Mom Solves My Problem Ch. 03

Story Info
Mowing the lawns at Mom's friends, and more.
3.9k words
4.49
122.4k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two buddies, David and Justin are in my room sitting on my bed. I'm in the one chair in the corner, sitting on a pile of my clothes because I don't ever clean the chair before Saturday when I do my very own laundry. Everyone is very quiet. Finally David speaks up.

"Holy shit! I do not fucking believe what just happened!"

Justin shakes his head. "She actually kissed the top of my dick before she slipped that rubber on me!!"

Of course they are talking about my mother. Fifteen minutes ago we were all naked in the master bedroom where my Mom not only demonstrated to all of us how to put a condom on, but then screwed me! I mean my hot, beautiful Mom climbed on top of me and fucked me in front of my friends! I cannot believe the whole thing myself. My very first actual fuck and it was my own Mom!

David gets that wicked grin on his face again. "Okay, Jerome, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"Dick weed! Fucking your hot fucking mother! How did it feel?"

"Man, I don't want to talk about that!"

Justin smiles. "Man when she kissed the top of my dick I thought I would shoot my whole load right then! Jerome -- how long have you and your Mom, well, you know..."

"Justin! This was the very, very first time -- ever! Well, actually yesterday afternoon..."

David leans forward on the bed. "Yesterday afternoon what?"

I can feel my ears getting really red. "Well, I was worried about my Dad making me go to Principal Hackney's office about the graffiti when my Mom walked in."

David has really got that grin on. "So?"

"Well she took me in her arms and I felt her boobs on my chest and well, I got this great hard on and she felt it and she took me upstairs and showed me her boobs."

"That's all?"

"Well, no."

Justin is now up beside David and they are both leaning in to me. "What then, Jerome?"

I close my eyes. I can't look at these guys. "Then she sucked me off."

David lets out a little breath and says really quietly "You gotta be kidding me!"

I open my eyes and shake my head. "No man. I don't know what this is all about. Then you guys come over today and then, well what do we do guys?"

"Do!" David says. "We don't do a fucking thing! I just gotta figure how to face your Mom at dinner."

"Yeah," says Justin. "Me too."

With that I hear Dad call from downstairs. "Boys! Dinner!"

We get through dinner with a lot of polite conversation. My Mom is so freaking charming I could hurl. The guys cannot look her in the eye. My Dad probably figures its because the purpose of this dinner was supposed to be about the graffiti on the school wall.

Finally dinner is over and my Mom says "you boys stay right here. I'll clear. William, the boys are here specifically for a resolution on the graffiti thing. So, it is all yours."

She brushes right up against me picking up my plate and her boob goes across my neck. Even with all the tension in the room, I get a hard on. My Dad looks at the three of us.

"Boys," he says. It's in a conversational voice, but I've been to court to watch my Dad in action and I can tell you man, that is a trap. "You know that I know you two were responsible for the graffiti on the school wall at Lower Wellington, right?"

They nod. I'm like a freaking spectator, which by the way, is just fine with me. "Well, if we go to the school authorities about this, you probably will not graduate, is that right?"

Justin says, very quietly "for sure, Mr. Woodley." David nods in agreement.

Dad leans both elbows on the table. He's wearing his dress shirt from work, with the tie off. "I don't want to do that. Look, I was a kid myself not that many years ago. I did some stupid stuff myself. But, we cannot let this go without some consequences."

Just then, Mom comes back in the room. She was wearing a slip on dress for dinner, but now she's changed to a tight tee shirt and a pair of shorts. The guys swivel their heads in her direction. Near as I can tell, she is not wearing a bra! "William," she says sweetly. "I couldn't help but overhear. I've got an idea what the boys can do."

Oh boy Mom -- I just bet you do.

Dad looks up at her. "Well, Lydia, go ahead."

She sits down at her end of the table and props her arms on the tablecloth. Her boobs of course, stick out even more. "Well, my book club. There are six of us. We all have rather large lawns. Suppose the boys cut the lawns this summer. I'll arrange for them to be paid. Then the payments can go back to the school, anonymously of course, to cover the re-painting of the wall. That way, they work, the school is reimbursed and nobody is hurt."

She looks up and smiles brightly. My Dad leans back and puts both hands behind his head. "Lydia! That's genius! How do you know the girls will go for it?"

She tosses her long hair. "Oh dear, you just leave that to me."

Dad shrugs his shoulders. "Boys? Acceptable? Oh -- Jerome, you are part of this you know."

"Yeah Dad, I figured."

The guys look at each other and nod. David speaks up. "Wow, Mrs. Woodley, I mean thanks. Sure, of course, right Justin?"

Neither of them look at my Mom. They keep looking at my Dad.

Mom stands up. "Good! We can start with Betsy Wilson. I'll call her and tell her it's a charity thing."

She goes in the living room, Dad stands up comes around and shakes hands with Justin and David. "Guys," he says, "no more stupid stuff, okay?"

Dad, you should only know!

They both nod and Dad goes off to his home office as Mom comes back in the dining room.

"All set boys, you start at the Wilson's house on Tuesday, day after graduation. We have enough mowing equipment here. Even a little trailer, right Jerome?"

"Yeah Mom, right" How can she be so freaking calm around us?

"Good! We have a trailer hitch on my SUV and I'll take you to the Wilsons. Then we will see who else might be interested in your talents." With that she winks and spins into the kitchen.

We look at each other and we are all turning red. The guys high five me and head for home.

******

I wake up Tuesday morning and realize that my high school days are behind me. I am accepted at Lehigh and will be there in the fall. The Prom Saturday night was cool. I had a date with Ruth Gilbert, a nice girl who helped me through Algebra Two last year. David did not get laid after all because his dad would not let him use the car. Justin didn't even have a date.

Graduation was no big deal except yeah, we all got our diplomas. And now it's summer. The only thing I really have any plans for is to mow some lawns and do some edging. I don't think we'll make any money at that since Dad wants the school reimbursed for cleaning up the graffiti, but we'll get a tan and I think we'll have about a month after that to just goof off.

I come down to breakfast and Dody is sitting at the kitchen table reading the back of the Cheerios box. Mom is sitting across from her. Dody is wearing her soccer uniform. Why I do not know. Mom has this moo-moo on, drinking coffee and reading the paper. She looks up at me and smiles. My ears turn red every time she looks at me. And yeah, I get half a heavy as well.

"Well here's the graduate! Give Mom a kiss."

I lean over and start to kiss her on her forehead but she grabs my head and moves up and kisses me on the lips. I feel her tongue slip in m mouth. Just for a second and then she lets me go. Now I do have a hard on.

I get breakfast and it's quiet in the kitchen. Then Dody says "On my way to Gloria's!" and she flies out the door. It's just me and Mom in the kitchen. Oh boy.

"Are the boys coming over , dear? It's past eleven".

"Sorry Mom -- Didn't know I slept that late."

"I'd like to get you underway at Betsy Wilson's before it gets too hot."

"Umm...I'll call them, Mom. " I reach for my cell phone but she hands me the cordless from the counter. I dial David and as I'm doing that, Mom is stroking the back of my neck. David answers.

"Dude? How quick can you get here. We gotta mow a lawn today." David sounds really grouchy. He's like that most of the time these days. I sense some problems at the Francks' house. "Okay man. One hour? Cool!"

I hang up but Mom has taken my hand and put it up under her moo moo. I feel the smoothness of her back. I'm holding my hand perfectly still. She begins to move it like a back scratcher. "Jerome?"

"Umm...yes Mom?"

"I didn't get a chance to ask you. Did I shock you the other day?"

"Which time?"

She laughs this little trilling laugh of hers. "Well okay -- both times. Did you enjoy your first blow job?"

Now you have to understand. There is no swearing of any kind in the Woodley house. And while the two words "blow" and "job" by themselves are innocent, put them together and it is a whole different story.

"Mom!"

"Well, did you?"

"God yes, Mom. I mean I was shocked and all."

"And when I fucked you the next day?"

Now that is a word about which there is no ambiguity. "Mom! I mean it was sensational. But I just feel, well weird."

"Well don't. Yes, there are customs that say this is wrong. But I do not believe that. You are a handsome, virile young man." She has slipped my hand down to where it is cupping her ass cheeks. "For me to make love to you and you to me seems the most natural thing in the world."

"But, Dad?'

"Look Jerome. I love your father. He is a wonderful man. We have a mature, sweet relationship. The fire is out of it, that's all. Happens after twenty years. But now you and I are sharing a wonderful experience. Enjoy it. I will too, okay?"

She takes her hand and puts it on my crotch and gives it a squeeze. Just then the doorbell rings. She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. She goes to the door. It's Justin.

He looks at my Mom and he blushes. "Uh -- hi Mrs. Woodley. I'm here, like I promised."

She kisses Justin on the forehead. "Come on in Justin. David is on his way, right Jerome?"

"Yeah. On his way." My cock is still throbbing.

We sit around and talk about the prom and graduation and about fifteen minutes later, David shows up. I look at the clock. It's already after noon. So much for cool weather.

"All right!" Says my Mom. "I'll call Betsy and tell her we are on our way. Jerome, hook up the trailer and get the riding mower and the edger, okay?"

Fifteen minutes later, my Mom is in the bikini top and shorts from the other day, we are all in the SUV with the equipment in the back and we are on our way to the Wilsons. I met Mr. and Mrs. Wilson a few times when they came for dinner or a barb-e-que. She is a tall blonde. A little bit skinny. Mr. Wilson is a big fat man. I think they look silly together.

Mom pulls up in front of the Wilson's. "Okay boys, out!" She sings. We pile out and I get the back off the trailer and run down the little slide so we can get the mower off. The Wilsons have a really nice house, a lot bigger than ours. They have this long lawn reaching up to the house. We are standing looking at it when Mom comes out of the house with Mrs. Wilson. I was wrong. Mrs. Wilson is not that skinny. She is tall. He blonde hair is cut short. But she is wearing a one piece bathing suit and her boobs are excellent as are her legs. Maybe since last week with Mom I'm just looking at older women differently.

"Betsy was on the back patio, but I wanted her to meet you boys." Mom holds Mrs. Wilson's hand and walks her down to us. We are all wearing tee shirts and shorts. Mrs. Wilson shakes each of our hands and looks us up and down.

"So," she says. "all you boys are high school graduates now, is that right?"

We all nod and mumble. "Good! All over eighteen, right?" We nod again. Why the hell would she ask that?

"Well," she says. "Come around back and let me show you the rest of the property. We troop behind her and David nudges me. He whispers "Look at her ass man! It's cool!"

We get around the back of the house and there is this huge patio and a really nice swimming pool. And then there's a back yard and some shrubs and flowers. Not much to mow, but a lot of edging.

Mrs. Wilson. Stops at the patio. "Where do you boys want to start?"

David nudges me again. "Tell you where I'd like to start, man."

My mom looks up. "Beg pardon David?"

"Uh, nothing Mrs. Woodley. I figure out front, right?"

Mrs. Wilson nods at us and picks up a pitcher that was on the table between two chaise lounges. Looks like Margaritas to me, but what do I know?. "Right boys. Go right ahead. Lydia and I will be right here."

I get on the riding mower and David takes the edger. Justin has a long spade and he's turning the soil in the flower beds. This goes on for about a half hour and I see my Mom coming around the house. By this time we are all stripped to our shorts and sweating. I turn off the mower.

"Boys!" My mom calls. "I don't think you have any sun screen on, do you?" We all shake our heads. "Not smart. Come around the back."

We loyally troop to the back of the house. Mrs. Wilson is in the pool, her hands on the edge, lazily kicking those great legs of hers. My Mom takes a bottle of sun screen and motions me over. She rubs it on my back and shoulders and then on my chest right down to my shorts. Yep, another hard on.

"Betsy!" She calls. "Come up here and give me a hand, will you?"

Mrs. Wilson hauls herself out of the pool and I see she's got some muscle in those arms. My Mom flips her the sun screen bottle. She motions to Justin to come over to the lounge chair where she is sitting now, a towel under her. She starts to rub Justin's back. "Can't reach you Justin," she says. "Come sit next to me." He sits down. She rubs his back and his shoulders and his neck and tells him to stand up again.

Meantime, my Mom is rubbing sunscreen on David. He is loving it. I look over at Justin. He is standing right in front of Mrs. Wilson and she is looking up at him. "Do you work out, Justin?"

Now that's funny. Justin is strong but he is skinny as a rail. "No ma'm Mrs. Wilson. "

"Oh, call me Betsy."

"Uh -- Betsy. No m'am."

"Well you look like you do. And Lydia tells me that you have some unusual muscles."

I swivel my head away from David and my Mom and look at the two of them. I notice the pitcher on the glass table between the lounges. Looks like the two ladies have been sharing the Margaritas.

Justin is just standing there, his arms at his sides, clenching his fists. Mrs. Wilson is rubbing the sun screen into his shorts. "Justin?" She says.

"Yes Mrs. Wilson -- Betsy?"

"Come in the pool. You should cool off."

"But, I only have these shorts and I can't get them wet, you know?"

"You have jockeys on underneath?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then come on!" She pulls at his shorts, undoes the zipper and slides them down around his ankles. He is wearing jockeys. She grabs him by the hand, picks up her Margarita glass and leads him to the pool. He walks slowly down the steps into the water and she follows him. She crooks a finger at him to follow her. She puts down her glass and does like a breast stroke to the other end of the pool.

Now, it's a nice pool, but not that big of course. We can see everything that is going on. She splashes some water at Justin. He splashes back. He looks back at us and smiles. She swims in back of him and grabs him around the chest and tries to pull him underwater. He flops back and she goes under. She lets go and comes up laughing. David and I are standing there watching. My mom is coolly putting the top back on the sun screen bottle and picking up her Margarita.

Mom calls out. "Go ahead Betsy. See if I'm not right!"

Betsy dives under water and I see Justin grab the side of the pool. She comes up for air. "Oh my God Lydia. You are right! It is amazing!"

Yeah, I know goddam well what they are talking about. I cannot believe this whole scene. I turn back to my Mom. "Mom. What the hell..."

"Oh Jerome relax. Take off your shorts. You too David. Climb in the pool."

She gives me a shove and I lose my balance and fall in the water, shorts and all. David strips down including his boxers and naked he leaps in with a half cannon ball.

Mom slips off her shorts, runs to the deep side of the pool and dives in. She's not wearing panties. And there we are. The five of us. Betsy is behind Justin. She has her arms around him but one hand is lower, like under water. He just has this shit eating grin on his face.

Mom swims up to me and kisses me full on the lips. She holds me very close. My hard on is right up against her. I look over my shoulder. Betsy Wilson has shucked off her bathing suit. Near as I can tell, her boobs are sensational. She spins Justin around. She lays back against the side of the pool, her arms on the edge. She puts her long legs around Justin and pulls him into her.

She is biting her lower lip. "Would you like some, Justin?"

"Wow! I mean I never have...well, except once."

"Stop talking and put that thing where it will do some good." With that she reaches under water and Justin is jolted up against her. Her legs move around his back and she starts to pump up and back. He takes his hands and puts them on her shoulders and they are swirling the water. Mrs. Wilson's eye lids are fluttering.

Mom grabs my cock and slides it in her cunt. We are just standing there, not moving. Suddenly I feel her cunt begin to stroke my cock. All by itself! Oh my God! My mom is a snapper! I heard about this but never believed it -- girls who can actually make their vagina lips grab you and pull you in and out. It's True!

I push her back against the side of the pool and her legs come out of the water. I ram my cock in her a little deeper. She wraps her legs around me and I am thrusting in an out very slowly. She whispers in my ear. "That's it my beautiful boy. You are learning. I am going to teach you how to really make love this summer."

I look over to my right and there's David. He is jerking off under water. I hear Betsy Wilson scream from the other side of the pool. "Oh my God Justin! Your cock is incredible. I'm, I'm cumming!!"

Mom's cunt tightens around my cock. She doesn't scream or even moan. She just kind of hisses between her teeth and I can tell she is cumming.. And with that, so do I. She slowly drops her legs and moves to let my cock slide out of her. Betsy Wilson is holding Justin's hand and walking him over to us.

David has stopped masturbating and is watching the four of us. As they come near, Betsy drops Justin's hand. "Oh David!" She cries. "You were left out, weren't you?"

"Well, gee Mrs. Wilson..."

"Nonsense, that is not fair! I can tell by the way she is slurring her words that the Margaritas have really kicked in. She takes David by the hand and leads him out of the pool, that great ass of hers switching in the sun.

She's got to be a good five or six inches taller than David, but she lies him down on one of the chaise lounges and crawls half on top of him. I see that he has one great boner himself. She slides down until her mouth is even with his crotch and takes his entire dick in her mouth.

"Holy crap, Mrs. Wilson!" He cries.

She lifts her head. "Don't want it David?"

"Oh no, Mrs; Wilson -- I mean, yes, I do, I do."

She giggles and gets down on him again. Justin is standing next to me just watching. Mom takes my cock in her hand under water and starts to stroke it. I get hard again. She pulls very softly and then reaches down and strokes my balls. I'm getting hot again.

I turn to her, but she keeps her hand on my cock. "Let me, dear. Just relax." She continues to stroke me until I feel it cummng. I do and she holds me gently then kisses me and winks. By the time I turn around, Betsy is sitting on the edge of the chaise lunge, still stark naked. David is lying there with a limp dick and smiling.

Mom gets up out of the pool, still wearing just her bikini top. "All right boys," she yells. "Recess is over! Finish up out front and then just mow back here."

12