Mom takes Her Meds and Her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Spy camera catches action, as son switches her meds.
3k words
4.29
134.8k
141

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in a strange predicament, as I caught my son and his friend having sex with my passed-out wife. I failed to intervene – I was as aroused as I was upset – so I decided to get a spy cam installed. If I happened not to be home, I could then see – and more importantly, record – anything that goes on like this again.

It'd been about three weeks since the last incident occurred. I had raced out that next day after Todd and his friend played with my wife, and bought an Xtreme Life smoke detector camera and replaced the aging smoke detector in our bedroom (I also had to replace four others, so as not to arouse suspicion; I got up on a ladder right in front of my wife, who knew no different. I felt like Agent 007).

The best thing about the unit I purchased, for the high-dollar value, was that it could be monitored from at least two mobile devices. I downloaded an app on my cellphone and my laptop so I could "tune in and turn on" whenever I chose to.

My wife Steph had been battling a sore throat of late, and the "horse pills" she takes are aggravating and hard for her to swallow, to say the least. Her major meds for her rheumatoid arthritis do not come in gel or capsule form. During her recent Orencia infusion, her rheumatologist recommended we just crush the pills up and either take them with a yogurt or pudding, or just wash the crushed-up powder down with water.

My wife is no wimp when it comes to taking medication, so other than the sore throat, she said, "Why ruin good yogurt?" We crushed up her tablets and took them that way.

I had been watching footage of some video I had shot with the smoke alarm cam. Nothing at all. That was good ... and, in a curiously bass-ackward way, kinda a letdown.

I constantly think back to that night of sexual deviance, and remember how hard I got, and how I practically ejaculated without even touching myself, watching and listening to the sexual assault on my wife, in my own bed.

Todd was around the house one day and asked what I was doing when I was pulverizing his mother's two pills. I explained it, and showed him how it's done in case I am ever out of town and Steph needs his help. He observed appropriately, and took a mixture up to his mother.

A couple days later, I was assigned to cover a Friday night high school football playoff game up in Austin. It's about a six-hour round-trip drive, so I knew we wouldn't be getting back until about 2 or 3 a.m. that Saturday morning. In fact, some of the crew wanted to just spend the night in order to hit the Austin bars after we'd filed our reports, and then drive back in the morning.

I informed Steph and Todd, as well as my daughter, Marcy, who goes to school about 20 miles from the football stadium site. I met her for an early dinner before heading to the game, which turned out to be a 56-9 blowout. The Austin powerhouse ran roughshod over our Houston area team. It was so depressing; I decided to head home and let my two younger co-staffers party hard in Austin.

I started driving home and stopped at a major highway interchange to get gas and an energy drink, to make sure I got home. I was about 100 miles from home when I stopped. I went inside the truck stop to pay for my gas with my phone account, when I looked down and saw a folder on my spy cam app. I hadn't checked it in a day or two, so I thought I would take a look when I got back to the car.

Back in the car, I clicked the app, opened the folder, and killed out all the old dates. I then clicked on "Live" and – I almost wished I hadn't. I IMMEDIATELY wished I hadn't – but was glad I did.

The camera view is, of course, from the 8-foot ceiling above the bedroom door. What I saw made me shudder – my naked wife was on all fours, facing the headboard. Some guy I had never seen before had his hands in her hair, pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth. He was yanking her head, on, off, on, off, on, off his obviously hardened cock.

The mic with this cam is weak, but the picture is insanely sharp. I could hear him moaning, and saying, "Yeah, awesome, yeah, this is great, aww-www, yeah ... Mmmmm suck it, bitch!" His head was tilted back a bit and I could see his eyes were shut, as he continued to slide his spit-slippery dick in and out of Steph's mouth.

Another guy, a black kid, was fucking my wife! He was on his knees pumping her doggy style. At first, he had his hands on her hips and was thrusting into her – sometimes very hard, forcing her to take the other guy's cock deeper into her throat. Then he would hold her really tight and rip off a series of short and fast-as-lightning strokes into her pussy.

He came close to Steph, leaned forward onto her back and was playing with her tits, first his left hand, then his right. I couldn't see the action there, but I suppose he was squeezing and mauling her breasts, and playing with her pencil-eraser-sized nipples.

There were three other guys in the room, all obviously arounf Todd's age. Two were dressed, and one only had on boxers and was squatting on the bed with his cellphone out – snapping photos or recording video, or maybe both.

Holy Shit! I couldn't believe this chaotic scene – and Steph looked like she was awake! What the Fuck?

I got out my laptop – bigger screen, better view – and hit the app there. By the time the app opened, the black kid had moved up to her head and was rubbing his cock on her cheek, while yet another guy, still clothed, was kneeling below Steph and munching on her clit.

Steph's body was reacting to the throttling that her sex organs were receiving. It was pushing forward and backward, meeting each pulsing thrust into her throat, and grinding down onto the tongue attacking her clit.

All of a sudden, I heard laughter, but didn't see anything. My son Todd walked into the room, right underneath the smoke detector, with yet another guy – Brian, one of his high school buddies he had hung out with since grade school.

"You enjoying that, man? I told ya you would, but you fuckers didn't believe me!" Todd said, and everyone laughed. Brian appeared to hit my son in the chest and exclaimed, "See, I TOLD you that Ambien is worth every penny!"

Ambien? Huh? I'd heard of it, but why would Steph take that? While I watched the continued sex show on the laptop – now Brian was climbing between her legs to fuck her, the black kid was down on the sheets sucking on Steph's enormously-hanging 36D tits, while a new kid was rubbing his face on her lips and swiftly inserting his cock into her mouth – I was looking up Ambien on my phone.

"Todd, I have ALWAYS wanted to fuck your mom, ALWAYS!" BRi exclaimed, as he slid his manmeat into her now-glistening sex-soaked pussy. "Ahhhh, this ... is ... ahhhh ... Greeaaaattt!" he said. His hands were clenched arounr her hips as he rapid-fire pounded his rhick cock into her, his balls smacking onto her ass with each stroke.

"Dude, Bri killed it – this shit works!" said one guy, rubbing his cock on my wife's face while his buddy (I call him "Big Guy" because he looked to be about 6-foot-4) looked to be orgasming in her mouth and throat. Cum ran everywhere down her face when "Big Guy" pulled out, and "Dude Guy" took his turn in her mouth.

"Ambien" I read from the website, "is considered a hypnotic/sedative type of medication. Ambien not only acts quickly, it can produce carryover effects the next day.

"In general," the description informed, "people do not remember doing these things when they wake up in the morning. These activities can be dangerous, since people are not fully awake or alert.

"Ambien has been known to cause memory loss (amnesia), when a person cannot remember what has happened for several hours after taking the medicine."

Holy shit – this is like a comatose, knock-out drug!! Well, it was no WONDER Steph was able to stay on all fours – she probably had NO IDEA what was happening to her! And from the description of the drug, she's not going to remember any of this, even though she may be cognizant of it right now!

"I crushed that shit up and gave it to her tonight, instead of her usual stuff," Todd said. "It knocked her the fuck out alright. We came up, stripped her down and, baby, she just sat there and let us."

"Yeah ... ohhhh yeah. She (huff) ... didn't say (puff) ... hardly anything ..." Brian stammered while still fucking my wife. But now "Boxers Guy" held one of her legs up in the air, allowing Brian to penetrate even deeper into her cunt.

"Like stripping a mannequin ... uhhhnnnhh ... unnhhhh ... she just ... sat there ... just like this," Brian said before he suddenly leaned his head back, went rigid, and held tightly onto Steph's hips. He was coming, shooting his hot sperm deep inside her while moaning and thrashing above her.

"FUCK YEAH!! Ohhhh fuck yeah!" he said. "This is one ... ahhh ... hot ... ahhh ... mom's ... pussy!" He then resumed his assault but didn't last long, slipping down and off of her as he tried to catch his breath.

It continued like this for another 20, 25 minutes – guys fucking her in the mouth, cumming down her throat and in her face, fucking her pussy, eating her clit and playing with and gnawing on her titties.

The, at one point, Dude Guy pulled out of Steph's mouth and quickly finished his own ejaculation, all over her face and in her hair. Steph suddenly collapsed onto the bed, letting out a big, huge sigh.

I think it scared all the guys, as they all stopped for about 10-15 seconds – I think they were scared they'd actually, literally fucked her to death.

"Mom? Mom? Mom!" Todd said, walking up to her face. He held her face up, and turned her head to face Brian. "Look, she's still awake. Her eyes are open ... hah-hah-hah! ... but she's got no idea what's going on. Do you, mom? Well, do you?" he said, shaking her head "no" from side to side.

They all laughed as Todd said, "OK, pick her up. My turn ..." – Oh my God, my son was going to fuck her now!

He stripped down, got beside her on our king-sized bed and directed Big Guy and Brian to pick her up – she weighs about 140 now, so these guys could lift her like a feather. They slo-o-o-o-o-o-wly began easing her do-w-w-w-w-w-n onto my son's erect prick. It was sticking up like a flagpole, thick and pulsing, just ready for her.

Then, I nearly shouted at the screen when Todd grabbed her hips and tilted her, bringing her backward toward his chest ... he was going to FUCK HER ASS!

Now, Steph is SO not into anal, it isn't even funny. I have tried just inserting a finger, up to a knuckle, into her tight asshole during sex. She'd clamp down, and start bitching and moaning about it. I have never even tried to have anal sex with her, she's just so adamant about it.

And now, here was my son, about to ream her ass with his 7-or-8-inch rod! Holy shit!

They dropped her down the last 5-6 inches, her ass enveloping his cock and her ass cheeks coming fully to rest on his hips. Steph let out a loud guttural moan, almost a howling sound. When they heard that sound, Todd stopped – his cock up inside his mom's now-deflowered ass, her head tilted back and her body convulsing like I'd never seen it before.

Todd started thrusting his hips up off the bed, as Big Guy and Brian leaned her forward now, into a reverse cowgirl, but with Todd buried in her ass. They put her arms forward and, somehow, it seemed like she was able to support her own weight, although very meekly and gingerly, above Todd.

But he was having none of this meek or gingerly stuff – he was now RIFLING his cock into her ass with reckless abandon. Her head seemed to roll back as if she was about to moan. But the guy who'd been standing off to the side all this time – our neighbor's kid, Tristan!! – got up on the mattress and pulled his dick out of his shorts and shoved it into her mouth.

Her body remained attentive, yet seemingly limp at the same time. She obviously had no control or awareness, yet her body was reacting to the sexual pounding it was taking.

I swear she orgasmed as Todd mechanically rose up and down, up and down, thrusting up, coming down, faster and faster in her ass.

Tristan was now enjoying Steph's mouth, pulling his cock all the way out, rubbing it all over her gaping lips, then slamming it back in. He stood over her with his dick in her mouth and throat, while Todd raised her off the bed with his maniacal thrusts into her ass.

"I wish my mom was worth fucking," Bri said, and all the guys laughed. True, Brian's mom is a big lady, probably pushing 225 pounds. No wonder the Ambien had poor Steph fogged out of her mind, if the dosage was intended for Brian's fat-ass mom.

Todd suddenly leaned up, wrapped his arms around her stomach region, and then violently flipped both of them over – and never left her ass.

"Make me cum, mom! Dammit, make me cum!" Todd was shouting, being urged on by the other guys – cheers of "Fuck her, Todd, ream her ass" and "Go! Go! Go! Fuck her!" and "Fuck her good, buddy!" among other chants.

Steph's face was buried in a pillow, her left arm flopped above her head and her right arm hanging off the side of the bed, while Todd absolutely railed into her at breakneck speed. You could hear him panting and puffing, like a steam train chugging up the steepest of mountain slopes.

All of sudden, he threw his head back, and yelled out. "AAHHHHHH, FUUUUUUUCKK!" Obviously, he was cumming deep in her bowels, the first person to ever do that to her. "Ohhhh fuck yeah, mom!! That was fucking intense!" he exclaimed as he collapsed forward, sweaty, onto her back, amid light cheering and applause from the others, who were now starting to look around the room for their clothes.

We have a small two-cushioned couch at the foot of the bed, and two guys were putting on their shoes and pulling on their shirts. Brian was standing to one side, his pants on but his cock out, still rubbing it on my wife's face. "Damn, she's fine, Todd. How did you not wanna fuck her while growing up?"

"Well, she's my mom, man," Todd said, which caused the others to laugh. Big Guy nailed Todd hard with a punch to the shoulder. "Tell me, honestly, you've wanted to fuck her for a LONG time, right, Todd?"

"Well, to be truthful," he said, "Yeah, I have. I've seen her in her bra and panties, and I snapped some shots a couple times when she didn't see me. I've beat off to those images a lot. And I mean, A LOT," he said, and they all laughed again.

My wife moved her arm slightly, repositioning her legs slightly. "Hey, let's clean her up real quick, and we better get the fuck outta here," Brian said. My son emerged from the bathroom with a wash cloth and was cleaning her face, very softly wiping her forehead, cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Dude Guy grabbed some Kleenex and was wiping at her pussy. "Man, there's a lot of cum here." Todd said he'd come back and change the sheets before she woke up.

Slowly, they all ambled out of the bedroom – every last one of them looking over their shoulders at her as they left. Her legs were still gapped, that abused pussy still visible, her body having been thrashed and manhandled like never before.

Todd came back about five minutes later and pulled the sheets up over her body. He caressed and petted her head like one would a favorite doll or a faithful dog, staring down into her face, her eyes now closed tight.

My own cock was rock hard, and I hadn't even noticed how I had been stroking it through my khakis. I withdrew it and gave it two or three strokes, and it literally EXPLODED like a gushing Texas oil well, cum shooting everywhere.

I continued to whack it and whack it, thinking about what I'd just seen – wishing I had been a part of it, wishing I had been cramming my dick into her mouth, or shoving it up her pussy, or rifling her ass like that ... and then I came AGAIN!

I let the spunk flow out, then drip down my now-deflating dick, all over my hand and pants as well. It's a good thing I already had gas and a drink, because there was no way I could get out of my car now – it looked like someone had flicked about a dozen spoonfuls of tapioca all over me.

I packed away the laptop, plugged my phone into the car charger, took a huge hit of my now-warming energy drink, and pointed the car toward home. I rolled onto practically deserted I-10, and accelerated to what felt like warp speed.

Saturday was going to be a whole 'nuther day, for everyone involved. Especially me.