Mom the Superheroine 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy shook her head vigorously. "Yours are what I want mine to look like!" she insisted. "I want to be as much like you as possible."

She moved in for another kiss, and this time Barbara could smell and taste her own milk in Cindy's mouth, a heady aroma that evoked subconscious memories of years thought to be long-buried. Once again she lost herself in pure bliss, as her daughter's tongue pushed the flavor into her mouth, mixed in with Cindy's saliva. She twined her own tongue around Cindy's, and they tongue-wrestled for a time, twirling and twirling in circles, until they had to break apart, gasping for air.

Cindy moved up then, and slowly lowered her nipple towards Barbara's mouth. "I want to feed you too, Mom, just as you fed me. I want to nourish you, I want my milk to give you strength too..."

They knew she couldn't produce the milk on demand just then, but they could make a start and induce the process within her body. Barbara was more than happy to take in Cindy's pink nipple in between her lips, and before long Cindy was shaking and shuddering with pleasure, her arms trembling as she nursed her mother. If they kept this up for perhaps a week or so, she knew she would be able to give milk to Barbara soon, and the thought filled her with such joy she thought she might burst.

When her nipples were stimulated to the point of soreness she rested herself on top of her mother, and the two women cuddled for a time, stroking each other's sides and flanks, kissing and kissing as if their lives depended on it – which, in a sense, they did.

"Is this ok?" they asked each other several times, and each time they would reassure each other that it truly was.

Cindy kept a deep pain to herself, though: she had wanted so badly, so very badly, to give her virginity to her mother. She had entertained those forbidden fantasies, of letting her mom be the one to enter her for the first time, with fingers or tongue or even a toy. But that had been irrevocably taken from her – Elena Phelps had stolen it, with the help of her vile mother, and now she could no longer give that gift to the woman she loved most in her life.

But she could give so much, still, and she knew she would. She was resolved that every orgasm she had from now on would be shared with one woman and one woman only: her beloved mom.

"I need to start training again, definitely," she said ruefully, as Cindy traced the lines on her abdomen.

"You're still a strong, magnificent woman, Mom, no matter what," Cindy told her earnestly. "You're still stronger than me, and you probably always will be!"

"No, honey, someday you'll be much stronger than me, and in fact you may be already," Barbara said, chuckling. "What do you do for your training, darling?"

Cindy described what she did using steel drums, steel beams, strands of rebar and even chunks of concrete, and basically anything hard or heavy lying around the junkyard. It was all music to Barbara's ears – both of them knew the principles of strength training inside-out, and Cindy had been applying them on her own, very effectively as was apparent.

She sat up again to straddle Barbara, and once more pulled her arms into a flex, but this time downwards, in a most-muscular pose. Barbara felt just about ready to flood the bed as she took in her daughter's display of dominant strength.

"You really may be stronger than me already, darling," she said softly, running her hands along Cindy's arms.

"We can test that if you like, Mom, when we start," Cindy said with a wink. Barbara knew it would be pure delight to take her daughter up on that challenge. "But I bet you'll still beat me in every way."

She arched her back and performed a picture-perfect double-biceps flex, and then began to rub herself back and forth on Barbara's belly. Then Barbara felt it – her daughter's juices were flowing, and she was rubbing them all over Barbara's skin.

"Oh, honey..." she exclaimed again.

"Honey for you," Cindy said, but with a serious mien. "My honey is for you, Mom... all for you... my dearest Mom..." She closed her eyes and moaned as she began to rub herself faster and faster on Barbara's abs, still flexing. "All for you... Mom, I want to come... I want to come now, on you... on your amazing abs... your muscles..."

"Let me use my mouth, sweetheart," Barbara found herself saying, and Cindy eagerly moved to comply, but then stopped herself.

"No... no, Mom," she said. "You should come first. I'll do it for you first, and then you can do me if you like."

Barbara protested feebly, but Cindy had already moved down to brace her shoulders underneath Barbara's thighs. Her hands reached around the sides to rest on Barbara's breasts, while she stared at Barbara's pussy. Her tongue flicked out and she licked her lips, breathing raggedly.

"So beautiful, Mom," she said at last, sounding choked again. "You're so beautiful, and perfect, all over..."

Cindy could hardly believe she was about to do it – finally, she could worship her mother fittingly, to be able to bring her lips to her mother's most precious parts, the same strong vagina that had given her life, that had exerted such force to push her out... the place where, as her favorite punk-rock group Muff Rampage bluntly put it, was where everyone came from. Now, to be able for the very first time to use whatever skill she could muster with her mouth to pleasure her mother's pussy, to bring her mother to what she hoped would be a shattering orgasm... she was shaking with anticipation.

So was Barbara, who was trembling all over as she gazed down the length of her own body to see her daughter's face in between her thighs. How odd, how incongruous, to have the adult Cindy be positioned there of all places! And yet... how strangely fitting...

Then Cindy's lips met her nether lips in a tentative kiss of first contact, as if Cindy were giving Barbara's vagina a hesitant greeting. That wet touch set tingles radiating from Barbara's crotch. She felt her entire pelvic region tightening involuntarily, in preparation of what Cindy would do.

"Your pussy is so wonderful, Mom," Cindy whispered reverently, and pressed her lips again to Barbara's labia, turning her head sideways slightly and taking in each labium in between her lips in turn, pressing down gently on each flesh membrane. Barbara moaned.

"Your lovely, strong pussy," Cindy moaned as well, her words slightly muffled. She was smooshing her mouth against Barbara's pussy which was already dripping, and when Barbara felt her daughter lapping up the flow eagerly with her tongue she gave a cry of sheer joy.

She thrashed about the bed in delirious bliss, bunching up the bedsheets in her fingers, her toes curling, as Cindy went to work, licking and smooshing, her tongue probing and swirling – and then her tongue went up higher and found Barbara's nub of pleasure under the hood, and Barbara cried out again, more loudly and shrilly than before. Diligently Cindy flicked her tongue against Barbara's clitoris, steadily and rapidly, without stopping, until Barbara's entire body arched suddenly, stiffened for a few long moments, and began convulsing as Barbara gave vent to a full-throated scream of pure ecstasy.

Cindy kept it up as long as she could until Barbara finally had to push gently on Cindy's head with shaking hands and begged her daughter to stop, she could take no more, it was too good. Only then did Cindy raise her head and look up, panting and smiling, her entire lower face wet with the fragrant mixture of her saliva and Barbara's juices. Barbara's vision dimmed with tears. She had never seen a more beautiful sight.

"Was that good, Mom?" Cindy said, shyly. "I hope it was good, for my first time doing it."

Barbara was afloat on a sea of euphoria but she stirred herself and reached out a hand towards Cindy, who obligingly clambered closer on hands and knees. Barbara stroked the back of her daughter's head.

"Cindy... my love..." she whispered tenderly. "It was... one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced." She loved seeing the look of delight spread across Cindy's face. "You made me feel so good, I just have no words for it, darling... there's only one thing I know which compares to how good you made me feel."

"What's that, Mom?"

"The feeling I had when I cradled you in my arms for the first time," Barbara told her, blinking tears away.

Cindy's lips trembled. "Mom!" she burst out, and bent down, pressing her lips to Barbara's so fiercely it was as if she wanted their faces to melt together into one. And Barbara kissed back with equal fervor, as if she desired the same.

They lay like that for a time, breaking apart intermittently only to gulp in some air before kissing again, until finally Barbara took hold of Cindy's wet, tearful face and held her by the cheeks, to gaze into her daughter's eyes.

"It's your turn, Cindy. Let me do it for you now, my darling."

"Ok, Mom," Cindy said, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand and smiling, and drew herself up to straddle Barbara's upper body, her legs pinning her mother's upper arms to either side of her face.

"You like me like this, Mom?" she said, coyly.

"Yes, darling, I do. You like this, don't you?"

"I do, Mom." She placed her hands behind her head and crunched her abs, giving Barbara a full eyeful of her chiseled front torso. "I love to feel strong, and powerful, just like you, Mom. I know you like to see me like this."

"It suits you," Barbara whispered, gazing up at her daughter from below, feeling awestruck by her daughter's beauty and dominant personality. "I think you're more dominant than I am, my love."

"You will always be my strong, wonderful Mom," Cindy insisted, moving her arms into a proud, confident flex. "And I... I will always be your daughter."

"Yes, you will," Barbara agreed. "Always. You deserve a reward for being so wonderful, honey. Let me give it to you."

In response, Cindy simply lowered her dripping wet pussy, from which the juices were already starting to ooze out, onto her mother's waiting lips. And as she rode her mother's face, feeling the bliss of Barbara inside her, moaning at the way her mother's skillful hands reached up to work at her breasts and nipples, sobbing joyfully at the sheer rapture of it all, she could feel the ugly degradation visited upon them by their deadly rivals burning away into nothing. It was as if Barbara's lips and tongue were washing out the taint of Elena's fingers and strap-on, washing her pussy clean, replacing the filth with her pure, maternal love.

When she screamed in orgasm, it was like a scream of victory, as every muscle in her body tightened and her arms, which had remained flexed from the beginning, bulged as hard as they ever had. She kept her pussy pressed to Barbara's eager mouth for as long as she could until she could take no more, and sat back on Barbara's belly, sighing happily as she relaxed, arms lowered and hanging loosely by her sides.

"Mom... you're the best, you're the absolute Queen," she exclaimed breathlessly. "This is incredible... I'm so dizzy now..."

"Same way you made me, Cindy darling," Barbara laughed, and Cindy remembered how good it was to hear her mom laughing again. They gazed at each other for some long moments, wordlessly feeling the mutual love flow between them.

"Is it my imagination, darling, or... have your muscles gotten bigger than before?" Barbara mused, raising a hand to stroke Cindy's abdominals.

"I'm probably pumped from the shattering orgasm you just gave me, Mom," Cindy said, tensing her ridged abdomen obligingly. "In fact... wow... I feel really strong right now. I feel like I could go another round with you!"

"Is that how you want to wrestle me into submission, honey?" Barbara's eyes widened. "We make love until one of us is too tired to continue?"

"Doesn't that sound good, Mom?" Cindy giggled. And Barbara had to agree that it did.

She sighed, as she enjoyed the sight and proximity of her daughter's powerful physique. "You have a perfect body, my love."

"Because it came from you, Mom," Cindy reminded her again.

Then her expression turned serious. "I promise you, Mom," Cindy said quietly. "When I defeat Elena – for you – this is what you're going to see." She slowly pulled her arms into a flex, again. "Me on top of her, doing this. I can do it, Mom. You made me strong enough to win, and I'll show you, them, and everyone else: Battler Babe's daughter is the better daughter."

For some long moments Barbara said nothing. Then she said, "And I promise you, Cindy... when I have my rematch with Vixen... with Valerie... it will turn out very differently. I won't be beaten this time, because you make me strong too, my darling. You give me strength – you are my strength. And because of you, I will beat her. I'll show you, and them, and everyone else: I'm the stronger woman, and the stronger mother."

"Battlerette's mother," Cindy proclaimed proudly.

"About that... Cindy honey... I've been thinking, I have a better superhero name for you, darling."

"Oh? Um... ok Mom. What is it?" Cindy would accept any name her mom gave her, though from the beginning she had only ever wanted to be her loyal sidekick Battlerette.

Barbara smiled proudly at her indomitable little girl, who was not little at all but who would always be her own darling baby girl.

"You haven't made your official debut yet, but when you do, it'll be after you win a tough battle of your own. Not many heroes are forged in fire like that. And I know you'll do it, I know you'll win... and then we'll go right down to City Hall and register you. So... here is the name I think fits you best, if you like it, my darling. Your name can be... Battleborn."

Cindy gasped.

"Do you like it, my love?"

"Mom... it's perfect."

***

Some weeks later, mother and daughter stood together in the King's Row junkyard, their makeshift workout paraphernalia all around them. Their exercise clothes were soaking wet, and both were panting like non-powered humans who had just run two marathons back to back, but as far as Cindy was concerned, she was having the time of her life.

Her mother was looking in the best shape she had been in for a long time – probably the best shape ever, Cindy thought, even better than in her heyday as Battler Babe, before the Rikti War. With a tough set of exercises that was maybe something like the superhero equivalent of a Crossfit workout regimen, Barbara's strength and endurance had improved leaps and bounds, possibly to pre-retirement levels or better.

Meanwhile, Cindy was still showing steady improvement, to both her and her mother's great delight. In fact, as Cindy confided to her mother, ever since they started their sexual relationship, her physical powers of strength, stamina and speed seemed to be increasing even more quickly. It was as if their shared sex life was helping to unlock yet more of her hereditary potential. "Not as if we needed an excuse to do more," Cindy murmured into her mom's ear the first time they discussed this, and giggled at Barbara's flustered reaction. It was always easy to get a rise out of her conservatively minded mom – the mental habits of a lifetime died hard, after all!

They did everything they could to get stronger and tougher: squats with huge steel beams; deadlifts with any huge weights they could find lying around; pushing and carrying routines with steel drums and concrete blocks; tug-of-war contests with steel rebar during which Cindy would put up a hell of a fight before the rebar invariably snapped; various other exercises. Barbara was still the stronger woman overall, but with every passing day she observed with pride how Cindy was closing the gap more and more.

For her part, Cindy could never get enough of watching her mom exert herself. Just as bodybuilders got better muscle quality with age, attaining what they called "muscle maturity", Barbara was looking arguably more formidable than she had in her early thirties. Her muscle density and the level of striation were both as good as they had ever been, and with the layer of middle-age fat shaping her body nicely, Barbara looked every inch the super-mom.

Not a day went by that Barbara didn't hear that from Cindy's own lips. She'd then blush and then compliment Cindy who was stunning in her own right, a mighty maiden in the full bloom of her youth, brimming with life and energy. They would then embrace and then, since no one was around this abandoned part of the junkyard, they'd take their time, inhaling each other's musky sweaty scent, fondly caressing and squeezing each other all over. Then they would make haste and seek the privacy of their home, for continued intimacy.

Sometimes it felt as if they were new lovers, in the flush of a new romance, but then again, Barbara had literally known Cindy all her life. The dynamics of this relationship were... probably not literally unique, but there was probably nothing else like it in the lives of anyone either of them knew. There was no roadmap, no guidebook, no Internet advice columnist (that they knew of) who could tell either of them how to sex each other up right. "5 Tips for Sweetening your Mother-Daughter Sex Life!" "Having a Budding Romance with Mom? Here are 3 Things Every Dutiful Daughter Does!" "Tell Your Daughter You Really Love Her With These 7 Simple Bedroom Moves!" No, there was nothing like that.

No, they were on their own for this one, and that was just fine. It was their new world to explore, no one else's, and they would do it together, as an inseparable pair.

But of course, in a new world, one met adversaries...

***

... and in this particular new world, it could be said that their rivals had in fact reached it first.

Valerie and Elena had a luxurious penthouse suite all to themselves, right in the heart of Grandville. And the pride of their new digs was, of course, their private dungeon room.

They had come far, very far indeed from humble – nay, wretched beginnings, and part of Valerie wondered if their rise would be Icarian. Vicious Vixen had been a minor player at best, limited to petty street crime and the occasional heist attempt, which failed more often than not. It had been enough of a struggle staying afloat and alive in Cap Au Diable, in the seedier parts of town surrounding central Aeon City. And to think... now she and her daughter had been set up so nicely! They were right in the black beating heart of things, so near to the center of the nightmare web – Grandville, the home of Lord Recluse and his closest lieutenants.

That was the reward one got when one did things that made waves, in the right way, and earned the approval of Arachnos, Viridian had told them.

That man gave her the creeps, and Valerie Phelps didn't think of herself as the type of woman to quail easily. Viridian knew too much, and held too many cards close to his green-suited chest. He had known, for instance, that their backers were a cell of the hated and feared Malta Group, whose agenda was to undermine superpowered beings on all fronts, including psy-ops and public relations.

She could see why Viridian, and by extension Arachnos, was pleased with their latest exploits. Malta wanted to see heroes and villains alike, and rogues and vigilantes too, taken down – not a notch, but all the way down – and they wanted metahumans to become universally reviled in the public mind. Naturally, Arachnos wanted the same only for the heroes, so what they intended to do was to see how they could selectively balk and aid the Malta Group's current project, taking steps to extricate villains from sticky situations whenever they could, and aiding or abetting any efforts to pull down yet another shining superhero from the skies over Paragon City.

Still, she didn't want her and her daughter to be in over their heads, in too deep and too quickly. They would have to be careful about their next steps, especially in a place like this.