Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mon trains her son to be a good lover.
2.6k words
4.45
63.4k
51

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: Everyone in this fictional story is over 18 years of age. EVERYONE!

*

As they lay there, her son fell asleep resting his head on her breasts. A nipple finally dropping out of his mouth. She knew he needed rest since he had cum many times over the two hours they had spent together. So had she.

Again she began to think of what they did and again she doesn't see or feel anything wrong with the love they shared. They would talk about it later on during the weekend when they ate or rested. But for now she knew they both would want and need sex again after waking up. She was sure her boy would want to fuck her again and it made her shiver with excitement.

She woke up early and showered cleaning all the dried cum off her body. From rolling around and making love, she was covered with it mainly from the hips down. Her inner thighs were covered with it as well as he pussy and ass crack. He came so hard and there was so much of it. She smile knowing how good the sex had been between them especially for him since it was his first time.

As she dried off she said to herself: "No mother ever had a more loving boy than I do. He tried so very hard to please me and for the first time trying it, he did rather well. I love how he is so willing and accepting, and how well he listens and learns to do the things I tell him. His mouth made me cum so hard as he licked and sucked on my pussy. And, his cock while about normal size, was good because of his desire to please me. I think t this means he'll make a great generous lover and have many women in his life after he learns and understands the ways of pleasing a woman."

When she had dried off she slipped on a yellow night shirt that was cut low enough to show of her ample cleavage and tight enough to show the fullness of her breasts. It was sleeveless and came down to her mid-thigh.

She decide not to put on any underwear or bra and the freedom and idea of him finding out she was only wearing this shirt made her pussy a little wet.

As she made coffee and started breakfast she smiled as she said to herself: "I wonder what he'll do when he wakes up and remembers what we did together last night? And I wonder what he'll do when he sees me like this."

Her son woke from the smell of bacon and coffee coming from the kitchen. He quickly showered and dried off and then walked into the kitchen.

As he stepped into the doorway he saw his mom from behind in her night clothing. He saw her thighs and her round ass against the material of the nightie as she walked around working and making breakfast. He smile as he remember her breasts and ass last night and what they did together. He was sure she like what they did as much as he did.

He couldn't see the front of her nightie but as he walked up to her she looked back at him and and smiled. He could now see that the front was medium cut showing her cleavage. She was looking out the window and he moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Morning mom." He whispered in her ear.

"Moring sweetheart, did you sleep well?" She replied.

As she did she lay her head back on his chest and took both of his hands and raised them to her breasts. Placing them against her tits she could feel him squeeze them feeling her nipples pushing out against the material.

She let her hands drop and he began to enjoy her fullness by himself. She let him play with her tits feeling her sexual need begin to work up faster again. He squeeze her breasts and lifted them and felt their weight and firmness. "Oh mom you have such beautiful breasts." He told her.

She turned her head and smiled as she kissed him and licked his lips wit her tongue. They kept kissing as he worked both the nipples out over the top of her nightie. It was the type of top that had some elastic around the neck and her son was able to move the material under her breasts completely exposing all of her round fullness.

She told him she loved his hands on her breasts and he should love her tits like she loved him. He kissed her neck and squeeze her tits making her nipples grow long and hard and red.

Turning her towards him now she kissed him hard on the lips as her tits now in front of him gave him a full view of them. After kissing her lips and then her neck he kissed and licked down and over the right nipple taking it in his mouth.

As he did she held his head tightly shoving more of her tit into his mouth! "Oh baby, yes do that! Suck mommy's nipples. Now the other one." She moaned into his ear.

He loved the sight of her exposed breasts and those hard red thick nipples sticking out so far in front. He loved sucking them. She held his head with her right hand pushing as much tit into her son's mouth as he could take. Meanwhile, her other hand moved down his body to find his hard cock. It was sticking out the opening of his boxer shorts again. She wrapped her loving hand around it and began to slowly and lovely stoke it gently.

She heard her son moan as she moved her small hand back and forth massaging all of his shaft and over the cock head. She squeezed the head each time she reached it.

She would push her hand back down the shaft tight and slowly moving it into his body and as she reached the base of his cock. She pressed the shaft tightly. This little trick made the skin around the cock head much more sensitive. He was throbbing! His big balls were tight and sat high.

She knew he would be ready to give up his cum to her quickly. As with most boys they would cum fast the first time. Her plan was to make him cum fast and then make love for a long, long time afterwards.

As her hand stroke him she moved now and knelt in front of him. She pulled his shorts down and he stepped out of them. With her tits out and her nipples sticking further out pressing against his knees she looking up at him. She smiled and took the cock head to her lips. Licking it and kissing the head she could feel her son's excitement growing as his cock jumped and bobbed against her lips.

He looked down at her mouth and tongue loving his cock and he held her head and moved it around rubbing his cock all around he mouth and face. She didn't complain.

Not protesting at all she opened her mouth and moved the head to her tongue. Laying his cock head on her tongue she looked up one more time and circled her lips around his cock. She slowly took the head into her mouth and sucked. She could feel the throbbing and the heat coming off his cock. He was so hard and so excited. She could hear her son's moan and cries of pleasure.

Sucking harder and harder he watched as her cheeks collapse inward as she love his cock with her mouth.

It didn't take long for her to taste the first drops of pre-cum that slowly begin to run out his cock hole. She kept looking up and watching him close his eyes and moaned over and over again.

As she sucked she cupped her son's balls and rolled them and pulled on the sack gently! Her other hand found his ass cheeks and she used a finger to touch his ass hole. Again she heard him moan louder this time.

Never stopping the sucking she continued to roll his balls and stroke his cock shaft. While her other finger played gently with her son's asshole.

He had never felt anything like what his mother was doing to him. He began to fuck her mouth and hold her head as she suckled and licked his cock.

Lifting his shaft up she would lick his balls and gently take one in her mouth and suck it. Then the other ball was sucked as her hand strokes his hard young shaft. He fucked her mouth and hand shoving his cock back and forth between her fingers gripping his shaft tightly. She finger fucked her son's ass with the tip of her index finger.

It was so hot and thrilling to see and feel what his mother was doing for and to him in their kitchen. She watched him and knew he was close to cumming. She wanted to taste and drink his cum and drain his balls that were full of his thick young cum.

Putting his cock head back into his mouth she held only the head in her mouth as her hand began to pump his shaft faster and faster. "Give mommy your cum baby! Let it go. Cum in my mouth baby. Let me make you feel good. Cum for me sweetie." She hissed the words up at him.

In only seconds he arched his back, his knees bent almost made him collapse. And then he released it! Giving it all up and pumping his cock into her mouth needing her to suck and jerk him off.

As the first shot of white hot cum pumped into his mom's mouth her son cried out: "YES!" GOD YES! Suck me. Suck my cock OH fuck!!!YES!!"

She sucked and pumped and sucked and pumped feeling the cock shaft thump in her mouth with each shot of cum that was pumped from his balls. She pulled her finger out of his ass at the right time to make him cry out again with pleasure.

More and more cum was released from his body filling his mom's mouth and she drank it and swallowed it again and again and again! There was so much cum.

Never had he ever shot so much cum in his life. Never from masturbating or having a girl friend jerk him off which had only happen once. But that was as far as he had ever gone with anyone.

And now his mother was sucking him off and drinking his cum, and loving his cock. It was unbelievable. He had never felt anything like the pleasure he had just felt from his mother's lips and tongue. His mom had given him the best orgasm, of his young life.

When it was finally over, mom began to clean his cock and balls licking every inch of them. Then she licked each of her fingers and the palm of her hand. She got ever drop of her son's sweet young cum, and she knew how delicious it was.

Finally he pulled her up and smiled as her big breasts bounced and jumped up and down as she stood on tippy toes to kiss him on the mouth. He pulled her to him and kissed her hard.

He could taste his own cum but didn't care. He had tasted it before when jerking off and covering his hand with some of it. He had experimented like all boys and tasted it licking it off his hand. But now his mom was doing that as he had watched her take it all.

He held her and told her how great she was and how he loved her and thanked her for giving him the best orgasm he had ever had. Then he looked her in the eyes and told her he wanted to help her cum like she had done for him.

She patted his face and told him to sit and after breakfast he could help her. They talked and ate with his mom left her tits out for him to enjoy seeing and touching. Her nipples were still hard and thick. He touched the nipples and pinched them as he ate.

Her son left his soft cock and balls out like she asked so she could look at it again and touch it. She loved how if felt soft or hard. Mom was lovingly playing with it as he ate his breakfast. He never got completely soft once her hand touch him.

She told him that what they were doing had to be their secret and no one, no one, can ever find out what they are doing. He understood and told her he would never say anything to anyone. She smiled and told him then they could continue. If he wanted to. He quickly told her he did.

As they ate, she continued to examine and play with his cock and balls making it begin to rise again. She knew his young cock would provide her with the pleasure she needed, and that his recovery time would be wonderful for her and him.

As she kept playing with his sex, her son ate and finished his breakfast. She knelt on the floor on her knees and in front of the chair her son sat on. She took his somewhat soft cock back into her mouth and started to suck again. It didn't take long with the experience his mother had at sucking cocks to get him hard again!

Finally he was as hard as he could get and she stood up and told him to stand. She smiled as he stood, his cock hard and bobbing up and down and swinging back and forth.

She took him by his hard cock and they walked towards the bedroom. Her other hand held her coffee cup. She wanted more cum and she wanted it in her coffee and her vagina.

Today was going to be great day to begin more training of her son in the ways of pleasing a woman. And, today was going to be the day he was going to help his mom achieve a completely satisfied sexual release.

She turned towards him as she stood by her bed and said: "Undress me sweetie. Take off my nightie."

He lifted her nightie up over her flat stomach and over her full breasts and then over her head as she held her arms up over her head. He dropped it on the floor and that's when he realized she was now completely nude. I

Immediately he cupped her breasts and she kept her arms up over and her hands were on her head. He loved how that made her tits feel in his hand. And he loves how they looked lifted up so high. God she has perfect tits, he said to himself.

The light came in the bedroom window from the morning sun. He just stood there looking at her body!! "Well do you like what you see in the morning as much as you did last night baby?" She ask?

Her son just smiled and licked his lips as his cock grew as hard as it could get again. Already pre-cum was leaking out the hole. "GOD YES!" He said.

She smiled as she moved back and let the bed hit the back of her knees. As she moved up on the bed, she spread her thighs wide showing him all of her pussy.

"Come lick me now baby. Lick me like I taught you last night. It's time to practice what you learned last night sweetie. Come and love mommy's pussy again and make me cum." She told him.

Bobby knelt o the bed and his mouth drooled.