Mom was an Addict

Story Info
A mom & son story.
5.2k words
3.99
203k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,098 Followers

It is 3 o'clock in the morning and Betty is still sitting at her computer screen watching XXX-videos. She has been on the computer since 8 o'clock the prior evening.

She is a sex addict and her addiction costs her nearly $120 a month, which buys her approximately 1200 minutes a month. She is often in a liquored up stupor when she is watching videos, but her sex addiction takes precedence over the liquor. She is rarely drunk to the point of incoherency.

Betty is 5'5" tall and approximately 155lbs.. She has an abundance of light, red, shoulder length hair with bangs that reach almost to her eyebrows. She washes her hair daily when she showers for work but does little to groom it.

Her brown eyes, modest breasts, paunchy belly and wide prominent posterior, along with her hair, gives her an appearance of a gnome or Viking wench.

If you doubt, wait until the woman speaks. Her speaking is lazy, low in tone and she finds it necessary to add a short, grating laugh to almost every sentence she utters.

I would ask, as you read this little excerpt, that you keep this in mind. It would get boring to add it every time she speaks.

Now, as earlier implied, Betty is a closet alcoholic and sex addict. She only gets out and about when she is working or shopping a bit. She has a son that checks on her two or three times a week and takes her out for pizza or subs every Wednesday night.

Since her third husband left her six years ago, she has pretty much stopped looking for another man, considering herself too old to attract a fourth. She is 43. That doesn't mean that she hasn't set her sights on a companion.

With two orgasms under her belt, only because she could not bring on more, she finally and reluctantly turns off the computer and wonders off to bed.

Earlier the same evening;

Gary slams the motel room door. He climbs into his car, slams that door too and with squealing tires he tears out of the motel parking lot.

The older married woman he's been seeing for the last six months has just dumped him. He's not sure if being dumped or not getting any good-bye pussy is the target of his anger.

Other than his addiction to the opposite sex, Gary is a pretty standup guy and does not have any of the expected vices. He likes to say; "I have no vices above the waist". He has a good job, a lovely high-rise apartment on the 13th floor and he takes care of his mother, as a good son should.

Arriving home, not getting any married pussy, he undresses completely and lies in his bed stroking his cock.

Wednesday evening.

Gary had to work overtime and did not arrive at his mother's trailer until seven. He hates the trailer park, the trailer and even the fact that he has to come here. He exits his car, walks up the ramp and uses his key to enter the trailer.

He finds his mother sitting at the computer watching a couple doggie-fuck on the screen. She makes no effort to hide or exit from the page.

She has never made a secret of her addictions and while he regularly tries to counsel her she just makes excuses and continues on. Her favorite comment; "I haven't had a man in over five years", is said so often that it is almost cliché.

Finding his mother watching XXX-videos on a Wednesday evening was not all that unusual for Gary. Normally, he would ignore the screen until his mother shut it off and gathered herself together for dinner. But, this evening, he walked up behind her and stood watching the screen. He noticed his mother's underwear lying on the table beside a small shot glass with only an eighth of an inch of dark liquid remaining.

"Are you hungry or did I interrupt something?" He asked. "I can wait in the car?"

"Let me find the come shot." She replied, working the cursor along the timeline of the video. "Are you sure are you don't want to order in tonight?"

"I'm quite positive I don't want to order in." He replied. "I've got to pee. Get yourself squared away."

Gary returned from the bathroom finding his mother holding her pocketbook standing by the door.

Unfortunately, Gary had to admit to his mother's unattractive appearance, demeanor and her unusual speech. He had grown up with her lazy speech pattern, but had seen other people's expression when talking to her.

Additionally, when you took a close look at her face, you could tell with a haircut and a bit of makeup she could be somewhat more appealing..

On their return from the pizza parlor, he was reluctant to go back into the trailer but his mother insisted on giving him some gas money.

Returning from the bedroom with a $20 bill, she moved in close to his 5'10" frame.

"I really wish you would stay while." She said in a pleading tone. "I'm lonely! We could go in the back and lay down and you could hold me for a while."

"You know you won't behave yourself." He replied. "I need to get home."

"I've not drunk much. I'll behave myself!" She lied, continuing to plead. "It will help keep me off the computer tonight! You want that don't you?

"Alright." He finally said, after checking his watch a couple of times. "I'm warning you! First time, I'm out of here!"

Mother and son walked down the short hall to the small bedroom in the back of the trailer. Betty began to undress in the dark.

"That's enough mom!!" Gary said sternly, seeing her reach to undo her bra.

"You're not going to undress at all?" She inquired.

"No. I told you it would only be a few minutes." He replied. "When you drift off, I'll leave."

Gary stretched out on the bed and stretched out his left arm. He allowed his mother to snuggle up against him on his left, as he cuddled her head with his arm. He made no objection when she placed her bent leg over his legs.

"I need a man, Gary." She whispered. "I get so lonely and horny all by myself."

"I know mom." Gary replied. "You need to get out and find someone."

"I'm not going to some damn bar!" She said defiantly. "I just don't know where to find a good man. Except for the one next to me!"

"I can't be your man." Gary retorted. "You are certainly not going to find a man sitting at the computer watching fuck videos."

There were a few moments of silence. Gary hoped that his mother would drift off quickly.

"I like that word.....fuck." Betty said softly. "Just saying it...fuck...fuck... fuck... fuck me."

"Stop it mom!" Gary exclaimed. "You are going to get yourself all riled up and cause me to leave!"

"You said it first! I'm just saying it's an interesting word." She continued. "Does it ever bother a man that a woman's fuck hole is so close to her ass hole? A man could slip and stick your cock in the wrong hole. Me personally, I might like that!"

"That's it!" Gary exclaimed, bolting up from the bed. "You can do what you want! Watch those damn videos and finger yourself sore, but I am out of here!"

Gary heard his mother mumbling something as he hurried to the door and left.

As much as he hated to admit it, his mother's banter had aroused him. So much so, he found a secluded street to park and jerked off into a rubber from his car glove box.

Betty cried briefly. She removed her panties and rolled to her belly putting her right hand and finger to her pussy. Holding her finger stationary, her ass humped rhythmically until the orgasm gripped her. In the darkness, her fantasy had revolved around her son.

She tried to doze off but sleep eluded her. Finally, she got up, went to the kitchen and made herself a drink, and sat down at the computer. She searched her "favorites" for a number of mother and son videos. Try as she did, she could not bring on another orgasm and around 3 o'clock shut the computer off, disgruntled and feeling unsatisfied.

Over the next few weeks, Gary contacted the married woman he had been having an affair with and tried in vain, several times, to convince her to meet him. He heard the usual "it was a mistake", "I'm afraid of being caught" and "I've got too much to lose". He was frustrated and angry.

He had missed checking on his mother several days during the week. Finally, on a Saturday, he made his way to the depressing trailer park and his mother's trailer. He used his key.

Knowing what he knew, he was still shocked to see his mother, sitting totally naked, in the middle of the afternoon watching fuck videos.

"Crying out loud, mom!!" He exclaimed loudly. "You're driving yourself and me insane! Look at yourself!"

In this instance, Betty actually looked and acted embarrassed. She was stone cold sober and it was broad daylight. She had only been on the computer for a few minutes.

She jumped up from the chair and hustled herself down the hall to the bedroom, leaving the fuck scene running.

Gary moved closer to the screen and began to watch the action. The screen showed a woman of perhaps 60 years or more on a bed situated in a small alcove. A much younger man of perhaps 30 years or so was mounted atop her. Her legs were only partially bent with her feet flat on the bed. Her hands rested on his shoulders, but her overall actions were passive in nature. She was servicing him and undoubtedly was supposed to be his mother or grandmother. He preferred a woman be a more active participant.

Still, Gary waited until the younger man pulled his cock out of her and ejaculated onto her belly.

Gary felt himself become aggravated and flush.

He walked briskly down the hall, opened the bedroom door and entered. He found his mother barefoot, already dressed in her usual black corduroy jeans and buttoning a cotton shirt.

He closed on her quickly, taking her by the shoulders and throwing her onto the bed. He was on top of her in an instant, kissing her face and neck and tearing at the cotton shirt.

"Stop it!" Betty shouted. "You're too rough! I don't want to be taken like this!"

Four buttons broke off the shirt and went skittering across the bed and floor. Gary refocused his attention on unbuttoning her jeans, meeting much resistance from his mother's kicking and slapping at him.

"You've wanted me to fuck you!" Gary exclaimed. "I'm fucking tired of your tempting and tormenting. You want me to fuck you! Then, I'm going to fuck you!"

Springing her right knee into her son's side, she sent him rolling off the bed onto his back on the floor. She tried to escape off the other side of the bed but she felt him snag her jeans, dragging her back towards him. She kept pawing and kneeing herself in the opposite direction, but she made no headway. She only felt her jeans being yanked down her legs. Rolling to her back, she kicked viciously, but ineffectively, to keep him from ripping her jeans off.

Gary, having stripped is mother of her jeans, quickly moved to block the door as he began to remove his shoes, jeans and underwear. He looked domineeringly and determined at his mother as she lay panting on the bed glaring at him.

"What's wrong, mom!" He retorted. "Don't you want to talk about fucking? I think I like that word too; Fuck....fuck.....fuck... say it with me! You can fight all you want but sooner or later I'm going to hear "fuck me" come out of your mouth.

"Go to hell, you bastard!" She retorted right back.

When he came at her again, she kicked unexpectedly but he managed to block the attempt to kick his groan. She repeatedly thwarted his attempt to remove her bra but he eventually yanked it down and attacked her breasts.

"You might get my clothes off but you will never get your cock in me." She assured him. "Not acting like some damn animal."

While Gary was roughly fondling his mother's breast with his left hand, trying to get a nipple in his mouth, he was trying to strip her of her panties with his right. He was meeting strong resistance and had received a number of numbing knee shots to his side while trying to protect his groan.

Betty was fighting like a wildcat but her stamina was ebbing quickly. Her panties were shredded and finally yanked free, giving her a bit more anger to continue her fight.

"You son-of-a-bitch!!" She yelled.

Expecting her son to try to mount her and penetrated her, Betty rolled to her belly. She felt his teeth bite firmly into her buttock as his hand reached between her legs. She felt his finger poking and probing her pussy and she shook and wiggled her ass violently to keep him from putting his finger in her.

Again, her efforts failed. Feeling his finger push into her, her body went limp, not from surrender, but pure exhaustion.

"Go ahead, damn you!" She panted defiantly. "Take what you want! But I'll holler rape!"

"Holler all you damn want!" Gary replied belligerently.

Gary roughly grabbed his mother's broad hips, pulling them up and backwards. She resisted weakly and he did not get her fully to her knees before he tried to put his rock, hard cock into her. Flopping down, her large ass prevented his quick incertion. He tried to turn her over but she resisted, with renewed vigor, successfully.

The desire to take her flamed out, as he straight-armed his torso over her ass, breathing heavily.

Turning his head in a large arc as in exercise, the incestuous quest misted away. He pushed himself off the bed and left the bedroom.

He was pissing in the toilet, when his mother stopped by the door. She stared at him and his limp cock briefly, then, she continued on to the kitchen.

Gary removed the rest of his clothes and stepped into the shower and took a steaming hot bath, finishing up with ice-cold water. He returned to the bedroom and redressed.

Walking to the living room, Gary found his mother, her bra back in place, setting panty-less on the sofa, a drink in her hand, staring at the action on the computer screen.

"I'll drop by in a couple of days to check on you." He said, not looking directly at her.

"You do that!" She chirped. "And if you can act like a proper lover, you might hear those words you want to hear."

"I don't think that is going to happen!" Gary replied. "I lost control. I won't do that again."

"We'll see." Betty retorted.

Gary stopped to see a number of friends, but he could not get the pent up sexual feeling to go away. He finally went home and tried to reach his married ex-lover on the phone. Failing that, he undressed and sat on his sofa, jerking off.

Three days later it was dark when he pulled up in front of his mother's trailer.

Letting himself in, it was déjà vu, finding his mother sitting at her computer watching a scene of an older woman sucking a younger guys cock. He saw the usual glass nearly empty of dark liquid. She wore a light, cotton sleeping grown that buttoned down the front. He had little doubt that she was naked underneath.

He sat the bag of subs on the small dining table.

"You hungry?" He queried.

"Yeah! I could eat a little something." She replied, leaving her computer chair and preparing two glasses of iced tea.

She had left the video running and now the couple was on the sofa fucking missionary style.

"Want me to cut that off?" Gary inquired.

"No, you can let it run." Betty replied. "I don't suppose you'll be here very long. That is one of my favorites."

Betty took a seat where she could see the screen.

Now, there was another couple on the screen, again with an older woman sucking a younger guys cock.

"It's been years but I bet I could still give you a good suck." She said, then, took a bite of her sub.

Gary looked around at the video and studied it for a few long moments.

"To be honest, mom." He said. "I can take it or leave it. Getting my cock sucked has never been at the top of my list. I just like to fuck."

Betty replied. "I've got off once already, but I'm still up for a good fuck."

He studied the video a few more moments.

"She dumped me, mom."

"Who?" Betty asked. "That married bitch? When? "

"Yeah. About eight days ago." Gary replied.

"What exactly did you expect?" Betty queried.

"I don't really know." He replied.

They both studied the video for long moments.

"You want to finish eating?" She queried. "Are do you want to go lay down?"

"You ready." Gary queried back.

"It's been over five years since I've had a man." Betty replied. "I've been ready a long time."

Gary followed his mother towards the bedroom. Entering the room, she hit the switch that turned on a glaring overhead light.

Betty sat down on the foot of the bed and began to unbutton her grown, watching her son undress.

When he had finished, she motioned him to come closer. She toyed with his simi-erect cock for a long minute, before leaning over to take it into her mouth. She stroked his shaft with two fingers as she sucked firmly on the domed head.

Gary stared down at his mother.

When she had brought his cock to a firm erection, she scooted back onto the bed short of the pillows. She motioned him to join her.

Gary stared at the lavish, red bush between her legs for a long moment before joining her. As her legs lifted and widened, he continued on between them.

With cock in hand, he probed her pussy until he found her hole and pushed into her.

Betty pulled her legs back further as she felt his cock penetrated her. She pulsed her ass a couple of times to get him deep into her.

Mother and son began a quick pace fuck.

"Fuck me!" She whispered. "Stick it deep in mama. Yesssss, baby!"

With his mother's arms around his neck and her legs locked tight around his waist he presently became a bit claustrophobic.

He sought his release, supporting himself above her, straight-armed, he proceeded to pound her ass into the bed.

Betty kept her knees pulled back with her hands behind her knees. She was soon puffing like a woman in labor, finding it difficult to keep her legs high. Her neck became tired as she craned her head up to watch her son's cock plunge into her.

"Let me get on top!" She moaned. "I want to ride your cock."

Gary slammed into her a few more times before he rolled off her onto his back.

Betty maneuvered to straddle him reaching down to grab his cock. Lifting her ass up, she positioned his cock to her hole and eased herself down onto it. As she began to rotate her hips forward, her son's cock remained embedded deep in her.

Gary reached up with both hands to fondle his mother's breasts, as he studied their coupling.

Betty's prior orgasm was not hindering her in the least. With renewed vigor and the long desired cock now inside of her, she was lustfully gaining momentum towards orgasm.

The incestuous cock inside of her did not cause the lust she was feeling, as any cock would have done the job. She had been offering herself up to her son ever since her third husband had left her, but she felt no victory of seduction.

Gary only felt a slight tinge of the incestuous lust. He felt more anger at himself for having finally given in to his mother's obvious and open willingness to give him her pussy.

He had always been drawn to older married women, but they were not easily found or seduced. The younger ones were readily at hand and quite willing but he had no desire for them. Having been recently dumped by a very attractive and lustful married woman, the very best of a very short list, he found little solace in fucking his mother. His humiliation was complete.

"AAAaaaaaaaaaa! FUCK! FUCKkkkkkk!" Betty exclaimed loudly as the orgasm flowed through her.

"Get on your knees for me." Gary directed, as her body relaxed.

Betty unsaddled herself exhaustively and positioned herself on her knees with a wide stance.

Gary slip in behind her and with a tenderness he did not feel he pushed his cock into his mother's pussy. He began to fuck her with a slow rhythm looking down with degrading distain at his mother on her knees.

The self-loathing that he felt for himself and his mother was soon being released in his slamming rhythm against his mother's ass, sending his cock deep into her.

Betty inched ever forward with each blow to her backside until her head was bumping up against the headboard.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,098 Followers
12