Mom the Superheroine 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers

"After you lose, your Cindy's mine to play with," she hissed. "She's going to be my slut."

"You watch your language," Barbara replied, with imperious composure. "Valerie, no interference from your daughter... or you and I will both know, who the superior woman really is."

"No worries there, Battler Bitch," Valerie tossed her head proudly, flicking her raven ponytail to the back. Her eyes gleamed out from the black eye mask she wore. From behind Barbara's own white eye mask, Barbara's eyes looked back and held the gaze of her arch enemy.

Slowly, still holding Barbara's gaze, Valerie drew up her arms in a double-bicep flex pose. Two baseball-sized biceps appeared on her upper arms, with awesome definition -- the bicep-head was bifurcated, evincing the highest degree of development.

"Today shall be the victory of Vicious Vixen, and her daughter and partner, Vixenette," she stated quietly. Elena placed her hands on her mother's bicep and squeezed fondly, throwing a smug glance at Barbara and Cindy respectively.

"No -- of Battler Babe, and... and Battlerette," Cindy put in, casting an anxious gaze at her mom. To her immense gratification, Barbara turned and smiled broadly and lovingly at her daughter.

"Yes -- Battlerette," Barbara said, feeling a deep warm glow in her heart. After all this was over, she would take her darling daughter down to City Hall in Atlas Park and register her formally! She'd have to go into training first, though -- but Barbara was sure Back Alley Brawler, or perhaps even Blue Steel, wouldn't say no to such an intrepid young woman!

Raising her own arms, Barbara took a deep breath and tensed all her muscles, matching Valerie pose for pose! Her own biceps bulged strongly -- about half again as large as Valerie's! She was a little self-conscious about the layer of soft fat over her muscles -- but she knew from the way her opponent's eyes widened involuntarily, and the way Cindy gasped with delight, that she still had it! She still looked the very picture of mature female formidability!

"Today, you'll be put away by Battler Babe... and Battlerette!" she declared, echoing her daughter.

Valerie sneered. "Cindy will see first-hand how her beloved crimefighter mom can't hold a candle to me! Something Steve was smart enough to have seen, long, long ago... he knew who the superior woman was even then, and he chose me over you." Barbara flushed angrily. "Steve was deceived by you, you harlot... you took advantage of him, and you know it!"

"Oh don't I know it, indeed," Valerie chuckled her low, sultry chuckle. "And now, you'll know it too..." She lowered her arms, and in one fluid motion thumped her right elbow on the steel crate, which rang with a dull hollow boom -- it was a very thick reinforced steel crate, very heavy, making her earlier feat of lifting it with one arm even more impressive. Her hand opened in challenge, and her left hand went behind her back as she thrust her chest out proudly.

"You could say... these muscles I have are a final loving gift from him... from beyond the grave," she said, winking at Barbara.

The mutagen! The formula! Barbara almost gasped. No wonder Valerie was so strong! But it seemed to have affected her build differently, making her not quite so bulky, though her muscles were the compact muscles of a fighter. This... this was yet another piercing betrayal by Dr. Sheldon? Or... or Valerie could have stolen the formula. Yes... that had to be it.

Slowly, she lowered her own arms, and reached forward with her right hand to hook thumbs and clasp hands with Valerie. "How did you get the mutagen formula?" she asked in a low voice, as she settled into the same pose as Valerie.

"We worked on it together, night after night," Valerie whispered, as their grips tightened.

Cindy felt her heart hammering in her chest as she saw the two women's muscles tighten while they began to test their grip. She had come to the same conclusion as her mother, and she was feeling anxious now. Did this Valerie bitch really have the same strength level as her mighty mother? Possibly... more?

"No! Don't be disloyal, Cindy! Mom can do it! She's the best!" she told herself sternly. She resolved not to show any doubt on her countenance. If Mom looked her way, she was to radiate confidence and faith.

"Night after night... I got to know it quite intimately... we improved on it, made it more effective, made it better in every way... made it so that the subject wouldn't turn out quite so butch, for one thing," Valerie snickered.

Barbara knew this was a mind-game Valerie was playing, and she tried to ignore it... but it stung. Her husband had never given her the mutagen on purpose, it had been a pure accident. He had worked on an improved version...? This man-stealing bitch had played a large role in its enhancement? And she was the recipient of the results now? Oh it stung... it stung.

Their gloved hands were now clasped tightly together, white against black. Their bare upper bodies undulated with muscle as they jockeyed for position, moving their elbows closer together and pressing their forearms against each other. Barbara's bare forearm rubbed silkily against Valerie's gloved one. Their gazes stayed locked, behind their white and black masks.

"I've waited so long, to shame you like this... and now, it's such a pleasure, to be able to do it in front of not just your daughter, but mine as well. My darling little Elena has suffered so much because of you. Today... you'd better believe I'll give you all I've got, to make my Elena happy. And since this involves taking you down, and Cindy becoming her slave... all the better for us both.

"So you see... you're going down right now, Battler Babe. And then my daughter and I are going to have such fun," Valerie cooed seductively, her iron grip tightening and belying the husky, feminine tone of her voice.

"My love gives you the strength to beat her, right, Ma?" Elena put in, placing a supportive hand on Valerie's shoulder. How wickedly she was perverting innocent words!

"No," Barbara responded, steeling herself and matching Valerie's grip strength. "You aren't powered by love, Vixen. You got the formula by manipulating Steven's lust, and you're a wicked woman through and through. I use my strength for bringing criminals just like you to justice, and I use my strength to protect those I love, and care about, most of all my Cindy."

As Cindy listened, her admiration and love for her mother welling up until her eyes teared up a little, Barbara went on softly but audibly, "Your little pervert girl has had all the chances in life she deserves. It's too bad she chose your path... because she's going down with you, and if she wants to lay a hand on my daughter, she can dream on! I'm the one who's powered by love, Valerie. My real love for my daughter, and her love for me. It makes my arm strong... and it'll take... you... down!"

"We'll see about that, shall we," Valerie smiled grimly. "Are you ready, Battler Babe?"

"I'm always ready for you, Vicious Vixen," came Barbara's swift rejoinder.

"Then let the stronger mother win," Valerie whispered.

And they began...

(To be continued)

KatieTay
KatieTay
374 Followers