Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day Ch. 07

Story Info
What's a MILF? A mother that I'd love to fuck.
1.6k words
4.39
103k
45
5

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - What's a MILF

In just the way she gushed, not only did he know that she knew what a MILF was but also he knew that the way to her heart was with compliments, sexual or otherwise. With no man in her life, obviously she was hungry for the attention of a man. Now, he wondered if she was hungry for sex from him, too.

"MILF? What's a MILF?"

Acting like the sexy diva she was, she looked at him, while biting her lip, before tossing her hair again in the way of a Playboy Playmate sexy kitten playing her part in a Playboy XXX movie.

"Um, well, don't get mad and take this the wrong way and out of context but a MILF is a mother that I'd like to fuck."

As soon as he said the word fuck, he could feel his eyes fall from her face to her tits and to her pussy. Imagining her naked, as if the mere thought of fucking her was the code word to his sexual arousal, he felt his cock harden by the mere thought of fucking his mother.

"So, is that it?" A look that he's never seen from her before, she looked at him with lust in her eyes. "You'd like to fuck me?" She looked at him with the interest of a blind internet date sitting across from him in a cocktail bar.

With his mind twisted in the way that he was so focused on having incestuous sex with his mother, even though she asked a rhetorical question, he turned it around in his mind, while pretending that she was the one, who actually asked him, if he wanted to fuck her. Honestly, as if it was a test and/or a trick question, he didn't know how to answer her seemingly innocent question. Only, his mother the Queen of double sided questions, meaning what she said but never saying what she means, never asked innocent questions. With her questions a double sided sword, he knew that, however he answered her question, she'd lope off his head.

"Sorry, Mom for the disrespect. That was just an inappropriate figure of speech. Forgive me," he said a pausing, why debating if she should jump from the frying pan into the fire. "Actually, truth be told, in a perfect world where incest was not only acceptable but also encouraged," he said pausing again, before speaking. "I'd love to fuck you, I mean, make love to you, Mother," he said not believing that he actually said that to his mother.

"I see," she said falling silent, while looking down to study a spot on his carpet.

He followed her eyes with his, hoping that the spot wasn't a cum stain from one of his more violent masturbation sessions, when thinking of her naked and on her knees. Glad that he finally admitted his incestuous desire for her, he watched her, while wondering what she was thinking. Was she thinking about him fucking her? Was she thinking about her making love to him? Never able to tell with her, he wondered what she was feeling.

With her continuing to play with her hair, while giving him sexy looks, was she just as sexually aroused as he was? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. A line harder to cross than he had thought, sadly frustrating, maybe the only way he'll ever see his mother naked and experience his mother sexually is through his stories and/or in his sexual fantasies, while masturbating over the naked thoughts of her.

"Any time I go out with you, Mom, I mean, Elizabeth, people think that you're my girlfriend or my older sister. Unless they know us, never does anyone suspect that you're my mother. If they thought anything, they'd probably think you're a cougar dating a younger man."

"A cougar?" She blushed, while looking at him with lust in her eyes. "Do you mean in the way of Demi Moore with Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Lopez with that 24-year-old boy, toy dancer?"

"Yes," he said smiling that she mentioned Jennifer Lopez, his favorite female celebrity. Just as he knew she knew what a MILF was, he knew she knew what a cougar was, too.

"Oh, I rather like that thought," said Elizabeth putting a fingertip to her lips. "Me dating a younger man and a younger man wanting an old broad like me is a rather delicious thought," she said with a sexy laugh, while studying him.

"Actually, I'm sorry that I mentioned that, Mother. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of you being a cougar," he said with a nervous laugh.

She looked at her son with renewed interest, studied him, actually. With MILF and cougar, no doubt, on her mind, maybe she was thinking that he was a new gateway to her older woman with a younger man sexuality. Then, she validated his thoughts by verbalizing her thoughts.

"Maybe you can bring some of your college friends around for me to tease, when I'm out back and tanning in my sexy and revealing bikini," she said with a sexy laugh and throwing back her hair with a sexy toss of her head.

So uptight before, he couldn't believe the total transformation in his mother now. As if she was experiencing her own little sexual revolution by the mere mention of calling her a MILF and a cougar, he hoped that she included him in her plans to fuck and suck younger men. No longer thinking of her as his mother, he perceived her as a sexy, sexual woman, especially, when she looked at him like that, while tossing back her hair and smiling at him in that sexy way.

"I don't think so, Mother," said Jason suddenly feeling jealous that she'd sexually tease his friends and not sexually tease him. Besides, he didn't want his friends to think that his mother was a player, a MILF of a cougar, and a whore.

Both mother and son remained silent for a moment, while Jason imagined introducing his three, horny friends to her. He recalled the image of his mother in her barely there bikini, when his grandfather was oiling up her butt cheeks, so long ago. Never has he seen so much of her hot body, when she wears her barely there bikinis. Then, when she undid her bikini bra, while she was on her stomach, with the entire sides of her squished breasts so exposed, never has he seen so much of her tits. Not to mention, in the way her bikini bottoms were cut, as if she was wearing thong panties, instead of a bikini, never has he seen so much of her ass and what a fabulous ass she has.

At the time, coming home early from school because of a cancelled class, she didn't know he was home. She didn't know he was up in his room leering at her, while masturbating over her. She didn't know how much he saw of her and how much he wanted her hot body. Or did she know he was there watching her? Maybe, as lonely as she was horny herself, she was teasing him. The sight of her in her bikini was the inspiration that he needed to write his first story about her more than three years ago and with her giving him more inspiration with down blouses and up skirts, he has stopped writing incestuous stories about her, ever since.

Given the sexy image by her, he couldn't help himself from imagining bringing home his friends to leer at her nearly naked body from upstairs in his bedroom, while his mother tanned out in the hot sun by the pool. Suddenly feeling the inspiration for another incestuous story, he imagined introducing his mother to his three, horny friends. He wondered if they'd want her, as much as he wanted her. Surely, in the way that he imagined them staring at her, they'd give him the visionary proof in their lustful leers, that his mother was just as hot as he was twisted.

Sitting around the pool with the four of them staring at his mother's ass, before she sat up in her chaise lounge, while clutching her untied bikini top, he imagined himself going behind her to tie her top for her again. Only, tying it loosely again, loose enough that, when she stood and moved around, her breasts would surely make their appearance. Sure enough, as soon as she emerged from the house carrying a tray of lemonade for his friends and as soon as she leaned over them to serve them their drinks, he imagined her top coming untied and her big tits spilling out from small bra. Tying her loosely top for her again, while hoping she didn't notice, he imagined her diving in the pool and her surfacing without her bikini bra.

He imagined she not realizing that her breasts were on display, until one of his friends reached up to grab a handful. When he ran his finger over her exposed nipple, she recoiled from his grasp, but another one of his friends grabbed her and ripped her bikini bottom off of her. Now naked, he imagined her trying to cover herself with her hands and forearm, but his friends pulled her arms behind her back.

"Jason, help me," he imagined her screaming.

"I'll help you, Mother, that is, after I help myself," he imagined saying, while reaching out his hands to touch and feel her everywhere. Now naked, he imagined his friends forcing his mother down to her knees. Then, one by one, they took their wicked turns with her mouth.

"Let me ask you this, then," she said bursting the bubble of the new story that had quickly morphed and developed in his mind into, Mom and my Four, Horny Friends, a Gangbang.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a favorite story about me?"

To be continued...