Mom Undressing

Story Info
College son gets an extra treat.
1.7k words
4.05
447.2k
68
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosness
Erosness
452 Followers

For the last 7 days I have been working every evening and missed the best part of my days. Today I was at home and had a GREAT seat when Mom came arrived.

She walked in and we exchanged hugs and kisses then began the ritual of telling how our day went as I watched the best ass in the world walk towards her closet to get to what I had been anxiously waiting for.

Mom made it to her closet pulled the door open then hung her purse on a hook there. Then she turned to me, took a few steps forward so she was standing in the doorway of the room I was in as she unbuttoned her blouse and asked my how things had been going for me the past few days, Said she has missed me being home to greet her when she arrived and hoped I would be home the rest of the week. By the time she was done with her question and declaration her blouse was completely unbuttoned and slightly revealing her white bra covered breast. She motioned to pull her blouse from her shirt but instead reached behind to unfasten her skirt.

As I responded to what she had said I lost track of what I was saying when I heard the zipper of her skirt being pulled down. Mom smiled as if she knew what affect she was having on me. It’s good I was sitting down and leaning forward or I am sure she would have seen the bulge of my dick that was pushing against a pair of her panties. I had gotten a pair of panties from my sister to wear this morning and did, but in anticipation of seeing mom strip down to her panties as she changed her work clothes I went to mom's room to get a pair of her panties to wear when I returned home before her.

I regained control and was able to talk to her as she lowered the skirt then bent slightly forward to step out of the skirt. As she leaned forward her blouse fell open giving me a better view of her ample cleavage as she stepped out of the skirt.

Mom stood up holding her skirt to her chest as I babbled my response. She looked so sexy standing there with her arms folded, holding her skirt against the front of her body and her nylon clad legs in clear view. She started talking again and I took the time to study her legs and thighs then realized her blouse was open and short enough to allow me a nice view of her nylon covered crotch.

Mom always wore panties under her panties hose.

As she talked she turned to walk to her closet. As usual, I almost shot a load in her panties as I got a wonderful view of her beautiful nylon covered ass. The blouse only allowed me to see her nylon-covered cheeks, but I was not complaining.

Mom continued to talk to me and seemed to take forever to locate a hangar for her skirt. All the time I was glad I only had to listen because I knew I could not speak as I enjoyed the view of her sexy ass, thighs, and calves. I looked at her legs from the bottom of the heel of her shoes, her small ankles, her sexy toned calves, her thick, muscular thighs, and the meaty cheeks of her ass covered in the soft nylon of her sheer to waist pantyhose and her full-cut white nylon brief style panties.

After hanging her skirt mom turned to me again and talked a bit more before she grabbed her blouse then pulled it off her shoulders. Now the only thing that covered her upper body was her bra and I had a full view of the front of her nylon covered sexy lowered body.

The blouse had long buttoned sleeves so mom could not completely remove it. Again it was good she was doing most of the talking as she stood there with her blouse on her arms fully exposing her bra covered D cup breast and nyloned lower body.

Mom finally got the buttons undone, took the blouse off, then threw it over her shoulder as she leaned against the doorframe. Something caught her attention on the news and she bent one leg in a sexy sorta pose as she watched the news intensely. Just as intensely I enjoyed looking at her body in the her underwear. Her D cup tits were covered in a full cup, matronly white bra, that still looked sexy on the curves or her sexy body. My eyes absorbed all the lines of the curves from her bra to her narrow waist and down to the top of her pantyhose that she had over her white, nylon, lace trimmed, full cut panty briefs. Mom started squirming around on that one foot that she still had flat on the floor. At some point while watching the news she even slightly squatted. Mom had to pee and it was getting bad.

After the news segment mom gave me a full view of her back from shoulders down her smooth back to her narrow waist, the top of panty and pantyhose covered ass, her ass, her gorgeous shapely thighs, down to her high heels. I was hard as a rock and bout to rip the seams of her panties that I wore under my jeans.

After she hung her blouse mom was squirming even more now as she reached up to unfasten her bra. Mom had to pee really badly and could not get the clasp undone. She asked for my help. I practically RAN to her aide. She was squirming around really bad but I still took my time cause she moving so much her nylon covered ass would sometime bump against my hard dick. She may not have noticed how hard I was in her state. But I know one time she pushed back against my dick so hard I stumbled back slightly but quickly seized the moment and pressed my dick hard into her ass as if to hold us up. She had to feel the heat coming off my dick through her panties and my jeans. She held the position even after I unfastened her bra. Mom leaned forward pushing her ass back even further onto my dick as she let the bra slide down her arms and off. She moved to hang it on a hook then turned to face me as she put her thumbs in the waist of her pantyhose and began to pull them down while talking to me, squirming from her bladder, and smiling.

I could see mom struggles and kneeled down to help her out of her pantyhose. This worked good since I wanted this to be one of the times where she kept her heels on when she stripped to her panties. I pulled the pantyhose down to her ankles then gabbed one muscular calf to take the shoe off, pull that leg of the hose off then put the shoe back on. Mom only told me to hurry she was bought to wet her panties. I did all I could to slow my pace to one that was not so obvious as I took the other leg out of the sexy high heel, removed the hose then put the shoe back on her foot while rubbing her legs and looking up at her panty covered crotch. It was then that I noticed a slight yellow stain at the front of mom’s panties. She had already lost control of a few drops of her pee. As I kept working on her pantyhose the pee stains turned into wet spots and as I was putting her shoe back on a drop of pee was forming at the bottom of her panty crotch just above my head. I leaned back to let mom get to the hall bathroom but instead she stepped over my head and in the process a few drops of her pee fell on my bare chest just below my chin.

Mom was in such a hurry she did even have time to close the door. As she entered the bathroom I stayed on the floor right by the bathroom door and looked on as she pulled her panties down to squat and pee. I had never seen mom’s pussy or naked ass and she looked at me and paused before she pulled her panties down. By now drips were coming down faster. Mom tried to tell me to turn my head, but she did not have time, the drips were coming faster. She pulled her panties down and the stream came gushing out before she could even sit down. From my position on the floor my view was assume. She sat down too quick for me to get a look up at the origin of her pee stream, her pussy lips, but I did finally get a good look at her naked, beautiful ass.

I sat there the whole time mom peed. The flow stopped and she kept sitting there wearing her high heels, with her panties down below her knees and her body almost completely exposed. She settled down and started talking to me again as I sat on the floor.

As casually as our conversation was mom reached up with both hands and started massaging her ample breast to relieve them of the tension and stress caused by wearing the bra all day long. She rubbed and pulled on them with her hands as we talked. At one point mom looked me in the eye as she used her thumbs and index fingers to pull on her nipples.

This was all a dream come true for me and I almost creamed in the panties or hers that I was wearing.

Mom was ready to get off the toilet and asked me to go to the other room while she finished up in the bathroom. I took my time in doing so and even leaned against the door frame to talk some more when I stood up hoping she'd open her legs wide enough to allow me a view of her pussy lips. It didn’t happen, but I was able to see that her mound was completely bald so I walked away satisfied that her pussy lips we also bald.

Erosness
Erosness
452 Followers