Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined going to the beach and accidentally on purpose losing her bikini top. Something that never sexually excited her before, it sexually excited her now to flash her big, naked breasts to a multitude of ogling men. Who knows? Maybe after flashing Ryan her naked body, she'd have the courage to go to a nude beach alone.

She imagined going to the mall and shopping in a store that still had curtains on the dressing room. She imagined changing with the curtain open enough for men to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. She imagined going to a shoe store to try on boots a size too small. Then, having to raise her foot and spread her knees while struggling to get the boot on, she imagined flashing the shoe store salesman her panties, that is if she even wore panties.

She imagined going to the waterpark and wearing her skimpiest bikini. Then, while sliding down the waterslide with her arms over her head, she imagined her bikini top moving up to her shoulders to exposed her naked breasts to all those men waiting at the bottom to see whatever they could see of her. She imagined going to Big Buck's Beef and Barbeque Bar and riding the mechanical bull while wearing a tube top and a short skirt with no panties. If she was ready to expose her naked body to her cousin, there'd be no telling who else she'd be ready to flash.

* * * * *

As if she was Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder in Ian Fleming's James Bond espionage movie, Dr. No, opposite Sean Connery, Julie tossed her towel on the chair and dove in the pool naked. Naked, naked, naked, Julie was naked. In addition to being naked, Julie was as horny as she was nervous. As sexually excited as she was that she was going to show her cousin her naked body, she was sexually excited that her cousin was going to see her naked body. With the sun reflecting off the water in the way of a mirror, all that Ryan could see of his naked cousin was her blonde, pretty head bobbing in the water in the way of a small, sexy buoy.

Taken by surprise when his mother entered his bedroom nearly naked while wearing her shortest, sheerest, lowest cut nightgown, his aunt took him by surprise when she was sunbathing in her backyard topless. Then, if that wasn't enough, his sister took him by surprise when she entered his bedroom, his bathroom, and his shower naked. In the way that he saw her naked, she saw him naked too.

His sister, Christine, was naked. He couldn't believe his big sister was naked and in his shower. In the way that his mother was nearly naked and his aunt was naked, his sister was naked too. Naked, naked, naked, what are the odds that in three days, he'd be seeing his nearly naked mother, his naked aunt, and his naked sister?

Now, here was Julie swimming in her pool naked. Not yet knowing if she was or not, as soon as he saw her head bobbing in the water, he couldn't help but wonder if she was naked too. Still not knowing if she was naked or not, he watched her swim closer to him. With the reflection of the sun on the water too bright, unable to see through the pool water, he couldn't tell what she was wearing, if she was wearing anything at all. From where he stood with the sun in his eyes, there was no way for him to know that his cousin, Julie, was naked, that is until she climbed the pool ladder and stood on the edge of the pool naked.

Then, when she neared the edge of the pool, expecting her to be naked in the way that his sister and his aunt were naked and his mother was nearly naked, staring at her in suspense, she grabbed hold of the ladder. Even though he had prepared himself to see his cousin Julie naked, shocking him, as soon as she started to climb the ladder, he saw that she wasn't wearing her bikini. He couldn't believe his eyes. In the way that his mother was nearly naked, his aunt was naked, and his sister was naked, his cousin was naked too.

As if she emerged from the pool in slow motion, first he saw the tops of her naked breasts. Then, he saw the top of her areolas before he saw her erect nipples. For her nipples to be as erect as his cock was already hard in his bathing suit, either she was cold or she was as sexually excited as he was. As if he was slowly printing her image with a 3D printer, he saw the shape and the size of her entire, naked breasts. He couldn't believe his eyes. Naked, naked, naked, cousin Julie was naked.

As if she was a swimsuit model without her swimsuit, in the way that his sister did too, she had the body of a goddess. In the way that he stared at his nearly naked mother, stared at his naked aunt, and stared at his naked sister, with his eyes bulging out of his head and his mouth gaping open, he stared at his naked cousin. Naked, naked, naked, Julie was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe his sexy cousin, Julie, was naked.

"Oh, my God," he mumbled to himself. "My cousin is naked. Julie is naked."

* * * * *

As if she was Mila Kunis, Jessica Alba, or Jennifer Lawrence naked, Julie gave her cousin a wave along with a sexy smile and a naughty look. Slowly turning one way before slowly turning the other way, she gave him a sexy show of her naked body. Pretending to scratch her ankle, the culmination was when she turned completely around and bent at the waist to show him her naked ass and her naked pussy from behind. A sexy sight to behold and one that only her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband should ever see, he couldn't believe he was seeing his cousin's naked, beautiful body.

"What must we do to get you to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day, Ryan," said Julie and confessing the real reason why she was naked. "Your mother thought by coming to your room nearly naked while wearing her sexiest nightgown and giving you sex would be enough for you to agree to do anything, even protest with us. Only, with your cock in her mouth and her ready and willing to allow you to cum in her mouth, you never finished having sex with her, did you? Why was that? With your mother blowing you, why weren't you sexually excited enough to cum in her mouth?"

Not shy or embarrassed that she was standing before her cousin naked, Julie pushed back her shoulders and stuck out her chest more while waiting for Ryan to respond. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister were incestuous whores by showing him their naked breasts, his cousin was obviously an incestuous whore by showing him her naked breasts too. In the way that his MILF of a mother, his MILF of an aunt, and his sexy sister solicited him to have incestuous sex with them, his sexy cousin was obviously soliciting him to have incestuous sex with her too.

"She's my mother," said Ryan while looking at his cousin shocked that she'd even mention him having sex with his mother, his aunt, and his sister. Nonetheless her personal question, she made his cock throb and pulsate by giving gave him a sexy, incestuous image of his hard, hairy cock in his mother's mouth while she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes. "How could I have sex with my mother? Why would I have sex with my Mom? That's just wrong. That's just nasty. That's so forbidden. That's so sexually inappropriate, not to mention illegal in most states and countries."

He paused to stare at all that his sexy cousin was showing and all that he was seeing of her naked body. Obviously, by Julie distracting him with her naked, beautiful body, he didn't believe anything that he had just said. Even though he recited what he said to his mother, his aunt, and his sister, and again to his cousin, he still had an incestuously lustful, sexually excited look on his face.

"Because you can have sex with your mother," she said as if having sex with one's mother was perfectly acceptable behavior.

Perhaps if he lived in a West Virginia mining town or in the backwoods hollows and hills of Kentucky, incestuous sex was acceptable there but incestuous sex wasn't acceptable in big, sophisticated cities. For his sake as much for his cousin's sake, he tried to explain why he wasn't able to have incestuous sex with his mother, his aunt, sister, and with her. Only, a fruitless cause, he was unable to remove his horny eyes from his cousin's big, naked tits and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

"She took me by surprise when she came to my room wearing that sexy, see-through nightgown and then stripped off my sheet. Suddenly, I was naked with a huge erection. Then, as if I was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, I couldn't believe she took me in her hand and started stroking me. My mother was masturbating me. If her masturbating me wasn't enough, I couldn't believe it when she took me in her mouth and started sucking me. My mother was blowing me. She wanted me to not only eat her pussy but also she wanted me to make love to her before fucking her," said Ryan. "My mother wanted me to have a sexual relationship with her."

Posing as if she was a men's magazine, swimsuit model without the swimsuit, she stood at the edge of the pool while holding onto the top of the pool ladder. Having already made her move and shown her sexual intent, as well as her naked body, she stood there as if waiting for him to make his move. Inviting him to take her and sexually use her in any way that he wanted, when he didn't she continued chastising him.

"If you were unable to have sex with your mother, you could have had sex with my mother. Without a doubt, my mother would have given you sex. She tempted you by allowing you to see her topless before removing her bikini bottoms to allow you to see her naked. Then, again, after my mother coerced you to strip naked by double daring you, and after she took you in her hand before taking you in her mouth, you bolted," said Julie while looking at her cousin with confusion. "What's wrong with you? I can understand you not wanting to have sex with your mother, but why wouldn't you want to have sex with your aunt?"

Ryan shrugged while staring at his naked cousin's, C cup breasts, her round areolas, her pink, erect nipples, and her blonde, trimmed, dripping wet pussy. With her still wet from the pool water, the sun made her skin glisten. In the way that his mother Susan could have been her younger sister, Elizabeth's identical twin, Julie could have been his sister Christine's identical twin too. With the women all having blonde hair, blue eyes, shapely bodies, and big tits, the gene pool in his family was very strong, very strong indeed.

"I don't know. Even though I wanted to have sex with my mother and with your mother, even though I was so tempted, I couldn't. I just couldn't. Whether it's my mother or my aunt, incest is incest," he said obviously looking as if he was the incestuously twisted one instead of his mother and his aunt. "Having sex with either of them would be incest. Having sex with either of them would be wrong, nasty, sexually inappropriate, forbidden, and illegal. I couldn't do that. I just couldn't do that," he said.

Julie nodded her head as if she understood why Ryan wouldn't have sex with his mother or with his aunt. Yet, not done making him explain away his distaste for incestuous sex for his MILF of a mother and his MILF of an aunt, there was still the matter of him not wanting to have sex with his sister and with her.

"I see," she said. "Then, what about you not having sex with your sister? You turned Christine down for sex too. In the way that I'm standing before you naked by my pool now, your sister stood before you naked in your shower," she said staring at the bulge that tented Ryan's bathing suit. "In the way that your mother, your aunt, and your sister all had your cock in their mouths, you rejected them before you ejaculated your incestuous lust for them in their willing mouths."

Ryan shrugged his indifference.

"She's my big sister. In the way that I couldn't have sex with my mother and/or with my aunt, I couldn't have sex with my big sister," he said. "I couldn't. I just couldn't."

As if she didn't believe that he possessed such sexual self-control, Julie made a smirking face at her cousin before she blurted out her sexually inappropriate question.

"What about me?" Julie stepped closer to him and pressed her naked body up against his bathing suit clad body. Then, in the way that his sister did in his shower, she put her arms around his neck. "Would you have sex with me?"

Not even waiting for his answer, she kissed him. In the way that Christine parted her brother's lips with her tongue, Julie parted her cousin's lips with her tongue.

"No," he said with his mouth but his eyes said yes.

In the way that his sister did, his cousin moved to her knees to take him in her hand through his bathing suit. His blood related, first cousin, Julie, was fondling his cock through his bathing suit before reaching her hand inside to stroke his cock. Then, pulling his bathing suit down to his thighs, she pulled out his stiff prick.

"Your big sister told me that she was sucking your cock. Then, just as you did with your mother and my mother, you did with her. You bolted from your bathroom as if you were a gay man instead of a heterosexual man," said Julie. She paused to stare up at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. "Don't you like women? Are you gay, Ryan? Is that why you refused to have sex with your mother, my mother, and your sister?"

Instead of questioning their sanity and their motives, Ryan looked at his cousin again as if there was really something wrong with him for him not having sex with either his mother, his aunt, and/or his sister.

"No, I'm not gay and yes, I more than like women. I love women," he said giving his cousin an angry look. "I don't know why I didn't have sex with my sister other than she's my sister. We're blood related. Just as I couldn't have sex with my mother nor my aunt, I couldn't have sex with her. That would be wrong for me to have sex with my own sister in the way that it would be wrong for me to have sex with my mother, with my aunt, or with you," said Ryan stumbling over the last word.

Obviously, in the way that he wanted to have sex with his mother, with his aunt, and with his sister, he wanted to have sex with his cousin too. Obviously, in the way that he leered at his mother's nearly naked body, his aunt's naked body, and his sister naked body, he leered at his cousin's naked body. Julie stood from her knees to step closer to her cousin, close enough that her naked breasts were firmly squished against his chest.

"How could you not have sex with me? I can't believe you won't have sex with me? Tell me, I'm curious to know. What would it take for you to have sex with your mother, your aunt, your sister, and/or with me," she asked?

In the way that her mother had done the day before, sexually teasing him, Julie slid a slow, practiced hand over her cousin's naked cock. Then, she took his hand and moved it to her naked breast. Not done there, she took his other hand and moved it to her shapely ass. In the way that she was feeling Ryan's erect, naked prick, Ryan was feeling Julie's naked breast and naked ass.

"Feel my tits, Ryan. Finger my nipples. I like having my nipples fingered," she said. "Feel my ass, Ryan. Squeeze my ass and slap my ass. I like having my ass slapped," she said.

Julie pushed Ryan's bathing suit all the way down and he stepped out of it. He stared down at his cousin's naked breasts in the way that he stared at his mother's naked breasts, his aunt's naked breasts, and his sister's naked breasts. His erect cock pointed at his cousin and poked her soft, toned belly as if she was the chosen one to make him cum. He stared down at his cousin's naked breasts in the way that she stared down at her cousin's naked cock. Then, he felt Julie's breasts and fingered her nipples while feeling her ass, squeezing her ass, and slapping her ass.

Seemingly, where his mother, his aunt, and his sister all sexually failed, Julie was succeeding in sexually seducing her cousin. Perhaps, because she was taking it slower was the reason why he didn't bolt. Instead of raping him, she took her time in seducing him. Instead of forcing him to have sex with her, she sexually aroused him enough that he'd want to break his rules against incest and have sex with his sexy cousin.

"You have breasts just like Christine's breasts," he said staring at his cousin's tits as if he had never seen tits before. "They look the same and feel the same. You have amazing tits, Julie," he said staring at his cousin's naked breasts while feeling her tits and fingering her erect nipples.

In the way that his Aunt Elizabeth, Julie's mother did, Julie wrapped her hand around her cousin's erect prick. In the way that his Aunt Elizabeth, Julie's mother did, Julie started to slowly stroke her cousin's cock. In the way that his sister, Christine did, his cousin moved to her knees again to take his prick in her hand before taking him in her mouth. She stared up at him with her big, bright, beautiful, blue eyes while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips and while stroking him faster and harder.

"You have an amazing cock, Ryan. It's so big," she said. "Cum Ryan, cum. Cum for me. Cum on my hand. Cum all over my big, naked breasts. Cum in my mouth, if you'd like or give me a cum bath and cum all over my face, in my hair, and all over my tits," she said encouraging him to cum.

Then, in the way that his sister, his mother, and his aunt all did, his cousin took Ryan in her mouth. She was blowing him. His cousin, Julie, was sucking him. Just as all the woman in his family were blondes with blue eyes, big tits, and had shapely bodies, they were all experienced and talented cocksuckers. Julie was sucking his cock as if she loved sucking his cock. Making all the cock sucking sounds that all men love to hear when being blown, she made him believe that she loved sucking his cock as much as he loved her sucking his cock.

Sucking him deeper while stroking him faster and harder, Julie was determined to make her cousin cum in her mouth. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all believed that they could make him cum, Julie believed that once Ryan ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum, he'd do whatever was her bidding. As if the four women were witches, hypnotizing him by their cock sucking skills, and as if giving him blowjobs were their magical, sexual spells, Ryan was successful thus far in breaking their spells. Then, just as he demonstrated the self-control to pull away from his mother, his aunt, and his sister, he pulled away from his cousin.

Not even bothering to clean the pool, he turned to go. Obviously, what the four women wanted from him, incestuous sex, was what he didn't want to give them. Not only didn't he want to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day but also he didn't want to have incestuous sex with any of them neither. Only, not this time. He wasn't leaving this time.

Just as he turned to leave, his mother, his sister, and his aunt all stood behind him naked. They were naked. As if these women were Amazon Women where they have their wicked, sexual way with the only man who happened by their deserted island, they were about to have their wicked, sexual way with Ryan. As if they were perverted men determined to gangrape a woman, they were determined to gangrape Ryan.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

12