Mom the Superheroine 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their struggle went on, as they swayed in place slowly from side to side. Both were now sweating freely, and perspiration trickled down their exposed bodies in rivulets.

"You're doing great, Mom!" Cindy called out encouragingly. "Keep at it! You're the stronger one!"

If only she could have the same amount of faith in herself! It felt to her as if for every ounce of strength she could muster and put forth, Valerie could match it, and give a little bit more. What advantage did she have over her foe? What could give her the edge?

"I'm broader, and heavier! I suppose that's why she and her daughter keep calling me a cow!" she thought, ruefully. When she was suckling her darling daughter, it did not seem so bad to have bovine traits, though. It was quite different to be insulted for it. "I'll have to take whatever edge I can get!"

Barbara released Valerie's arms -- noting with dismay that she hadn't left bruises in Valerie's flesh -- and quickly wrapped her arms around her opponent, entrapping Valerie's arms as well and pinning them to her sides. Quickly she grabbed hold of her own wrists, locking her arms firmly right at the small of Valerie's lower back.

Then she tried to take Valerie down to the ground, so that she could roll on top of her and use her weight to gain an advantage. But try as she might, Valerie's footing was too firm, her stance too stable. She heaved and heaved, and they staggered together a bit, but she couldn't take her down.

It was all she could do to maintain her hold as Valerie twisted this way and that, flexing her arms outwards, straining to break Barbara's bearhug. Barbara recalled a time when she had visited Skyway City on a mission with some members of her old Super Group, and they had tangled with some Trolls. She had subdued one of their leaders, a Supa-Troll, in similar fashion, but only after an immense struggle -- the Superadine that those enhanced gangsters took gave them inhuman strength, to match their monstrous appearance. It had taken her quite a while to bearhug that Troll leader into submission. Valerie's strength far exceeded that Troll's, and showed no signs of flagging.

"You won't... ungh... beat me... this way... Barb," Valerie grunted, panting with exertion, but grinning confidently.

"I'll beat you... if I have to... outflex... every muscle... in your body!" Barbara replied, squeezing as hard as she could. Her nose was pressed against her rivals', and Barbara could feel Valerie's hot breath on her lips. Every puff of air she could squeeze from Valerie's lungs, though, put her closer to victory, and so she bore with the unwanted proximity.

"That's why... you will... never win," Valerie grunted, her lips practically moving against Barbara's. She braced herself, and her whole body shook with strain.

Inch by inch, Valerie slid her arms up and out of Barbara's grasp, until with a jerk she pulled them free. Then, she reached behind and took firm hold of Barbara's forearms.

"You will... never... outmuscle me... again!" Valerie hissed, her spittle flying onto Barbara's lips. She flexed -- and Barbara had to fight to keep her own arms locked together.

With their faces so close together, their gazes could not exactly meet, but all the same, Barbara could feel Valerie's dark gaze boring into her. Clearly, Valerie truly thought she could overcome Battler Babe on her own turf, without resorting to dirty fighting -- at least just yet.

Her torso was also fully flexed, to resist Barbara's crushing pressure. Barbara could feel the heat emanating from Valerie's body, through every square inch of sweaty skin pressed against her own. She could feel for herself how tough and resilient Valerie's body was. And with her terrific grip strength, Valerie was actually starting to cause some pain in Barbara' forearms.

Veins began to pop out all over their arms. They gasped and trembled. Every square inch of their skin was covered in sweat.

"Have to keep squeezing... can't let her escape..." Barbara thought. Her arms, shoulders and chest were flexed like never before.

And then, it happened, just like that -- all of a sudden, Barbara's arm strength gave way to Valerie's! Her tight hold was broken. With a breathless cry of triumph, Valerie pushed Barbara's arms down and out to the sides.

A moan escaped both Barbara's and Cindy's lips, at the same time. Barbara's advantage -- lost! Her mighty bearhug -- broken!

They still stood, upper bodies pressed together, their breathing ragged. But now a grin decorated Valerie's lips. "You see, Barbie doll?" she breathed. "I'm still stronger than you."

"No," Barbara whispered in denial, and flexed her arms again in a futile gesture, trying to bring them together for another bearhug attempt.

Valerie stepped back, and sent a knee flashing straight upwards, into Barbara's unprepared gut.

Before she had time to even double over, Valerie shifted her stance and sent three lightning-quick uppercuts into the stricken superheroine's solar plexus. Then she took another half-step back and drove the tip of her toes straight into Barbara's ridged abdominals -- as Barbara had feared, the boots were indeed metal-tipped.

Elena's ecstatic cries of jubilation mingled with Cindy's screams of shock and dismay at this reversal of fortunes. Barbara stood, doubled over by the vicious assault, legs trembling as she clutched at her injured belly. She was bug-eyed, and her jaw hung wide open. Her vision swam.

In a flash, Valerie had gotten behind her. The villainess easily maneuvered her into an abdominal stretch, bending Barbara over sideways at a painful angle. Her right leg went in front of Barbara's, restricting any movement. Barbara's right arm stretched uselessly, trapped behind Valerie's back.

Her abdominal muscles were now stretched out as if on a rack, on full display, in front of their daughters' faces. Elena looked at the rippling sculpted abs being stretched out and tortured, and licked her lips, as if it was a dripping rack of meat being roasted on a spit. Cindy's eyes were wide with horror.

"No..." she whispered.

"Smash those abs, Mom," Elena said, her fingers twitching. "Mash them into a pulp!"

"Watch and learn, honey," her mother replied smugly.

Barbara groaned weakly as Valerie applied the stretch to her aching abs, adding a vicious touch of her own by digging her elbow ruthlessly into Barbara's exposed ribs. Soon, Barbara started to feel the pain keenly in her side. She bit her lips, trying not to cry out in pain, as she endured.

"Hang in there, Mom!" Cindy urged her. Her mother could withstand anything Valerie could dish out, surely!

Valerie saw the look in Cindy's anxious eyes, and divined her thoughts. "Your Cindy darling thinks you can tough it out, Barb," she said, with a sly wink at the kneeling girl. "Shall we prove her wrong?"

"You'll... never break me," Barbara said, gasping with the pain.

"Let's see then. Watch closely, girls," Valerie laughed.

She raised her right hand in the air, and made a claw with it, crooking her gloved fingers. Her arm muscles rippled formidably.

Déjà vu -- Barbara recalled how they had traded belly punches in their warehouse duel, and how badly she had lost. She flexed her abdominals as hard as she could.

Then with a yell, Valerie drove her clawed hand right into the middle of Barbara's trembling belly. The fingers dug into Barbara's flesh.

Before Cindy's horrified eyes, Barbara began trembling violently all over at the pain. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream.

"That won't do," Valerie grunted, and her claw grip visibly tightened, the cords of muscle on her forearm a dreadful testament to the force she was applying through her fingertips. "Scream for us, Barb. Tell our daughters how much it hurts. Scream your submission to me."

Barbara would not give them that satisfaction! But it was all she could do to keep from screaming. Those fingers digging in... they were more painful than bullets!

"Destroy her abs!" Elena screamed with unholy glee, her eyes alight with sadistic joy as she fixed her gaze on the sight of the one-sided duel between fingers and abdominal muscles.

"Keep flexing, Mom! You have to outlast her! You can do it!" Cindy cried, pleadingly, her eyes fixed on the same.

The excruciating seconds ticked past, each one a pain-filled eternity. Barbara could not think of a way to break out -- she was held down too securely in this hold, and all her strength went towards resisting the stretch and the stomach claw. If her abdominals slackened too much, Valerie's vicious fingers would start causing real damage to Barbara's viscera. Cindy was right -- she had to endure, somehow, had to outlast her opponent.

The pain grew, and grew. Valerie's strength still did not flag -- on the contrary, she seemed to be increasing the pressure steadily. The veins on Valerie's arm bulged even more than before -- a single one was very visible, running from her biceps to just above her elbows, before disappearing under the glove.

"How long can you last, huh, Barbie?" Valerie jeered, sounding only a little breathless. "I can keep up this grip for hours. I could crush concrete with my grip, you know. I can bend steel bars. Think your abs are stronger than steel?"

"They are!" Cindy defiantly shouted, in lieu of her mother, who could not answer. "You won't win, Vicious Vixen," she said, tearing up as she glared at her mother's tormentress. She could no longer bear to look at the five spreading patches of red and purple on her mother's quivering abdomen. "You'll never beat her. She's the stronger, better woman, and always was!"

A thin trickle of drool escaped from Barbara's gaping mouth and dripped onto the ground. She was powerless to stop it -- all her attention was fully devoted to keeping her abdominal wall flexed.

Elena crowed wordlessly to see it, and Cindy blinked her tears away.

"You're right," Valerie said, unexpectedly. "I won't break your mother this way."

It was only the work of a moment for her to convert the abdominal stretch into an over-the-knee backbreaker hold. With her left hand she held Barbara's chin down, effectively immobilizing the superheroine, who was now lying helplessly with her back bent over Valerie's left thigh, her entire torso exposed to her foe's tender mercies.

"This would be much better," Valerie smiled cruelly and put her elbow right in the center of Barbara's belly.

Her arm muscles bulged with obscene power as she pushed down, drilling poor Barbara's abdomen with her elbow. Barbara's whole body went rigid. Then she began thrashing about, moaning and screaming -- the waves of agony were too great this time for her to retain her dignity. Her abdomen was on fire. She had never felt such pain before -- not even when Valerie had sent that awful punch into her stomach during the warehouse duel. This was continuous, sustained pressure -- this was a hundred times worse.

And she couldn't escape it -- she was trapped in this hellishly humiliating hold like a victim on a sacrificial altar. Vixen's elbow was the ritual knife digging and twisting into her abdomen.

Cindy looked on, frozen in horror at the sight. She saw, not two feet away, how the veins on Valerie's flexed arm bulged so prominently, a clear sign of just how much strength the villainess was bringing to bear. She saw how the elbow viciously pushed down into her helpless mother's bruised, trembling flesh. Her heart was in her throat. If only... if only she could give some of her own strength to her mom... if only there were some way she could share some of the pain, take it from her...

Elena bent over, to stare raptly at Barbara's face, which was a mask of agony and suffering. "Break her... break her!"

"Submit, Battler Babe!" Valerie yelled, her face flushed. "I've beaten you!"

Somehow, Barbara found the strength to croak her refusal. "No!"

In response, Valerie lifted her elbow up onto the air. But there would be no respite for Barbara -- the elbow came crashing down, with all the force Valerie could put into the short-range swing. It slammed into Barbara's abdomen with the force of a Muay Thai elbow strike, augmented by Valerie's super strength.

Barbara's face went slack, and she coughed, once. Her body jackknifed, and went limp. Her tongue lolled out.

"Submit!"

Barbara had no breath to reply. But slowly, she shook her head, coughing weakly.

Valerie felt Barbara's head move under her left hand, and she curled her lips. Once again, she sent her elbow slamming into Barbara's belly, like a battering ram breaking down a fortress gate. Once more, Barbara convulsed, and went still, trembling. This gate was crumbling -- she could feel it. One more strike, and she might cause an internal injury.

"Submit to me, bitch!" she snarled. Her biceps were a round mound as she poured on the pressure.

Gradually, Barbara's weak whispers could be heard. "... never... break... me..."

"Oh, but I will," Valerie said.

Keeping Barbara's lower back on her thigh, she let herself sit back and swung her right leg over Barbara's abdomen. With her hands, she cradled Barbara's face and mockingly caressed her cheek. Her ankles locked together, trapping Barbara's torso firmly within the fleshy prison of her incredibly shapely and muscled legs.

"Such powerful thighs you have, Mom," Elena simpered, her eyes shining.

"The better to crush superheroines with, my dear!" came the rejoinder.

Tears streamed down Cindy's cheeks. "Fight back, Mom," she whispered fiercely.

Barbara stirred weakly. Her right arm was pinned under Valerie's body. Her left arm was free, but at this angle no punch would have any effect. Black spots swam in front of her vision. Her belly was aching as if she had been struck by a cannonball, or worse. And now, her tortured and weakened trunk was completely at the mercy of Valerie's thighs.

She was losing.

"No," she whispered, shaking her head in denial. "No... you won't... break me..." She had to keep fighting, somehow, for her daughter... for justice... for herself...

"I will break you," Valerie grated. She took a deep breath, and squeezed, flexing her legs to the uttermost.

Never before had Barbara endured such a vise crushing her body. She felt as if she was being broken in half, so strong were Valerie's legs. Her abdominals were turning to jelly, slowly being pulverized.

She still had her left arm. She slipped it into that small space between Valerie's calves, and flexed with all her remaining might. She could not hope to break the hold -- not even on her best day could she match Valerie's leg strength with her own arm strength, not like this -- but it was her only hope left, to relieve the crushing pressure in any way she could. With her right arm she reached up and clutched weakly at the back of Valerie's neck, encountering only Valerie's impressively developed trapezius muscles.

Valerie laughed as she felt Barbara's fingers close around the back of her neck. "Yes... fight me with everything you've got, Barbie," she said, grinning wickedly, as Barbara squeezed with her right hand and pulled with her left arm. "Fight like an animal. Finally, you can stop pretending to be so gallant and honorable, you preachy prude. Law of the jungle, bitch! Only the strongest survive! That's what you taught me," she spat, grabbing Barbara's chin and turning her face towards her. "That's the kind of life you forced on me and my daughter, you self-righteous bitch! Now here you are... at my mercy... your precious law and order won't save you now!"

"And after you lose, we'll truss you up like the hog you are," Elena crowed, "and we'll hogtie your precious daughter too, and we'll take you where nobody in Paragon City can hear you both beg for mercy!"

Slowly, Barbara's remaining strength ebbed. The life was being crushed from her. Valerie's legs pulsed with power, squeezing the air from her body.

Valerie latched her mouth onto Barbara's in a fierce, dominating kiss, completely devoid of affection. The muscles in her neck worked as she inhaled, seemingly sucking the very air from Barbara's lungs. When she finally broke the suffocating kiss, Barbara's face was red. Her eyes had glazed over. The piteous noises she was making as she tried to draw a full breath were heartrending to hear -- for Cindy.

"There now... time to submit... the pain will go away, Barbara... just submit, and you can breathe again," Valerie cooed into the fading superheroine's ear. Meanwhile, her leg muscles writhed. Barbara's abdominal resilience was just about gone. Very soon, she would no longer be able to resist the crushing pressure at all. Her arms had almost gone limp. Her legs stretched out uselessly. She drooled out the corner of her mouth.

Battler Babe was all but defeated.

Elena was trembling with the anticipation. "I'll have your dear precious Battleborn to play with, and this time for good," she giggled, sounding almost crazed. "Oh, the fun we'll have. She'll be my best slave-friend ever. Just imagine the punishment she could take..."

Barbara's eyelids fluttered. Her left arm flexed, to no avail. Her right hand clawed at Valerie's neck, but Valerie ignored it as she would a gnat bite.

"Submit."

Barbara shook her head, slowly.

"Come on... submit."

Barbara opened her mouth. "Not... while... I still... have... breath... in my... body..." Every hoarse word cost her a superhuman effort, but she forced them out, one by one.

Valerie's eyes glittered dangerously. "One last chance, Barbara. Admit defeat, now. Or else."

And once again, the same pained, agonized response. "Not while... I still have... breath... in my body!" Each word was less audible than the last.

"Very well then." Valerie's eyes glittered. "That can be seen to."

So saying, Valerie released the leg scissors and sat atop Barbara, straddling her quivering supine form, her body weight squarely on Barbara's belly. Barbara drew a long, shuddering breath, her body jerking with the relief of the cessation of pressure.

But how she ached... how she hurt. She could barely move her legs. Her entire midriff was almost numb. Her diaphragm could barely function enough for her to breathe properly.

Languidly, Valerie reached behind her head to do her hair, stretching her bare torso. Then, giving her daughter a wink, she pulled her arms into a flex. Elena sighed, deeply and tremulously, her eyes misting over.

"My super Mom," she said, and blew Valerie an air-kiss.

It was too much for Cindy. She leapt to her feet -- without her powers, she was completely helpless against Vicious Vixen, but she would not let this travesty happen! She raised her cuffed arms and prepared to swing them against the smugly flexing supervillainess.

"No..."

Her mother's voice was soft, but audible and clear. That single word stopped Cindy in her tracks.

Barbara was still visibly in pain, but she looked Cindy straight in the eye and shook her head. For long moments, the four of them formed a tableau -- Elena on one knee, preparing to fend Cindy off; Valerie still flexing and smirking, not bothering to guard against Cindy; and Barbara, heaving ragged breaths, holding her daughter's gaze with her own.

Slowly, Cindy lowered her arms and knelt down again. Her gaze did not leave her mother's.

"That's more like it, hypocritical slut," Elena muttered, as she settled back too.

Valerie lowered her arms. "Time to finish this, Barbara... once and for all."

She slowly peeled off her elbow gloves with calm deliberation, enjoying the growing look of trepidation in Barbara's eyes. Then, she reached for Barbara's throat with her right hand. She cocked her left arm in a biceps flex -- a potent show of dominance.

Barbara frantically grabbed hold of Valerie's forearm with both hands, but she couldn't stop Valerie's fingers from closing around her throat. Desperately, she flexed her columnar neck muscles as hard as she could. Valerie leaned over -- she had all the advantage of superior leverage with her position, and she could bring some of her body weight to bear.