Mom Sucked My Cock

Story Info
He didn't know how bad his mother needed it.
1.5k words
4.27
400.4k
158
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped by to see my Mom. My Dad was away for a few days and I knew my mother needed company. I walked into the house and I didn't see Mom. I looked out the back window and my mother was sunning herself out on the patio. I walked out to find my Mom in a bikini. I can't say I ever saw her wear that type of bathing suit.

My Mom was in her late forties. She still had a killer body. Her bikini top was showing plenty of cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes off of that area. Mom was in a beach chair and I pulled up another chair and sat across from her. I had my usual shirt and shorts on that day. Mom said she was glad I showed up. She was getting lonely all by herself in the house.

I probably didn't hear much of what she was saying. My eyes were glued to her boobs. That top didn't hide much. I felt my cock growing in my shorts. Mom must have caught me looking at her chest.

"My face is up here Kevin," she said to me.

I think my face got red. Mom had caught me staring at her breasts.

"It's okay," she said, "I get horny at times as well."

I was surprised my Mom would say such a thing to me. Mom said she wasn't getting along with my Dad these days. She was happy to have him out of the house for a few days time. I was sort of shocked Mom would tell me all these things. I didn't know things were this bad between them. That didn't stop me from looking my mother over. I hate to admit it but I wanted my Mom. There was no woman in my life at the moment. Mom looked so sexy to me.

"Are you getting an erection?" Mom said to me.

My bulge was showing and my Mom saw it. To this day I can't believe what I did next. I stood up and took my shirt, shorts and underwear off. I stood there with my half erect penis in front of my Mom. I guess she was a little shocked by what I had done. I had to go further. I stepped closer to my Mom. Mom swung around and she was sitting on the edge of her chair.

"Suck on it Mom, please." I said to her.

There was this long moment and then Mom reached out and took my dick in her hand. She stroked me a few times and then leaned forward. She parted her lips and took my prick in her mouth. Damn, that felt so good. I couldn't believe my luck. Mom began to bob up and down my cock. She was taking me right down to the root. It didn't take long before I was fully erect.

I didn't want to waste this. I pulled away and reached for her top. I managed to free her tits and then I went for her bottoms and got them off of my Mom. Maybe we were both surprised by the turn of events. I acted on what I had just done. I got my Mom's legs up. her pussy was all wet. I knelt down and I sunk my prick into her pussy.

Mom let out this gasp as I pushed in the whole way. I let her feel the length of my cock inside her. I began to pump my erect pole into her gaping pussy. Thankfully there were no neighbors nearby. They would have heard my Mom begging for my cock.

"Oh my God Kevin, fuck me hard!"

I started to go as deep as I could. Surprisingly my Mom felt tight. Her muscles were clamped down around my prick. I knew she needed fucked badly. I gave it to her as hard and deep as I could. I am around seven inches when erect. She took all of me deep into her belly. I remember the sun beating down on both of us that day. Sweat was pouring off both of us. I am sorry to say I didn't last all that long. Maybe fifteen minutes went by and I felt that twitch in my cock.

I couldn't bring myself to tell Mom I was close. I didn't want to pull out. I drove in deep a few more times and then I unloaded. My cream came pouring out and it flew deep into my Mom's steamy hole. I wish I could have captured my Mom's expression when I blew my load. She did squeeze my pecker and that made me cum even harder. We went some long minutes and then my cock was starting to get soft. I held it inside her to the bitter end.

I finally pulled out and it made a plopping sound. Mom and I both looked down. My white cream was leaking out of her spent pussy. Mom reached down with a couple of fingers and scooped up some of my love offering. She brought it to her mouth and she tasted my seed.

"I better go in and get cleaned up," she told me.

A few minutes later she came back out and she was still naked.

"Do you think you could go again?" She asked.

I had no idea but I was going to do my best. We gathered up our clothes and went back to one of the spare bedrooms. Mom told me to get onto my back. She joined me on the bed and went to work on my limp pecker. Surprisingly, she made me hard in record time with her mouth once more. Once I was erect she mounted me. I watched as she took hold of my dick and guided it to her hole.

Mom sunk down onto my cock. It went smoother this time. There was still plenty of my cum inside my Mom's pussy. I reached up and cupped those big melons of hers. That really got my mother revved up. Her areolas were saucer shaped and large. I started to pinch her nipples as she rode my cock. Mom slammed down hard onto my rod. Our fucking took on an intensity.

"I need your cock Kevin," she kept telling me.

I told my Mom she could have my cock anytime she wanted it. I knew my mother was going to need fucked more than this one day. I brought my hips up to meet my mother sliding up and down my erection. Mom's tits were practically slapping her chest. We went longer this time around.

"Can you cum again?" My Mom was practically pleading with me.

I didn't think I had much more to give but I managed to give Mom a small load of my seed. The results were the same. Mom milked me dry of my love offering. She clamped down around my prick and got the hot cum she desired. Once we finished, Mom collapsed onto my chest. She started kissing my lips as hard as she could.

"Mmmmm, I think I could grow to enjoy this," she said.

Whenever my Dad was away for a few hours or even days, I was in my Mom's pussy. I took her in every position I knew. Mom would get on all fours and I entered her from behind. Mom's tits would be touching the bed as I pounded her pussy. Sometimes I would take her in the shower. Mom would place her hands on the shower wall. I had her bend at the waist and then enter her from behind.

There is something erotic about hot running water hitting your body and your cock is embedded in your Mom's tight pussy. Mom tended to get loud in the shower.

"I need your seed Kevin," she often pleaded with me as we had sex in the tub.

Some time passed after our initial lovemaking. After one love session my Mom dropped a bombshell.

"I'm think of getting a divorce from your father," she told me.

I think my jaw dropped when I got that news. She said that she never had sex with my Dad these days. She would much rather have me as her lover, if that was okay with me. I did wonder how all this would play out. Mom was over twice my age. How would she explain me being around all the time. I told her she had to do whatever made her happy.

"If I left your father, would you still want me?" She asked.

I told her I would want her for as long as she wanted me. She had one final question.

"Would you ever consider impregnating me?"

I was stunned. Where did that come from. She knew it was from out of the blue. Would I think about it and give her an answer. I said I needed some time to think about what she proposed. Mom said she wanted another child before she was too old. If she did, she wanted me to be the father. I went back to my apartment that night. I was on the bed stroking my dick.

I pictured my mother with a big belly, all caused by me. It got me so excited I shot a stream of cum all over my chest. One way or the other, I will be fucking my Mom from here on in.