Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 05

Story Info
His training continues in the tub!
3.6k words
4.5
43.2k
33

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his mom stood in front of him now her son watched the soapy water slowly running down her beautiful body. Her breasts were wet and shinning and looked so damn hot to him. Her nipples were so red and long. He had to touch them, love them, suck on them for her and for himself. God he loved her big tits!

As his eyes moved further down her body her young man could see her slim belly and her flat pelvis. She had worked hard to stay in shape and it showed.

Under her belly were her hips and they were round and highlighted her small waste, showing off her figure so well. She was beautiful. Standing 5"4" and with measurements of 34D, 24, 37, she was most definitely a MILF.

His mother watched him looking her wet body, and then touch her breasts. He loved working on them to make her and him feel sexually good.

She wondered if he felt the same sexual excitement and stimulation she felt when she touched his hard young cock She loved looking at his hard young body and she felt sure her boy loved seeing his mom standing right in front of him nude and so available.

He looked down her body further. She watched his eyes move down to her lower body where the V formed. It was that part on every woman's body where her thighs met her pussy, the V.

Her pussy hair was wet and sort of hid her vagina slit. But then she opened her thighs and he could see that wonderful slit every woman has that men love. The slit that housed her sex hole and her clit was very wet and covered a little bit with soap.

Her son used the shower head and his hand and fingers to wash the soap away exposing her beautiful pussy. Her long shapely thighs looked beautiful and met right in front of his face. He licked his lips as she smiled down at him and told him to stand up and wash her breasts first.

As he stood up she could see his young throbbing hard on moving and jumping up and down as it bobbed in front of her. She smiled!

Facing her he took the bathing lotion and squinted a little on each of her shoulders. Then using his strong hands her son began to clean her rubbing the lotion in and around her shoulders, neck and then down over her large firm breasts. His cock jumped with excitement. He lusted for her so badly!

God how he loved everything about his mom's body but her tits were the best he had ever seen. He loved to hold them feeling the weight and firmness as he lifted them upward. Cupping them knowing how big they were in his hands he wanted to suck on them all the time, everywhere, anytime his mouth was ready to nurse on them.

He almost had to use both of his hands on a single tit to hold the entire thing properly. And using both hands he could squeeze the tit and push that big nipple outward making it easy to grab with his teeth and suck, just like she had taught him to do.

And those nipples, God they were the most exciting thing he had ever seen or touch. That is, until his mother showed him her pussy. Now he would lick and suck it like he did her tits. He knew she loved his mouth on her pussy and he absolutely adored doing it. Making his mom cum was so hot so erotic, he loved seeing her hump and cum, and he loved the sweet taste of her wetness when she had a orgasm.

But before licking her vagina, he would first lick her nipples and see them respond by becoming harder and longer and thicker. If she let him, he would spend hours playing with her tits and nipples. He just couldn't get enough of sucking on them and licking their hardness. It's every young guy's fantasy to see and play with a woman's breasts. But this was his mother and her breasts were like worshiping a goddess.

He always did everything his mom had taught him to do about how to please a woman's tits and nipples. But there were times when his mother's wants and needs grew stronger and harder and she needed more.

So mom had taught him to learn other things besides sucking a tit or nipple to please a woman. She wanted him to learn all there was about pleasing a lady and that meant eating pussy and fucking it with his nice young hard cock. In time she knew her boy would be the best lover any woman ever had.

She let hi nurse on her breasts and use his fingers to rub and please her pussy while he sucked. Putting a finger and then two into her love hole between her thighs was good. Rubbing her clit was better, and doing both while sucking her nipples was even better yet. She let him wok her body up sexually and loved the slowness. If truth be known she used him to make herself feel better and better. And, in doing so she made him feel good.

She loved his willingness, his lust and his desire to please, but she had some of her own need and lust. When she reached the point where her need and lust took over, the training would stop and the urge to cum would take over her body.

When that happened she needed his loving touch and willingness to make her cum and she needed it quickly. Training him was wonderful and he was getting much better with each day. But, while training her son, both of their lust took over until both their need to cum took over everything else.

Nature had a way of stopping the training in order to achieve orgasm. When that happened she would remove him from her tits and move him to her pussy pushing down on him gently. When she needed more he would always provide her with pleasure below her pelvis.

As he knelt there in the tub now slowly washing her arms, shoulders and those luscious tits with his hands, she finally had to stop him. She wanted more than him just loving her tits and nipples.

He would look into his mother's eyes and see her love for him and her lust. She could see it in his eyes too. They both had the want and need and love they held for each other. She kissed him harder and harder as their tongues made love to each other. His fingers teasing her pussy and rubbing her clit. Her hands held his hard throbbing cock.

And then......gently and so very lovingly, mom put her hands on her son's shoulders and pushed on them as she told him: "Kneel for me baby. Knee and wash my stomach and thighs now and especially my pussy for me. See I'm opening my legs wider for you so you can use your hands to wash me everywhere. Touch me baby. Touch mommy's pussy and wash her, wash her everywhere."

He was a good learner and as she pushed down on his shoulders he knew it was time to move his attention down her body to her loving pussy. He put more lotion in his hand and rubbed them together. Then he applied his hands to her body and first washed her stomach and pelvis before moving down further.

He would place a hand on each side of each of her thighs and wash up and down around and over reaching both the front and back. She had dancers legs and her thighs were magnificent! Washing them was always fun especially when he moved his hands up her thighs to touch under her pussy. Rubbing under her vagina made his young cock so hard.

Touching her pussy was a dream he always had and now that dream had come true. Being this close he could see the detail of it, so close to his face, he could smell her lust when she got worked up, and the taste was like nothing he had ever tasted before. His young cock would get so hard it would hurt! It stick out so far and the cock head was almost purple. It throbbed with his need.

Her pussy was right in front of his face now, and his hands began to wash it. Around and around his hands worked on her beautiful pussy. It was so close if he stuck his tongue out he could touch it. His hands worked on her, loving her, pleasing her, making her feel good.

Around and around he washed her, stroking over and up and down and back and forth, just everywhere on and over her vagina. "Yes!" She told him looking down at what he was doing.

"That's it. Oh baby you are doing that so well. Now move your hands under me again. Wash under my pussy and out the back of my thighs." She instructed him.

He moved his hands under her pussy and rubbed her ass and upper inner thighs as she sort of squatted for him. He washed her rear end and her pink little rear hole. He even ran a finger around the entrance of that hole. When he did that, she close her eyes loving that feeling. It had been so long since someone had touched her rear hole like that, so very long!

When he pulled his hand out from between her legs, the pleasure made her shiver with excitement. He stopped and looked up at her. "Did I get everywhere mom?" He asked.

"Yes baby, you're almost done and then mommy is going to give you the best reward." She replied.

"Now use your fingers and open my pussy like before. Spread the lips open. Do it like I showed you sweetie." She told him.

He used his thumbs and index fingers and gently pulled his mother's pussy lips open. He could see her pink insides and the actual hole he came out of. It was very thrilling for him kneeling there and having his mom's pussy opening right in front of his face. It was only an inch or two away from his mouth!

"Wash inside too sweetie, but use your one finger and don't put to much soap on it." She gave him instructions as he started to do it.

She said: "OK" Good. Now taste me, kiss me there and stick your tongue in as deep as you can. Put your tongue in the hole sweetie and see if I'm clean!" That was her last direction.

Once her son put his loving mouth on her pussy hole she took his head and held it gently as he licked and fucked her pussy with his tongue. It was marvelous!

She hissed down to him: "Fuck me with your tongue baby! Make mommy feel good again! Oh yes that's it! Oh that's so good. Now suck!!"

She squatted on his mouth as he loved her vagina using fingers tongue and his mouth. And when he did it, she exploded with an orgasm that almost made her pass out. Pushing her motherly cunt into her son's face was so evil and so sexual, it drove her crazy with lust and desire.

She loved the idea of him worshiping her like this and of course he would be rewarded today by having his hard young cock in her pussy and fucking her.

When the feeling slowed down she pulled him up and kissed him and held on to him and hugged him whispering: "God I love you so much! You did that so well baby! So well!"

They sat back in the water and she washed his face cleaning her cum off of him. His young cock head stuck up out of the water. The big purple head looked like it was going to bust it was so hard. She smiled at him and looked down again at it as she wrap her hand around the shaft. "Want me to make you cum now baby?"

"Oh God yes mom! Please!!" He was almost begging, almost crying the words.

She told him. "Then stand up again for me."

Her boy stood, and she took that big purple head of her son's cock into her mouth and began to suck it. He moaned out with the pleasure that his mom was giving him.

As she used her mouth she began to pump his shaft with her loving hand faster and harder. Her other hand made love to her son's balls. They were so tight in their sack she knew he wouldn't last long.

She knew he was in such a bad sexual need, she would work on him quickly and get him off. Then it was off to the bed where she would suck him hard again and put his hard cock in her pussy and fuck him like she knew he wanted and she needed.

"OH mom!" He moaned each time she would sucked the cock head hard . He always tried to push more of his cock into his mother's mouth. She let him do it but held the shaft so she wouldn't choke.

She was right, it didn't take long before he was moaning and thrusting his pelvis driving his cock into her hand fucking it. He fucked her mouth too as she sucked him hard, with her lips tight around the head. He held her head and arched his back as his cock began to get thicker and even hotter almost ready to release the huge amount of sperm his balls had been building.

She jerked her hand as fast as she could and at the same time she sucked hard as the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She almost gagged. But instead she swallowed quickly and keep pumping and sucking her boy's throbbing hard cock.

He closed his eyes and threw his head back as he pushed his hips into his mother face. She knew this was a good one for him. More and more cum pumped out his hard cock and she drank it all every last drop.

When it was over she stood and kissed him letting him taste his own cum. he didn't care. He wrapped his arms around her and their bodies merged. He was still semi- hard and pressed his cock into her. Her tits pressed into him! They both loved that feeling.

After a few minutes she separated from him and took his hand an stepped out of the tub. Drying off each other was fun and they especially rubbed each other's sex. Then she took his hand again and they walked into the bedroom.

She moved on the bed and held out her hand to him. He took it and moved on the bed too, moving up next to her. Laying together she stroked his face and told him that today he was ready for more training. She lovingly bit his ear before whispered: "I want you to lay back. Momma's going to get your cock hard again and then I'm going to show you how it feels when your cock is inside me."

He looking into her eyes and she said: "Yes baby! Today we're going to make love, real love with my pussy taking your cock inside it. Deep inside it, as deep as you can get it inside me. Today we are going to teach you to fuck me. Would you like that sweetie?"

She moved around and took her son's somewhat soft cock into her mouth. Her words to him about fucking her had already made his young cock begin to recover.

"Youth" she was thinking, "He'll be hard again in minutes."

She started sucking it as she played and teased him. Stroking him with two fingers she rubbed just under the cock head and stimulated his most sensitive part his cock.

He big balls lay on the bed and she wonder for a moment if he was in fact drained for the day or at least for a while. But then she felt his cock jump a little when she licked the underside of he shaft.

She smiled as she felt the head expand while she held it in her mouth God she loved how it felt to feel a cock begin to grow as she sucked on it. That was really erotic.

She worked on him and then moved around so her pussy and ass were facing him. She said: "Use your fingers and mouth again on me sweetie. Lick me, smell my musk, it will help you get hard again."

Her son put his face against her pussy and played with her open hole with his fingers as she continue to lick his cock. They worked on each other and his cock got bigger and bigger. It was hard, but not hard enough for her to fuck yet.

She played with his ass and balls too as she sucked his cock head. And soon her boy was as hard as he needed to be for her. Moving around again she straddled his hips and looked down at him. "Mom's going to show you how to fuck my pussy now baby. Would you like your hard cock in my pussy?"

He told her he would love that. So she centered his cock head directly over her opening and slowly took the cock head into her body. He moaned and watched as his cock head disappeared into his mother's pussy.

Fell good honey?" She asked him.

He could only moan: "Oh God mom. That feel amazing."

It was the best feeling he had ever had. Seeing it go into her hole was so hot! He tried to arch up so he could get more of his cock into her but she stopped him.

She told him not to move and she slowly, so very slowly lowered her pussy down over his hard shaft. Inch by inch he watched it disappeared into her body. When she was sitting on him and he was fully inside her pussy she sighed and didn't move.

She wanted him to feel the sheer pleasure of her cunt squeezing all of his hard shaft. He moaned again and she smiled down at him knowing he most likely wouldn't last long.

So she hung her breasts over his face and told him to suck on her nipples. She lowered her right tit to his open mouth and he took in the nipple and started to suck. She waited looking down at him nursing on her.

He nursed on it and she switched his mouth to her left nipple. "Yes that's it baby! Suck! Suck mommy's nipples. Make then feel good baby! Suck!" She guide his mouth from one to the other as she told him over and over again to suck.

As he did she lifted a little and then sat back down. She lifted again and then down. Up and down slowly at first as she kept his mouth on he breasts. She stroked his face and bend down and kissed him ever so often and then placed a tit back in his mouth. And all the time she was lifting up and down on his hard cock fucking it.

Faster now she fucked her boy, as he sucked her tits. Faster and harder now she lifted her tit away from her son's mouth and said: " You're fucking me sweetie. Thrust up into me now!"

And he did. He lifted his hips up off the bed and shoved his young hard cock into his mother's cunt. Ramming her now she had him where she wanted him and they worked together.

He reached for her bouncing tits and held them as he fucked her and she fucked him.

Soon she felt his hard cock get even harder, and it began to get hotter inside her hole. She knew he was going to cum. She rocked and pushed against him as he drove his cock into her again and again and again!

They were really going at each other when she heard him cry out saying "YES! Oh fuck!! I'm cumming mom!"

And, then she felt that warm wet feeling when a man begins to cum inside woman's pussy

"YES! was all she said. She slammed down on his cock one last time taking his cock as deep as she could get it into her pussy. She squeeze him as tight as her pussy could get and left him empty his balls into her body.

It was amazing, he lasted a much longer time that she ever imaged for his first time. No she didn't cum but she knew with practice and time she would have a great lover and a wonderful cock to fuck!

And the best part was that cock and lover would be her son! She would have him every day and every night. She decide that from now on they would sleep together every night. And, when they were alone and home they would wear next to nothing or maybe never wear clothing.

He could have her now whenever he wanted her. Knowing how young and how quickly he would recover she figured he would fuck her 4 or 5 maybe 6 times a day! She wondered if her pussy could keep up with him now that he had a taste of real sex. Now that he had felt the way his cock felt cumming inside her hole, she was sure he would never get enough. She smiled.

She would begin to teach him other positions and methods of pleasing each other. But for now they would rest!