Momentum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy is sitting at the kitchen table, sipping a coffee. She reaches back behind her and pours a healthy serving of whiskey into her cup.

"Hair of the dog," she explains. "Sit."

I do as she commands. "Do you remember last night?"

"I wasn't that drunk," I reply, a smile touching my lips.

"I didn't think you were. The first time, however, can be...rather intense."

"The first time?" I ask. I must still be waking up.

"Yes. You didn't think you are the first boy we've seduced, did you?"

I close my eyes for a moment, confused. I hear steps behind me, and turn to see Carolyn, fully naked, standing in the doorway. Her blush of embarrassment is gone, replaced by something else. I won't call it arrogance, or even confidence. It's more like she's just found herself, there, naked before us, in the early hours of the morning. Along with the momentum of the earth, she's dawning on her desire. Or, perhaps already has dawned on it, if Wendy is to be believed. I suspect she is.

"She really does like you, you know." Wendy tells me, almost as an afterthought.

My senses return. I smile. "I like her too," I say. "I do indeed."

12