Mom to Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison drove. At Jessie's she parked out front and we went round the back where the others were. There was a paved patio area above which were French doors leading into the interior while further down was a swimming pool with paving round that then lawn down to a high fence which ensured complete privacy. Yes, I can admit it was a much nicer place than the one I was renting- and could barely afford.

The Moms were all easy to pick- apart from being older you might think but they all looked terrific and way younger than their years- because they all wore collars and had leashes. When we got over to where the girls were Jessie came over with a small suitcase and handed it to Sian who took it, with a smile.

'Chrissy, here please."

I went over and knowing what was to happen pushed my neck up as I high as I could. It was my collar which Sian secured round my neck. Then she put a small padlock on and secured that- my collar was now locked in place. She attached the lead to my collar and led me over to the other Sub Moms. They were completely unselfconscious introducing themselves and pointing out their daughters proudly. All had been like me, unable to cope and not knowing where to turn when their daughters had overpowered them and taken over control.

It had been wonderful for me so far but this was like day two for me, did it last? What about a normal working day, what then? Well as it turns out it did last, Samantha, Jessie's Mom, had been her daughter's Sub for four months; she had never been happier- or more successful. Two promotions in that time and another rumored.

"They can't get over what a calming influence I am on my team," she said in her collar," productivity is through the roof, absenteeism is so low they have to send the really sick ones home- and they don't want to go- I love my life and I just worship my Mistress."

Samantha lifted my hem up and they all nodded approvingly as they had a look at my pink cheeks.

'I got a thrashing today, which I deserved," Marion, Monique and Lisa's Mom, proclaimed happily. She lifted her dress right up so nearly her whole body was on display. Her bottom was striped and there were whip marks round across her back.

The other two Subs studied her body appreciatively.

"Oh that looks fantastic, its been weeks since I got a really good seeing to," Samantha observed ruefully.

"Me too," said the third Mom, Jessica", I guess we just have to be patient though, they'll see to us when they're good and ready."

'Girls!" Jessie called- we were the girls-" strip off now and get in the pool."

I watched as the others stripped and did likewise. The pool was cold not that that mattered, as the others did I slipped demurely in and with arms at my side went right under then came up to wait for the next instruction.

The cold water felt wonderful on my butt which was still sore in an enjoyable sort of way.

"Out of the pool and stand at the edge facing the water."

We got out and turned to present our bottoms to the Mistresses then the others, who must have known what was to come, spaced out two paces between us. I shuffled a little bit too.

"Over."

The others bent right over so their fingers were touching the paving slabs so I did too. Then I felt the first cane stroke. Mine hurt so God Knows what Marion's was like I thought- she actually got caned on the backs of her thighs, which hurt worse- but I was loving it. The wet skin made it hurt more but I craved the pain gasping at the impact then a quiet sigh as I breathed in relishing the sting.

"Backs."

We turned to lie on our backs and I caught sight of Sian who had been watching me, she looked pleased which made me feel so happy. On our backs we pulled our legs up and I knew my pussy was n for a good hiding.

The Mistresses did a musical chairs and moved over one spot so someone else's daughter was going to spank my pussy. It was Daphne who smiled down at me as she inspected my wet open pussy. They had riding crops for this and I soon had my first half dozen strokes on my pussy. This time I screamed so Sian came over with a ball gag, gave me a displeased look- which crushed me- and secured the gag very tightly round me giving just the merest acknowledgement as I tried to show her how sorry I was with my expression.

Daphne raised her eyebrows as if to say "ready now?" and I nodded meekly then closed my eyes.

The next stroke was the hardest yet- "My God!," I thought she's been holding back- and my body jerked but I managed to keep it to a gasp and I got a further ten or so, I wasn't counting, before she and the others finished.

'Stand."

We stood and faced the Mistresses. While we were being disciplined some of the Mistresses had prepared the equipment for what was to come next. At the end of the pool was a metal plate, I had see it before but hadn't thought anything of it. Now a home made crane was secured there, much like you might have by a sand pit only larger. It had a swivel and an arm going up angled away from the base. I knew from the bath tub experiences the night before that I could expect to be underwater with no control over when or if I was to be hauled up. I couldn't wait.

We were lined up so Jessie and Maxine could bind us. Once bound we were carried over by the crane and laid on the concrete. Samantha went first, the hook on the end of the rope clicked shut through the bonds at her ankles and she was lifted into the air. They must have loosened the winch for about four feet because suddenly she plummeted into the pool (the deep part)ending with her head a foot or so from the bottom. She was still on the rope, after a minute I saw it shake then it went still and fifteen seconds later a gasping tearful Samantha was hauled up into the air.

They swung the boom across then lowered her gently to the concrete. She was distressed but I found later that that was what she loved. I went last so I had plenty of time to compose myself. In order to use as little air a possible I had to relax completely; if I panicked I would use it up really quickly -then I would be in real trouble.

I felt them attach the hook to my bonds then I was lifted up in the air , swung out over the water and dropped. I sunk like a stone and I was alone and helpless under the water. It was harder to enter the semi trance state than I had thought, possibly the realization one might fucking drown is the Elephant in the room. Time went past and the pressure on my lungs grew stronger. I panicked and struggled but nothing happened. Then I just accepted it, I relaxed as much as I could to accept death.

Well I didn't drown because at that moment I was hauled very rapidly from the water, I'd been under nearly two minutes . The other Subs were all untied and they and the Mistresses were clapping as I was deposited on the wonderful hard dry concrete. I coughed and spluttered as the others had done but as the moment receded into the past, the recent past to be fair, I forgot the terror and remembered the adrenalin rush I had had in my near death experience. Untied I went over to join the other Subs. They had been through the euphoria I was going through and were now quiet and subdued.

The purpose of the episode was to show us the absolute control our daughters, now our Mistresses, had over us. I, as the others did too, longed to be held by my Mistresses who were now in control of my world and my life

Once I was dried off I looked for Sian, she held her arms out for me and I rushed to her and sobbed on her shoulder clinging to her for grim death. All the Subs were emotionally drained by what had happened and we were taken into the rumpus room and made to lie on the floor.

"Nap time girls," Jessie informed us and we closed our eyes to try to go to sleep. I tried but I couldn't and next thing I knew Maxine had put her arm round my neck and I was fading then out. She had used a sleeper hold on me and my fatigue took over from where the effects of the hold would have worn off so I slept a good forty minutes.

We were quiet dutiful little subs when we woke. Hungry ones too and our Mistresses had prepared lunch for us which we had sitting cross legged where we had been sleeping. Afterwards we served their lunch and even though we were Subs to them some things never change and I saw the others watching to see their girls were eating properly.

After lunch we subs got to socialize and after what I had been through I was a lot more talkative. I found I was drawn to Marion the most. It was always going to be lonely being the third in a house, the girls had each other and I was happy to be dominated but I needed someone otherwise I was just going to be, well, lonely. She had felt the same, the other two Moms were now an item and they looked so happy. When we were in a group they just naturally gravitated to each other so Marion and I were a twosome by default you might say but I felt a connection.

The luncheon ended at just after two thirty so we didn't get to talk much and I was driving home. Once there I was required to strip off and Sian had me over her lap so she could amuse herself with my bottom. I was now an absolute exhibitionist slut so I was loving it. She wasn't too happy with how hard Maxine had spanked my pussy with the riding crop and she was furious about how long I had been under water. So she was toying me so I remembered my place but also to give me some pleasure and not feel left out.

"You were hitting it off with Marion I saw Chrissie," Sian remarked to my bottom.

"Yes Mistress," I replied automatically adding,"she's very nice."

I hoped she might continue the subject but instead she started a discussion with Allison and I simply lay over knee enjoying her fingers in my ass and pussy.

About half an hour into our discussion I felt something bigger than my beloved Mistress's finger pushing at my butt hole. The thing was pulled back and I felt cold dribbling from just above my hole down into it and a few seconds later the dildo was pushed in up to the hilt. She, Allison I guess, toyed my ass hole for a while then pulled the dildo out and something much wider was pushed in. It was a struggle to open wide enough to accept it but I managed finally and lay there ,my butt feeling so full.

My pussy was next and a dildo was pushed, well rammed really, straight into it. It was big and soft and Allison sure knew how to use it twisting and tilting then taking it nearly all the way out so my pussy was screaming for something to be in it then ramming it in again at a different angle. it didn't take long and I was lying there like a rag doll when I started cumming. Sian put her finger to my lips, I opened and she slipped it in for me to suck on furiously.

Sian let me lie there for a bit longer then Allison ordered me up to take me to the bathroom and give me a shower. After I had to get dressed to go with them to the supermarket. I pushed the trolley while they got the things on their list. At the check out I was amazed to see they had got for the next seven days and all the household cleaners and so on but had spent fifty dollars less than I did for my shop till Wednesday. We took the shopping home, as they organized the pantry and freezer I was put in charge of coffees and a glass of milk for me. It was just instant but they were happy with that. I put some nibbles on the tray then took it over to the coffee table. They sat together on the sofa and I was on the carpet- still dressed which I was hating but I hadn't been told to undress so... well so I was dying to but I wasn't allowed.

They came over to join me, even including me in the conversation. They were ecstatic about the cost of the shop and went through their meal plan for the week. It was way better than mine but I used to be hampered by the question," What the hell will they eat." Allison asked me if I knew of any ways of sparking up some of the proposed meals and I answered respectfully with some ideas.

"You're wearing an awful lot of clothes there Chrissy," Sian observed, a little smile playing round her mouth," strip off and take those out to the laundry."

Beaming I did as she had ordered then sat back down with them again.

"How is work going?" Allison asked, out of the blue really.

"Not so great," I told them.

"In what way?" Sian joined in.

Well I wasn't allowed to lie so I told them: I had had a verbal warning on mistakes I was making and productivity, I hadn't come close to my KPIs for the monthly bonus, I wasn't liked in my team and the next promotion was sure to go to Craig who knew a tenth of what I did. I'd been there too long, I was the old dress everyone looks past when choosing what to wear. Sian patted her thigh and I went on all fours round to her and sprawled with my legs wide open and my head resting on her thigh.

'Come Monday that changes," she told me.

I turned my head to take a little peak for reassurance and sure enough she was watching me and looking me straight in the eye nodded- she was serious.

"You dress like you're going to do the gardening." Ouch- that hurt. It was true though. She continued, "You have two outfits that are of the right quality to wear to the office. We know why Chrissy, you tried to manage but it was too much. So no finger pointing here, we're just facing facts. Now we have some outfits from Samantha which Jessie has had altered so they will fit you and one from Marion. I will do your hair and make up and when you go in that office we want you to knock em dead. Understood?"

I smiled gratefully and nodded,"understood my darling Mistresses," I said quietly.

They put a lot of work into bringing me up to speed; Samantha came over on the Sunday and worked on my people skills, and the whole murky area- to me- of office politics. She then went into intense training on handling phone calls properly, note taking, follow up and so on so by Sunday night I was exhausted and asked if my bedtime could please be brought forward and I was tucked up in my cosy little bed at eight thirty.

Monday morning Allison showered me then took me back to my room where the clothes were laid for me. Sian blow dried my hair while I was still naked then told me to get dressed. Once dressed She did my hair and put my make up on. I was dressed far more elegantly than I normally was for work, way better than most of the others too.

They looked at me, made me do a turn, fiddled with my collar and finally nodded. I was lead into their room to look at myself in the full length mirror. Well I did look stunning I have to admit that.

Sian held my face as she told me that that was the image they expected, it was up to me to act up to that standard and work up to that standard. I was up for it, I really was and I drove confidently to work. The first comment I received was a put down. I smiled at her , didn't reply and carried on. Our team was in one large room with my desk ,work station they liked to call it, near the front so Mr Sinclair could keep an eye on me.

I said good morning brightly smiling and nodding to the team mates who's eye I caught then started up my PC and logged onto the phones. The first call came through and I deal with it as Samantha had taught me. It worked! The caller, not only placed the one he had to put with us as we had the exclusive he got me to hold while he convinced his boss to let him place a much bigger order with me. Getting back to the phone he told me how nice I was to deal with then read it out line by line. I asked him to hold for a minute while I checked on availability, 90% of the items were in stock but a few would have to be ordered.

I got out of my seat and went to Mr Sinclair to show him the order and ask if we might be able to get the missing Items in by courier. He agreed and was on the phone to purchasing as I returned to my seat and told my customer that we could deliver in one lot Wednesday afternoon and would that be alright? It was fine and I was going to put the order through but Mr Sinclair took it off me and put it through with WJS (William John Sinclair) so it would be handled as a priority but in Reps Number he put mine 6.

I was on fire after that and my sales rate was close to 100% on calls. My energy levels were high as was my confidence. At the end of the day Mr Sinclair took me aside and had a quiet word. He was so pleased at my transformation then spent time with me showing how to use the system more effectively. It was dark when he had finished training me so he walked me to my car and held the door for me. Well he was a gentleman, they're not all creeps.

At home I parked the car in the garage, closed the garage door and entered the house. A voice,Sian's, called,

"Come into the lounge Chrissy," so I walked down the hallway to the lounge door and opened it. There on the sofa were Sian and Allison as I hoped but also Maxine which was a wonderful surprise while on the floor was an even more wonderful one, Marion, naked as I longed to be wearing her collar and leash.

"I've spoken to Mr Sinclair Chrissy," Sian told me calmly. I blushed.

"Oh now did you think this is just an "in here" thing? Mr Sinclair knows exactly -well not about all the fun bits of course- what your place is here and he has told me exactly how you went today so at three I rang Maxine to ask if she could have Marion over for the evening. Oh and Mr Sinclair is delighted with what you achieved today so we are proud of you sweetie. Now go to your bedroom and strip off, dirty clothes in the hamper and Allison will give you a quick shower."

I curtseyed to the Mistresses and gave Marion just a shy little smile- which she returned then went down to my room to undress. I took my dirty clothes to the laundry and put them in the hamper then went to the bathroom to wait for Allison.

I waited for a while but she did come in to shower me. She dried me and put my hair in pigtails which she put bows on, so I was looking very young girly ish. Then she put really slutty make-up on me and once she had put it away reached under me and flicked my slit for me. I was in a mild state of arousal before but now I was on fire.My collar and leash were on the vanity and she secured the collar tightly around my neck- the tighter the better for me- then attached the lead.

I waited for the order to move then walked proudly with head up and back straight as she followed me holding my lead. When we entered the room Maxine gave a slight tug on Marion's lead. Marion stood, waiting for me to get close.I glanced at Sian silently asking if I had permission to kiss Marion. She nodded and I moved to Marion who had her arms out and we hugged. Then we kissed. My feelings for her had grown stronger by the day and it was very clear her's for me had as well. We kissed, well like we meant it- and we did.

The Mistresses took our leads off us and I was told to take Marion down to my bedroom for some time together. That was nice, we could have been two toys on display, which I wouldn't have minded, but we were being treated as human beings in a relationship, so it was nice to have some privacy, even if only for a while.

In my bedroom we lay in a cuddle on the bed and told each other everything; like what we had done since Saturday, how scared we were under the water, how much we loved each other, all sorts of things and how much we loved our lives now.

We moved from hugging to feeling each other up and after another twenty minutes or so she fisted me in my pussy then slipped her hand in my ass- it went in much easier than I had expected and I wondered if that butt plug might have been put up there as part of a plan. If it was it was a very nice plan indeed. I fisted Marion on her instructions, doing both vagina and rectum as she liked to put it.

We had an hour together then Allison came down for us, took us into the bathroom for another quick shower, dried us off and brought us out to the lounge. Now our leads were put back on us and we were their Subs again.