Mom takes Her Meds and Her Son Ch. 01

Story Info
MILF mom takes her medications, and gets taken in return.
4.9k words
4.27
287.6k
276

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the day I turned my wife into a slut for young cock.

My wife was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2010 and immediately was told to lose at least 30 pounds. Since the birth of our third child in the late 1990s, she had put on about 30-35 pounds and puffed up to a heavy 180. It had affected our sexual relationship, and now the disease was a huge setback to both of us.

Stephanie took it like the warrior she is, though. Made to understand how the extra weight and some poor eating habits take an unnecessary toll on the body, she tackled the assigned 1,800 calories-a-day diet like a middle linebacker, determined to "get the best of it" before it gets the best of her.

The pounds did not come off easy, at first. She grew frustrated sometimes, and by year one, had only lost 7 pounds. But those seven were reason to celebrate, as she dropped a full dress size in the process. That re-energized her and on New Year's Eve, she had her final alcoholic beverage – as the new strong RA drugs she was to take nightly could not be taken with alcohol.

We had a fantastic NY Eve. I got her drunk for what would we both knew would be the final time in her life. That night we had crazy mad sex, making me yearn for "the early days" of our then-22-year-marriage, when we fucked like rabbits in heat at the drop of a hat. Whenever and wherever, just "say the word" and we were heavy at it.

She kept on with the diet. It became her daily regimen and we ended up with two different shopping lists and two different meals every night.

Fast forward 18 months, and my wife was at the top of her game. Although the onset of the RA was imminent, she'd lost weight – and inches – like a trooper. On July 4 2011, I raised a stein of Sam Adams to her virgin daiquiri, as we toasted the loss of her unbelievable 40th pound. She was now down to a weight I hadn't seen her at in almost 20 years, down from her former "rotund" self to a size 8 dress. She glowed spectacularly, and was deliciously proud of her achievement. She had every right to be.

And her figure, oh man – the diet of "all the right foods" and her now-regular exercise was paying off big dividends. She started at a place called Curves, where the machines do all the work for you until they gradually roll back the machination and have you do all the work. Then came Gold's Gym, which she loved for its pool. With her RA, there are a lot of things she cannot do, but in the pool, she is able to use the zero-weight-and-resistance to her advantage. Once she was there, the pounds began melting away.

But her RA will never go away, and the strong meds she takes are part of her daily routine. She takes a medication I still cannot pronounce four times a day. Then at night, she has to take her "knock-out drug," Opana. It's the heavy narcotic that wiped out any chance of her ever drinking alcohol again – the meds say right on the bottle, "Consumption with alcohol could lead to death."

She takes her Opana every night at 11 p.m., on the nose, and is out like a light by 11:15 or 11:20, it's that fast. Plus, the strength she takes is the minimum, but it was more for a body mass of 150-plus pounds, and not the 135 she was down to right now.

We explained the meds to our three kids, Kevin, Todd and Marcy, in case something ever happened and their mom was unresponsive, or if I was not around to help out. They understood, and were made to understand the difference between the meds.

This went on for a full year and she maintained the weight – gaining a couple of pounds here, and losing them back later, but staying with 135-137 as an average. Stephanie's breasts remained full from the weight she had gained. She'd been a 34B but was a 40D when she'd hit her top weight, her upper torso gaining girth and accounting for the "40" in her bra size.

Once she lost the weight, we BOTH feared her breasts would "shrivel away," but they did not – much to her – and MY – delight, as her bras are all 38Ds. "Ahhhh, the benefits of eating right and proper exercise," I smiled to myself many a time while we made love and I enjoyed her new size.

As for my family, my oldest son Kevin graduated from college the same year my daughter started. My middle boy, Todd, was "trying to find himself," as they say. His grades were not spectacular, and his "dream" of being a surgeon bit it when all he could do was get into community college here. He started working part-time for an electronics store in The Galleria and had just received a promotion to full-time, getting more hours, better pay and his own benefits. He was still living with us at the time, trying to save enough money to eventually move out and get his own place.

So ... then, "it" happened. It was the day after Thanksgiving that year is when it all started.

I had to go in to work after we returned from a large feast at a relative's house. It was about 8 p.m. and Stephanie was already tired, so she went to lie down. I asked Todd to make sure he woke her up to take her meds, if I was not back by 11 p.m. yet. He agreed, so I went to work.

At about 10:15 or so, I realized I was not quite done with work yet, and didn't know if I would be able to leave in time to make sure Steph took her drug. I called Todd on his cellphone and asked him if he was home, and if could make sure his mom took her medication.

He got all frantic on the phone, saying he was in a neighboring city at a friend's house, and was not sure if he was coming back home that night. I got extremely pissed at him, read him the riot act and hung up. I made amends with my co-workers, who were all well aware of the medical goings-on with my wife over the past three years. I grabbed my keys and said I would be back in about an hour, and bolted from work.

I arrived home at 10:45 p.m. and walked upstairs, and gently woke Steph. She was glowing even in her sleep, as tired as she was. Her face had that look of the 27-year-old woman I'd married two-plus decades earlier. She let out a soft, "Hi" while barely opening her eyes. I helped her take the Opana and knew she would be out like a light for the night in a matter of minutes. I left the drug container on her nightstand, the "Friday" slot empty from the pill she'd just taken. I decided to take a shower before heading back to work, as it had been an unusually warm 75 degrees that day here in Houston, and frankly, I deserved a hot, relaxing shower.

After I'd stepped out of the shower and began to dry off, I heard a noise in the other room. A voice. "What the hell?" I thought and hurriedly finished drying off, in case I was about to confront some intruder.

I snapped off the bathroom light and cracked the door, ready to emerge and start sneaking around just as a body came into my line of sight.

It was Todd.

I breathed a sigh of relief, glad I wasn't going to have to confront a burglar. I stood back with nothing but the bathroom door and a towel between me and my son. I was about to yell out to him when I heard another voice. A second voice. And they were both in our bedroom, just feet away from me.

"You sure she's asleep?"

"She's not asleep, I told you. She's knocked out," I heard Todd say. "See?" He grabbed the pillbox from the nightstand. "She took her medicine already, and she's knocked out. Hahahehe."

"Wow. That's wild," the second voice said. "You ever think of taking one of those? I bet they'd kick your ass!'

"No, I can't. She only has enough for two weeks at a time, and she'd know right away if one was gone," Todd said. "And besides, it's easier this way."

Easier, he said ... easier. Huh? What's THAT about?

Just then, Todd reached down and grabbed the comforter and sheet covering my unconscious wife. He slowly peeled it back, holding it up in the air, exposing her body. Slowly, a few inches at a time, he lifted the covers for he and his friend to see.

She was wearing a red-and-black nightie that came down to her upper thigh, over a pair of black panties she liked to sleep in.

"Duuuuude, your mom is fine. A definite MILF now, man," the friend said. "I know, right?" Todd answered. "See, I TOLD you she had big boobs."

Holding the covers up in the air like he was, I could not see what vantage point he and his friend had, but evidently there was plenty of skin showing. With his free hand, Todd reached down and began touching her. Whether it was her thigh, her stomach, her breast, I couldn't be sure.

His friend stepped back. "Dude, you sure she's not gonna wake up?" he said.

"Nah, she's out. Watch." Todd laid the sheets down, and grabbed her breast through her nightie, and began squeezing it and feeling it, and lowered his head to her nipple.

"What the hell?" I thought. I could not BELIEVE what I was seeing! I started looking around for something, anything, to put on so I could get out there to confront these two.

I went to look in the clothes basket in the bottom of the linen closet, but found nothing there to put on. But while I was looking around, I noticed one thing – I'd developed a RAGING hard-on.

"What the fuck is THIS about?" I pondered, watching as my cock, standing out and erect, as it pulsed one, two, three times. "This shit is giving me an erection??!??" I couldn't believe it!

I returned to the door and looked out – WHOA!

The friend was rubbing Stephanie's thighs just below her panty-clad pussy, and Todd had his cock out and was rubbing it on her cheek!! HOLY SHIT! And Todd's cock looked HUGE, bigger than mine, most certainly.

He leaned over and gently turned her by the cheek so her face was toward him. He slowly clasped her nose, inhibiting her breathing. Her mouth instinctively fell open, to catch her breath. He released her nose, moved his cock forward, and began rubbing it on her lips.

"Do it, man. Stick it in there. She's never going to know!" his friend said with a laugh. Todd began inching it in – further, further, slowly into her mouth, as it adjusted to the large invader.

The friend was now rubbing her slit through her panties, gently at first – surely afraid that this type of maneuver would most certainly wake her up.

It didn't. "Ohhhh, man, your mom's pussy is hot as hell," he told my son. Todd responded with, "Wait 'til you get to feel her mouth, bud. This is fucking incredible." He slipped his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat, and began banging away.

Todd cradled my wife's head in his hands as he began to slide his monstrous cock into and out of her mouth. He started breathing heavy as he picked up the pace, with a good rhythm in and out of her gaping mouth. I closed my eyes and could envision her lips wrapped securely around his cock, practically sucking it in and out. Todd gathered her hair up in onehand and leaned back, using her hair to bring her head forward and backward on his swollen cock.

The friend was now lying on the bed, his head between my wife's legs. He was lapping at her pussy, although I could not see him, from this angle. His lips smacked on her as he sucked and sopped up her juices, which he bought to a flow with the rapid fingering he had already done to her.

He had his arms wrapped around her thighs and his fingers were pulling at her, spreading her labia so his tongue could get at her clit. "This is fuckin' great, Todd," he said. "Mmmmm, man, she's sweet as hell."

At that very moment – I came. I erupted. Like a geyser. My cock shot a blistering rocket of hot scorching cum all over the back of the bathroom door. I had to reach down and hammer out more and more. I was beating off like a madman, hoping and praying that they did not hear me. They didn't, because right about then Todd straightened up, let out a big moan and said, "Hhoooahhh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming in my mom's mouth! Ohhh, yeaahhhh!"

My own orgasm ripped through me like lightning. So strong, in fact, that I slumped down to my knees, a combination of the powerful orgasm and the weak-in-the-knees feeling I got as I saw someone – my own son – having sex with my totally unsuspecting wife, and getting himself off doing it.

He had already come in her mouth, probably down her throat, but that didn't stop him. He was now practically pistoning her, skull-fucking her. His fingers were wrapped in her hair, guiding her face and lips onto his stiff cock, and he was moaning and thrusting with each pull of her face toward him.

Just then, the friend's cellphone rang. The ring tone scared the shit out of me, and I almost blew my cover while blowing my wad.

What I did NOT see, however, while I was trying to get back to my knees, was the friend snapping photos of his fingers in my wife's twat. My son draped some of my wife's beautiful long blonde hair over the side of her face and guided one of her hands up to rest on his mammoth dick.

That was the moment that I would long come to regret.

I couldn't believe how hard my cock was again, as I heard the commotion die down outside the door. When I peeked again, they were gone. I could not see Todd or his friend. I peeked out, opened the door a bit wider, and walked out, stark naked just in time to hear my son's Mazda 6 back out of the drive and take off down the street.

What the FUCK just happened? I set busy cleaning my jism off the back of the door and grabbed some clothes out of a dresser drawer. My cock was STILL hard, I couldn't believe it. I touched it and it was hot, pulsing still. I looked up at my wife ...

I walked over to my marriage bed – the bed my wife still lay in, unconscious, covers turned back and panties pushed aside. I walked up and fixed her clothes and replaced the covers ... then, did it.

Don't call me sick, don't cuss me out, and don't wonder, "What the hell is WRONG with you, man!" – but something just took me over. I stuck my cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, in it went ... just as my son had done moments earlier.

Mixed thoughts poured through my brain – this was MY wife, there's nothing at all wrong with what I'm doing right now. This is just a man having sex with his wife, nothing more and nothing less. When she wakes up in the morning, I'll just tell her what I did, and that'll be the end of it.

Over the years during our love-making, Stephanie has given me head many times. She loves it, sucking on my cock before scooting up and planting herself down on it and riding me with my now hot-and-sticky love muscle deep inside her. She loves giving head, I told myself, as I worked my cock in and out of her mouth.

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as the warmth of her mouth and the wetness of her tongue bathed my member. But standing there with my eyes closed, all I could envision was my son, his hands on the back of Steph's head, guiding her mouth and face on and off and on his rigid love-stick. I could see it, as if in slow motion ... And just as I pictured Todd's eruption and could almost hear him echoing, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in my mom's mouth!" – I too erupted in the hot cavern of her mouth and throat.

When I'd finished, I looked down. She had cum running out of her mouth and onto her pillow, probably a combination of my son's spunk and my own cum. I returned to the bathroom and got some tissue and warmed a wash cloth to clean her up. I brushed her hair back to show her beautiful face and gently dabbed at her as I cleaned up every bit I could.

I then had to change her pillow case, so she wouldn't roll over in it and get her face and cheek all sticky. I did that, lifted her head, and replaced the pillow and laid her back down.

I walked back a few feet, stood and stared ... half at her, and half into space, wondering – what was I going to do about this? Why hadn't I intervened? Did I just cuckold myself? Why did that turn me on so much? And could I ever remember having an orgasm that powerful, that it took me off my feet, in my previous 55 years?

I pulled on some shorts and called work. They were OK, and said they did not need me back at this late hour. There were just a couple things I had to do, and I could do those in about a half-hour on my desktop computer at home.

I walked out into my office area and sat down at the computer – the very computer I am typing this saga on right now. I pounded out my work, then – I don't know what possessed me, but – I went to the search engine and typed in, "Son and Mom sex."

I've never been a big fan of online porn and hadn't really done much of it, always afraid of any technological footprint I may accidentally leave. But for the next hour, I perused some of the most sexually arousing video clips – all of it, of course, staged using porn stars in the place of "mom" and "son." But nevertheless, I soon found my cock in my hand and sure enough, I erupted AGAIN, for the third time that evening. Amazing.

After making sure work had received my documents, I laid down on the couch, trying to take in all that had happened. I must have drifted off to sleep because I woke up several hours later to College Game Day on the television before me. It was Saturday morning already and I had slept like a bady the rest of the night.

I got up and apprehensively walked into the bedroom. Stephanie was NOT in bed. I froze, rigid, like a statue. "Uh-ohhhh," I thought. I crept to look into the bathroom, and she was not there either. The bathroom was humid, with a heat rising, evidence that she had gotten up and already taken a shower. I walked to the top of the stairwell. "Hey Steph, you down there?" Silence. Hmmm, what's up?

I went downstairs and happened to look out through the patio door blinds and there she was – in her full robe, slippers on her feet, legs crossed, sitting on the deck and sipping some coffee. It must have been about 60 degrees already, one of the hotter stretches of weather for a Thanksgiving I could remember.

"Hey hon," I stammered as I slid the glass door open. She looked up from her cup and beamed a smile at me. "Well hello stranger," she replied, putting the coffee cup down and standing to hug me as I walked over to her.

We both sat back down, and she returned to her coffee. We were both silent for a few minutes. "Lovely out here, huh?" she said. "Yeah, it's great," I replied. "I can probably even mow the yard today! Mowing, in November, that's insane."

We both laughed. After a few more minutes of solitude, she rested her coffee cup in her lap, put her left hand on my leg and said, "So, how was YOUR night, hon?"

("CRAP, BUSTED!" I instantly thought). "Uhh, OK, I guess," I stammered. Should I respond? What should I say now? Dare I say anything at all? Dare I ask it? Well, I did ... "And how about you?"

She laughed a cautious little laugh. "Well, you know me and my little blue-striped friend," she said, referring to the Opana medication she takes. "I was out like a light. I don't remember anything, anything at all."

Good, I said to myself, hoping she could not see me breathe a sigh of relief. But then, then, THEN – she said, "Did you have yourself a little fun last night?"

Her hand grabbed the inside of my thigh and gripped it, hard, but not enough to hurt. "Yooowwww," I withdrew, faking injury, and laughed. "What was THAT for?"

"For taking advantage of your wife without her being able to enjoy it, that's what!"

Oh. My. Fucking. God! She KNEW! Shit was about to hit the proverbial fan. I nearly fainted right there.

"Honey, I, I can –" I stuttered and stammered. But she put a finger to my lips. "Shhhh. No need to explain. I understand."

That comment hit me like a ton of bricks. Huh? How could she "understand" ... and what did she know? What? What was I hearing?

"Hon," she said. "When I woke up, I rolled over and you weren't there. I sat up, felt kinda strange, as if the drug had some sort of 'side effect' or something. My jaw hurt. I looked down, and for SOME REASON (she emphatically gave that "some reason" a loud, long crisp dose of sarcasm) ... for SOME REASON my pillow had one of the oldest pillow cases we own on it. I hadn't used that sheet set on the bed in years."

12