Mom the Superheroine 02

Story Info
Arm wrestling, boxing, and two daughters' fervent hopes.
7k words
4.31
28.2k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieTay
KatieTay
371 Followers

[This story is set in Paragon City, taken from the MMO game City of Heroes. All place names, hero names and registered trademarks belong to their rightful legal owners and are not intended as copyright infringement in any way. This work is purely meant as a piece of entertainment, and not for commercial purposes in any way, shape or form.]

And they began...

Every muscle on their exposed torsos, even on their legs, jumped into stark relief as their exertion commenced. Arm wrestling was not a mere matter of the arms, but of the whole body. Both were on their knees, and so their leg strength had to be used to stabilize themselves. Their trunks flexed to provide the thrust. The most visible sign of their contest, however, remained the biceps.

And what a pair of biceps! Barbara's and Valerie's arms were each ideal examples of female muscular development, in different ways. Both Elena and Cindy felt their breath catch in their throats, as they looked on avidly at this long-awaited contest between their mothers.

For Elena, her mother was clearly the underdog. She had grown up knowing the truth: that her mom was only trying to make her own way in a world that thought nothing of mistreating the weak. The comfortable middle-class hypocrites like Battler Babe and her blonde daughter, with their cushy lives and comfortable homes – what did they know? What did they know of the struggles that women on the street had to go through? Elena knew her birth itself was a miracle of love – Valerie had been made pregnant, then abandoned, by a police officer, a sergeant in the PPD. Instead of having an abortion, she had chosen to bring Elena into the world. What did big poofy overfed women like Barbara – Bimbo Babe – and her meaty bitch of a daughter Cindy know about life like that?

So here was a chance for vindication. They had pulled strings with their mysterious associates to carry out this staged act of revenge. They'd planned carefully. They'd risked everything on a throw of the dice, when Valerie had exposed herself to the yet-untested mutagen. Now, they would see the fruit of their labour. Vicious Vixen would defeat and destroy Battler Babe one on one, in front of Cindy, dashing the young girl's pristine image of her mother forever. She herself would get Cindy as her personal plaything. Oh yes, the fruit of their labour. It would be sweet, and delicious.

"Come on, Mom! Beat her!" she cried out. "Crush her!"

Cindy was not remiss with the cheering. "Come on, Mom! Show them your power! You're the bigger one – take her down!" Mom was on the side of right – she couldn't lose!

Neither of the women locked in their literal trial of arms had managed to gain any advantage – they were still at dead even, half a minute into the match. But neither woman was exerting her all – each had the same thought: to probe and test the other's strength first before committing.

"She's strong alright," Barbara thought to herself. "She really has super strength now, thanks to that mutagen formula – why, Steve? Did you really want to make her as strong as... or stronger than... me?"

"The cow still has some life in her yet," Valerie thought resentfully. "It feels as if we're almost even... but I know I've got the edge!"

Taking a deep breath, she grunted as she turned her force up a notch. Her already-flexed muscles bulged even more, and her arm muscles bunched up even more tightly, as she went on the attack. The small surge gained her a slight advantage momentarily.

"Hhhhssssss..." Barbara let air hiss out between her pressed lips as she rallied to absorb Valerie's sudden surge. Managing to quickly halt Valerie's progress, Barbara gathered her own strength and flexed her arm hard in an attack of her own. Their hands wavered, and shifted over a few inches to the other side, giving her the advantage now. Cindy smiled – Mom was winning!

But it was far too soon to tell. Valerie halted Barbara's progress too, her face still maintaining a mask of dark resolve and composure. Only the slight trembling of her jaw and the pulsing of her neck muscles gave a hint of the effort she was putting forth. Again, she put forth a surge, gaining a slight advantage once more. The corners of her lips turned up slightly.

Barbara struggled to maintain the same mask of equanimity on her face – no way would she let herself be shown up! Especially not with dear, dear Cindy watching... she wanted her daughter to see her mother triumph conclusively and confidently over this particular wrongdoer. But Valerie was strong, damn it... Barbara flexed hard, and yet again pulled their hands over to her side – Cindy's side. If Valerie lost, her hand would come down right in front of Cindy, which would be very gratifying indeed. She hunkered down and marshalled her strength, aiming to making that happen.

Beads of sweat had already formed on both women's bodies, and now were trickling down in rivulets, travelling down their ridges of defined muscle, making their skin gleam in the dim interior of the warehouse. Their foreheads too were beaded, as were their upper lips and cheeks. Trading surges, they took turns to go on the attack. Their hands wavered back and forth. It seemed that they really were even, after a full minute had passed in this way.

But gradually something could be discerned, if one watched as avidly and as alertly as Elena and Cindy did. Almost imperceptibly, Barbara was taking longer and longer to rally her strength and pull back for an advantage. By very, very small degrees, Valerie was finding it easier and easier to gain the upper hand in each exchange.

And after almost ninety seconds of this gruelling match had passed, Cindy's eyes widened with concern, Elena's with pleasure. The balance was shifting – Barbara could no longer pull Valerie over the top, and her hand was going noticeably lower than before now! Slowly but surely, Battler Babe's arm was being outmuscled by Vicious Vixen's!

"This... can't be!" Barbara thought frantically. Her arm trembled as she tried to hold off Valerie, who had gained a noticeable advantage by now and worryingly was maintaining it. "Can't... give up... have to win this..."

Both women were now trembling slightly all over with the force of their exertion. Moans and grunts escaped their lips, tightly pressed together, involuntarily. They still held gazes, but their eyes kept flickering down to the sight of their clasped hands, and each other's bare, sweat-streaked chests. In Valerie's eyes, though, there was a growing look of triumph.

"What's the matter, Battler Babe? Getting tired?" she said softly, sounding a little strained, but still controlled. "This little contest getting too much for you?"

"I'm just getting started," Barbara grunted in reply, sounding audibly more strained than her opponent. She didn't want to admit it to herself – but she was already getting a little bit out of breath! She was still recovering from the fatigue incurred during her journey here on foot, running and leaping without pause or rest.

Suddenly, she groaned – Valerie had just wrenched on her arm, and gained significant space. Now her arm was bent about a third of the way down, towards Elena. Their clasped hands trembled and shook in front of Elena's glinting eyes.

"No... no! Could it really be...? No!" Cindy tried not to let her anxiety show, but she fretted at what she was seeing. How could this hateful bitch be having the upper hand?

"Just focus, Mom!" she said, trying to sound encouraging. "You can do this! Focus! Pull!"

"Focus!" Barbara tried to tell herself, as she attempted to follow her daughter's advice. She glanced up for a moment. Cindy's gaze was locked on her bulging arm, and then Cindy looked at her, and smiled a brave, tremulous smile. Barbara's heart leapt.

"I can't let her down!" Barbara sucked in a lungful of air, making her chest expand and ripple powerfully, her voluptuous flesh doing a sinuous dance – then gave a sudden roar, accompanied by the biggest surge she could muster!

Valerie gave a cry of her own, as did Elena, as their hands rapidly went up and back to the neutral position, Barbara gaining back the ground she'd lost in a matter of seconds. But there, Valerie managed to halt her. Their hands stopped waving back and forth, and became still, except for the fine trembling that neither woman could prevent now. Now their teeth were bared, and there were no more attempts to make this look effortless. They strained and strained for supremacy.

Knowing that morale could be crucial, Cindy decided to give her Mom yet another boost. "That's it, Mom! Go, Mom, go! Batt-ler BABE! Batt-ler BABE!" she called out, chanting as if she were a one-woman cheerleader squad.

Unable to contain herself, Elena cried out, "Come on Mom! Beat this bitch! You can do it! Vix-EN! Vix-EN! Vix-EN!"

The rhythm of the chanting from both daughters more or less matched, with each cry of "Batt-ler BABE" from Cindy resounding one chant of "Vix-EN" from Elena. Both women leaned into the steel crate and threw themselves entirely into the match, their eyes widening in mutual glares, lips peeled back, both of them now giving their all. Their fingers squeezed so tightly that their knuckles were turning white.

An interminable time passed. The cheering continued, filling the warehouse with reverberations. Both women leaned forward even more gradually, their foreheads coming almost together, their gazes now turned onto their clasped hands. All four pairs of eyes were focussed on that.

It was Barbara who weakened first, a loud moan of fatigue escaping her lips. She felt a spasm in her bicep, threatening to become a cramp. Their arms shifted – and Valerie pulled Barbara down almost halfway, as Barbara's muscular resistance abruptly gave way.

"No... no!" she moaned aloud, involuntarily.

Vixen's eyes danced with delight, as did Elena's, whose chanting got more enthusiastic. Cindy's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as she saw the incredible sight: Vixen was outmuscling her mom! She chanted even more loudly, but her voice took on a frantic edge. Still, she refused to stop.

"No... no... don't let this happen, Mom... don't lose to her like this..." she silently urged.

But it was hopeless. Vixen's effort wasn't flagging at all. She was still pouring on the pressure, her mutagen-enhanced muscles bulging and pumping. Battler Babe looked bigger, looked stronger – but she was now too tired. She was losing, both in strength and endurance.

She looked up, and met Valerie's hard gaze, flinching at the unholy glee she saw in those dark eyes.

"You lose, Barb," Valerie whispered. Elena leaned in, grinning, putting her face close by her mother's, and savouring this scene of Barbara's impending defeat. She'd stopped cheering – clearly she felt there was no need for it anymore. Only Cindy's voice could be heard now, desperately chanting her mom's superheroine moniker. Barbara shook her head in helpless denial, the despair visible in her eyes, unable to muster enough strength to fight back up.

"I'm just not strong enough!" she thought. "This... bitch... is stronger than me...!"

She held on for as long as she could. Then, her arm muscles gave up the fight, and Valerie slammed her hand down with a dull metallic boom. Cindy's voice broke off in mid-chant, and she gaped, tears forming in the corner of her eyes, at the sight of Battler Babe's defeat.

Battler Babe slumped, her eyes closed, breathing hard, dripping with sweat. Slowly, Vixen relinquished her vise-like grip on Battler Babe's hands. Battler Babe's fingers twitched, and she tried to rub some life into her sore, aching arm. She looked down and away as young Elena, almost trembling with exhilaration, moved over to the other side, and ceremoniously lifted up Vixen's right arm in victory.

She had won. Vicious Vixen, in an open contest of strength, endurance and willpower, had triumphed decisively over her longtime rival, Battler Babe. It had been as fair as it could feasibly be. This was especially galling for the loser, and especially thrilling for the winner, considering the words that had been exchanged right before the match began.

"Whose arm is powered by love now?" Elena mocked, smirking at Cindy and laying a kiss on her mother's victorious bicep.

Cindy blinked tears away, glaring helplessly at the smug Elena. "This is so unfair!" she could not help crying out. "Mom... must've been so tired out just getting here... and... and she hasn't been training as much... she's not at full strength... you caught us by surprise and took advantage, you..." She broke down, sobbing, knowing that she sounded pathetic, which was the last thing she wanted.

"Oh, save your flimsy excuses!" Elena crowed back. She gestured smugly with her free hand, displaying Vicious Vixen's spectacularly muscled torso, and Vixen gave a nasty smile. "I just have the better mother!"

She planted a big smooch on Valerie's cheek. "That was awesome, Ma!" she laughed with delight. "You really showed her! Like we'll be showing everyone! They'll all see that you're the stronger woman, and that all Cindy can do is make excuses for Battler Bitch!"

The words stung Cindy. As if it was not enough, that she had let these hateful women kidnap her to use as a hold on Mom... now she was making her strong Mom look weak! "I'm sorry, Mom..." Cindy sniffled, regretting her outburst. Barbara looked up, tears in her eyes as well. "I... I let you down..." Cindy continued, her voice cracking a little.

Barbara's heart ached. Cindy thought she was sorry? Her Cindy... beloved Cindy... whom she had just failed, so obviously, so agonizingly... felt that she was the one who had let her mother down?

"No, Cindy," she managed to say in a choked voice. "I should be saying that... I'm so sorry you had to see this..."

"It's... it's just arm wrestling, Mom! You're still the better and stronger woman, any day of the week! You're Battler Babe – you've never lost to Vicious Vixen, and you won't!" Cindy cried, her young voice ringing out, as she tried to infuse her voice with the faith and belief she had in her mighty mother.

And it worked. Something in Barbara's eyes – Battler Babe's eyes – lit up at those words, and the sentiment underpinning them. She drew herself up, straightening from the defeated slump, and faced her rival squarely. Vixen was now flexing her arms, while Elena cooed over the big, shapely biceps and shoulders.

Her jaw set with determination, Battler Babe raised her own arms and flexed too, in a silent show of her unbowed will. In terms of size, she still had the clear edge – but now, there was something in Vixen's posture that signalled the change in circumstance. There was a new confidence, a new assertiveness. Despite Battler Babe's larger frame, there was no sense of intimidation whatsoever that was discernible on Vixen's part. She was proud in her villainy, against her opponent who was the paragon of motherly virtue!

"Well!" Vixen eventually said, breaking the posedown, getting up and rubbing her gloved hands briskly. It seemed the evil mother-daughter pair was done gloating for now. "Let's go on to the next phase of your humiliation, Battler Babe!"

Grabbing the crate again, Vixen heaved it aside, far away, and it clanged loudly as it went tumbling into a dark corner of the warehouse. The surface had been dented where the arm wrestling women had placed their elbows, such had been the amount of force being channelled through those arms. Now it smashed into a wall and lay there, casually discarded.

"Weakling," Elena hissed in Battler Babe's direction even as she took up position near the helplessly suspended Cindy. "Milksop. Bimbo Babe. Marshmallows for muscles."

"You shut your filthy mouth," Cindy snarled. "How dare you..."

Deliberately, Elena leaned close and spat full on Cindy's lips, making Cindy flinch and wince, pressing her lips together and forcing out air through her nostrils in a futile effort to get rid of the spittle. "You shut up, slut. When Ma's done beating your Mom to a pulp, you're mine!"

"Get away from her!" Battler Babe's voice came out as a growl, and she reached furiously for Elena, who backed away, wide-eyed, at the vision of female fury Barbara momentarily became.

But in an instant, Vixen was there, grabbing on to Battler Babe's forearm to stall her, and Elena's face broke into a grin again – her Ma to the rescue!

"You won't get to lay a hand on her, Barbie," Vixen snarled. "You've have to get through me, first! Come on, Barbie, let's see how well you do boxing!"

"Fine by me, Vixen!" came the resolute reply from Battler Babe, who shook off Vixen's hand angrily and stepped back. The two women took a few steps away from their watching daughters, and settled into guard positions.

It seemed such a mismatch, this pugilistic contest. Surely, Cindy thought, one punch from Mom's mighty fist would flatten the villainess straightaway?

Battler Babe adopted a conservative stance, holding her big, beefy arms up close to her face in a close guard, crouching and hunching a little bit. She had never had to do much formal training in any combat art, since she usually let her super strength and semi-impervious skin do the job when fighting crime, but she did know some of the basics... she hoped. Her booted feet shuffled nervously. They had to be a certain distance apart ideally, didn't they... gosh, she was so out of practice...

Meanwhile, Vicious Vixen was rocking about much more nimbly on the balls of her feet. Her guard was narrow and she presented a side profile. Her right fist was cocked at shoulder level and her left arm was held low. She leaned forward aggressively, emanating confidence and experience. Every line of muscle on her lean fighter's physique spoke of her body's capacity to deal brutal violence.

"Beat the stuffing out of her, Mom! Knock her out!" Cindy began to cheer.

"Pound the shit out of her, Ma! Flatten her flappy boobs!" Elena cheered as well, rather less decorously.

Cindy began to feel more confident, watching the two fighters circle each other warily. "Mom's going to win for sure, Vixenette!" she told Elena, deliberately speaking loudly enough for the mothers to hear. "Look at her back... so broad, so powerful. I once saw her flatten a demon with one punch! Vixen doesn't stand a chance!"

"Oh, you have a short memory don't you, Bimbo-ette!" Elena snapped back. "The bigger they are, the bigger they splat when they fall! My ma just outmuscled yours, slut! Look at your bloated cow of a mother – see how clumsy she is!"

Vixen was indeed moving with svelte grace, stalking Battler Babe with a predator's grace. Grimly, Battler Babe hunkered down, trusting to her layers of muscle to absorb the first few blows from her smaller, perhaps quicker opponent. "My advantages are size and power – I've got to use them!" she thought.

Vixen was inching closer and closer. Battler Babe tensed her arms, causing the cords of muscle to tighten and bulge. "I must be as firm as a rock!" she thought.

Then Vixen's fist flashed out – and Battler Babe's face rocked backwards, her eyes crossing momentarily. Her arms came down as she staggered back a step, reeling.

"Wha- what?" she had time to think, before another jab came flashing towards her face. She barely managed to spin away in time, but it still landed heavily on her cheek. Battler Babe staggered back a few more steps.

Cindy's mouth opened in horror, while Elena cackled. What was happening?

"Dodge, Mom!" she cried out. "Go, Mom, go!"

"That's it, Ma! Sock her good!" her counterpart responded.

But Battler Babe rallied, and again her forearms came up, to protect her face and head. The next few blows thrown by Vixen were hard straights, heavier than the fast jabs that had landed on Battler Babe. The straights were blocked, but Battler Babe felt the crushing impact on her forearms and wrists.

KatieTay
KatieTay
371 Followers