Mom, Thank You

Story Info
A son and his mom.
2.6k words
4.37
167.1k
141

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom and I live together in upper Westchester, New York. My name is John and this is my story.

A few years ago, my dad was killed in an automobile accident. It was then that mom decided to move to northern Westchester. She bought a nice, old colonial house that was set in from the road and private, The house had an inground pool and a hot tub.

Mom worked from home and I attended the local high school and would be graduating in a couple of months.

I had made several friends, including my girl friend, Vicky. She was eighteen and always kidded me about being older than me, even if it was just by a day.

Vicky was 5'5", about 110 pounds, gorgeous red hair, green eyes, the perkiest boobs you ever imagined and the most inviting ass you could envision.

I was eighteen and my graduation was coming up in two months and mom was going to give me a party.

Gloria, my mom, was thirty-six. She and dad had me right after they married. For a mom, she was really hot.

Every now and then, I would see her swimming in the pool naked. Of course, she never knew I saw her but when I did, I could not wait to get to my bedroom to jerk off.

Mom was 5'7", 125, slender from working out, nice legs, well toned ass and tits and nipples that you would die for. I always wished I could remember sucking those nipples when she breast fed me.

One day mom said she wanted to speak to me later that evening about the party, so she said.

We finished dinner, did the dishes and she took me into the den.

Mom was in her short cut offs and oversized shirt and I could tell she had no bra on, which wasn't unusual for her.

"John," She said, "I think it is time to have this chat. You will be graduating in a couple of months and you will be an adult. I don't want to embarrass you, but I know you have seen me swimming naked in the pool and that is ok. If you have any questions about seeing me, please let's discuss it now."

I was shocked and I think I turned all shades of red.

"Mom," I said, "I did not mean to see you but when I did, you looked so lovely that I could not take my eyes off of you. Then, as I watched, I felt myself getting aroused and I did not know what to do, so I went up to my room."

"Well John, getting aroused would be normal for a young man. You get aroused with Vicky, don't you?"

"Yes, mom, but she is my girl friend. You are my mother."

Then she asked what happened when I went to my room. I blushingly told her I jerked off. She smiled and just said that she was glad she was good for something and laughed.

She then told me that she missed my dad and the special times they had together, in and of bed. She said I reminded her of my father.

Then she moved closer to me, putting her hand on my thigh. She looked at me and pulled my face toward hers and then kissed me on the lips.

I pulled back. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"John, I need you. All those times I swam nude, I wanted you to see me. I wanted you to want me."

"Mom, we should not be doing this."

As she kissed me again, I could feel my cock getting hard. My hands automatically pulled her to me. I returned her kiss. Her mouth opened and let my tongue meet hers.

I now felt her hand on my cock. As we were in an embrace, I could feel her hands trying to undo my pants so she could release my cock from its confine.

As she fumbled with my pants, my hand instinctively found her breasts and I started to squeeze them.

Finally, she undid my pants and pushed them down to the floor. Soon, my cock was about to be exposed to my mom.

As she grabbed my cock to release it, my hands pulled up her top, showing me her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were so erect, they looked like they hurt her.

My cock was now out. Mom gasped at the size.

"John, your cock is huge. It is so beautiful. It is bigger than your father's."

My mouth found her nipple and I started sucking it. Her head fell back in pleasure as she pushed my mouth onto her nipple.

Mom now had my cock in her grasp and started to jerk it. We moved ourselves to get into a better position.

As I went from nipple to nipple, mom kept jerking my cock. "Mom, I am going to cum." I told her.

She faced my cock to her tits and told me to cum on them. It didn't take long and I shot my hot cum on her tits. I never came so much as when I jerked off.

I completely covered her tits with my cum.

After I finished cumming, we just rested for a second and she kissed me lightly and thanked me for understanding.

I told my mom that I loved her and promised to do anything to please her. She smiled and said she will hold me to that promise.

With that, we went upstairs to shower and freshen up.

The next day was school and I saw Vicky and asked her to come over because I had to tell her something.

She said she would be over in a bit.

After school, I went home and, since I did not have any school work to do, I went down to the hot tub.

The air was warm and the hot tub was the right temperature. I hopped in and relaxed, thinking of my time with my mother yesterday. I wore an old pair of shorts that did not cover much.

As I was lost in remembering, my mom came by and asked if she could join me. I told her she could.

She was wearing the tiniest bathing suit I had ever seen her wear. The top just barely covered her nipples and the bottom just covered her pussy, which I could now tell was very smooth.

She sat beside me and asked if I liked her new suit. I told her she looked very sexy in it. She then told me she bought it just for me.

As we relaxed, she asked if I enjoyed myself yesterday and I told her I did. She also asked if the promise I made to her was genuine and I said it was.

As soon as I said that, she said turned toward me and pressed her body to mine.

She started kissing me and our hands roamed free on each other. This time I did not hesitate and pulled my shorts off, allowing my hard cock to be free.

As my cock was free, I reached over and pulled my mother's top off of her, revealing her tits. Then I reached down and removed the bottom from my mother, allowing her to be completely naked and available.

As I had figured, my mom's pussy was completely smooth and inviting.

We kissed and played with each other. Our bodies pressed against each other.

Then it happened, my mom said she wanted me, her son, to fuck her. I asked if she was sure and she just nodded her head yes,

We got out of the hot tub and we laid down on the deck, my mom got on her back with her legs spread wide. I mounted my mom and she guided my cock to her slit and carefully guided it into her wet cunt.

It did not take long for me to get my cock fully inserted in her cunt.

She looked up at me and told me to fuck her. I started pumping my cock into her, slowly at first, then picked up the pace.

Soon, my mom was gyrating her body under me, meeting my thrusts. Her hips were lifting off the deck with each thrust.

"Mom, I am going to cum." I said.

"John, cum inside me baby. Fill your mom's cunt with your hot cum baby." She said.

I exploded and my cum gushed into her cunt, wave after wave of cum filled my mom's cunt. I could feel it oozing out of her with my cock still inside her.

As we were spent, I pulled my limp cock out of my mom's flooded cunt. It was then that I saw Vicky.

"Mom, Vicky saw us." I said to her. "What do we do?"

"Vicky, why don't you come and join us?" She asked Vicky with a grin.

I looked at them puzzled.

"Sure Gloria, I would love to."

Vicky came over to us, bent down and gave my mom a big kiss, then kissed me.

"Gloria, you look terrific. I saw you in that bathing suit and you looked yummy." Vicky said.

Then Vicky asked my mom if I was a good fuck and my mom said yes, just like you told her.

Now, it was getting clear to me. My mom and Vicky were in on this together.

Mom got up and said she would explain as soon as we all got into the hot tub.

By this time, Vicky already got undressed and got into the hot tub.

It was funny though, after a minute in the hot tub, some of my cum leaked out of my mom's cunt and wound it's way to the top of the water, where Vicky scooped it up and lapped it up with a smile.

My mom smiled and then began to tell me everything.

John, one day Vicky stopped by to drop off some stuff for you and I was swimming naked in the pool. Vicky came around back and saw me. She said hello and I could see she was eyeing your naked mom. She said she had stuff for you and did not want to leave it unattended so she brought it to the back.

It was a hot day so I asked if she cared to join me. Vicky said she did not have a suit and I told her it would be fine if she were nude too.

Vicky took off her clothes and joined me in the pool.

We swam together and then one thing led to another and before we knew it, we were having great sex.

As we were having sex, I asked her about you and her. She said that you guys had fucked and you were great in bed and had a nice sized cock.

I then asked her what she would think of me if I had sex with you. She said it would be awesome and would like to participate.

So, my dear son, that is how it happened.

I moved over to them and kissed Vicky and then my mom.

"Ladies," I said, "I guess from now on we have no secrets, just great sex."

We all laughed and I suggested we all go up to mom's bedroom.

We departed from the hot tub, dried each other off and headed up to the bedroom.

My mom got on the bed and Vicky joined her. I told them they can get started as I had to go pee.

By the time I got back to them, Vicky was already on top of my mom, grinding her pussy into my mom's.

I watched the two of them kissing and fucking and all I could think was that I was a very lucky young man.

I joined them in bed and got between them.

When one was kissing me, the other one was sucking my cock. At times I wasn't sure who was playing with me, Vicky or my mom but I enjoyed it.

It wasn't long before they wanted my cock in them.

I had them get on all fours and I inserted my cock in Vicky's cunt and fucked her as my mom was kissing her. Then I slipped my cock in my mom's cunt and fucked her as Vicky was sucking on my mom's nipples.

It did not take long for me to get ready to cum. I told them to lay on their backs. As they laid there, I jerked my cock and was ready to shoot my load. I told them to get ready as my cock shot out my cum onto them. My cum found their tits and mouth.

It was a great sight seeing my mom and my girl friend lapping up my cum.

Vicky came over regularly after that.

At any time, somebody in the house was having sex.

My mom would watch me and Vicky fucking and I could see her fingering her cunt as her son fucked his girl friend.

Most of the time, nudity was the norm in the house.

Somehow, mom was able to get permission for Vicky to sleep over. a few times under the guise of helping plan the graduation party.

The nights that Vicky stayed over were incredible.

The sex was never ending. We all slept in mom's king sized bed, naked, and played and fucked each other the entire time.

On one of those nights, I decided it was time to fuck mom's ass as she told me she never had a cock in it.

With Vicky's help, she lubed my mom's ass and played with it by inserting her finger in mom's ass and getting it ready for my big cock.

After Vicky got her prepared, I knelt behind mom and Vicky guided my cock to my mom's ass hole. I slowly inserted my cock and my mom let out a yelp. Vicky got her to relax and very slowly my cock made headway.

It took a bit, but soon my cock was fully inserted in my mom's ass.

Vicky was kissing and playing with her as I started fucking my mom's ass.

Suddenly, I asked my mom if she was my whore. I asked her several more times.

"Yes, John, I am your whore." She answered.

Then I asked her, "Are you Vicky's whore too?" "I am Vicky's whore too, yes." She answered.

I continued pumping her ass as I shot my load into her ass. As I pulled my cock out, Vicky started lapping up my cum that was oozing out of my mom's ass.

We all fell on the bed completely spent.

The graduation party was getting close and all the arrangements were made. The guests, mostly family, would be there, along with a few friends.

Mom was having it catered and it would be outside near the pool.

The weather was expected to be hot and perfect for the party. Mom even made sure to tell everyone to bring their bathing suits, and no, mom was not going to wear that tiny suit she wore for me.

The day of my party came and it was a blast. Everyone had so much fun I was sorry to see it end.

Mom made me open my gifts, mostly money, but she saved the best gift for last.

Mom gave me an envelope and said it was from her and Vicky's parents. I looked stunned trying to figure out what it could be.

I opened the envelope and there were three airline tickets to Hawaii, one for me, one for my mom and one for Vicky.

It seems that my mom got permission for Vicky to join us on an eight day vacation, with her being the chaperone.

I thanked my mom and Vicky's parents, who told us to have a good time.

I hugged Vicky and then I hugged and kissed my mom.

All I could say was, thank you mom, with a big smile.