Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, that was a long time ago, last year," she said flipping her blonde hair with a toss of her pretty head and with a naughty, little laugh. "I'm not like that anymore. I'm a good girl now. I'm not a slut and I stopped drinking and taking drugs. I only did those nasty things when I was drunk, high, and horny. Besides all that I did is in my past and besides, I can't suck your cock. You're my little brother," she said as if she was thinking about doing just that. "Blowing you would be wrong," she said staying silent while staring at him before staring down at his cock. "Wouldn't it?"

"Wrong? Blowing me is the right thing to do Christine. All you need to do is to blow me and I'll make sure you get to go to the Nude Day barbeque. Suck me Christine," he said taking a step closer to her while holding up his cock with his hand as if offering it to her.

"Tommy no. I can't. I can't blow my brother," she said looking up at him with those big, blue eyes.

"Take my cock in your mouth and blow me," he said moving closer to her. "If you blow me," he said raising his right hand as if swearing on a Bible and looking up at the ceiling as if he was looking up to Heaven. "I swear to God that I promise to find a way for you to attend the Nude Day barbeque with Jason."

She looked at him as if she was thinking about accepting his proposition.

"I'm not going to suck you Tommy, my own brother," she said putting a pensive finger to her lips while looking at him before looking down at his engorged prick as if pondering the idea of blowing him. Looking longer at his cock than she should, she stayed silent while staring at his erection.

"Suck me Christine. Blow me. You know you want to blow me. Do it. Just do it," he said as if he was making his own pornographic version of a Nike commercial.

"After I've sucked you," she said pausing, "how do I know you'll help me? How do I know your plan, whatever it is, will work? How do I know you're just saying that," she said pausing again and looking at face before looking down at his prick as if she imagined she was blowing him, "as just as your way to get me to blow you?"

"Trust me. Scouts honor," he said raising his right hand again.

"You were never a Boy Scout," she said with a laugh.

Still staring at her nakedness, he said everything he could think of to continue the conversation and prolong his stay in his sister's bedroom with her naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe he was standing there with his sister naked and his erect cock exposed to her.

"Mom believes everything I say. So long as I convince Mom, she'll convince Dad. She's the one who wears the pants in the family. Just as you're Dad's favorite, I'm Mom's favorite," he said staring at her tits.

As if to give him a better look of her breasts, she sat up and moved to the edge of the bed and put her hands face down beside her thighs. With her leaning forward a little, her breasts looked even bigger. A sight to behold with his sexy sister's naked breasts hanging down from her body, he imagined her breasts hanging over his mouth with her on top of him and fucking him. As if he had just sucked them, her nipples were erect and hard.

Hoping he was reading her correctly, moving closer to her, Tommy stepped forward with his cock still sticking straight out from his body. Now poised only inches from her mouth, she looked at her little brother while biting her lip before reaching out her hand to touch him and finger his cock with her fingertips. As if thinking of stroking someone else, Jason perhaps, she closed her eyes, wrapped her fingers around his cock, and slowly stroked him to an even harder erection.

"Okay, I'll suck you," she said opening her bright blue eyes to look up at her brother. "But if I don't get to go to the Nude Day barbeque after I blow you, I'll swear to God that I'll kill you. And if you tell anyone that I sucked your cock, you're dead meat. I mean it Tommy. No one must know that I blew you," she said cupping his testicles again and squeezing. "No one must know that you saw me naked and that I gave you, my baby brother, oral sex."

"I'm not a baby Christine. I'm 18-years-old. Taller and much bigger than you, I'm a fully grown man," he said. "Don't worry, this blowjob is just our little, dirty secret, I won't tell anyone," said Tommy, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them off along with his underwear. "Okay, I'm ready for you to suck me. Blow me Christine. Suck my cock."

"Eww. Gross. This is so gross. This is so fucked up. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe you're forcing me to do this just so that I can attend the Nude Day celebration. I can't believe I'm about to suck my own brother for the chance of going to a Nude Day barbeque in the hopes of having sex with Jason. You better make sure that you help me get to go or I'll really be pissed Tommy. I mean it. You'll be so sorry if I don't get to go to the Nude Day barbeque."

"Don't worry. I'll think of a good plan and my plan will work," he said still holding his cock in hand in anticipation of her mouth.

"If you think you've seen me angry before, you have no idea how angry I'll be if you trick me into sucking your cock without helping me. I'll make your life a miserable Hell on Earth if you don't help me to go to the Nude Day barbeque," she said grabbing his testicles and squeezing them again before letting go.

"Okay, okay, don't worry. I'll make sure that you go to the Nude Day barbeque. I promise. Don't worry, we'll come up with a good story and I'll swear to it," he said watching his sister lean down closer to him and to his engorged prick.

She took his erection in her hand again and stroked him a little faster this time. Leaning more forward with her breasts hanging even more forward from her body, she moved closer to him to allow him full access to her tits. Tommy felt, fondled, and caressed his sister's big boobs before fingering her hard nipples. Watching him fondling her breasts, she looked down at him as if she was watching her romantic lover instead of her baby brother. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, his horny hands were all over his sister's big knockers while she stroked his cock to a harder erection.

"Easy with my nipples Tommy. You're going to pull them off of me," she said pulling away from his horny hands to cover her nipples with her hands.

"Why? All the women I've been with like having me pull, turn, and twist their nipples. Some women even love for me to bite their nipples."

"Yeah, well, unlike the little sluts you've been with, my body is more delicate and sensitive. My nipples are my erogenous zone and if you continue fingering them like that," she said pausing before whispering her sudden desire for her baby brother. "I swear I'll fuck you," she said sliding from the bed to fall to her knees and take him in her mouth.

"Really? You'll fuck me?" He looked at her as if he was just given the combination to a safe that was filled with gold. "Seriously? Lemme get this straight. You'll fuck me if I continue playing with your nipples?"

Interrupting the blowjob that she was giving him, he squatted down to her and took his sister's nipple in his mouth, first one and then the other while fingering the nipple that he wasn't sucking.

"Don't. I mean it Tommy. Please don't suck my tits. You mustn't suck my nipples. Oh God that feels so good. It's bad enough you've seen me naked, bad enough your fondling my breasts and sucking my nipples, and bad enough that I'm sucking you, my own brother, but I'm not going to fuck you," she said.

"Why not? I'd love to make love to you Christine," he said while hoping she was just playing hard to get.

"I won't do that Tommy. I can't do that. God forbid if you ever made me pregnant. In the way that Mom and Dad are, they'd never allow me to have an abortion, even if the baby had two heads or worse, was born looking like you," she said cackling.

"Okay. Suck me then," he said standing from his squatting position to stand in front of her with his erect cock poised by her mouth again. "Wait. Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, of course," she said standing from her kneeling position to sit on her bed while looking up at him and while taking his cock in her hand and stroking her brother.

"Will you swallow?"

"What choice do I have? Of course I'll swallow. I'm not a spitter," she said with a shrug. "It's not much of a blowjob if you don't cum in my mouth and if I don't swallow," she said with a sexy laugh.

Leaning forward again, Christine took her brother in her mouth and sucked his cock while stroking him. In the way that she was sucking him, it was obvious by the look on Tommy's face that it wouldn't be long before he exploded his cum in his sister's willing mouth. With a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, he humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"That feels so good Christine. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I can't wait to cum in your mouth," said Tommy to his sister.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "I can't believe I'm sucking my little brother," she said breathlessly and with obviously as much sexual excitement sucking him as he had being sucked. "I'm so embarrassed and yet so sexually excited at the same time," she said looking up at him. "I'm such a slut. I love sucking your cock. I really do love sucking your cock Tommy. You have such a big, hard prick. Cum in my mouth Tommy. Cum for me. Cum for your big sister."

Now wanting to fuck his sister instead of having his sister blow him, he thought of a way how he could get his cock in between her legs by first getting his tongue in between her legs.

"What if..." He looked at her before voicing his suggestion. More interested in making love to his own sister than in having her suck him, he knew that if he could arouse her enough, he'd have a much better chance of fucking her. Once he fucked her, she'd always suck him. He'd rather fuck her than have her blow him.

"What if what?"

"What if instead of you sucking my cock, I licked your pussy," he said.

"Licked my pussy? Wait. Let me get this straight. Instead of me sucking your cock and you cumming in my mouth, you'd eat me? This is so unprecedented. No man that I ever knew would turn up a fellatio for cunnilingus. I don't get it. What's the catch?" She looked at him as if he was nuts.

"There's no catch. I just really want to lick you. I want to taste my sister in the way you just tasted me," he said with believability.

"Really? Only I can't help but feel that you're up to something."

"Yes, I'm mean no. I'm not up to anything. I'd just rather lick your pussy than to have you suck me," he said.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Well, to be honest Tommy, even though I love giving head, even to my little brother, I'd much rather have you lick my pussy than have me suck your cock. I'd rather cum in your mouth than to have you cum in my mouth but, if you think by licking me that you'll make me crazy with incestuous desire for you, I'm not fucking you. I mean it," she said obviously seeing through his ruse.

"Okay," he said falling between his sister's legs after she made herself more comfortable on the bed.

"Wait," she said reaching for her hand mirror. "I want to watch you playing with my pussy and licking me and I can't see you over my big tits," she said laughing.

Tommy lowered his mouth between his sister's shapely thighs. He rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy before taking a long, slow lick of her already wet cunt. Really getting into eating his sister, he penetrated rubbed her clit and penetrated her deep with his finger while licking her pussy. With one hand beneath her perfect ass, he reached his other hand up to feel her big tit and finger her hard nipple while eating his sister. Learning all that he needed to know about giving oral sex from his prom date, Betty the blowjob queen, he had his sister squirming all over the bed.

"I've always wanted to eat your pussy Christine. After I eat you," he said pausing for effect, "I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh, no you're not. You can't make love to me. We can't do that Tommy," said Christine breathlessly while feebly trying to push his face away from her cunt. "Me masturbating you, blowing you, and you licking my pussy is one thing and plenty enough but you fucking me would be so wrong," she said pausing again, "wouldn't it? I mean, we shouldn't do that, should we?"

"Wrong? Why? After you sucked me and I licked you, fucking you will be oh so right," he said. "Besides what does it matter who's on top of you humping you, even if it's me? You're on the pill, aren't you?"

"Oh, my God, Tommy, I love your tongue and what you're doing with your fingers," she said running her fingers through her brother's hair. "How you learned to eat a pussy at your young age, I don't care but whatever you're doing with your tongue and fingers, don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum and if you make me cum, I'll make you cum too," she said wild with sexual excitement.

"I love licking your pussy Christine. I want you to cum," said Tommy knowing his sister was right where he wanted her, gratefully submissive. "Cum in my mouth Christine. Cum for your brother. I want to hear you cum."

Tommy continued licking and fingering his sister while fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. He had her just where he wanted her. He knew once she had her orgasm that she'd fuck him, really fuck him.

"I'll suck your cock until you explode in my mouth. I'll swallow you and..." she said pausing as if thinking about what she was about to say before saying it. Squirming all over her bed, obviously no longer able to control her sexual excitement while her brother was licking and fingering her pussy, she said exactly what her brother wanted to hear. "If you make me cum, Tommy, I'll fuck you. I will. I really will," she said mashing his face in her cunt.

To be continued...

12