Mom Turns into a Major Hottie! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom those are going to be some hot pictures." I said in a semi serious way as I bumped her hip.

"That was fun." Was all she said, in the sweetest way.

We walked over by the skateboard park next to the pier and watched the kids do tricks for a while. Then we went and sat down in the shade at a picnic table. It was getting late in the afternoon and I was feeling hungry again.

"Mom are you up for something to eat?"

"Yes, I'm getting there."

"Traffic is going to be bad right now, why don't we take our time have a nice dinner here. Then maybe do some shopping or something and head back around 7:00 or 8:00?"

"That would be nice, I'm in no hurry to go back home yet. I love it up here." She said with a beaming smile.

We walked back into town in search of a nice place for dinner. We didn't have to look far, there were several great choices. We had a nice dinner and both of us had a glass of wine. I wasn't buzzed but I did feel a little more relaxed. Being with Mom far from home was very enjoyable.

We hit the streets to kill some time and have some fun. Mom was a little buzzed and acted a little more flirty with me. Eventually we worked our way to the car. I helped Mom in and I started up the car. As it warmed up I got a wild idea.

"You know what Mom?"

"What handsome." She said for the first time, in a along time.

"We have never really partied together. Wouldn't it be fun to get some champagne and stay up here for the night?"

"That does sound like fun." She said.

"I never really got to celebrate my college graduation and I'd love to celebrate with you. Wanna see if we can get a room around here?"

"Yeah Ok, we could do that." She said, knowing it could possibly get sexual.

Unfortunately there wasn't anything classy available, we checked around and finally gave up.

"Well Angela, we can celebrate tomorrow night you feel like it. Let's head home, we can always get reservations and come up another time."

"Ok Honey." She said with a pouty cute face.

It was getting dark so we headed home. I drove back and Mom got comfortable. She put her seat way back and was quite most of the way. Her dress began to ride up her legs as she dozed off. She looked so adorable sleeping.

We made it home safely. Mom got up as we neared the house. I escorted her inside and we got cleaned up. I met Mom downstairs a while later, I was watching TV when she came in. She changed into cute pajama pants and a tank top. She looked cute, sexy and innocent. She sat down right next to me on the sofa. Then she pulled out her phone.

"Let's look at our pictures from today." She boasted, obviously bubbly and energetic from her nap.

I snuggled up close to her as she began to scroll through them slowly. She leaned into me and I put my arm around her. We kept our heads together and joked and laughed at our silly shots. Then we got into the pictures Steve took of us. The pictures started out nice, we both looked great and very happy. Then the pictures of us kissing appeared. Mom scrolled through them slowly.

"I like that one." I said.

"This one is very sweet." She said about the next one.

"Wow, that is so perfect, you look so beautiful Mom."

She kept going through the last few. They all looked very romantic, we looked like lovers in paradise.

"That would make a great Christmas card." I teased her.

She broke out laughing and her boobs juggled little.

"Yeah, I'll send one to your father." She joked.

We both laughed and I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Mom you have to send me all of those, they are so great."

"Sean, how about a glass of wine? We can still celebrate a little."

"Sure Angela, I'd love a glass of wine."

"I like it when you call me that. It's fun role playing." Mom said as she got up and went to get us some wine.

"I bet Steve and Bonnie thought we were a couple." I yelled out to her.

"I'm sure they did. They must think I'm a cougar." She said laughing.

"I don't think so Angela. You look about my age now. We don't look like an odd ball couple. Remember the ladies said the same thing about us on our hike last night?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about them." She said.

Mom came in with two full glasses of wine. She handed me one and sat down next to me. We toasted to my college graduation and tasted our wine.

"Hold on Mom, I've been missing this all day."

I ran upstairs and came down wearing my new watch.

"Mom I want to thank you again for this watch. I totally love it, I feel successful just wearing it."

"It looks great on you. I'm so glad you like it."

"You have always had great taste."

"What time is it Honey?" She asked

"A little after 9:00. Why?"

"I just feel like snuggling up with you and watching a funny movie."

"That sounds nice. Why don't you pick out a movie. I want to change into some clean comfy clothes, I'll be right down Angela."

"Ok Sean."

I bolted upstairs again and put on a tiny drop of cologne and washed my face. Then I brushed my teeth and stripped naked. I put on some new sexy red underwear and a fresh tee shirt. Then went down to snuggle with Mom. She saw me and smiled but didn't say anything. I saw the opening of Dumb and Dumber and started to laugh.

"I haven't seen this in a long time. I love this show." I said as I sat next to Mom.

"Sean can you lay down and get behind me and hold me? Then I'll cover us up with a blanket."

I gladly got into position on the sofa and Mom laid down with a nice soft blanket. She leaned into me and flipped the blanket over us. I put one arm around her below her boobs and the other above them. She held my hand below her breasts and kissed the one below her neck. We snuggled up close and my semi hard cock was across her ass. She wiggled in close as the movie started. She had to feel my growing bulge against her buns but she didn't say anything.

We laughed and laughed our way through the movie. We had a great time. I was aroused throughout the entire movie. I could feel the bottom of Mom's breasts jiggle as she laughed over and over. I tried not to make it obvious but I did grind her ass gently a few times. Mom didn't seem to care what I did.

"Mom, I mean Angela?" I said into her ear as the movie was coming to the end.

"Yes."

"I've always wondered what fake boobs feel like. Do they feel any different than real ones?"

"I think they feel better, you can feel them if you'd like."

I didn't say another word. I slid my hand up to her breasts and gently felt them, lightly touching her nipples. Then I slid my hand under her shirt and felt them over her bra. Her nipples were hard and my cock began to grow against her ass. I felt a clasp in the front of her bra and unfastened it. Mom was silent except for her breathing got a lot faster. I began to massage her warm breasts with loving care. Then I began to tease her nipples and nibbled on her ear. Mom was not resisting at all. I continued to play with her sexy new boobs. They felt amazing alright, my cock was proving that in a big way...

I started to grind my cock into Mom's ass a little more and more. She reached for my cock and I allowed her to do so by making a little room for her hand.

"Oh Sean." Was all she said as she felt my big hard cock.

"Oh Sean." She said again with lust in her voice.

"Oh Sean." She said louder, as she continued to feel the entire length.

"Angela, we better take this upstairs." I whispered in her ear.

She got up without saying a word. I got up right after her and we went upstairs in a hurry. She led me to her room and we got on her bed. I moved up slowly like a cat into her face. We kissed very tenderly on the lips. I began to gently caress her big round breasts and hard nipples.

Then finally we parted our lips and began to really kiss with all the passion that had been building up inside of us. We kissed softly at first then we began to kiss more and more aggressively. I began to pull Mom's top off and she helped me get it off faster. Then she pulled off her unclasped bra. She looked like a Penthouse Pet come to life. Her breast were the hottest I've ever seen. She pulled my shirt off and we went at it again. Mom was getting more and more worked up.

I got myself between her legs and began to grind her with my cock as we kissed and fondled each other. Mom grabbed my ass and squeezed hard as I flexed my buns and grinded her harder. Mom began to push her pajama bottoms off and I helped her finish. She was naked except for her sexy little red panties. Now it only down to our underwear. The thin slick material felt great between us as we grinded more and more.

Our kissing went from soft and loving to wild and sexy. Mom began to loose control, I was surprised by the change in her. She rolled me over and got on top of me. She grabbed the sides of my underwear and pulled them down fast. My hard cock was free for her enjoyment and I wanted to make her feel as many orgasms as possible.

She went down on me but I wanted to make love with her more than anything. So I let her have some fun with my cock and bit my lip. I had to stop her after about 2 or 3 minutes, we could do that later. I wanted Mom's pussy more than anything in the world at that moment and I knew I was going to get it. I pulled her up on my chest and kissed her playfully. Then I rolled her on her back and took charge.

I kissed her cheek and bit her ear as I positioned my bare cock against her wet panties. I slid my cock up and down slowly but firmly against her clit. Mom began to whimper and make more noise. This was it, I couldn't wait another second to make love with her.

I backed up and pulled Mom's panties down, she pulled her knees up allowing me to get them off faster. She put her legs back down and looked into my eyes with heavy lust. Mom was spread wide and ready to take me in, all the way in. Her pussy looked tight and sexy, with just a thin strip of hair above her little crack. It looked sexier than any chicks from college. I got up between her legs and rubbed the tip around her wet lips bringing loud moans of pleasure from her. My cock head was moist enough, I thought. I pushed in the head slowly and pulled right back out. I pushed in slowly but a little more and pulled out again. I did this about 10 times bringing Mom to a shrieking orgasm in no time. I got in pretty deep and Mom dug her nails into my back and held me there.

"Don't you dare move!" She said as she tried to catch her breath.

I didn't listen for long, I pulled back out and pushed all the way in slowly and strongly. She held me again with her nails.

"Mom are you a virgin, you are so fucking tight." I said

"Oh god, oh Sean, it's been so long. You feel so big Honey, you make Mommy feel so good." Mmmmmm she purred and bucked.

I looked down to see my cock jamming in and out of Mom's tight pussy. It was the most erotic thing I ever saw. Mom's nipples were sticking out and Mom rubbed them as she took me deep. I pounded her harder and harder.

"Oh god Sean, Oh god Baby, I'm going to cum. Ahhh." Mom screamed out.

I couldn't take anymore, we came full force at the same time. It was incredible. I kept pounding her pussy till my legs went weak and my body shook. It felt like I had more than a few orgasms and Mom had multiples for the first time in her life. Our cum was all over Mom's pussy. The bed was a mess. We were both a mess.

We fell into each others arms and squished our sweaty cum soaked bodies together. I kissed her gently on the lips and licked her ear.

"You are incredible Angela." I love you more than anything in the entire world."

"I love you too Son, more than you could ever know." She said softly in my ear. "You are by far the most wonderful lover I ever had. I never felt so much passion and lust in all my life Sean."

"Mom next time we hit the town we really will be lovers!" I said with a big smile."

"Were going back to Santa Barbara this week. Don't you dare try to look for a job yet. I have enough money coming in to support three family's." Mom said with a smile as she touched my nose.

"I can't wait."

We fell asleep in her bed, holding each other and stayed that way all night.

We woke up at the same time arm in arm. I kissed her cheek and got up to use the bathroom. When I came back in mom was up.

"I'm going to take a shower, care to join me in a minute?" She asked with a sexy grin.

"Sure, I'll be right there hot stuff."

Mom head for the shower and laid there on her bed looking at the ceiling. I couldn't believe what had just happened last night. Sex with Mom was so erotic, exotic and intense. It was ten times better than sex with my last girlfriend, which was awesome. This was just another level of intensity. I laid there wondering about what we had started, when I heard Mom call my name.

"Sean?" I heard through the sound of water splashing on her body.

I snapped out of my thoughts and headed for the hot water. Mom was washing her chest as I came in. The shower is big enough for four and I stepped in and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back and grabbed my cock, and I grabbed her firm ass. Mom was more than just a great fuck to me and I slowly slid my hand from her ass cheeks to her face as she played with my cock. I put both hands on opposite cheeks and slowed down and kissed her very sensually and slow.

Mom began to melt in my arms and put both arms around me and pulled me close. We kissed with so much love and passion, it was like being in a dream. She tasted so good and felt so firm under the warm water. My hands began to roam her body as we kissed like long lost lovers.

Mom began to get very excited and had to take breaks from kissing to catch her breath. She panted as we began to grid. I only had a semi but it was enough to work with. I sat her down on the shower bench and got on my knees. I began kiss and suck her amazing tits. She put her head back and spread her legs wide. I went down on her and began to lick Mom's tight wet pussy. Mom put her heals on my shoulders and began to scream my name.

"Oh Sean, Oh Sean!"

I used both hands to spread her pussy lips gently and began to attack her clit. This began to turn me on so much, eating my Mom's pussy and making her scream. It was so fucking intense. I licked, sucked and flicked that clit like a horny, desperate man. I began to push my thumb in and out of her tightness. Mom began to orgasm, it was obvious. The shower echoed with Mom's screams of bliss. I licked and grinded my chin and worked her with all my lust throughout her orgasm. It was the best feeling making Mom cum like that.

She took her legs off my shoulders and we leaned in together and kissed. I lifted her up and we stood there kissing softly after the rush she just had. We stepped out of the shower and she let me dry her off. I dried her whole body off and took my time. Then she began to dry me off and sucked my cock a little as she dried off my lower body and legs. Then she squeezed her boobs around my cock and cutely stood up and kissed me. I wanted to get a little kinky with Mom so I asked her for a favor.

"Mom can I shave your pussy? I love it the way it is, you're not hairy or anything but I think it would be fun to do. I always wanted to try that, especially with someone I'm so attracted too." I said into her ear.

"Oh Honey, that sounds exciting Of course you can, as long as I can shave you!"

Mom got up and started running the huge tub. She gathered a few razors and some shave cream. My cock was big and ready for sex again. Mom had me horny as hell.

"I get to go first." She teased. Now stand in the middle of the tub."

I did as she asked. My boner was sticking out and she sat on the edge off the tub and began to lather me up. My Mom gently and sensually shaved me nice and smooth. We both felt completely comfortable nude around each other already. When she finished I began to get excited, I was going to shave my first pussy.

I got down on my knees and gave Mom's pussy a quick kiss and lick. She jumped and squealed cutely. She spread her legs wide and I began to lather her up. There wasn't much to shave, her pussy was so cute and small. Very carefully I shaved her and she helped me a bit. After a few minutes it was done. We rinsed off and went back to Mom's bed nude and horny.

"Lay down Honey, your going to enjoy this." She said with a sexy look.

Mom pulled out some body oil from her night stand and came closer. She squirted some into her hand and began to rub it all over my hard cock. Then she began to suck my cock and massage the base.

"Mom wait."

I sat up and grabbed the oil off the bed.

"My turn Angela."

I squirted a small amount into my hand and had Mom lay back and spread her legs for me. I got her entire pussy area slick with oil. It smelled tropical and sexy. I massaged her and we started to kiss. I paused.

"Mom I know you want to suck my cock and I want to play with your pussy. Can we 69? Please?" I begged.

"Oh god Honey, that sounds so nice, yes, yes of course!"

I got in the middle of the bed and Mom got onto of me. She put her clean shaven, slick oiled up wet pussy right in front of my face. I pulled her down and began to eat her out like before. Only this time she was slick with oil and she was upside down. It was even better than before. I also had access to her ass and I played with that too.

Mom went down on me after several moans of pleasure. She worked the base of my cock as she opened wide and began to blow me. The sexual feelings and intensity built up soon. Mom began to get more aggressive and pushed her pussy into my face more and more.

I began to circle her ass entrance with my slick finger as I licked her clit with a fury. Mom started moaning louder and louder and sounded like she was trying to say something.

"Push it in Honey!" She yelled

I pushed it in half way and began to move it around as I continued to eat her out. I was about to loose it already, this was so hot. Mom did her best to keep sucking and pumping my cock as she began to cum. My body began to shake and I knew I was about to explode. We both started coming, Our bodies shook and she pushed her pussy down hard on my face. I shoved my cock up into her mouth and exploded a huge load . My orgasm rattled my body a long time. Mom took it all in her mouth and swallowed as much as she could. Mom's nectar came dripping out and I licked and sucked her clean.

I slid out from under Mom and hugged her firmly and kissed her cheek. Mom was glowing from her sex high. Mom tried to kiss me with a mouthful of my cum and I turned my head. She swallowed it with a nasty sexy smile and gave me wink.

"You big baby." She said.

Mom went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. I laid back on her bed drained of all my sex fluids. I felt so relaxed and happy. I was almost giggly with joy. I licked my lips and tasted Mom, what a great way to start the day.

Mom came back in looking cute and sexy. She snuggled up next to me and we held each other tight.

"Sean that was amazing! I never knew sex could be that intense and exciting. Is this the best sex for you too Honey?" Mom asked as she gazed into my eyes as if I was a sex god.

"This is very exotic to me Mom! It's incredible, you've taken me to another planet and back."

"Oh good, I thought it was just me."

"No Mom, trust me. Making love with you is by far the best feeling in my life. I hope it never ends."

"Me to, I hope it doesn't Son. I feel so close to you, closer than anyone before."

"Mom, this may sound funny or weird but..."

"What Sean?"

"Mom will you go steady with me? I don't want anyone else but you, you're so amazing. I love you so much!"

"Yes Honey I will, I would love to be your only girl. You are the most handsome gorgeous guy in the whole world. You make me so happy, how could I ever want anyone else."