugh.

Elizabeth revealed her disbelief along with her sexual frustration by obviously continuing to masturbate herself.

"I don't believe that you sucked your son's cock. I don't believe you gave Ryan a blowjob. Even you aren't that much of a degenerate whore to have incestuous sex with your own son," said Elizabeth. "You'd never give Ryan a blowjob but I would," said Elizabeth laughing out loud. "I'd not only suck his cock but I'd allow him to cum in my mouth, too, and I'd swallow his cum."

Susan returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"Believe it. It's all true. I really did suck his prick. Besides, it takes one incestuous whore to know another incestuous whore," said Susan. "In the way that you did on his 21st birthday party, you'd expose your tits to my son again if you could. With you an exhibitionist, you'd allow him to see you naked, if you could. With you as big of a whore as I am, you'd give Ryan a hand job if you could. As you just admitted, you'd suck my son's cock if you could. As you just admitted, you'd allow him to cum in your mouth and you'd swallow his cum. I know you, little sister, you'd even make love to him before fucking him," said Susan.

Both women fell quiet until Elizabeth spoke again.

"So? Just as you had sex with your son, I'd have sex with my nephew," said Elizabeth laughing. "Tell me and be honest," said Liz to her sister. "Does he have a big prick? What was it like wrapping your fingers around his cock and stroking him? Were you more sexually excited because he was your son? What was it like blowing Ryan? Did he cum? Did he cum on your hand, all over your tits, or in your mouth?"

Susan suddenly felt sadly rejected that she was unable to get her son to cum anywhere, not even on her hand.

"Jesus, Liz, slow down," said Susan laughing. "You don't allow me to answer one question before you're asking another question. Yes, he has a big dick. I told you he did. And no, he didn't cum on my hand, all over my tits, or in my mouth. He didn't cum," she said.

Both women fell quiet again.

"He didn't cum? Seriously? With you stroking his prick and sucking his prick, I can't believe he didn't cum. Don't take this the wrong way, Susan, but if I ever had the chance to stroke Ryan's prick and suck Ryan's prick, he'd definitely cum. As I said before, I'd allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum," said Liz. "He's so frigging handsome. He's so frigging hot. I'd definitely have sex with my nephew. Tell me and be honest. Tell me the truth. Did you make love to him? Did you fuck your son, Susan?"

Susan sighed.

"Slow down, Liz. Slow down. Obviously, you're as much of an incestuous whore as I am," said Susan laughing. "I wish he made love to me. I wish he fucked me. We didn't even make out. He didn't even French kiss me," said Susan with sad dejection.

"I don't understand," said Liz. "It sounded like everything was going so well and as you had planned. What happened?"

Susan sighed her sexual frustration heavily in the phone.

"I made the mistake of removing his cock from my mouth when he was the most sexually excited to ask him to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day. I mean, that was why I was in his room. That was why I had sexually teased him and flashed him my naked pussy," she said with a loud sigh. "I figured with him ready to cum that he'd agree to anything. I should have waited to ask him until after he ejaculated his cum in my mouth. I should have waited to ask him until after I swallowed his cum," said Susan. "I should have waited until after he made love to me and fucked me."

As if she was imagining blowing Ryan, him cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum, Elizabeth fell silent again while obviously continuing to masturbate herself. She pressured her sister for more sexual details.

"And then what happened? Tell me and don't leave anything out," she said breathlessly. "I want to know everything," said Liz. "Tell me."

Susan sighed again.

"That was that. That's all of it. Over as quickly as it began, he got up out of bed and went in the bathroom. When he left me there feeling rejected, embarrassed, ashamed, guilty, and remorseful, I returned to my room," said Susan. "At that moment, I really did feel like an incestuous whore. At that moment, I was so horny and sexually frustrated that I would have raped my own son."

Susan sighed her sexual frustration loudly in the phone.

"You should have waited until after he ejaculated his cum in your mouth. You should have waited until after you swallowed his cum. You should have waited until after he fucked you. Maybe, then, he would have felt guilty and obligated enough after you blew him to demonstrate naked with us," said Liz. "Maybe then, he would have done whatever you wanted him to do. Maybe then, he'd agree to have sex with me too," said Liz with a loud, sad sigh.

Susan returned her sister's loud, sad sigh with her own loud, sad sigh.

"Maybe you're right. I should have waited until he ejaculated his cum in my mouth and after he fucked me. Not good for my ego, I still can't believe he turned me down after I gave him sex and while I was still blowing him," said Susan with sadness. "He rejected me after I removed his cock from my mouth to ask him to demonstrate naked with us just as he was about to cum. I should have waited."

Susan sighed her sexual frustration heavily in the phone again.

"Wow," said Elizabeth. "I still can't believe you flashed him your naked pussy. I still can't believe you exposed your naked breasts to him. I still can't believe you saw his cock. I still can't believe you stroked his erect prick. I still can't believe you blew Ryan. I wish that was me having my wicked, sexual way with your son," said Elizabeth. "I wish it was me, Susan. I wish it was me."

Elizabeth sighed her sexual excitement in the phone again while Susan returned her sister's sigh with her own sexually frustrated sigh. As if they were two elderly men sitting on a park bench and reflecting their lives while feeding the pigeons, when one sighed the other sighed and when one laughed the other laughed.

"Had he agreed to demonstrate naked with us, I swear, I would have fucked him right then and there after I sucked him. I was that horny, Liz. He made me so wet," said Susan. "I still can't believe my son made me so horny. I still can't believe my own son made me wet, so very wet. I still can't believe that I had sex with my own son. God, what's wrong with me? What kind of mother am I to do that?"

Susan and her sister fell quiet.

"You're a horny mother. You're a sexually frustrated mother," said Liz with a dirty laugh. She paused as if she was thinking of what she was about to say next. "Maybe there's something that I can do to help," said Elizabeth treading dangerously uncharted ground. "Now that you broke the ice and broke his incestuous cherry by having sex with him, maybe if I gave him sex too, I could change his mind to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day."

With no pause or loud sigh to show Susan's sexual frustration and disappointment in not completely having sex with her son, Susan let out her outrage.

"Fuck you, Liz. Fuck you," said Susan with a dirty laugh. "You don't care about our naked, Nude Day demonstration as much as you care about having sex with Ryan. You just want to fuck and suck my son in the way that I still want to do now," said Susan with a laugh. "You're just as bad, horny, and sexually frustrated as I am. You're as much of an incestuous whore as I am. Who knows, maybe he'll sexually want you more than he does me."

Susan laughed a sad laugh while Liz returned her sister's laugh with a sexually excited one.

"If I can help in whatever small way that I can for the cause, big sister, I'm willing to sacrifice my hands, my mouth, my pussy, and my naked body on our behalf," said Liz with a dirty laugh. "When Ryan comes over to clean my pool, I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

12