Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she resumed unbuttoning her blouse again. One slow button at a time, while looking up at the ceiling as if contemplating her day, he watched his sexy sister unbutton her blouse as if she was giving him a personal striptease show. In the way that she was so dumb, she reminded him of Penny of the Big Bang Theory television show played by Kaley Cuoco, only his sister was better looking with a much better body. More than feeling naughty, yet all part of the sexual suspense, he felt wicked to secretly invade his sister's privacy by watching her undress.

A sexual fantasy that he wished was his reality, complicit in their unspoken, incestuous, sexual desire for one another, it would be so much more erotic if she knew he was there hiding in her closet and about to watch her undress. How hot would that be if she knew that he was watching her? With her knowing that he was there in her room and hiding in her closet, it would be so much more sexually exciting for her to continue undressing when knowing her baby brother was there hiding in her closet while watching her strip naked. Wow! Only, not as twisted as he was in his incestuous desire for him as he was for her, he knew that his sister didn't want him in the way that he wanted her and that his father wanted her. In the way she was always so hot, horny, willing, ready, and able to have sex with other men, any man but him, he wished he was any man other than her brother.

More than just watching her stripping off her clothes, always wishing he could take the next step with his sister, he wished he could have sex with her. If ever she gave him the green light or if ever he found her drunk or high enough on drugs for her not to know who was undressing her, without guilt, reservation, or hesitation, he'd strip her naked and have sex with her. Only, in the way that he continually sexually fantasized about having sex with his mother, something that would never happen, having sex with his sister was just a sexual fantasy too. The only thing better than having sex with his slutty sister would be to have sex with his God loving and Devil fearing mother.

Just for the sake of bringing her down from Heaven to Earth with the rest of the mere mortals, he'd love to strip his mother naked. He'd love to watch her fall to her knees in front of him in the way she falls to her knees when she prays to God and take him in her mouth. In the way that his father, no doubt, would love for his sister to suck him, he'd love for his mother to blow him. Knowing sex with his sister and/or his mother would never happen, not nearly the same, he'd have to be content with seeing one or the other naked while being sexually satisfied to masturbate his incestuous lust in a tissue.

Standing directly across from her louvered, closet doors where he hid among her hanging clothes, wherever she moved in her room, whether facing him or not, Tommy could see his sister undressing. He could see the back and the right side of his sister from the closet and the front of his sister when facing him and in the reflection of her full, length mirror when not facing him. This was it. This was really it. This was really going to happen as planned. She was undressing. She was going to strip herself naked while he watched.

'Thank you Jesus,' he thought to himself in the way that his mother was always thanking Jesus for every little thing.

Knowing nothing he did ever worked out as planned, he couldn't believe his horny eyes while watching his sister undressing. Hiding in her closet was really working. Thank God she didn't open the closet first. Thank God she somehow didn't detect him in her room and in her closet. Thank God he hasn't coughed, sneezed, burped, or farted. Finally, he was going to see his sister naked. Naked, naked, naked, she was standing only a few feet from him while mindlessly undressing.

Knowing her routine and that she'd strip naked in readiness for her shower, she was going to give him a sexy show of her hot, naked body. He stared at her as if trying to remember every fold of her soft skin and every curve of her shapely figure to masturbate over later. Finally, after she teased him with up skirts of her panties, up nightgowns of her pussy, down blouses of her bra, and down nightgowns of her tits, he was finally going to see his sister naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see his sexy sister naked. In the way that he couldn't wait to see her naked body, he only wished she'd want to see his naked body too.

The perfect plan, once undressed and wearing nothing but her bathrobe, when she left her room to take her shower, he'd sneak out of her room and go in his room to masturbate over all that he saw of her. Having missed so many of her prior, free striptease shows, he only wished he had thought of salaciously spying on his sexy sister sooner. He only wished he had one of those spy cameras to record her undressing but knowing her as he did, suspicious of men and especially of him, she'd find the pinhole camera no matter where he hid it in her room. Yet, glad that he thought of the perfect plan of hiding in her closet and that his plan was working splendidly without a hitch, he couldn't wait until his sister was naked.

He watched her unbuttoning her blouse while wishing that he could feel her big tits through her blouse and bra while kissing her. Even if unable to touch her, feel her, and caress her through her clothes, where before he only imagined her undressing while masturbating over his imagined images, he was satisfied to finally watch her undress. Button by slow button, as if she knew he was there hiding in her closet, he imagined she was purposely giving him a slow, sexy striptease show. Or, giving herself a show, was this how she always undressed?

Wiggling and sashaying her body while pacing in front of the mirror, as if she was slow dancing to an imagined music in her head, Christine unbuttoned her blouse to expose her long, line of cleavage and her sexy, low cut bra. He stared at the roundness of her breasts that her too small bra exposed nearly down to her areolas. Whenever she leaned forward and whichever way she moved, he could clearly see her areolas and the top of her nipples down her low cut bra. Just as he watched her, obviously in love with herself in the way that he was with her, she looked at herself in the mirror in the way that he watched her in the mirror. Imagining that she was modeling for him, the star of her own show, he watched his sister staring at herself in the mirror.

A full, shapely C cup, his sister had big tits with big nipples and he could clearly see the impressions her big nipples made through her bra. He'd give anything to finger her nipples through her bra before sucking her nipples through her bra. Even though she was his big sister, especially being that she was his big sister, especially now that she was standing there in her unbuttoned blouse and exposed bra, Tommy wished he could feel his sister's tits through her blouse and bra while French kissing her. Imagining she was expressly undressing for him, Christine removed her blouse from her beautiful body and tossed her top on her bed. Now instead of having to settle for furtive glimpses of her pink bra with sneaky, down blouse views, she was standing right there not a dozen feet away from him in her sexy, low cut, pink brassiere.

'Wow!'

An incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, Tommy held his breath while watching his sister reach around herself to unbutton and unzip her short skirt. This was it, his favorite view to see, even better than seeing her in her barely there bikini, as if she was his very own personal Victoria's Secret angel without the wings and the halo, he was about to see his sister in her bikini panty and low cut bra. As if falling in slow motion in concert to the instant reaction his body had to seeing his sister in her panty and bra, her skirt fell to the floor in precision to him getting an erection in his jeans.

Attired in a matching set, there she was standing before him in her pink, bikini panty and pink, low cut bra. Finally, always wanting to see it more closely, he was privy to the new tattoo that she had just above her ass crack. A tattoo that she refused to show him, no matter how much he begged her to see, for feigned modesty sake was her reasoning, it was an arrow with writing in bold, italic that read, Outgoing Only. Apparently not into anal sex, his sister was such a sexy slut nonetheless. If his father ever saw her tattoo, insane with lust for her, he imagined he'd rape his daughter and force her to have anal sex with him. A religious zealot, his father was just as twisted by the Devil as his mother was crazed over Jesus and as some Muslims are with Jihad.

Not nearly enough to just watch her undressing and stripping herself naked, he'd give anything to hold her, to kiss her, to feel her, and to strip her naked himself while fondling her where no little brother should ever fondle his big sister. Risking being caught, well worth the consequences he'd face if being detected hiding in her closet, if only just this one time, he needed to see his sister naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see his sister naked. Naked, naked, naked, he's waited so long and masturbated so much over the erotic thoughts of imagining his big sister naked. Now, finally, he was about to see Christine naked. He'll be masturbating over seeing her naked for the rest of his life.

In readiness to masturbate over the naked images of his sister in the clump of tissues that he held in his other hand, as if his sister was there kneeling before him in her closet, he slowly and quietly unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. Rather than him degrading himself by masturbating over her and having her know the pervert that he is, should she catch him hiding there, he wished she'd hide in his closet to watch him strip naked while she masturbated over him. Only seeing the female sex from his point of view, why is it always the men who are perverts and not the women? How come his sister doesn't peep on him in the way that he peeps on her? Wishing she'd lust over him in the way that he lusts over her, he'd love to show her his big prick. He wished he knew what it felt like for his sister to hold his cock in her hand and stroke him before taking him in her mouth. He wished he knew what it felt like to be inside of his sister while having his wicked way with her big tits.

Silently while careful not to make a sound, he slowly stroked himself to his sister parading around her bedroom in her barely there underwear. Better than watching a Victoria's Secrets, underwear model on a television commercial and better than masturbating over a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model or a bathing bikini beauty, the images of his nearly naked sister walking around in her panty and bra permanently etched a sexy imprint in his head. Now that he's seen what she looks like in her panty and bra, he'll never again have to imagine what she looks like in her sexy underwear. He'll be masturbating over this sexy sight of her parading around in her lingerie every day and every night. Only with his voyeuristic plan prematurely coming to an end, upsetting his perfectly, perverted plan in hoping to see his sister naked, he forgot that she'd need to open her closet door to retrieve her bathrobe.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What do I do now?'

How could he forget that? He's such a dumb shit. She'll never strip naked without first getting her bathrobe. In the way that he does, hoping his mother and/or his sister will catch him naked, she'd never walk from her room to the bathroom or from the bathroom to her bedroom naked. Ruined, her naked striptease show is ruined. Now, unless he barged in the bathroom while she was stepping out of the shower or barged in her bedroom while she was removing her nightgown, in the way that he once did to his mother, he'll never see his sister naked. Naked, naked, naked, his perverted plan to see his sister naked was ruined.

Closing his eyes while cringing at the shit storm heading his way and bracing himself for the physical assault that his bitchy sister would surely give him for merely seeing her in her underwear, never mind naked, Christine had her hand on her closet doorknob poised to open it. Holding his breath, he hoped beyond hope that she'd look the other way while mindlessly reaching in her closet for her bathrobe and wouldn't see him standing there in the dark closet with his hand around his erection. Hoping for the best while expecting the worst, maybe when she saw his cock, she'd want him. Imagining his sexy sister being so taken by his erection, he hoped she'd embrace him, reach out and touch him, and stroke him instead of beating him. Imagining her falling to her knees to blow him in the way she's blown so many of her boyfriends, he continued stroking himself over the thoughts of exposing his cock to his sister when she opened her closet door. If he couldn't see her naked, maybe him flashing his cock to her is just as good. Maybe if he flashed her his cock, she'd forgive him for peeping on her.

In a desperate move to somehow hide within her clothes, he fell back further within her closet. Yet, with her closet so jam packed full of her clothes, bouncing his body off of them, and with him too big and her closet too small for him to stealthily hide without being detected anyway, seeing his sister in her underwear was the best that he could do. He'd have to settle for seeing her in her sexy pink bra and her pink bikini panty while continuing to imagine her naked as he endlessly masturbated over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her naked body. If nothing else, at least he got to see her in her sexy underwear.

To be continued...

12